April 28, 2024, 08:13:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209144 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: December 08, 2008, 01:20:46 AM »

This beautiful face is what it's all about.
Her life, her future, stolen from her and her family.
She'd only graduated high school, she had her whole life ahead of her.
She deserves Justice, her parents deserve answers; we have to help them get it.
All involved in this crime and the coverup of this crime need to pay for their actions.

AMEN.....KEEPTHEFAITH......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: December 08, 2008, 01:21:25 AM »

I don't belong to any private forums either.   

... but ... but ... I bet you were invited.  I wasn't.

Janet

Eh, I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Doesn't really sound to me like they're the brightest bunch around.  (Am I allowed to say that? If not, please delete it - I don't want to get kicked out - I know nobody would invite to join anywhere else!) 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #722 on: December 08, 2008, 01:22:14 AM »

I used to belong to BNH.  I only read there.  Never posted.  Just wanted to know as much as I could about Natalee.  I was actually there when Robin posted the pictures.  Bout had a freakin heart attack.  I didn't say anything or do anything with them.  Next thing I knew I got kicked out. lol

Laughing

Never got the boot before.  It wasn't too bad. lol

I was a member there too once upon a time.  Thought it must be a good place since it was "Bring Natalee Home", never been SO wrong in my life.  Talk about feeling alone in a crowd, they didn't like me from the get go.  I posted what I thought.  Eventually got the boot too.  Like you, never had been booted before; but I kinda felt honored.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: December 08, 2008, 01:26:24 AM »

This beautiful face is what it's all about.
Her life, her future, stolen from her and her family.
She'd only graduated high school, she had her whole life ahead of her.
She deserves Justice, her parents deserve answers; we have to help them get it.
All involved in this crime and the coverup of this crime need to pay for their actions.

AMEN.....KEEPTHEFAITH......

My favorite picture of Natalee.  Nite everyone.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: December 08, 2008, 01:27:08 AM »

Janet

Nope, I have not been invited either...so there!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: December 08, 2008, 01:29:09 AM »

Janet

There's no place like home, and that's right here!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: December 08, 2008, 01:29:51 AM »

Janet

I feel much better.  Misery loves company.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!

This time I am really gone if I value my 43 year marriage and ... I do.

Janet
10:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: December 08, 2008, 01:30:18 AM »

Goodnight Helen Back!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: December 08, 2008, 01:31:44 AM »

Goodnight Janet!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: December 08, 2008, 01:32:27 AM »

Janet

You better believe it!!

We may be a disfunctional bunch but ... we are family nevertheless.

Good Night texasmom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: December 08, 2008, 01:33:25 AM »

I tried to catch up since I left this afternoon -  skipped about 20 pages of bullshit.  I still see no credible rebuttle to Kermit's story.
I truly think some here are heartfelt in their beliefs -- just misguided and gullible.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: December 08, 2008, 01:34:20 AM »

Janet

You better believe it!!

We may be a disfunctional bunch but ... we are family nevertheless.

Good Night texasmom.

Janet

AMEN! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: December 08, 2008, 01:41:56 AM »

My position on this for the record:

I can say without hesitation that most of the names being tossed around today have justice for Natalee as their prime goal.  That includes Kermit, Hotshot, Capslock and 99% of the active posters at SM.  This is my personal opinion.  They may go about seeking justice in different ways but the goal is the same.

I do not know Kyle, John Silvetti or Louis Schaeffer and can't say the same about them, nor can I same the same about ALE.  That doesn't mean they aren't honest, just saying I woudn't vouch for someone I really know nothing about.

I will repeat this:  There is no such thing as a private forum!  They can try but information always finds a way out.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: December 08, 2008, 01:45:17 AM »

I tried to catch up since I left this afternoon -  skipped about 20 pages of bullshit.  I still see no credible rebuttle to Kermit's story.  I'm not satisfied either and I told ldstlou that.
I truly think some here are heartfelt in their beliefs -- just misguided and gullible.

My reply in red.  Hope I didn't mess that up.  Tired.

See ya'll tomm.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: December 08, 2008, 01:45:17 AM »

I can say without hesitation that most of the names being tossed around today have justice for Natalee as their prime goal.  That includes Kermit, Hotshot, Capslock and 99% of the active posters at SM.  This is my personal opinion.  They may go about seeking justice in different ways but the goal is the same.

I do not know Kyle, John Silvetti or Louis Schaeffer and can't say the same about them, nor can I same the same about ALE.  That doesn't mean they aren't honest, just saying I woudn't vouch for someone I really know nothing about.

I will repeat this:  There is no such thing as a private forum!  They can try but information always finds a way out.

I could not say it any better! Good night!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: December 08, 2008, 01:47:05 AM »

Amen
RonnieNY87
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: December 08, 2008, 02:02:31 AM »

Hello everyone! I've been a board lurker for over a year now, and I've followed this case from the very beginning.  So many of you are SO intelligent, and I can't believe all the information you guys have been able to retrieve over the years. It's amazing that now, after all of these years, so many facts that we've all known all along are just starting to come out now. Absolutely unbelievable and ridiculous.

Anyway, the main reason I began following this story was because I had known Joran, not very well, but we met while I was on vacation in Aruba, October of 04. I was 16 at the time, he claimed to be 18. I had gone with my parents and 2 friends of mine (female friends). Nothing serious went on, we met him by the pool of our hotel (he was with 1 male friend the first time we met them) and after that he kept coming by the hotel for the remainder of our stay there and would hang out with us. The only thing he had really lied about was his age, the rest seemed to be pretty truthful (for example, he did tell us he lived in Aruba, he didn't lie about that). But even then, we did find something a little bit strange about him. We kept referring to him as the weird kid, because of the way he acted. He spent a lot of time talking about alcohol and pot (I live in NY, so for pot to be spoken about so openly was strange). He asked us quite a few times if we wanted to smoke with him, but we told him no, he seemed to respect that.

The day we were leaving, we exchanged screen names to "keep in touch." I was the only one out of my friends who kept in contact with him, but not too often. He was my online "poker buddy." Went on web cam a couple of times. After a while he started trying to talk dirty, but I shot that down real quick. The last time we spoke on the messenger before Natalee's disappearance was April 05.. So you'd imagine my surprise when in May, I heard he was a suspect in her disappearance. It definitely gave me the chills, knowing this was a person I hung out with only 7 months before. I couldn't believe at first that he was responsible, because like I said, besides his constant talk of drugs/alcohol, he wasn't really disrespectful to any of us. He knew we were all too young to go to the clubs/bars so he never really pressed that issue.. Like I said, the only thing he tried to do was get us to smoke pot with him, but we declined every time.

I was shocked to learn that he had lied to us about his age, what was the point? If he was 17 in May 05, that would mean he would of been the same age as us, so why lie? The more and more I heard about the story, the more and more I realized he was guilty. We spoke on messenger one more time after he was named a prime suspect. I had asked him why he lied about his age, he said he was trying to impress us and also that he could get in trouble for drinking underage so he had to lie to everyone he met about his age. I then had asked him if it was true, what he did. He made a strange comment about the truth coming out someday. At the time, I copied the entire conversation and sent it to Dave. I knew it really wouldn't of done much, but I figured that comment he made alone meant something. That was the last conversation I've ever had with Joran.

I feel for Natalee and her family and friends, because it really could of happened to anyone. The jerks who say that she shouldn't of gotten drunk, shouldn't of left the bar with a guy she didn't know, they are ridiculous. I believe Joran did meet Natalee days before Carlos & Charlies, and I believe he probably showed her the same kind of respect he showed me and my friends, and I believe he was as nice to her as he was to us. This probably made her trust him a little bit, especially when youre drunk you will trust anyone whose being nice to you.

Do I believe he had it in him to actually murder her? No.. Not from what I knew of him. Do I believe he put something in her drink and probably raped her? Absolutely.. They were probably smoking pot in Deepaks car also. I believe she died somehow while with him, he called Paulus for help, and the cover up began. As for Deepak and Satish? I'm not so sure.. I really don't believe they are involved all that much. I believe they knew what happened to her, and they should be punished for not coming forward with their information. But I don't believe they were there when she died. Just my opinion though.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, just wanted to share my story and experience with Joran Van Der Sloot.

Keep up the good investigative work, monkeys! =]

Ronnie
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: December 08, 2008, 02:07:37 AM »

Ronnie - thank you for sharing your experiences.  My opinion of what most likely happened to Natalee is very much like yours.  It's late so I don't know how may will respond to you post but I wanted to make sure and thank you. 

P.S.  Please don't lurk so much 
RonnieNY87
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: December 08, 2008, 02:15:25 AM »

No need to thank me, just wanted to share =] I'll try not to lurk so much anymore, it's just hard to keep up. Everyone is so intelligent! lol.. But I do hope the accusations Rudy Croes made ends up panning out. The truth needs to finally be exposed! Greta is doing an excellent job of keeping this case alive, hopefully she won't give up on it anytime soon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: December 08, 2008, 02:19:59 AM »

Goodnight all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.