April 27, 2024, 07:31:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 209079 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: December 08, 2008, 02:30:44 PM »

RUDY CROES

THEN

Amigoe, Friday 30 September 2005

According to Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP), there is not much that can be done against Twitty’s attitude. He says that declaring her as persona non grata is no option. The American media would blow that up and it can fire back at us.

She is back in all sorts of programs where she calls upon Americans to avoid Aruba as vacation destination. “I can’t understand her attitude. We did everything possible to find her daughter”, said Croes. He hopes of course that one day the teenager will show up, but he said that badmouthing would definitely not contribute to that.

Many Aruban people are very angry with Twitty and are afraid that her constant appeals against Aruba would have a negative effect on the tourism. Even though this does not reflect in the figures, the government does keep a finger on the pulse. Croes does not consider taking measures against Twitty yet, but does not rule out the possibility TO SHUT HER UP IN THE FUTURE. The Dutch government was asked to diplomatically support Aruba in this matter.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1694

NOW

Holloway-case messed up by nepotism
4 Dec, 2008, 10:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD -- Jan van der Straten has messed up the investigation in the first ten days after it got out that the American teenager Natalee Holloway had disappeared.  He helped his ‘friend’ Paul van der Sloot to protect his suspected son Joran.

Justice-minister Rudy Croes says this now that he feels attacked by the former chief of police and the first investigation leader of the case.  Van der Straten has criticized certain aspects of the Police Corps (KPA) earlier this week.   “He has also compared our Guarda Nos Costa with a politically driven group à la Chávez (Venezuelan president)”, says  Croes.  “He is an activist of the opposition party AVP, that’s why, but he forgets that it is the Natalee Holloway-case that was driven by favouritism.”

Wait till retirement

“I actually wanted to wait till my retirement next year to bring this into the open”, continues the minister.  “But the time has come to tell the truth.  When the case came to light, I heard Van der Straten say literally:  ‘I can’t let this happen to my friend Paul’.  And then during the first ten days, there were heavy telephone traffic between him and Paul van der Sloot.”

According to Croes, Van der Straten has perhaps consciously deployed the so-called flexiteam after the disappearance of Natalee.  “He said in May 2005: ‘I can solve this with my flexiteam’.  As everybody knows, the flexiteam was a team that was put into action when the regular police team was over-occupied; for example during carnival.
A detective could be included in the team, but it was no police-team that was capable of doing an investigation.  Why didn’t he call in the taya-team (police officers with a lot of expertise and experience – red.)?”

There are more things that went wrong.  “Why was a beach-bum accused at that time, who has been a choller before?  He had supposedly done it, while internally it was known that he hadn’t done it.  Very special is also the fact that the Dutch language was used during Joran’s interrogation, while he is fluent in Papiamento, same as our detective.  Our people could have done their work much better if the conversations were done in their own language.  Why was he so privileged?  Simply because it were ‘Dutch-friends’; all three of them: Joran, Paul, and Jan.  Don’t forget that a Dutch minister had asked me at that time not to mention that Joran is a European Dutch citizen.  I won’t say who this person is, but if by any chance I have to mention his name, I definitely will.  We felt abandoned by the Netherlands when Aruba was so devastated by the case.   I have told this to the Dutch premier Balkenende, state secretary Bijleveld (Kingdom Relations), and minister Hirsch-Ballin (Justice).  But until now, everybody has remained quit and has let the world besmear Aruba’s name.  They abandoned us and let us suffer.”

Croes is of the opinion that the solving of the case is with the three Dutchmen Van der Straten and Paul and Joran van der Sloot.  He says that a new investigation team must come that consists of Arubans, Antilleans, and Americans.  “Why did it never occur to them to remove Jan van der Straten from his position after those ten ill-bred days?

In the case of Marlies van der Kouwe in Bonaire, police officers were taken off the case because they have failed.  I challenge Van der Straten and Paul van der Sloot to come up with clarifications, so that Aruba’s name can be cleared from this mess (porkeria).

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50147.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: December 08, 2008, 02:38:31 PM »

well no Greta, I guess tomorrow.

God bless ya Frank.  The visual on this had me in stitches.  You'll be a "View Junkie" by the time this thing is over.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: December 08, 2008, 02:41:47 PM »

11:00am - 12:00pm, WABC (7)
The View
Greta Van Susteran. Also: Hot Topics.

Original Airdate: Wednesday

I just found this on yahoo tv listings.  Of course the time is ET. 

Just in case anyone missed it.....it's scheduled for Wednesday, 12/10/08.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: December 08, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »

What a bizarre show. I'm almost afraid of what they will say about Aruba.

I wonder if we can write the show in advance of Greta's appearance and call for a boycott.

Remember the security guards whoopi!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 08, 2008, 02:54:58 PM »

What a bizarre show. I'm almost afraid of what they will say about Aruba.

I wonder if we can write the show in advance of Greta's appearance and call for a boycott.

Remember the security guards whoopi!!!!!

I'm actually uncomfortable watching them.  I would hate to be sitting on that couch with the camera looking straight at me and me trying to talk sidways to others.  It's just not right.   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: December 08, 2008, 03:34:00 PM »

There is no protocol on how to treat "old" vs. "new" monkeys.  Seems there is an effort underway to disrupt this forum by some "older" monkeys.  I'm not suggesting that Hotshot is one of those "older" monkeys but there does appear to be an effort going on behind the scenes.  I'm not talking about only in this forum but also in the Caylee Anthony forum. I have a pretty good idea who the "older" monkeys are that are behind the effort.  The words pathetic, laughable and wrong come to mind.

I am a very old monkey.   I remember when one of the first secret forums
started.  They were all monkeys who thought they knew more.  I also
remember Ringo and Kathy coming to this forum one night and causing
all sorts of havoc and then attempting to take all of their post from here
to the private forum.  Suddenly, about half the monkeys were gone.
I see a lot of them turning up now with different nics and they come
in groups.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: December 08, 2008, 03:41:19 PM »

There is no protocol on how to treat "old" vs. "new" monkeys.  Seems there is an effort underway to disrupt this forum by some "older" monkeys.  I'm not suggesting that Hotshot is one of those "older" monkeys but there does appear to be an effort going on behind the scenes.  I'm not talking about only in this forum but also in the Caylee Anthony forum.
I have a pretty good idea who the "older" monkeys are that are behind the effort.  The words pathetic, laughable and wrong come to mind .[/b]

I am a very old monkey.   I remember when one of the first secret forums
started.  They were all monkeys who thought they knew more.  I also
to the private forum.  Suddenly, about half the monkeys were gone.
in groups.

Monkey's must be doing something right.....Why pay attention

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: December 08, 2008, 03:48:12 PM »

Magnolia
I am a very old monkey.   I remember when one of the first secret forums
started.  They were all monkeys who thought they knew more.  I also
to the private forum.  Suddenly, about half the monkeys were gone.
in groups.
Funny, you remember all the bad things. Ringo took quite a bit of us over there, and many are still here today.  Why bring me up?  We didn't go over there because we thought we knew more, we went over there because of crap like this.. that you are pulling.  That was quite a few years ago, and if I can recall that was the only way any of us could talk with Dave at that point in time.  No need to bring names up now, I am sure there are people here that won't be too happy about that.  Anymore digging you want to do?  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: December 08, 2008, 03:50:02 PM »

There is no protocol on how to treat "old" vs. "new" monkeys.  Seems there is an effort underway to disrupt this forum by some "older" monkeys.  I'm not suggesting that Hotshot is one of those "older" monkeys but there does appear to be an effort going on behind the scenes.  I'm not talking about only in this forum but also in the Caylee Anthony forum.
I have a pretty good idea who the "older" monkeys are that are behind the effort.  The words pathetic, laughable and wrong come to mind .  I dont go to the Caylee forum much at all.  Sorry it is not me.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 08, 2008, 03:55:19 PM »

Hotshot

Do you have any connection with the owner of the Persistence?

You tend to know a lot of inside information regarding what was said and done aboard that ship ... Inside information that does not reflect the words of Kyle's posts on SM and ... his posts brought over from the "private" forum.

Just wondering.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 08, 2008, 04:01:10 PM »

I have a pretty good idea who the "older" monkeys are that are behind the effort.  The words pathetic, laughable and wrong come to mind .  I dont go to the Caylee forum much at all.  Sorry it is not me.

Hotshot - I specifically took you out of the equation.  The only reason I mentioned your name at all is because the Old vs. New came up due to your post.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: December 08, 2008, 04:04:05 PM »

Hotshot

You tend to know a lot of inside information regarding what was said and done aboard that ship ... Inside information that does not reflect the words of Kyle's posts on SM and ... his posts brought over from the "private" forum.

Just wondering.

Janet

I have a question if anybody knows!Who on the Persistence has a daughter??Silvetti,Schaeffer,and or the captain of the boat.Anyone know???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 08, 2008, 04:04:24 PM »

My position on this for the record:

I can say without hesitation that most of the names being tossed around today have justice for Natalee as their prime goal.  That includes Kermit, Hotshot, Capslock and 99% of the active posters at SM.  This is my personal opinion.  They may go about seeking justice in different ways but the goal is the same.

I do not know Kyle, John Silvetti or Louis Schaeffer and can't say the same about them, nor can I same the same about ALE.  That doesn't mean they aren't honest, just saying I woudn't vouch for someone I really know nothing about.

I will repeat this:  There is no such thing as a private forum!  They can try but information always finds a way out.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: December 08, 2008, 04:05:43 PM »

Hotshot

Just wondering.

Janet
I have spoken to Mr Silvetti twice.  And that was only to see if he wanted help with the pond and the search.  I would have gone to help.  do i know him personally, no.  The only information i know is from kyle or dave, and no i was not in the private forum.  You guys brought over a quote stating that kyle says john said.... tim was not needed anymore, he is a liability.  Correct?
Just answering.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: December 08, 2008, 04:12:22 PM »

well no Greta, I guess tomorrow.

Our Dear Frank....You have made ultimate sacrifice. 

You sat patiently through that crap they call a show so that you could bring information to the monkeys! 

God bless you, my son!

Truthseeker2

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: December 08, 2008, 04:13:17 PM »

Hotshot

Just wondering.

Janet
I have spoken to Mr Silvetti twice.  And that was only to see if he wanted help with the pond and the search.  I would have gone to help.  do i know him personally, no.  The only information i know is from kyle or dave, and no i was not in the private forum.  You guys brought over a quote stating that kyle says john said.... tim was not needed anymore, he is a liability.  Correct?
Just answering.

No, not correct. YOU GUYS didn't do anything.  Kermit posted it period.  Don't make this a YOU GUYS against others because it's not.  Kermit posted WITH BACKUP several comments attributed to Kyle.  The rest of us are simply trying to figure out who is good, bad or maybe just dillusional.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: December 08, 2008, 04:14:56 PM »

Hotshot ... the administrator of a public forum that I posted on a while back made the decision to move ... not copy ... all the research ... research that I and others had contributed ... to a "private site" ... a "private site" that many members were not afforded an invitation ... me included.  However ... excluded members were welcome to continue contributing research to the forum.

I was informed by one of the mods that I had no complaint ... after all I had "freely" contributed.  I left the forum that day and ... never logged in again.

Thankfully ... all my research had been backed up in my document file.  I had learned a vauluable lesson from a previous incident that happened on the first Natalee Forum I posted on ... Court TV ... when all my posts which were not backedup went "poof".

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: December 08, 2008, 04:17:18 PM »

Hotshot ... the administrator of a public forum that I posted on a while back made the decision to move ... not copy ... all the research ... research that I and others had contributed ... to a "private site" ... a "private site" that many members were not afforded an invitation ... me included.  However ... excluded members were welcome to continue contributing research to the forum.

I was informed by one of the mods that I had no complaint ... after all I had "freely" contributed.  I left the forum that day and ... never logged in again.

Thankfully ... all my research had been backed up in my document file.  I had learned a vauluable lesson from a previous incident that happened on the first Natalee Forum I posted on ... Court TV ... when all my posts which were not backedup went "poof".

Janet

That's interesting Janet.I lost about 600 posts at Court TV??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: December 08, 2008, 04:19:52 PM »

Magnolia
I am a very old monkey.   I remember when one of the first secret forums
started.  They were all monkeys who thought they knew more.  I also
to the private forum.  Suddenly, about half the monkeys were gone.
in groups.
Funny, you remember all the bad things. Ringo took quite a bit of us over there, and many are still here today.  Why bring me up?  We didn't go over there because we thought we knew more, we went over there because of crap like this.. that you are pulling.  That was quite a few years ago, and if I can recall that was the only way any of us could talk with Dave at that point in time.  No need to bring names up now, I am sure there are people here that won't be too happy about that.  Anymore digging you want to do?  

As I said, I am a very old monkey.  I have good long term memory...
can't say a lot for the short term memory.
Did I mention Hotshot?   I didn't think I did.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: December 08, 2008, 04:20:44 PM »

Hotshot

Just wondering.

Janet

I have a question if anybody knows!Who on the Persistence has a daughter??Silvetti,Schaeffer,and or the captain of the boat.Anyone know???

Keepthefaith ... do you have photo of this gal.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.