April 28, 2024, 03:30:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209132 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: December 08, 2008, 06:18:38 PM »

for "Cold Spice" ??? (that's after shave isn't it?) 

I don't think so.  I believe it is a topping for pumpkin pie and ... is kept in the fride.

Yummy!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: December 08, 2008, 06:19:19 PM »

Janet,

Great(?) minds think alike. I put a jar of instant coffee in my fridge the other day. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: December 08, 2008, 06:20:58 PM »

Janet,

Great(?) minds think alike. I put a jar of instant coffee in my fridge the other day. 

What's wrong with that?

I have a tin of Tim Horton's coffee in my freezer.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: December 08, 2008, 06:22:11 PM »

Janet,

However ... "Fools seldom differ."

I am scared.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: December 08, 2008, 06:22:29 PM »

I did not save the comparison photo Klaas made with a regular policeman's cap but this is one of the contents of the bags that we have seen.

I clearly see just such a cap as is worn by police and sometimes boat personnel with a circular emblem above the remains of what appears to me to be the bill of the cap.

This would be an even greater coincidence than that of the skirt image.  We do not know if this is the ONLY fabric that was found and collected but the blue in this photo inside the baggie could not be anything other than the remains of a service cap.

I do realize this is only my opinion and do not need anyone to tell me that but I see what I see.  If there were no remains of Natalee found in that trap, while I agree they were mishandled, it becomes somewhat of a moot point.  The problem then could be were there remains and they were not collected or not properly, etc.

But I still say I clearly see a service cap.  What are the odds of an emblem above a bill in just that position otherwise? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: December 08, 2008, 06:23:31 PM »

Janet,

However ... "Fools seldom differ."

I am scared.

Janet

Don't be scared. Being a fool is fun - trust me. 

I Stand With The Girl
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: December 08, 2008, 06:27:41 PM »

Great job Lifesong,

It only takes a minute to email, please everyone write something, anything, be respectful and ask for Natalee to be returned to her family.

Shame these sick cowards, whatever it takes.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: December 08, 2008, 06:27:54 PM »

I did not save the comparison photo Klaas made with a regular policeman's cap but this is one of the contents of the bags that we have seen.

I clearly see just such a cap as is worn by police and sometimes boat personnel with a circular emblem above the remains of what appears to me to be the bill of the cap.

This would be an even greater coincidence than that of the skirt image.  We do not know if this is the ONLY fabric that was found and collected but the blue in this photo inside the baggie could not be anything other than the remains of a service cap.

I do realize this is only my opinion and do not need anyone to tell me that but I see what I see.  If there were no remains of Natalee found in that trap, while I agree they were mishandled, it becomes somewhat of a moot point.  The problem then could be were there remains and they were not collected or not properly, etc.

But I still say I clearly see a service cap.  What are the odds of an emblem above a bill in just that position otherwise? 

I don't think it is a cap. We would have clearly seen a "cap" in the pictures BEFORE the evidence was put into bags -- we did not.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: December 08, 2008, 06:28:30 PM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: December 08, 2008, 06:28:53 PM »

I don't think it is a cap. We would have clearly seen a "cap" in the pictures BEFORE the evidence was put into bags -- we did not.
(at least I did not)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: December 08, 2008, 06:29:03 PM »

Wreck - good point
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: December 08, 2008, 06:29:07 PM »

What I'm amazed at is that when anyone talks about mistakes or poor investigation, you don't put 2 innocent security guards in jail for 10 days because of a mistake.
That's why I don't think that reasoning will fly. How do you link the "evidence" jan van der straaten had with arresting the guards?

Why these guards? On the word of Joran van der sloot? What, when he accuses 2 black guys, that's evidence! But when he confesses he's a liar?

Van der straaten will not be the scapegoat. Aruba will blame Holland and Holland will blame Aruba, they will blame the "system." There is no money to pay anyone anything.

Are there any Dutch people in prison on Aruba?  I would bet not.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: December 08, 2008, 06:30:23 PM »

Could someone post the other picture of the trap contents that shows the bag with the 'cap' in it from the other angle, where it's sitting more upright?

TIA

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 08, 2008, 06:32:02 PM »

Wreck - good point

I stand corrected.  I thought "cold spice" was a topping for Pumpkin Pie.  What do I know?

Janet

______

_____

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: December 08, 2008, 06:35:15 PM »

Please take 5 minutes and write anyone on this list, thanks to Helen.

Just a simply why? would suffice. But please make contacts.

http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp#0

Should I send a letter to each person on this list or is there a few specific ones?

TIA

you could also consider this e-mail address.
cie.naaz@tweedekamer.nl
this is the e-mail address of the committee for Aruban/Antilles Affairs itself.
and working from top down is a good idea. the ones on top are the highest ranking with the most influence.
to make it easier CC or BCC can be useful.

of course i am doing my bit as well. after all it are my representatives.

maybe some won't like it when foreigners start demanding action from them.
but screw those.
it's is their job to hold the Dutch Minsters responsible.
because the Dutch Ministers are in turn responsible if the Aruban Justice system is corrupt (article 43) and they have failed to do that.
with a few exceptions - of course Brinkman. but there are a few others.
but as long as they are in the minority it's not enough. maybe this can tip the balance.
i hope Rudy Croes, Jan van der Straten or even Paul/Joran van der Sloot says something outrageous ASAP.
just to keep things in the news.

tomorrow 16:30 (10:30 ET) the schedule for this week is decided on.
but mainly the schedule for the Parliamentary Delegation to Aruba/Curaçao in January is decided then.
as soon as i know what was decided there i will report on that.
also the Senate has a informal debate with the Aruban/Antilles Affairs secretary.
here are the members of the Aruban/Antilles Committee:
http://www.eerstekamer.nl/commissies/naaz
here their e-mail, cell and phone numbers and even home addresses:
http://www.eerstekamer.nl/id/vgiok4iu4rt5/document_extern/ledenlijst_eerste_kamer/f=/vi0bkj9tndib.pdf
but the Senate (Eerste Kamer/First Chamber) doesn't have much power - and they only become a bit more relevant in a later stage.

so i use they earlier list (Tweede Kamer/Second Chamber) first:

then Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon Second Chamber debates with the Kingdom Affairs Secretary.
with Prime-Minister Balkenende attending Wednesday.
i am still hoping that the Justice Minister Hirsch Ballin also is going be summoned to attend.
but usually that should have been reported by now, and it hasn't yet.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: December 08, 2008, 06:36:35 PM »

Wreck - good point

I stand corrected.  I thought "cold spice" was a topping for Pumpkin Pie.  What do I know?

Janet

______

Smoochies for Janet. 

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: December 08, 2008, 06:37:39 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: December 08, 2008, 06:38:16 PM »

Well, we sure don't see a skirt either.

I see the bill of the cap the black part a little beneath what some say looks like a skull in this photo.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: December 08, 2008, 06:41:27 PM »

Please take 5 minutes and write anyone on this list, thanks to Helen.

Just a simply why? would suffice. But please make contacts.

Should I send a letter to each person on this list or is there a few specific ones?

TIA

you could also consider this e-mail address.
cie.naaz@tweedekamer.nl
this is the e-mail address of the committee for Aruban/Antilles Affairs itself.
and working from top down is a good idea. the ones on top are the highest ranking with the most influence.
to make it easier CC or BCC can be useful.

of course i am doing my bit as well. after all it are my representatives.

maybe some won't like it when foreigners start demanding action from them.
but screw those.
it's is their job to hold the Dutch Minsters responsible.
because the Dutch Ministers are in turn responsible if the Aruban Justice system is corrupt (article 43) and they have failed to do that.
with a few exceptions - of course Brinkman. but there are a few others.
but as long as they are in the minority it's not enough. maybe this can tip the balance.
i hope Rudy Croes, Jan van der Straten or even Paul/Joran van der Sloot says something outrageous ASAP.
just to keep things in the news.

tomorrow 16:30 (10:30 ET) the schedule for this week is decided on.
but mainly the schedule for the Parliamentary Delegation to Aruba/Curaçao in January is decided then.
as soon as i know what was decided there i will report on that.
also the Senate has a informal debate with the Aruban/Antilles Affairs secretary.
here are the members of the Aruban/Antilles Committee:
http://www.eerstekamer.nl/commissies/naaz
here their e-mail, cell and phone numbers and even home addresses:
http://www.eerstekamer.nl/id/vgiok4iu4rt5/document_extern/ledenlijst_eerste_kamer/f=/vi0bkj9tndib.pdf
but the Senate (Eerste Kamer/First Chamber) doesn't have much power - and they only become a bit more relevant in a later stage.

so i use they earlier list (Tweede Kamer/Second Chamber) first:

then Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon Second Chamber debates with the Kingdom Affairs Secretary.
with Prime-Minister Balkenende attending Wednesday.
i am still hoping that the Justice Minister Hirsch Ballin also is going be summoned to attend.
but usually that should have been reported by now, and it hasn't yet.

Thank you caesu.  Will do.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: December 08, 2008, 06:44:34 PM »

I found the other picture on thread #782, but I have never known how to quote to a new thread.....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.