April 18, 2024, 05:34:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 - 12/13/08  (Read 210822 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 09:49:49 PM »

RonnieNY87

I don't remember if you said where you were staying while in Aruba.  I'm sorry if you did and I overlooked it. 

Thanks for sharing your info, and welcome.

I didn't mention it in my earlier post, but I stayed at the Divi Aruba Resort..

Blonde,
in the second, third  and last pictures, that looks exactly like him. But in the fourth one, the one with Freddy sitting alone with the yellow shirt on, it doesn't.. That's why I get confused.. He's a lot more muscular than the guy I met, however this was 4 years ago.. But yeah, i'd say it was definitely Freddy now that i'm seeing all of these different pictures of him. I still can't understand why he used a fake name?

They all had different nicknames for eachother.  Joran has been friends with Freddy for a while so it doesn't surprise me he was with Freddy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »

Why is Rudy Croes calling for an investigation into the relationship between Jan van der Straaten and Paulus van der Sloot in regards to the obstruction of the Natalee Holloway investigation 3 1/2 years later.  Rudy Croes was aware of this conflict of interest very early on in the investigation.

Janet
_______

AUGUST, 2005

THE PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT CONNECTION

Paulus van der Sloot - NOVA/TWAN HUYS - 06/28/05

Paulus van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

Eric Zaandam - President Police Union, Aruban television 8/28/06

Now, information are coming out that Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.

Rudy Croes - Minister of Justice - Top 95 radio 8/28/06

Aruban Minister of Justice Mr. Rudy Croes, in relationship with the Natalee Holloway investigation, revealed a very serious information in direction of Van der Straaten.

Minister Croes revealed that he knows about various telephone calls of Van der Straaten and that he, the minister, knows with whom Van der Straaten was talking to...

<snipped>

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee’s Freebirds

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.msg287560;topicseen#msg287560

DECEMBER, 2008

Police head hindered Holloway investigation
Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

The Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has told the ANP news agency that the investigation into the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway was severely hindered in its initial stages by the island's Dutch police commissioner. Mr Croes said former commissioner Jan van de Straten did this to help his friend Paul van der Sloot, the father of the chief suspect in the US high school graduate's disappearance.

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/6079658/Claims-that-police-head-hindered-Holloway-investigation

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 09:56:19 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 -
« Reply #907 on: Today at 05:27:54 PM »

Quote from: Anna on Today at 05:22:29 PM
I did not save the comparison photo Klaas made with a regular policeman's cap but this is one of the contents of the bags that we have seen.

I clearly see just such a cap as is worn by police and sometimes boat personnel with a circular emblem above the remains of what appears to me to be the bill of the cap.

This would be an even greater coincidence than that of the skirt image.  We do not know if this is the ONLY fabric that was found and collected but the blue in this photo inside the baggie could not be anything other than the remains of a service cap.

I do realize this is only my opinion and do not need anyone to tell me that but I see what I see.  If there were no remains of Natalee found in that trap, while I agree they were mishandled, it becomes somewhat of a moot point.  The problem then could be were there remains and they were not collected or not properly, etc.

But I still say I clearly see a service cap.  What are the odds of an emblem above a bill in just that position otherwise?

I don't think it is a cap. We would have clearly seen a "cap" in the pictures BEFORE the evidence was put into bags -- we did not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did Natalee have a necklace on that last night that had a cross on the chain?  It really looks like a necklace with a cross to me. JMO

bump.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 09:56:47 PM »

RonnieNY87

I don't remember if you said where you were staying while in Aruba.  I'm sorry if you did and I overlooked it. 

Thanks for sharing your info, and welcome.

I didn't mention it in my earlier post, but I stayed at the Divi Aruba Resort..

Blonde,
in the second, third  and last pictures, that looks exactly like him. But in the fourth one, the one with Freddy sitting alone with the yellow shirt on, it doesn't.. That's why I get confused.. He's a lot more muscular than the guy I met, however this was 4 years ago.. But yeah, i'd say it was definitely Freddy now that i'm seeing all of these different pictures of him. I still can't understand why he used a fake name?

Was that your first trip to Aruba?  Was it at the Divi Beach Resort that you met Joran and Dary? 

Freddy wasn't in the second picture in the group of 4 that Blonde posted. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2008, 10:02:37 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 -
« Reply #907 on: Today at 05:27:54 PM »

Quote from: Anna on Today at 05:22:29 PM
I did not save the comparison photo Klaas made with a regular policeman's cap but this is one of the contents of the bags that we have seen.

I clearly see just such a cap as is worn by police and sometimes boat personnel with a circular emblem above the remains of what appears to me to be the bill of the cap.

This would be an even greater coincidence than that of the skirt image.  We do not know if this is the ONLY fabric that was found and collected but the blue in this photo inside the baggie could not be anything other than the remains of a service cap.

I do realize this is only my opinion and do not need anyone to tell me that but I see what I see.  If there were no remains of Natalee found in that trap, while I agree they were mishandled, it becomes somewhat of a moot point.  The problem then could be were there remains and they were not collected or not properly, etc.

But I still say I clearly see a service cap.  What are the odds of an emblem above a bill in just that position otherwise?

I don't think it is a cap. We would have clearly seen a "cap" in the pictures BEFORE the evidence was put into bags -- we did not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did Natalee have a necklace on that last night that had a cross on the chain?  It really looks like a necklace with a cross to me. JMO

bump.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2008, 10:18:36 PM »

Quote from: Buckeye on Today at 08:10:24 PM
Thanks Janet and Blonde.
I could swear there was also discussion regarding Vander Straaten and Paulus and phone taps...

Now, information are coming out that Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.

Aruban Minister of Justice Mr. Rudy Croes, in relationship with the Natalee Holloway investigation, revealed a very serious information in direction of Van der Straaten.

Minister Croes revealed that he knows about various telephone calls of Van der Straaten and that he, the minister, knows with whom Van der Straaten was talking to...

Thanks Pita!   

texasmom -- there is also an interview that Paulus gave to a Dutch reporter/paper. Something with 'Tw' or Huys in their name. lol (sorry -- i'm tired)

Greta was there at the news conference as well.

Paulus was asked if he made or received any phone calls that night. Paulus replied 'no'.

Greta reports that after the interview was over, Paulus pulled the Dutch reporter aside and Greta overheard him tell the reporter that he (Paulus) 'may' have been mistaken about the 'no calls' comment.

As usual, I could never find the transcript/article, but I know there are many excellent researchers and organizers here that could whip out documentation for the conversation I am remembering.

nighterz

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2008, 10:20:23 PM »

Why is Rudy Croes calling for an investigation into the relationship between Jan van der Straaten and Paulus van der Sloot in regards to the obstruction of the Natalee Holloway investigation 3 1/2 years later.  Rudy Croes was aware of this conflict of interest very early on in the investigation.

Janet

To insulate himself and Oduber, cause that where this thing goes. Oduber make the final call to cover it up. Stop it at van der Straaten and it never reaches the top. It's called a preemptive strike and could back fire if van der Straaten has proof.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2008, 10:27:00 PM »

Up next on Greta.

Dutch Parlament members blasting Aruba.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2008, 10:30:46 PM »

Thanks Janet and Blonde.
I could swear there was also discussion regarding Vander Straaten and Paulus and phone taps...

Thanks Pita!   

texasmom -- there is also an interview that Paulus gave to a Dutch reporter/paper. Something with 'Tw' or Huys in their name. lol (sorry -- i'm tired)

Paulus was asked if he made or received any phone calls that night. Paulus replied 'no'.

Greta reports that after the interview was over, Paulus pulled the Dutch reporter aside and Greta overheard him tell the reporter that he (Paulus) 'may' have been mistaken about the 'no calls' comment.

As usual, I could never find the transcript/article, but I know there are many excellent researchers and organizers here that could whip out documentation for the conversation I am remembering.

nighterz

Thanks Sharon!  Yes, I remember that now.  I'll see if I can find it.

goodnight!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2008, 10:31:11 PM »

Brinkman says Aruba is as corrupt as hell.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2008, 10:31:40 PM »

If Hero follows through...I think I've got a new Hero!!!!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2008, 10:31:47 PM »

Thanks Janet and Blonde.

Thanks Pita!   

nighterz

Sharon ... you have a great memory.

What was Joran, Deepak and/or Satish on the east side of the Island at 6:30 AM on the morning that Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

+++++++++

Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 04:53 AM in Natalee Holloway

On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/week24/

Holloway Stalemate?
Sunday, July 03, 2005

By Greta Van Susteren

I am most anxious to find out if there was e-mail traffic or phone traffic among the three in custody in the early morning hours of May 30. I am also curious whether Paul van der Sloot used his phone between midnight and 7 a.m. on May 30. He told me no... he told the Dutch TV correspondent on camera no... but after the interview with the Dutch TV correspondent, he pulled him aside and said maybe he did make a call and that he was not sure. Honest mistake or does he fear to be in conflict with phone records now in custody of the police? These questions answered would be, in my mind, a huge jump forward in trying to sort out what did or did not happen.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161474,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2008, 10:37:09 PM »

Up next on Greta.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2008, 10:39:56 PM »

"Aruba government is CORRUPT AS HELL"

Hero Brinkman
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2008, 10:41:29 PM »

Up next on Greta.

Yes, it was very good.  I turned it on just in time to hear Hero Brinkman.

He wants a full investigation into Natalee's case.

I was too busy listening to type anything, I'm sorry.

You will want to listen to this when Greta puts it up after the show.

Very good!!!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2008, 10:42:40 PM »

Brinkman thanked everyone for their emails and requests people to send him whatever information they have.   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2008, 10:42:46 PM »

Dutch Official Blasts Aruba

Hero Brinkman.

He wants a full investigation.

Hero said there are a lot of corrutpion which is going on.  Police, politicians, police officers who have been convicted but they have been doing their job and that's very strange.

He thinks it's a political matter.  All the politicians know in the Dutch Parliament.

HB said the prosecutor is a Dutch person but also he is very long withing the Aruban society.  Even if there are Dutch government guys if you are there for a long stay they will wrap you into their corrupt system.

The police chief maybe an Arubian has some involvement in this case.

He said he wants to thank all the American's who emailed him.  He has read everything but will say he didn't answer everything.   He said email him and write to him and he will try to encourage the dutch Parliament to fully investigate this matter because the truth has to come out.

Minister Croes tells that he knows from the start that Paulus and Straten was good friends.  If Croes does say this and this is true than that is truly a disgrace.  Why didn't he tell this before.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2008, 10:43:51 PM »

Thanks San!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2008, 10:44:09 PM »

"Aruba government is CORRUPT AS HELL"

Hero Brinkman

I think that is our poster of the month!! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2008, 10:45:21 PM »

Great job San!  Thank you!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.