May 29, 2024, 11:50:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 211753 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: December 07, 2008, 10:25:47 PM »

So...

Kermit says that the FBI did not have the footage of the dive on Jan 7th that Kyle surreptiously took with the ROV camera.

Ldstlou says that the FBI did have that footage, it was sent shortly after the dive by someone else on the Persistence team, therefore Kyle didn't need to send it to the FBI.

I don't know who is telling the truth, but they can't both be true.  Quite possibly its just a misunderstanding and no one is lying.

Ldstlou - thank you so much for coming back and having this amicable conversation with us. 

I need to say this to those who are concerned for Kyle: 
I'm completely disappointed that the Persistence team or their leadership allowed ALE to get the contents of the trap.  Right or wrong, I did expect better of them.  That said, not a single person on that team is responsible for what happened to Natalee on the island of Aruba.  We know who the real culprits are and they were not a part of the ocean search.  This is a side issue, we should all keep that in mind.

Peace to all monkeys. 

If Lou is correct ... I cannot only assume that both Kyle and Kermit must be lying.

Janet

++++++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #408 on: November 24, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

ROV Images:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555618#msg555618

Kermit
« Reply #410 on: November 24, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

Photos given to the FBI sent to Dave and Robin posted on the internet are NOT the
photos posted above.  These were not given to the FBI until recently.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg555621#msg555621

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #137 on: Today at 04:07:13 PM »

Kyle stated: "neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.120

God bless you, Janet!  I looked for that first quote and couldn't find it.  Was actually hoping you'd respond with the backup, you're so good with the documentation!  We should stop everyday and tell you how lucky we are to have you here.  I mean that.

Ldstlou, can you clear this up?  How do you know the FBI had the footage?  Who on the Persistence team sent it to them shortly after the dive?  Whose word precisely are we taking on this?

Can't be Kyle Right??Do we trust the rest??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #621 on: December 07, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »

I can understand why some would question who Caps is, especially those who haven't been here all the time he has.  Some have not had as much communication with him as others.  I still believe he is one of the good guys.  I believe he has tried to help find the answers and has spent a lot of time researching any and all possibilities.  I have at times been concerned that others may have taken advantage of him to further their own agendas. 

But Caps is quite capable of taking care of himself, of that I have no doubt.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: December 07, 2008, 10:31:20 PM »

So...

Kermit says that the FBI did not have the footage of the dive on Jan 7th that Kyle surreptiously took with the ROV camera.

Ldstlou says that the FBI did have that footage, it was sent shortly after the dive by someone else on the Persistence team, therefore Kyle didn't need to send it to the FBI.

I don't know who is telling the truth, but they can't both be true.  Quite possibly its just a misunderstanding and no one is lying.

Ldstlou - thank you so much for coming back and having this amicable conversation with us. 

I'm completely disappointed that the Persistence team or their leadership allowed ALE to get the contents of the trap.  Right or wrong, I did expect better of them.  That said, not a single person on that team is responsible for what happened to Natalee on the island of Aruba.  We know who the real culprits are and they were not a part of the ocean search.  This is a side issue, we should all keep that in mind.

Peace to all monkeys. 

If Lou is correct ... I cannot only assume that both Kyle and Kermit must be lying.

Janet

++++++++

Kermit

ROV Images:

Kermit

Photos given to the FBI sent to Dave and Robin posted on the internet are NOT the

Kermit

Kyle stated: "neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge."

God bless you, Janet!  I looked for that first quote and couldn't find it.  Was actually hoping you'd respond with the backup, you're so good with the documentation!  We should stop everyday and tell you how lucky we are to have you here.  I mean that.

Ldstlou, can you clear this up?  How do you know the FBI had the footage?  Who on the Persistence team sent it to them shortly after the dive?  Whose word precisely are we taking on this?

I have to get a firm statement on this. Here is what I do know. Hope this helps.
Members of Quantico were on the Persistence, they were there when the dive was done on the 30th and actually told a member of Dateline it was not Natalee and they could use the footage in the show. Members of the Persistence did not learn this until later and called Dateline and got them to NOT air the footage. The FBI told Dateline they could not air the full footage of the case because it was under investigation. Dateline had to take the additional footage out of their show, so I know they had the footage based on this info.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: December 07, 2008, 10:37:49 PM »

So...

Peace to all monkeys. 

Lifesong

I respectfully but strongly disagree.

If John Silvetti was not involved in the chain of custody of the contents of that cage ... the implication is that the search effort was nothing but a endeavor to find Natalee's remains and ... turn them over to Aruba for destruction ... nothing but an endeavor to further the coverup in regards to the happening on the morning of May 30, 2005.

It was better that the trap and its contents stayed at the bottom of the ocean ... waiting to be discovered by someone who would take the appropriate avenues to protect the evidence from the enemy ... protect the evidence from those who had an agenda to destroy it.

Think about it.  If Natalee Holloway's remains were in the trap ... her family will never be given the opportunity to bring her home ... bring her home to American soil.

Think about it.  Sacrificial donations went into the funding of the Persistence search effort and ... John Silvetti just turned over to the enemy without a challenge what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains.

Justice for Natalee Holloway ... closure for her parents and ... accountability to those who donated to the search effort deserved so much more.

Janet

+++++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  ... Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Kermit

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: December 07, 2008, 10:38:44 PM »

So...

Peace to all monkeys. 

Janet

++++++++

Kermit

ROV Images:

Kermit

Kermit

I have to get a firm statement on this. Here is what I do know. Hope this helps.
Members of Quantico were on the Persistence, they were there when the dive was done on the 30th and actually told a member of Dateline it was not Natalee and they could use the footage in the show. Members of the Persistence did not learn this until later and called Dateline and got them to NOT air the footage. The FBI told Dateline they could not air the full footage of the case because it was under investigation. Dateline had to take the additional footage out of their show, so I know they had the footage based on this info.

did that come out right? When FBI found out Dateline was going to air the whole footage of the dive on the 30th, the FBI called them and stopped it because they said the footage was under investigation by the FBI.  Dateline was allowed to air anything that was not evidence. FBI says contents were under investigation by themselves and forced Dateline not to air the full video

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: December 07, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »

Please do not start on Caps.  Klaas has repeatedly said she believe he's on the up and up and I do not want him to be dragged into this.  Jossy has given the witness from the pond's name on national television so this person is not a figment of Caps imagination.  Caps has done a lot of good and brought us lots of information.  I don't always agree with his assessment of Shango, but he has never told me something concerning that pond that has not proven true.  If you disregard what Caps has said about the pond witness you also are calling Tim a liar since he was the person that made arrangements for the witness to take a polygraph here in the United States.  To bring Caps in this as another one of the conspiracy bunch is not fair to him.  Klaas and Red are well aware of his identity. 
OK Only because it's you. See, I was away from this for quite few months. I bailed because of family illness sometime in March of 2008. I was here & BFN  and at OE's place during the height of the search. I was here when Caps first showed up and then just dismissed the person as another Aruban bs-er. We have had so many ppl who claim to know so much who knew nothing. Well, maybe they did, but here it is Decemebr of 2008 and my first post anywhere regarding this was Aug of 2005. And this is wearing thin for me.   

I am sorry that it sounded like I was attacking you...I really wasn't.  I think you set me off and I did not make myself clear.  Not my intention...just wanted people to understand that Caps is one of the good guys.   Seems so many of our good guys have left us for greener pastures. I guess I am just frustrated. 
Hey, I am glad you posted this about Caps. I trust YOU. You have been here longer than me and I know you were paying attention to Caps, where I started tp scroll if it was from Caps.
Didn't mean to set you off. I am in a pissy mood. You have never waivered and have always been truthful and honest and all of the good things Lalas.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: December 07, 2008, 10:39:47 PM »

ldstlou can you clear up for us if the family had knowledge of the additional pictures from the January 7th dive and did they receive those pictures in a timely manner?  TIA

Also can you verify that this information came from a family member.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #627 on: December 07, 2008, 10:41:28 PM »

Well that opens up a whole new realm of possibilities!  Now we can only hope and pray that sometime between the 30th of December and the 7th of January that samples were taken by the FBI to be tested; and compared to what they received from the Aruban authorities.  All logic tells me that this was done; if it wasn't....I don't know what to think because giving up just isn't an option!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: December 07, 2008, 10:41:31 PM »

So...

Peace to all monkeys. 

Lifesong

I respectfully but strongly disagree.

If John Silvetti was not involved in the chain of custody of the contents of that cage ... the implication is that the search effort was nothing but a endeavor to find Natalee's remains and ... turn them over to Aruba for destruction ... nothing but an endeavor to further the coverup in regards to the happening on the morning of May 30, 2005.

It was better that the trap and its contents stayed at the bottom of the ocean ... waiting to be discovered by someone who would take the appropriate avenues to protect the evidence from the enemy ... protect the evidence from those who had an agenda to destroy it.

Think about it.  If Natalee Holloway's remains were in the trap ... her family will never be given the opportunity to bring her home ... bring her home to American soil.

Think about it.  Sacrificial donations went into the funding of the Persistence search effort and ... John Silvetti just turned over to the enemy without a challenge what may have been Natalee Holloway's remains.

Justice for Natalee Holloway ... closure for her parents and ... accountability to those who donated to the search effort deserved so much more.

Janet

+++++++

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  ... Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Kermit

Kyle stated: "John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship."

This is where I will fit in my conversations with Jug. Jug stated the family does not believe that Kyle or the Persistence were involved in any cover up or any ill will in the search.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: December 07, 2008, 10:44:01 PM »

Well that opens up a whole new realm of possibilities!  Now we can only hope and pray that sometime between the 30th of December and the 7th of January that samples were taken by the FBI to be tested; and compared to what they received from the Aruban authorities.  All logic tells me that this was done; if it wasn't....I don't know what to think because giving up just isn't an option!

That truly is what I am thinking too texasmom.  Of course that can never be public knowledge and I understand if that is indeed the fact.

It gives me hope.  Hope that Justice is coming.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: December 07, 2008, 10:44:09 PM »

Please do not start on Caps.  Klaas has repeatedly said she believe he's on the up and up and I do not want him to be dragged into this.  Jossy has given the witness from the pond's name on national television so this person is not a figment of Caps imagination.  Caps has done a lot of good and brought us lots of information.  I don't always agree with his assessment of Shango, but he has never told me something concerning that pond that has not proven true.  If you disregard what Caps has said about the pond witness you also are calling Tim a liar since he was the person that made arrangements for the witness to take a polygraph here in the United States.  To bring Caps in this as another one of the conspiracy bunch is not fair to him.  Klaas and Red are well aware of his identity. 

Yes, she has...read her posts.  Klaas has said she believes him to be a good person.  She knows all there is to know about Caps.  I am so sick of what is happening to some of the good people that have done nice things for the family.  It's become more than I can stand to sit by and watch this happen.  Caps is well known by Dave too, so before we jump onto him everyone should take a step back and think if that is what you really want to do.  I know Caps name and I know what he's all about and it's not about hiding anything.  I can assure you that Mos was not happy about this new witness...the one Caps brought to him...it upset his apple cart and when Tim made arrangements for the witness to come to Texas that too got under Mos skin.  Tim told this story on Dana one night so don't anyone think I am making this up...I am not.  Jossy told his name on Greta last week...so he's a real breathing person.  I just think bashing Caps because he appears to be part of some conspiracy to cover up is beyond the pale.  I am done with this, but I wanted to stand up for Caps because there have been times I should have taken up for others that have left here and I didn't.  I won't leave this time without having my say about Caps.  He is one of the good guys here.   Attack me if you want, but leave Caps alone in this...he was not involved in any of the Persistence stuff.

Lala'sMom ... Klaas has never indicated that Monkeys have to uphold her contention on every issue.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: December 07, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »

I am sorry, you misunderstood me, it was the video of the dive that the FBI stated they were investigating. Because the FBI was investigating it as POSSIBLE evidence, Dateline was not allow to air the footage.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: December 07, 2008, 10:46:02 PM »

Thanks Kat, but I have been wrong more times than right.  I just know what I know and what you see with me is what you get.  If you talked to me on the phone I would be the same except I have a very southern accent.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: December 07, 2008, 10:47:18 PM »

This is where I will fit in my conversations with Jug. Jug stated the family does not believe that Kyle or the Persistence were involved in any cover up or any ill will in the search.

Lou

You claim that Beth and Dave have no complaint with the search effort of the Persistence.  If they are aware of what Kyle has revealed in his own words ... I find that hard to believe.  I am devasted ... I want answers and ... Natalee is not my daughter.

Janet

+++++++ 

1.  Is Natalee's parents aware that the chain of custody of the contends of the trap did not involve the crew of the Persistence.

ocean exploration (Kyle)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

2. Is Natalee's parents aware that Kyle has suspicions that the crew the Persistence was kept away from the location of the trap while the contends were collected and destoryed.

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #896 on: Today at 03:00:21 AM
»

Kyle said: "We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564748;topicseen#msg564748

3.  Is the family aware that Kyle has suspicions that John Silvetti had a conflict of interest that implied he had a self-serving motivation not to challenge the chain of custody in regards to the contents of the cage/trap.

Kermit

4.  Is the family aware that the ROV images that were save from destruction by the ALE (enemy) were not turned over to the FBI by Kyle IMMEDIATELY upon arriving on American soil.

Kermit

5.  Is the family aware the John considered Tim Miller a liability ... Tim Miller is the one who claimed on Dateline ... claimed on Nancy Grace ... claimed on Greta ... that he was sure that he observed a skull in the ROV image taken Christmas Eve.

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #902 on: Today at 03:09:00 AM »

Kyle said: "John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564763#msg564763

6.  Is the family aware that Kyle believes Natalee's remains are in the cage?

Kermit
« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2008, 07:05:44 PM »

Kyle said: "Notice the end of the skirt is an identical match to the 90 degree angle in the sand.
- I believe her left arm was outstretched with her legs slightly bent. I did not edit the legs.
- I believe the tarp was placed over her and tucked around her, or perhaps tied down. I believe there are several rocks laying on the sand which were placed on the tarp, or inside the tarp over her body which explains their unusual location.
- Either way, the proportions appear promising.

Kyle said: “- I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line.

Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed.

Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items

The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg568246;topicseen#msg568246

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: December 07, 2008, 10:48:06 PM »

I used to read OE's blog and was captured by his writing and intelligence. We will hear from him again. Not on this blog or case, but :
National Geographic, Discovery Channels, etc. The technology and what can be discovered about the world unknown to us.
Sorry for upsetting people here. There seems to be alot that went on that I had no clue about. 
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: December 07, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »

I used to read OE's blog and was captured by his writing and intelligence. We will hear from him again. Not on this blog or case, but :
National Geographic, Discovery Channels, etc. The technology and what can be discovered about the world unknown to us.
Sorry for upsetting people here. There seems to be alot that went on that I had no clue about. 

No problem here Kat.  It's good to see you.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: December 07, 2008, 10:50:45 PM »

ldstlou can you clear up for us if the family had knowledge of the additional pictures from the January 7th dive and did they receive those pictures in a timely manner?  TIA

Also can you verify that this information came from a family member.

I know they received them I honestly don't know when and I don't think Kyle has any idea when exactly they received them, it was out of his hands. I know that I showed the photos to Jug and he said none of the information we have discussing was new to them or had been withheld from them.
I know some have doubted Jug's knowledge of the matter, but I trust Jug and I have never known him to comment on something he doesn't have knowledge on. I trust his word.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: December 07, 2008, 10:51:33 PM »

Thanks Kat, but I have been wrong more times than right.  I just know what I know and what you see with me is what you get.  If you talked to me on the phone I would be the same except I have a very southern accent.   
I know, I heard you the one time on Dana's show. Anyway, Goodnite and for me, some things have been cleared up tonight. Thank You.   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: December 07, 2008, 10:51:56 PM »

Janet
Caps is not a bad guy here.  He has done nothing but try to help Dave Hollaway find his daughter.  I refuse to let anyone say otherwise.  I know how many times he has had contact with Dave and Tim concerning the pond. Caps is not the bad guy and he should not be connected with the Persistence stuff that has been bandied about for the past week.  Caps did not know who any of them until some of us prodded him in their direction.  I am not willing to let his name be muddied in all of this.  I don't care what you think...but I will stand by Caps as trying to help Natalee's family the best he could.  We will have to disagree on this one.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #639 on: December 07, 2008, 10:52:35 PM »

Hmmm..from what I remember, I only heard that the sample of the blouse, turned over to the FBI by ALE, was not Natalee's.
Yes, Logic also implies to me that someone had to collect samples before ALE divers removed (and probably destroyed) any evidence caught on ROV videos.
There seems to be a lot of play on words on what exactly was/wasn't sampled/videoed/collected by ALE/turned over to fbi, etc.
Maybe there is a lot more behind the scenes that we haven't heard that could explain the inconsistencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.