April 28, 2024, 04:40:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209134 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: December 07, 2008, 06:32:14 PM »

Bottom line:

The unrevealed ROV images that Kyle spared from the destruction at the hands of the Arubans ... Kyle's concerns regarding the happenings aboard the Persistence regarding conflicts of interest concerning the chain of custody of the trap's contents ... should have been immediately shared with the FBI and/or the family of Natalee Holloway.  Justice for Natalee and ... a measure of closure for her family dictated it.  Kermit shares that this was Kyle's initial intent.

Sharing the ROV images and ... concern regarding the happenings on board of the Persistance with an internet poster should never have happened.  Contract with major networks to make a deal should never have happened.

My prayer is that Kyle has learned a valuable lesson.  It is always right to do right!

Proverbs 22:1
A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches

The family's priority has always been to bring their precious Natalee home ... home to American soil.  Maybe the opportunity has been lost to them forever.

Janet

_______

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  ... Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Janet,
This was my biggest concern when I first started reading kermit's post. It is the reason I called Jug. My first instinct was to make sure that the family knew if there was info they had not received. Someone asked me why I keep asking if kemit first went to Beth and gave her this info..this is why.

I am telling you, that Jug said, no one in the family feels that Kyle withheld any information from them.

Why this is offensive to people I have no idea. I thought the point was to get all the info to the family. From what was said to me by Jug, they do not have a problem at all with Kyle...and I have been forwarding the info discussed here. So why is kermit's word more believeable than Jug's?

Did Kyle turn those pictures over to the family,as well as the FBI or did someone else???

I was asked a question and I am going to answer to the best of my knowledge, I don't want to keep getting bashed.

The photos were stills taken from the filming done as the divers went down. The video feed was given to the FBI. Were the photos Kyle had given to the FBI? No...they FBI had the original film where the stills were taken from...no need to.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: December 07, 2008, 06:32:59 PM »

Things that piss me off:

1. People who say I know information but I can't say.
2. If you only knew half of what I know.

If you can't say then don't say you know something.  I have seen many times people saying things and then the answer we get is the family knows.  As long as the family knows then it's fine by me.  But don't yank our chains.  Either you spill it out of don't say anything at all.

Many times I have watched people say stuff and then they leave and you have people on this forum who are dedicated to this case asking that person questions over and over.

Is this done for attention or what?  People have feelings.

I agree San!Spit it out.We all know who's involved in the disappearance,as well as cover-up in this case.These people are more then likely not going to jail.We have NO jurisdiction in Aruba.So what are you hiding,and why attempt to control the disemination of information for???Makes no sense.If shit is hitting the fan,which we all know it is down there from the help of our Dutch posters.What's gonna happen if you tell???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: December 07, 2008, 06:33:07 PM »

O.T. (sorry),

I just came back from a family gathering and was talking to my cousin who has been vacationing in Aruba for the past 15 years (she has timeshares and stays for a month at a time). She said as of last year the Sloots are no longer on the island - they were asked to leave. Paulus was 'ordered' to go back to the Netherlands. This is what she has heard from her Aruban friends that she's known for many years. She said the Aruba govt told the Sloots they were not welcome anymore because they were giving the island a bad name. We know they did this to Joran, but does anybody know if this is true for the rest of the family?

They will never leave that property.  There is something there that they don't want us to see.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: December 07, 2008, 06:33:10 PM »

AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I'M IN A BAD MOOD YES I AM.

Hugs.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: December 07, 2008, 06:34:54 PM »

Bottom line:

The unrevealed ROV images that Kyle spared from the destruction at the hands of the Arubans ... Kyle's concerns regarding the happenings aboard the Persistence regarding conflicts of interest concerning the chain of custody of the trap's contents ... should have been immediately shared with the FBI and/or the family of Natalee Holloway.  Justice for Natalee and ... a measure of closure for her family dictated it.  Kermit shares that this was Kyle's initial intent.

Sharing the ROV images and ... concern regarding the happenings on board of the Persistance with an internet poster should never have happened.  Contract with major networks to make a deal should never have happened.

My prayer is that Kyle has learned a valuable lesson.  It is always right to do right!

The family's priority has always been to bring their precious Natalee home ... home to American soil.  Maybe the opportunity has been lost to them forever.

Janet

_______

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  ... Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

Janet,
This was my biggest concern when I first started reading kermit's post. It is the reason I called Jug. My first instinct was to make sure that the family knew if there was info they had not received. Someone asked me why I keep asking if kemit first went to Beth and gave her this info..this is why.

I am telling you, that Jug said, no one in the family feels that Kyle withheld any information from them.

Why this is offensive to people I have no idea. I thought the point was to get all the info to the family. From what was said to me by Jug, they do not have a problem at all with Kyle...and I have been forwarding the info discussed here. So why is kermit's word more believeable than Jug's?

Did Kyle turn those pictures over to the family,as well as the FBI or did someone else???

I was asked a question and I am going to answer to the best of my knowledge, I don't want to keep getting bashed.

The photos were stills taken from the filming done as the divers went down. The video feed was given to the FBI. Were the photos Kyle had given to the FBI? No...they FBI had the original film where the stills were taken from...no need to.

OK.Understood.By whom,and on what date was the footage turned over??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: December 07, 2008, 06:35:51 PM »

O.T. (sorry),

I just came back from a family gathering and was talking to my cousin who has been vacationing in Aruba for the past 15 years (she has timeshares and stays for a month at a time). She said as of last year the Sloots are no longer on the island - they were asked to leave. Paulus was 'ordered' to go back to the Netherlands. This is what she has heard from her Aruban friends that she's known for many years. She said the Aruba govt told the Sloots they were not welcome anymore because they were giving the island a bad name. We know they did this to Joran, but does anybody know if this is true for the rest of the family?

It was in the paper that Anita won a prize at a show, at a new nightclub, the night Greta had Joran on TV. A Greta poster had seen the Sloots, then the next day, it was in the paper.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: December 07, 2008, 06:35:58 PM »

Hugs.

Janet

Credit: Klaas

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: December 07, 2008, 06:37:06 PM »

Klaas ... can you make the video work.

Thanks

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: December 07, 2008, 06:37:29 PM »

O.T. (sorry),

It was in the paper that Anita won a prize at a show, at a new nightclub, the night Greta had Joran on TV. A Greta poster had seen the Sloots, then the next day, it was in the paper.   

Did she win best in show?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: December 07, 2008, 06:38:01 PM »

I am tip-toeing around you but I feel the same as you (not in a bad mood though) just feel like maybe we were used a little by the Persistence crew but most diffidently the family of Natalee was used.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #490 on: December 07, 2008, 06:41:04 PM »

O.T. (sorry),

11/24/2008 Awe Mainta

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 07, 2008, 06:41:23 PM »

Hotshot

I wasn't going to get involved, however,  the evidence and recovery dive was January 7th.  Only the preliminary pics were Dec. 29.

Kyle did not give anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th-  true.   There was nothing else to send the FBI. They obviously already had the videos.  They were already sent prior to that date.   

"since" is the word.  And the other recordings "jan 7" were sent by other team members on the boat.  Klaas, I am working on your reply now, and then I myself am off for the night.  There is no reasoning here.  I don't know what I have done to be treated in such a manner, or disliked so much, but, I do stand with the girl, and her parents.  And will continue to do so till this case is final.  

Hotshot - I don't remember directing a question your way.  I also don't remember saying anything bad about you. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: December 07, 2008, 06:41:54 PM »

O.T. (sorry),

Did she win best in show?

Not even close....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: December 07, 2008, 06:42:15 PM »

Hotshot

I wasn't going to get involved, however,  the evidence and recovery dive was January 7th.  Only the preliminary pics were Dec. 29.

Kyle did not give anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th-  true.   There was nothing else to send the FBI. They obviously already had the videos.  They were already sent prior to that date.   

Kermit did not date the following Kyle email quote.

Janet

+++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #137 on: Today at 04:07:13 PM »

Klye stated: " We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."

Kyle stated: "neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge."

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.120

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: December 07, 2008, 06:42:27 PM »

Klaas ... can you make the video work.

Thanks

Janet

It works, just have to click on it and give it a second or two to start.  Good idea 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: December 07, 2008, 06:42:32 PM »

Bottom line:

Janet

_______

Janet,

OK.Understood.By whom,and on what date was the footage turned over??

My understanding is that a copy of footage was taken by the FBI not long after the dive. I have to have this clarified, to be absolutely sure, because I didn't ask the question as it is asked here by you, I asked if the FBI always had a copy of the film the photos came from and was told yes.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: December 07, 2008, 06:45:48 PM »

Out of curiosity, where did the money from Dateline go?  Were the family (Dave & Beth) aware that Kyle, Silvetti and Schaeffer were trying to strike up a deal with ABC?  Sounding dirtier all the time to me. 
Dave himself told me Dateline was on the boat to help pay for expences...Schafer was the one striking up a deal to try to pay for expences, do they know this?  
 By February, Louis had put up over a million of his own money and well exceeded the amount he originally agreed to personally put up.  By early February they were talking about how to possibly extend the search effort and keep things going but funds were nearly out.  Louis did not want to reach out for public donations until all options were exhausted. They thought they would feel out the media to see if the story or footage was worth anything worthwhile to help with some of the costs, even if it could extend things a couple weeks.  He assumed Tim Trahan would have told Beth and Dave, but don't know for sure.  Either way it was to keep the search going.... Kyle never did say that WAS Natalee in the trap.  Kermit says officials proved it was Natalee.  He would like to know what officials, because he is not one of them.  Why would they continue the search if indeed they had said it was her. Officials are like "FBI", so unless they told her something which they wouldn't.They would/should comment with "we have no comment" "This is an investigation"...How would she get that information? Again, i cant make anyone believe or agree, and thats fine.  You'll see in the end who is who, and what was right and wrong.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: December 07, 2008, 06:47:55 PM »

To clarify Ldstlou.I'm talking about the footage and pictures from Jan 7th.Also.When and why would Kyle break the chain of custody regarding such sensitive material??If he has pictures that should be with the FBI.Isn't that a problem??If they already have the same ones.What's he going to do with the ones he has.What's the purpose of keeping them??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: December 07, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »

My understanding is that a copy of footage was taken by the FBI not long after the dive. I have to have this clarified, to be absolutely sure, because I didn't ask the question as it is asked here by you, I asked if the FBI always had a copy of the film the photos came from and was told yes.

This statement totally contradicts the entire line of reasoning you've been giving us as to why Kyle needed to show the pictures and discuss his concerns with anyone in the private forum in the first place.

circular logic/reasoning

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: December 07, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »

Out of curiosity, where did the money from Dateline go?  Were the family (Dave & Beth) aware that Kyle, Silvetti and Schaeffer were trying to strike up a deal with ABC?  Sounding dirtier all the time to me. 
Dave himself told me Dateline was on the boat to help pay for expences...Schafer was the one striking up a deal to try to pay for expences, do they know this?  
 By February, Louis had put up over a million of his own money and well exceeded the amount he originally agreed to personally put up.  By early February they were talking about how to possibly extend the search effort and keep things going but funds were nearly out.  Louis did not want to reach out for public donations until all options were exhausted. They thought they would feel out the media to see if the story or footage was worth anything worthwhile to help with some of the costs, even if it could extend things a couple weeks.  He assumed Tim Trahan would have told Beth and Dave, but don't know for sure.  Either way it was to keep the search going.... Kyle never did say that WAS Natalee in the trap.  Kermit says officials proved it was Natalee.  He would like to know what officials, because he is not one of them.  Why would they continue the search if indeed they had said it was her. Officials are like "FBI", so unless they told her something which they wouldn't.They would/should comment with "we have no comment" "This is an investigation"...How would she get that information? Again, i cant make anyone believe or agree, and thats fine.  You'll see in the end who is who, and what was right and wrong.

So you know the ending to the case??Correct??that's what your implying..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.