April 27, 2024, 04:19:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209106 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: December 08, 2008, 04:23:45 PM »

Hotshot

Do you have any connection with the owner of the Persistence?

You tend to know a lot of inside information regarding what was said and done aboard that ship ... Inside information that does not reflect the words of Kyle's posts on SM and ... his posts brought over from the "private" forum.

Just wondering.

Janet
I have spoken to Mr Silvetti twice.  And that was only to see if he wanted help with the pond and the search.  I would have gone to help.  do i know him personally, no.  The only information i know is from kyle or dave, and no i was not in the private forum.  You guys brought over a quote stating that kyle says john said.... tim was not needed anymore, he is a liability.  Correct?
Just answering.

No, not correct. YOU GUYS didn't do anything.  Kermit posted it period.  Don't make this a YOU GUYS against others because it's not.  Kermit posted WITH BACKUP several comments attributed to Kyle.  The rest of us are simply trying to figure out who is good, bad or maybe just dillusional.
Sorry Klaas, not you guys I am sorry.  It was Kermit.  It kept getting requoted which is what I meant ....

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #902 on: Today at 03:09:00 AM »

Kyle said: "John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564763#msg564763

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: December 08, 2008, 04:28:20 PM »

Hotshot

You tend to know a lot of inside information regarding what was said and done aboard that ship ... Inside information that does not reflect the words of Kyle's posts on SM and ... his posts brought over from the "private" forum.

Just wondering.

Janet
I have spoken to Mr Silvetti twice.  And that was only to see if he wanted help with the pond and the search.  I would have gone to help.  do i know him personally, no.  The only information i know is from kyle or dave, and no i was not in the private forum.  You guys brought over a quote stating that kyle says john said.... tim was not needed anymore, he is a liability.  Correct?
Just answering.

No, not correct. YOU GUYS didn't do anything.  Kermit posted it period.  Don't make this a YOU GUYS against others because it's not.  Kermit posted WITH BACKUP several comments attributed to Kyle.  The rest of us are simply trying to figure out who is good, bad or maybe just dillusional.

Hotshot ... I am not arguing ... just asking.

The reason I ask is ... Kyle held a professional position aboard that ship.  I would think that his own words which he posted at the SM and "private" site should reflect the truth regarding what was said and done in his presence.

Janet

+++++++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #137 on: Today at 04:07:13 PM »

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.120

Kermit
« Reply #897 on: Today at 03:02:28 AM »

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564753;topicseen#msg564753

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 08, 2008, 04:28:24 PM »

Hotshot

Just wondering.

Janet

I have a question if anybody knows!Who on the Persistence has a daughter??Silvetti,Schaeffer,and or the captain of the boat.Anyone know???

Keepthefaith ... do you have photo of this gal.

Thanks

Janet

No.Just conversed with her shortly at another Forum..Was curious as to how she is doing!I believe she was younger,college aged girl.Not positive.She was keeping people posted on the search.That is why i ask.Think that my personal messages that she had sent,as well as a few from another were deleted.Interesting stuff..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: December 08, 2008, 04:34:52 PM »

There is no protocol on how to treat "old" vs. "new" monkeys.  Seems there is an effort underway to disrupt this forum by some "older" monkeys.  I'm not suggesting that Hotshot is one of those "older" monkeys but there does appear to be an effort going on behind the scenes.  I'm not talking about only in this forum but also in the Caylee Anthony forum.
I have a pretty good idea who the "older" monkeys are that are behind the effort.  The words pathetic, laughable and wrong come to mind .  I dont go to the Caylee forum much at all.  Sorry it is not me.

Hotshot ... the administrator of a public forum that I posted on a while back made the decision to move ... not copy ... all the research ... research that I and others had contributed ... to a "private site" ... a "private site" that many members were not afforded an invitation ... me included.  However ... excluded members were welcome to continue contributing research to the forum.

I was informed by one of the mods that I had no complaint ... after all I had "freely" contributed.  I left the forum that day and ... never logged in again.

Thankfully ... all my research had been backed up in my document file.  I had learned a vauluable lesson from a previous incident that happened on the first Natalee Forum I posted on ... Court TV ... when all my posts which were not backedup went "poof".

Janet

That's interesting Janet.I lost about 600 posts at Court TV??

Apparently ... all the posts going "poof" was not an intentional action but ... I learned a valuable lesson that day nevertheless.  I have backed up all research I contributed to forums.  My DIL is the organizer.  However ... my memory for key words along with my trusty search engine gets me through.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: December 08, 2008, 04:36:29 PM »

Well, I spent my lurking time today catching up on all of yestrday's posts.  I still do not know who is right or who is wrong.  There have been many astute observations made on both sides of the (Persistence mission/Human remains/Somebody is trying to make money/etc) equation. 

The most educational post of the year came from Klaasend (and, no, I'm not kissin' up).

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PRIVATE FORUM

In everyday life if you say it out loud it can and...if juicy enough...will be repeated.  I don't care who you say it to.  It's out there once you verbalize.

In the cyberworld...if you type it, it can and...if juicy enough...will be copied and posted again somewhere.  I don't care how clandestine you thing that site is.  It's out there once you post it.

It is disheartening to see monkeys going at each other, especially when I have watched them for so long work so hard to get answers for Natalee.  I hope all of this gets resolved soon.  Since I was not on the boat or the island I don't really know who is right and who is wrong.  I'll just collect the information from both sides and see if it produces any results down the road.

Carry on, Monkeys.  Natalee still needs justice!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: December 08, 2008, 04:52:02 PM »

Kermit

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

Kermit

Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”

Totally understand what you are saying.  Wish i had been there for that ...  I wasn't.  I can't say what John thought or didnt think, but I would think if kyle said it, he would know.  I didnt get to talk to him(john) about all of this, and it was just after the search, so what really was there to talk about.  I really didnt want to pry at that point.  I don't doubt it all happened.  but I will say this, he doesn't know the story like we all do.  if that was us over there, you know it would have gone differently, for sure....whether it landed us in jail or not.  But us older generations look at the ALE as being superior (used to) anyway, ,and that was probably the path john was taking.  I don't know for sure, so dont quote that.  It is a shame it all happened this way.  I agree with you.  But I think there are bigger and better things coming in the name of Rudy Croes...No I don't know for sure,...just seems different this time.   
Silvetti does have a daughter who has apparently been following the case and I would never post her pic. I'd be embarrased to think that she might be reading all these things that have been posted about her father. Please dont post her pic, she is only a few years older then Natalee, and I am sure that is what fueled John to do the search too.  That pic we saw, did not look like her BTW. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: December 08, 2008, 04:53:59 PM »

Well, I spent my lurking time today catching up on all of yestrday's posts.  I still do not know who is right or who is wrong.  There have been many astute observations made on both sides of the (Persistence mission/Human remains/Somebody is trying to make money/etc) equation. 

The most educational post of the year came from Klaasend (and, no, I'm not kissin' up).

In everyday life if you say it out loud it can and...if juicy enough...will be repeated.  I don't care who you say it to.  It's out there once you verbalize.

In the cyberworld...if you type it, it can and...if juicy enough...will be copied and posted again somewhere.  I don't care how clandestine you thing that site is.  It's out there once you post it.

It is disheartening to see monkeys going at each other, especially when I have watched them for so long work so hard to get answers for Natalee.  I hope all of this gets resolved soon.  Since I was not on the boat or the island I don't really know who is right and who is wrong.  I'll just collect the information from both sides and see if it produces any results down the road.

Oh, they might remain secure and private for a while but eventually something will "sneak" out.  It always happens.  Either someone gets mad or there's a traitor in the group.  I've seen it happen over and over again. 

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: December 08, 2008, 04:56:50 PM »

Thank You,

I called the suicide hotline after sitting through the View and they talked me down. They were very empathetic to my suffering.

I feel like a slab of Velveeta but will be back on Wednesday. Trying to write those women is much more fun. Anyone have whoopi's email address? I want to play the race card (i.e. the guards.)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: December 08, 2008, 04:59:06 PM »

Oh, they might remain secure and private for a while but eventually something will "sneak" out.  It always happens.  Either someone gets mad or there's a traitor in the group.  I've seen it happen over and over again. 

That's why i believe open Forums are a blessing!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: December 08, 2008, 05:04:28 PM »

Thank You,

I called the suicide hotline after sitting through the View and they talked me down. They were very empathetic to my suffering.

I feel like a slab of Velveeta but will be back on Wednesday. Trying to write those women is much more fun. Anyone have whoopi's email address? I want to play the race card (i.e. the guards.)

You can probably reach them at
whoopi@huzziesRus.com
bawbwa@huzziesRus.com
joybsad@huzziesRus.com

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: December 08, 2008, 05:04:59 PM »

Kermit

Kermit

Totally understand what you are saying.  Wish i had been there for that ...  I wasn't.  I can't say what John thought or didnt think, but I would think if kyle said it, he would know.  I didnt get to talk to him(john) about all of this, and it was just after the search, so what really was there to talk about.  I really didnt want to pry at that point.  I don't doubt it all happened.  but I will say this, he doesn't know the story like we all do.  if that was us over there, you know it would have gone differently, for sure....whether it landed us in jail or not.  But us older generations look at the ALE as being superior (used to) anyway, ,and that was probably the path john was taking.  I don't know for sure, so dont quote that.  It is a shame it all happened this way.  I agree with you.  But I think there are bigger and better things coming in the name of Rudy Croes...No I don't know for sure,...just seems different this time.   
Silvetti does have a daughter who has apparently been following the case and I would never post her pic. I'd be embarrased to think that she might be reading all these things that have been posted about her father. Please dont post her pic, she is only a few years older then Natalee, and I am sure that is what fueled John to do the search too.  That pic we saw, did not look like her BTW. 

If you are talking about Silvetti that is the problem.Were the crew of the Persistence not briefed extensively on the background of this investigation???One would think you'd research this entire investigation from beginning to end to understand what you're dealing with.Especially when it concerns the Aruban authorities!

Keepthefaith

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: December 08, 2008, 05:05:29 PM »

LOL.  Oops. I really didn't

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: December 08, 2008, 05:06:03 PM »

FRONT PAGE COMMENT

Rudy Croes Obstructed Justice: Minister Croes of Justice Finally Admits Natalee Holloway Case Messed Up by Nepotism, Blames van der Straten

27.  Miss-Underestimated on December 8th, 2008 1:38 pm

Why does Joe think Natalee is dead?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/08/rudy-croes-obstructed-justice-minister-croes-of-justice-finally-admits-natalee-holloway-case-messed-up-by-nepotism-blames-van-der-straten/

+++++++++

updated 10:24 p.m. EST, Thu November 29, 2007
Natalee Holloway's parents to meet with Aruban prosecutor

Van der Sloot's co-counsel -- New York attorney Joe Tacopina -- said he has no doubt his client is innocent.

"Whatever they're holding in their bag, whatever they don't want to show anyone ... it's not going to amount to a hill of beans against Joran van der Sloot because he had no involvement in Natalee's disappearance," Tacopina told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/11/29/aruba.holloway/index.html

Feb 4, 2008 11:00 am US/Eastern
Natalee's Mother: Taped 'Confession' Shows Guilt

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) ― Secret camera footage of a Dutch student saying he believed missing teenager Natalee Holloway was dead and asking a friend to dump her body at sea in Aruba proves he is not innocent, her mother said in an interview Monday.

But Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for student Joran Van der Sloot, said his client was not responsible for the Alabama teen-ager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession.

http://wcbstv.com/national/Natalee.Holloway.Aruba.2.645236.html

_____

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: December 08, 2008, 05:06:40 PM »

LOL.  Oops. I really didn't

Sorry.  I'm multi-tasking.

I didn't mean for those to look like REAL email addresses.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: December 08, 2008, 05:11:54 PM »

This is why i can't for the life of me get my brain around this one.
1.We know Aruba is corrupt to the core.
2.Richardson,Mos,as well as other ALE involved in meetings.
3.You find the target your looking for.
4.Is it possible to retrieve samples without the ALE knowing??I think so...
5.Who alerted the ALE that the target was located???
6.Who was responsible for coordinating the dives??
7.Why would you let ALE dive on that without retrieving samples for yourselves?Why let them know you found anything??How would they know you found anything unless you told them??

Just more questions that only someone on the Persistence can ask!
1.Silvetti
2.Schaeffer
3.Kyle(OE)

MOHANDAS GANDHI
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: December 08, 2008, 05:14:44 PM »

What is "old" versus "new" at any forum?  I've noticed over time at some places that nics seem to be added and that they may not be active for months or years.  One day, they nic posts and says something like "I've been lurking a long time and following the case..."  

Some, have "reading" and "posting" nics at different forums.  If one get's banned, the other becomes active.

I've also notice at other forums that a nic may disappear after some time, and reappear months later.  The reappearance may have a different posting style and not remember what they previously promoted.

Is there really such a thing as an "old" nic?

Would a nic by any other name smell as sweet?

I wonder if JVDS will show up on Springer?   Maybe he's been shopping around his next story?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: December 08, 2008, 05:16:00 PM »

Please take 5 minutes and write anyone on this list, thanks to Helen.

Just a simply why? would suffice. But please make contacts.

http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp#0

Should I send a letter to each person on this list or is there a few specific ones?

TIA
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #877 on: December 08, 2008, 05:20:00 PM »

I don't know, I'm writing everyone, every day, basically sending email bombs with pictures of van der straaten and van der sloot.

I just wrote Whoopi in lieu of Greta's appearance telling her about how Natalee was "murdered" when 2 black guards were in jail, and "disappeared" when Joran became the suspect.

I really don't think it matters, just keep writing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: December 08, 2008, 05:20:24 PM »

Kermit

Kermit

If you are talking about Silvetti that is the problem.Were the crew of the Persistence not briefed extensively on the background of this investigation???One would think you'd research this entire investigation from beginning to end to understand what you're dealing with.Especially when it concerns the Aruban authorities!

Keepthefaith

Hotshot ... I think the issue encompassing the contents of the cage is HUGE.  If there were remains in the cage and ... those were the remains of Natalee Holloway ... it was her family's only opportunity to bring her home ... home to rest on American soil.

Considering ... the ROV images ... considering Kyle's words regarding the chain of custody ... THIS THIS ISSUE NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED BY THE "POWERS THAT BE" IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Justice for Natalee Holloway ... closure for her family and ... accountability for those who sacrificially donated to a search effort that should have been aware of the dynamics encompassing the Aruban coverup ... demands it!

Janet

_______

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: December 08, 2008, 05:22:13 PM »

Please take 5 minutes and write anyone on this list, thanks to Helen.

Just a simply why? would suffice. But please make contacts.

http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp#0

Should I send a letter to each person on this list or is there a few specific ones?

TIA

Hi Snoppy.  How's it going.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.