April 28, 2024, 08:02:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209143 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2008, 01:10:46 AM »

Klaas, someone elses crypt is so bizaar, but you know what, it could be the answer.

The problem I have is this. If a decaying body (as in another case we are both aware of) has such a long lasting stench, where did they stash the body until it was put in the crypt? Any ideas?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2008, 01:13:33 AM »

June-in the vast desert. Yeah, that might work.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2008, 01:17:49 AM »

Good night you all, I continue my prayers and support for Natalee.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2008, 02:08:11 AM »

Good Night Shell,  I see you have already left, but here's a teeny bit of good Karma to follow you thru the night, and see you tomoz.  YaYa

Gotta say,  I found Forumdom in 2002 when Elizabeth Smart suddenly vanished, with hardly a trace.  And I was hooked and have been every since.

This particular site is very special.  There are so many posters here who are truly die-hards in the case, studied and so intelligent in their quest.  Dedicated is what y'all are, every one.

I think all of this positive input in the case gives a depth to it.  It is all from goodness that everyone here is trying their best to put the last few pieces of the puzzle about what happened to Natalee and where she is, into place.  I really believe it will be solved and Natalee will have Justice someday.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2008, 04:08:43 AM »

How would Aruba have explained that Natalee was sold if they had 2 security guards in jail for murder?

Why would they have rushed to try to frame these guys if they didn't have a dead body at some point?

She's dead, she was killed and van der straaten and Janssen knew it. Van der straaten "saw" the evidence.

If they never had the "evidence" why bother arresting the guards? They needed time to get rid of the body. Not ship her off alive.

Without Beth, those guards may be in jail right now. The evidence being the stolen cameras from the Mountainbrook Students.

And speaking of those students, weren't they under suspicion by Dompig? When is he going to come back in the spotlight?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2008, 06:25:28 AM »

i signed up at the MEP party website.
this is the governing party of Aruba. next year there is a election.

they made it possible to ad personal blogs.
so i added some interesting information for voters. for example about Justice Minister Rudy Croes.

http://mep.aw/index.php?option=com_mamblog&Itemid=14&task=show&action=view&id=28&Itemid=14

http://mep.aw/index.php?option=com_mamblog&Itemid=14&task=show&action=view&id=29&Itemid=14

http://mep.aw/index.php?option=com_mamblog&Itemid=14&task=show&action=view&id=30&Itemid=14

http://mep.aw/index.php?option=com_mamblog&Itemid=14&task=show&action=view&id=31&Itemid=14

http://mep.aw/index.php?option=com_mamblog&Itemid=14&task=show&action=view&id=34&Itemid=14

here a list of al my blogs so far:
http://mep.aw/index.php?option=com_mamblog&Itemid=14&task=show&action=user&id=78

they've got a forum too, but i am not able to add topics.
signing up is possible here: http://mep.aw/index.php?option=com_registration&task=register&Itemid=4

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2008, 06:54:20 AM »

caesu

Better keep your antivirus subscription paid up.   

Post any responses...
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2008, 07:21:01 AM »

doin OK Klass, u/?

Same-o

So what do you think of Joran's latest admission/retraction? 

Dunno, he's told so many tales. But...from the getgo, I......

Yes, I know 

wwizard's theory from June 2005:

NH is probably alive (if she's minding).....but she ain't n or around aruba....what seems like random events is really a well oiled machine and it is ABOVE THE LAW...this is white slavery territory we're n....no "rules".....I no the game now....and we ALL need to deal w/ it.......if there was no internet I wood no only watt the mainstream media tells me (laughable) and b OK......but I no more now....

the scam is this....the dutchguy is the setup man. he takes the "mark" and
plays kissy kissy wink wink all week and plants the "trust me" hook.....he
sets em up and the brothers carry em 2 the boat......after they seperate the "mark" from "the herd" (and they did) and away we go......no body ever found means no murder conviction.....they do their "time" and are released........what a gig......foolproof......I feel for the people caught up in this twisted vortex....the ONLY way her parents will ever see her is 2 pay 2 have her back and it's very slim odds because that wood b an admission of guilt by the pirates of the caribbean.....u just don't kill women like NH....unless u can throw away $20,000, $50,000, $100,000.........way 2 valuable......the abducted women cooperate or die....real simple....what wood u do in their place? b honest w/ yourself......I'm through checking EVERY headline cause it don't matter.....I now no how it's gonna play now.....the "student"
brothers......."students" of watt and tell me about their mainland
connections.....the 3 will b released.....b honest agin.......no
evidence.....if this disturbs u, I apologize, it's just the reality of the
situation......hug ur fam, kids, friends 2 day because ur free and not in a
nightmare like this......watt did NH ever do to warrant her punishment....the trio is a lot more scared of their BOSS than the law......all the king horses and all the kings men......be well

NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing this game. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000.
She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years
she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000.
We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens
ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. This is the ONLY
scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing
accidental about it. Time will bear this out.

"How much money do you have"   -Dennis Jacobs
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2008, 08:46:20 AM »

Sorry if I upset anyone with this but I just found it where Blonde is putting all the details, it was written by Kermit.

What I know is: I gave a very detailed document that was given to Kathy & Clauseens (aka bestbuddy) when they went to Aruba. I later learned that it was turned over to DOMPIG. I thought it was Dave who turned it to Dompig. My gosh, it had so much information in that it isn't funny.

Rob, may know more then I do about that.

First of all I want to know what you sent us with, I didn't even know who you were until last week.  Second of all, the only thing given to Dompig was a piece of that goop from the dunes area of rocks, and that wasn't by me, that was by TM.  There were 2 pieces of it.  That was why the dunes was shut down while we were there for another search of the dunes.  So now that we have this straight, what would Rob know if he doesn't talk to me?  What was so detailed that you would let it go?  And who did you give it to?  It was not me.  The only thing I got before leaving was a camcorder from Funnysmart, and that was returned to her along with a copy of what I filmed.  Do not get me mixed up with other people.  IF you gave it to BB, she didn't see Dompig either, so I don't know where you are getting this info from.  Please do take that off this site.  And leave me alone, you are now considered harassing me.

I need to add something to this.
I sent pictures to Dave's Tip line pictures that I took from my TV, that NO ONE else could have.
The next thing ,I see them all over the internet

Later I found out that Dave sends his tips to Natalee's Angels for them to disperse, pass around etc.
 I know this for a FACT because I was one, and you were one for a very short time.
 I do remember when Kermit sent Dave a Deltailed letter,in 2005.
We were all in that Private site together, we all trusted each other.
Maybe he passed Kermit's letter to Dompig, thinking he could trust him.
Maybe all Natalee Angles got coppies of this letter, I just don't know.

Kath I have know you and kermit since 2005 were all working on one thing Bring Natalee Home.
OK I'm Done now.

{{edit to add}}

The private forum I'm talking about was back in 2005-2006 Just to clarify.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 01:57:31 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2008, 09:15:55 AM »

All I am sure of is, Joran and his pals were last to be seen with her and LE and the entire bunch has done nothing to solve the crime.

And, when I take a cruise, I will not go anywhere near Aruba.

Exactly!

I always thought the fastest and easiest way would be to place her in someone elses crypt.

I agree.  I am sticking to what I said from the beginning and that is she is on land.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2008, 09:34:27 AM »

Kermit has never said that the family HAS the remains.

Kermit has said that their were remains in the cage.
Kermit, I believe, has said that the remains were NH.
Kermit has admitted to not being on the boat.

If Kermit was not on the boat, how would Kermit know this information?
I conclude that someone else on the boat also knows what Kermit knows.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2008, 09:39:35 AM »

Kermit, please clarify some simple YES/NO questions...

Were the remains, found in the cage that you refer to, those of NH? Yes or No.

Does a member of the Persistence know the same information? Yes or No.

Does the family of NH have the same "secret addidtional" photographs that you do? Yes or No.
Does the FBI have the same "secret addidtional" photographs that you do? Yes or No.
Does the ALE have the same "secret addidtional" photographs that you do? Yes or No.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2008, 09:50:06 AM »

There was a disagreement a few days ago about the fact that the family had seen the photographs and dismissed them as not being NH. Simple logic came to me, regarding clarification...

If the family has not seen these "additional secret" photographs, which SM posters feel are remians (possibly NH)...
Someone, with connections to the family, should make sure that they have the chance to view them.

Then, let us ask the family if, after viewing the "additional secret" photographs, they feel that they could be relevant to the recovery of NH, and or possibly her remains.

We could then determine if the family is choosing not acknowledge the relevance of the photos(for unknown specified reasons), whether they have even seen the aforementioned photos, or some posters (who claim to be friends of the family) are trying to steer us away.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2008, 09:50:41 AM »

As a matter of fact, a certain someone here, aka - the stealth operator - asked me repeatedly for all of the file numbers as she couldn't locate them herself. Actually they were quite easy to find, but that's neither here nor there. Finding them and matching them and cross referencing them was the tricky part and it took me three months with Klaas' help at times.

The Stealth Operator then told me in specific language that, that could never be confused with anything other than what it was - the SHE was now chummy with some Dutch chick on Aruba and her FATHER was a DUTCH OFFICIAL ON ARUBA. THE STEALTH OPERATOR WANTED the file numbers to GIVE TO THE DUTCH OFFICIAL.

After what I would consider borderline harassment, and daily, if not twice daily emails, requesting the file numbers TO GIVE TO THE DUTCH OFFICIAL, and me saying repeatedly to just give me one more day, I found that the STEALTH OPERATOR WAS NOT only conversing multiple times per day with none other than Joran van der Sloot himself, in what I would describe as super ass-kissing sessions, but the STEALTH OPERATOR was also in cahoots with Gerold Dompig. Puttin' two and two together can only lead me to believe that Dompig wanted the file numbers and was too damm stupid to find them himself.

*BTW- I know for a fact that the STEALTH OPERATOR was talking to Joran because she send me screen shots of their conversations to PROVE she was in fact talkin' to him.   

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2008, 09:54:30 AM »

Kermit, right or wrong, has always seemed to step up to the plate.
Kermit has always attempted / verified her posts.

Kermit could be a dis-informant for all we know. No one knows.
It appears, on surface level, that she is not.

An obvious conclusion, as my previous post alludes, can be drawn.
Kermit not on boat. Kermit knows of remains. Conclusion=Someone else knows. Who??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2008, 10:20:49 AM »

Posted by Resigned at RU:

Quote from: resigned
sponsored by

http://www.tvmomentvanhetjaar.nl/index.php

JORAN REVEALED

http://www.tvmomentvanhetjaar.nl/fragment.php?fragmentid=251

JORAN AND PETER PART - 2

http://www.tvmomentvanhetjaar.nl/fragment.php?fragmentid=332

Votes

Since Friday, November 3 viewers can vote via http://www.tvmomentvanhetjaar.nl/.  These are excerpts from Dutch produce programs that are broadcast by the public, commercial and regional broadcasters in the period from January 1 to December 31, 2008.  . In eight different categories can be voted: News, Sports, Entertainment, Mark Ante People, Personalities, Drama, Regional and Documentary. The election is a collaboration of the VARA Guide and "The World Runs Through."

Top 15
On January 3, the Top 15 of the best TV moments via the website published and begins the final round.  During the live broadcast on January 10 who is known by the public and the jury the winner of the TV Time of the Year 2008 is elected.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2008, 10:30:28 AM »

As a matter of fact, a certain someone here, aka - the stealth operator - asked me repeatedly for all of the file numbers as she couldn't locate them herself. Actually they were quite easy to find, but that's neither here nor there. Finding them and matching them and cross referencing them was the tricky part and it took me three months with Klaas' help at times.

The Stealth Operator then told me in specific language that, that could never be confused with anything other than what it was - the SHE was now chummy with some Dutch chick on Aruba and her FATHER was a DUTCH OFFICIAL ON ARUBA. THE STEALTH OPERATOR WANTED the file numbers to GIVE TO THE DUTCH OFFICIAL.

After what I would consider borderline harassment, and daily, if not twice daily emails, requesting the file numbers TO GIVE TO THE DUTCH OFFICIAL, and me saying repeatedly to just give me one more day, I found that the STEALTH OPERATOR WAS NOT only conversing multiple times per day with none other than Joran van der Sloot himself, in what I would describe as super ass-kissing sessions, but the STEALTH OPERATOR was also in cahoots with Gerold Dompig. Puttin' two and two together can only lead me to believe that Dompig wanted the file numbers and was too damm stupid to find them himself.

*BTW- I know for a fact that the STEALTH OPERATOR was talking to Joran because she send me screen shots of their conversations to PROVE she was in fact talkin' to him.   

Hmmmm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2008, 10:40:36 AM »

Hammer - yes I wanted to see if it was possible.  I really didn't think it was until I determined the approx diag inches.  It is/was possible but of course, no way to say who's body was in the trap.

In other words Tamikosmom's landfill theory is still on the table.

Janet

And the cemetery???
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2008, 11:02:26 AM »

I have tried to find the truth for Natalee, even if that takes me in unpopular directions.  I get the message.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2008, 11:07:44 AM »

I have tried to find the truth for Natalee, even if that takes me in unpopular directions.  I get the message.

You get what message?  Sorry but I don't understand your post.  We have all gone in unpopular directions at times including me.  What are you saying?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.