April 27, 2024, 07:59:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209113 times)
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: December 07, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »

the trap story doesn't embarrass the Dutch.

The Croes comments do.

The Dutch won't act regarding anything related to Natalee's body once she left the island, if she did.

The Dutch will act if what Croes says is true and continues to EMBARRASS them.

The trap doesn't embarrass them.

Jan van der straaten and Paulus van der sloot do.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: December 07, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »

Helen,

when you get the email address's please post them, and I'll make sure I write to each one.

Thanks,
Frank

I'll demand an explanation for Rudy's comments, not whether or not that is Natalee's remains in photos.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: December 07, 2008, 06:54:00 PM »

AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I'M IN A BAD MOOD YES I AM.

I am tip-toeing around you but I feel the same as you (not in a bad mood though) just feel like maybe we were used a little by the Persistence crew but most diffidently the family of Natalee was used.

Betrayed!!!

Blue Moon ... I believe that it was Kyle and Tim were used.  Kyle had the professional expertise and ... Tim had the capacity to raising funding.

Janet
______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #137 on: Today at 04:07:13 PM »

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.120

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #503 on: December 07, 2008, 06:55:53 PM »

Very cool Johan    Is that a program that does that or did you do it in photoshop?

Photoshop yes 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #504 on: December 07, 2008, 06:58:38 PM »

Very cool Johan    Is that a program that does that or did you do it in photoshop?

Photoshop yes 

Cool Johan!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: December 07, 2008, 06:59:04 PM »

Photoshop yes 

Johan, you should mix it up. That will give a better picture of him

never lift the pressure of evil island
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: December 07, 2008, 06:59:10 PM »

Helen,

when you get the email address's please post them, and I'll make sure I write to each one.

Thanks,
Frank

I'll demand an explanation for Rudy's comments, not whether or not that is Natalee's remains in photos.

Here you go Frank, courtesy of Caesu.  The names are links to email address.  Caesu said they are sort of in order of importance. 

http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp#0

We have long begged for a way to have the corrupt investigators investigated.  According to Caesu, the Dutch parliament has the opportunity to do this under Article 43.  The timing is important as a lot is going down this week.

Helen

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: December 07, 2008, 06:59:37 PM »

Keepthefaith if you want those questions aswered, you may want to ask the other team members of the Persistance.  kyle cant answer to things that were done by others.  his job was To look at all video footage on that ship and find targets.  That was what he was paid to do.  That is his proffession.  Who sent what, why, when, where, was not upto him.  I am out of here for the night, going into lurk mode.  I have not posted for a long time prior to this, and I see why that was now.  But at least you got some answers to your questions.  Now go to someone who will give you the rest of the correct answers.  Call them, its not a hard thing to do.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: December 07, 2008, 07:00:12 PM »

The Croes comments do.

The Dutch won't act regarding anything related to Natalee's body once she left the island, if she did.

and...the possibility of human trafficking...does open "international" doors that an "Aruban" investigation may not be able to stop....  Might be why JQK is promoting idea...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #509 on: December 07, 2008, 07:02:11 PM »

this is a better one

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #510 on: December 07, 2008, 07:02:51 PM »

The Croes comments do.

and...the possibility of human trafficking...does open "international" doors that an "Aruban" investigation may not be able to stop....  Might be why JQK is promoting idea...

I agree.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: December 07, 2008, 07:04:13 PM »

Keepthefaith if you want those questions aswered, you may want to ask the other team members of the Persistance.  kyle cant answer to things that were done by others.  his job was To look at all video footage on that ship and find targets.  That was what he was paid to do.  That is his proffession.  Who sent what, why, when, where, was not upto him.  I am out of here for the night, going into lurk mode.  I have not posted for a long time prior to this, and I see why that was now.  But at least you got some answers to your questions.  Now go to someone who will give you the rest of the correct answers.  Call them, its not a hard thing to do.  

HotShot"Again, i cant make anyone believe or agree, and thats fine.  You'll see in the end who is who, and what was right and wrong."

Again.So you know the end of the Story.Is that what your implying??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: December 07, 2008, 07:04:43 PM »

The Croes comments do.

Frank - I agree
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #513 on: December 07, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »

this is a better one

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #514 on: December 07, 2008, 07:06:18 PM »

I admit I am very behind here.. I am the prayer not the talker
But If Something Of Natalee was found in that cage
Why would Beth be any part of that Bull crud story that Greta was just trying to sell
Beth could have told Greta to take a flying leap
If Natalee was in the cage I guess there would be NO possible way she could ahve been sold
with this latest version of Jorans goo is a spreading

Personally I don't believe Greta or Natalee's family believe Joran's latest story.  I believe it's all a chess game. 

Well as soon as I started watching I knew it was crock Of goo he needed money and greta
got sucked in hook line and sinker.. The only thing I believe that was honest what Joran said
was that daddy paid people Off... WHY WHY would Joran go on national TV and throw is daddy under the bus
if there wasnt some truth to that... I think MO  daddy and mommy cut him off and Joran is throwing his weight around
with what he knows to keep in daddys deep pockets
Crook of goo I agree......
But this time, Greta, JQK, family are going along with it to put pressure on ALE, mos, holland to do something...
fact...joran says paula$$ is on a recorded phone call discussing human trafficking and joran names names of ale personnel taking money (bribes) to cover up....
ok....now aruba is in a catch 22 - they need to either prove Natalee is dead as jan vds says  (where's the evidence then) or take seriously to follow up if there is any chance Natalee may be alive and being held somewhere...joan amits he was the last seen with Natalee and says now he sold her....mos, get off you a$$ and prove/disprove....checkmate
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: December 07, 2008, 07:07:57 PM »

So why did he have the pictures in his possession if he was just an employee so to speak??If it was someone else's job??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: December 07, 2008, 07:21:41 PM »

I am going to be gone for a couple hours.  Please let's try and stay on topic and Frank has a good point.  Right now the Dutch are more embarrassed by Joran's latest interview and Rudy's comments.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: December 07, 2008, 07:21:58 PM »

Photoshop yes 

Cool Johan!!!   

I love this, Johan!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: December 07, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »

Things that piss me off:

1. People who say I know information but I can't say.
2. If you only knew half of what I know.

If you can't say then don't say you know something.  I have seen many times people saying things and then the answer we get is the family knows.  As long as the family knows then it's fine by me.  But don't yank our chains.  Either you spill it out of don't say anything at all.

Many times I have watched people say stuff and then they leave and you have people on this forum who are dedicated to this case asking that person questions over and over.

Is this done for attention or what?  People have feelings.

Good Evening Monks...old and new....SAN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: December 07, 2008, 07:44:53 PM »

Hi Sunny how are you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.