April 25, 2024, 11:46:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 - 12/13/08  (Read 211069 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #960 on: December 13, 2008, 11:56:52 AM »

I think we need to take that Orlando meter reader down to Aruba, give him a few beers, and send him for a walk.
Since Caylee's remains were found so close to the anthony's the meter reader could just hang out and sip his beer poolside at the sloots until the new pool concrete work is investigated....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #961 on: December 13, 2008, 12:25:20 PM »

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/04/more-conflicts-of-interest-in-response.html

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MORE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST IN RESPONSE TO AN INJUSTICE?

What happened to the Dutch investigation into this crime?

Could this conflict of interest have played a part in the lack of action by the Dutch officials?

Interior Minister Johan Remkes was called upon by Rudy Croes to take over the Natalee Holloway investigation in August of last year.

Official Remkes is the individual who recommended Paulus van der Sloot be appointed to the bench of the Joint Court.

Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060826/aruba.shtml 8-26-06

APPOINTMENTS COMMON COURT OF JUSTICE OF the NETHERLANDS ANTILLES AND ARUBA

The realm council of ministers has agreed on proposal of minister (Johan) Remkes of internal matter and kingdom relations with a pair of appointments. The lord Mr. G.E.M. Polkamp (52) are proposed for appointment to member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. At present Mr Polkamp deputy member of the court is. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003. the lord Mr. P.A.P.J. of of the ditch (Paulus Van Der Sloot) (50) is proposed for appointment to deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The lord of of the ditch is now operative as a principal private secretary at the Procurator-General of Aruba. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003 for a period of three years.
http://www.regering.nl/actueel/nieu...20/42_12498.jsp
Full text in the .pdf file on that page. Translated by Babelfish, this is what you get:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/printthread.php?t=24596&page=21&pp=25

Remkes being called upon to act in this position of authoritative leadership over the Dutch investigation into this case where a personal judicial appointee of his was a suspect, whose son is still considered the prime suspect, leads us to question if that is the reason the Dutch have not moved forward with this investigation?

We've all seen how the Aruban investigation was handled, does it appear the Hague failed to learn Aruba's lesson?

Will they now share the same shameful results Aruba is currently experiencing?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee’s Freebirds
Posted by Natalee's Freebirds at 2:09 PM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: December 13, 2008, 12:35:24 PM »

Minister Rudy Croes of Justice speaks frankly about the initial stage of the Natalee Holloway investigation.

There are more things that went wrong.  “Why was a beach-bum accused at that time, who has been a choller before?  He had supposedly done it, while internally it was known that he hadn’t done it.  Very special is also the fact that the Dutch language was used during Joran’s interrogation, while he is fluent in Papiamento, same as our detective.  Our people could have done their work much better if the conversations were done in their own language.  Why was he so privileged?  Simply because it were ‘Dutch-friends’; all three of them: Joran, Paul, and Jan.  Don’t forget that a Dutch minister had asked me at that time not to mention that Joran is a European Dutch citizen.  I won’t say who this person is, but if by any chance I have to mention his name, I definitely will. We felt abandoned by the Netherlands when Aruba was so devastated by the case.   I have told this to the Dutch premier Balkenende, state secretary Bijleveld (Kingdom Relations), and minister Hirsch-Ballin (Justice).  But until now, everybody has remained quit and has let the world besmear Aruba’s name.  They abandoned us and let us suffer.”

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50147.php

Rudy Croes, name this Minister, you can do it!

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: December 13, 2008, 12:41:07 PM »

Remkes

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: December 13, 2008, 12:42:39 PM »

Minister Rudy Croes of Justice speaks frankly about the initial stage of the Natalee Holloway investigation.

There are more things that went wrong.  “Why was a beach-bum accused at that time, who has been a choller before?  He had supposedly done it, while internally it was known that he hadn’t done it.  Very special is also the fact that the Dutch language was used during Joran’s interrogation, while he is fluent in Papiamento, same as our detective.  Our people could have done their work much better if the conversations were done in their own language.  Why was he so privileged?  Simply because it were ‘Dutch-friends’; all three of them: Joran, Paul, and Jan.  Don’t forget that a Dutch minister had asked me at that time not to mention that Joran is a European Dutch citizen.  I won’t say who this person is, but if by any chance I have to mention his name, I definitely will. We felt abandoned by the Netherlands when Aruba was so devastated by the case.   I have told this to the Dutch premier Balkenende, state secretary Bijleveld (Kingdom Relations), and minister Hirsch-Ballin (Justice).  But until now, everybody has remained quit and has let the world besmear Aruba’s name.  They abandoned us and let us suffer.”

I agree Caesu!  We all know it's true, so why not name the minister?

More blackmail?  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: December 13, 2008, 12:43:19 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Lalas you are correct about Remkes:

Appointments Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
Persbericht | 20-12-2002 Press Release | 20-12-2002

Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties Ministry of Interior Affairs and Kingdom Relations

Persbericht Rijksministerraad Ministers press release Empire

20 december 2002 20 December, 2002

BENOEMINGEN GEMEENSCHAPPELIJK HOF VAN JUSTITIE VAN DE NEDERLANDSE ANTILLEN EN ARUBA APPOINTMENTS OF COMMON COURT OF JUSTICE AND THE NETHERLANDS ANTILLES ARUBA

De Rijksministerraad heeft op voorstel van minister Remkes van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties ingestemd met een tweetal benoemingen. The Empire of Ministers on a proposal by Minister Remkes of the Interior and Kingdom agreed to a two appointments.

De heer mr. GEM Polkamp (52) wordt voorgedragen voor benoeming tot lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. Momenteel is de heer Polkamp plaatsvervangend lid van het Hof. Mr mr Polkamp GEM (52) is nominated for appointment to the Joint Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. Currently, Mr. Polkamp alternate member of the Court. De benoeming gaat in op 1 januari 2003. The appointment shall take effect on January 1, 2003.

De heer mr. PAPJ van der Sloot (50) wordt voorgedragen voor benoeming tot plaatsvervangend lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. The PAPJ Mr. van der Sloot (50) is nominated for appointment as alternate member of the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. De heer van der Sloot is nu werkzaam als kabinetschef bij de procureur-generaal van Aruba. Mr. van der Sloot is now working as private secretary to the Attorney-General of Aruba. De benoeming gaat in op 1 januari 2003 voor een periode van drie jaar. The appointment shall take effect on January 1, 2003 for a period of three years.

RVD, 20.12.2002 RVD, 20.12.2002

Meer informatie More information

http://tinyurl.com/6oulge

Thanks Yap

Caesu...I am still having trouble with what is what in Aruba, even after your diagram! Sorry!

I am trying to figure out just who Paulus' bosses were in Aruba. He worked as a Lands Advokaat for 5 years for the Aruban Government. Then he moved on.

Can you please tell me who would have been the Attorney-General from 1995 to 2002? I found Ruud Rosingh in 2002, is this who was his boss?

Thank You for all your work, and also our other Dutch posters. It is very much appreciated.

i am trying to find this out. was it Theresa Croes-Fernandes already? or a Dutch PG?

it is important because the PG has a VERY important role when conflicts of interest (within the ALE) are at play during an investigation.
the fact that Paul van der Sloot was Chief of Cabinet for the PG before 2003 shows how close Van der Sloot was to the PG.
that is the highest position in the office of the PG.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #966 on: December 13, 2008, 12:44:18 PM »

Who is locking??  I can 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: December 13, 2008, 12:44:32 PM »

I have had a lingering thought about Urine's admission that he sold Natalee for $10K.  In my business, I have worked with numerous sociopaths over the years and I have learned that there is usually some element of truth in their twisted stories.  I am wondering if Urine and his friends and/or Paulass have been involved with selling victims or if Urine knows that his father has been involved with human trafficking.  This might not have been Natalee's fate, but perhaps this could have been the fate of other victims that Urine is aware of and/or has been involved with.  This could very easily be the hook that Urine has to his father and other adults on Aruba.  I suspect that Urine's performance with Greta was a message to the "higher powers" that he wants more money and that he is prepared to drop the dime on all of them.  I don't think that Urine's story about handing the blonde girl over for a bag with $9600 has anything to do with Natalee directly.  There is something about the amount of money being short several hundred dollars that sticks out.  Did Urine get a hush money check that was less than the agreed amount?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: December 13, 2008, 12:48:27 PM »

I have had a lingering thought about Urine's admission that he sold Natalee for $10K.  In my business, I have worked with numerous sociopaths over the years and I have learned that there is usually some element of truth in their twisted stories.  I am wondering if Urine and his friends and/or Paulass have been involved with selling victims or if Urine knows that his father has been involved with human trafficking.  This might not have been Natalee's fate, but perhaps this could have been the fate of other victims that Urine is aware of and/or has been involved with.  This could very easily be the hook that Urine has to his father and other adults on Aruba.  I suspect that Urine's performance with Greta was a message to the "higher powers" that he wants more money and that he is prepared to drop the dime on all of them.  I don't think that Urine's story about handing the blonde girl over for a bag with $9600 has anything to do with Natalee directly.  There is something about the amount of money being short several hundred dollars that sticks out.  Did Urine get a hush money check that was less than the agreed amount?
Good thinking! Sort of a "message" to the ones paying him hush money!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: December 13, 2008, 12:49:09 PM »

Who is locking??  I can 

You can lock if you want to Nut.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: December 13, 2008, 12:49:17 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Lalas you are correct about Remkes:

Appointments Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
Persbericht | 20-12-2002 Press Release | 20-12-2002

Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties Ministry of Interior Affairs and Kingdom Relations

Persbericht Rijksministerraad Ministers press release Empire

20 december 2002 20 December, 2002

BENOEMINGEN GEMEENSCHAPPELIJK HOF VAN JUSTITIE VAN DE NEDERLANDSE ANTILLEN EN ARUBA APPOINTMENTS OF COMMON COURT OF JUSTICE AND THE NETHERLANDS ANTILLES ARUBA

De Rijksministerraad heeft op voorstel van minister Remkes van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties ingestemd met een tweetal benoemingen. The Empire of Ministers on a proposal by Minister Remkes of the Interior and Kingdom agreed to a two appointments.

De heer mr. GEM Polkamp (52) wordt voorgedragen voor benoeming tot lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. Momenteel is de heer Polkamp plaatsvervangend lid van het Hof. Mr mr Polkamp GEM (52) is nominated for appointment to the Joint Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. Currently, Mr. Polkamp alternate member of the Court. De benoeming gaat in op 1 januari 2003. The appointment shall take effect on January 1, 2003.

De heer mr. PAPJ van der Sloot (50) wordt voorgedragen voor benoeming tot plaatsvervangend lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. The PAPJ Mr. van der Sloot (50) is nominated for appointment as alternate member of the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. De heer van der Sloot is nu werkzaam als kabinetschef bij de procureur-generaal van Aruba. Mr. van der Sloot is now working as private secretary to the Attorney-General of Aruba. De benoeming gaat in op 1 januari 2003 voor een periode van drie jaar. The appointment shall take effect on January 1, 2003 for a period of three years.

RVD, 20.12.2002 RVD, 20.12.2002

Meer informatie More information

http://tinyurl.com/6oulge

Thanks Yap

Caesu...I am still having trouble with what is what in Aruba, even after your diagram! Sorry!

I am trying to figure out just who Paulus' bosses were in Aruba. He worked as a Lands Advokaat for 5 years for the Aruban Government. Then he moved on.

Can you please tell me who would have been the Attorney-General from 1995 to 2002? I found Ruud Rosingh in 2002, is this who was his boss?

Thank You for all your work, and also our other Dutch posters. It is very much appreciated.

i am trying to find this out. was it Theresa Croes-Fernandes already? or a Dutch PG?

it is important because the PG has a VERY important role when conflicts of interest (within the ALE) are at play during an investigation.
the fact that Paul van der Sloot was Chief of Cabinet for the PG before 2003 shows how close Van der Sloot was to the PG.
that is the highest position in the office of the PG.

http://www.greekorthodoxchurch.org/wfb2002/aruba/aruba_chiefs.html

Aruba Chiefs of State - 2002
http://www.greekorthodoxchurch.org/wfb2002/aruba/aruba_chiefs.html
SOURCE: 2002 CIA WORLD FACTBOOK
Governor  Koolman, Olindo
Prime Minister  Oduber, Nelson
Min. of Education  Refunjol, Fredis
Min. of Finance & Economic Affairs  Swaen, Nilo 
Min. of General Affairs & Utilities  Oduber, Nelson
Min. of Justice  Croes, Rudy
Min. of Public Health  Wever, Booshi
Min. of Public Works  Tromp, Marisol
Min. of Sports, Culture, & Labor  Lee, Ramon
Min. of Tourism & Transportation  Briesen, Eddy
Attorney General  Rosingh, Ruud
Pres., Central Bank  Caram, A.R. 

Is this what you are looking for?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #971 on: December 13, 2008, 12:50:56 PM »

Who is locking??  I can 

You can lock if you want to Nut.

KKKKKKKKKKKK

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: December 13, 2008, 12:52:01 PM »

Aruba Chiefs of State 2001
http://www.photius.com/wfb2001/aruba/aruba_chiefs.html
SOURCE: 2001 CIA WORLD FACTBOOK
Prime Minister  Eman, Henny
Dep. Prime Min.  Croes, Glenbert
Min. of Economic Affairs, Tourism, & Social Affairs  Beke, Lilia
Min. of Education & Labor  Wever-Lacle, Mary
Min. of Finance  Croes, Robertico 
Min. of General Affairs  Eman, Henney
Min. of Health  Posner, Israel
Min. of Justice & Public Works  Croes, Eddy
Min. of Transport & Communications  Croes, Glenbert
color=red]Attorney General  Rosingh, Ruud[/color]
Pres., Central Bank  Caram, A.R. 

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: December 13, 2008, 12:53:10 PM »

Aruba Chiefs of State 2001
http://www.photius.com/wfb2001/aruba/aruba_chiefs.html
SOURCE: 2001 CIA WORLD FACTBOOK
Prime Minister  Eman, Henny
Dep. Prime Min.  Croes, Glenbert
Min. of Economic Affairs, Tourism, & Social Affairs  Beke, Lilia
Min. of Education & Labor  Wever-Lacle, Mary
Min. of Finance  Croes, Robertico 
Min. of General Affairs  Eman, Henney
Min. of Health  Posner, Israel
Min. of Justice & Public Works  Croes, Eddy
Min. of Transport & Communications  Croes, Glenbert
Attorney General  Rosingh, RuudPres., Central Bank  Caram, A.R. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: December 13, 2008, 12:55:07 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: December 13, 2008, 12:57:00 PM »

Aruba
Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments
Date of Information: 3/2/2005

Governor Fredis REFENJOL
Prime Minister Nelson ODUBER
Min. of Education Fredis REFENJOL
Min. of Finance & Economic Affairs Nilo SWAEN
Min. of General Affairs & Utilities Nelson ODUBER
Min. of Justice Rudy CROES
Min. of Public Health Booshi WEVER
Min. of Public Works Marisol TROMP
Min. of Sports, Culture, & Labor Ramon LEE
Min. of Tourism & Transportation Eddy BRIESEN
Attorney General Ruud ROSINGH
Pres., Central Bank A.R. CARAM 

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/world-leaders-1/world-leaders-a/armenia-1.html

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: December 13, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »

Min. of Tourism & Transportation Eddy BRIESEN ???????????

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: December 13, 2008, 12:58:24 PM »

Who is locking??  I can 

Go for it, Nut.     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: December 13, 2008, 12:58:32 PM »

Benoeming procureur-generaal op Aruba
25 januari 2002

De Rijksministerraad heeft er op voorstel van staatssecretaris De Vries van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties mee ingestemd om mevrouw mr. Drs. T.D. Croes-Fernandes Pedra voor te dragen voor benoeming tot procureur-generaal op Aruba.

Zij is op dit moment senior rechter en fungerend president bij het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. Mevrouw Croes volgt als procureur-generaal mr. W.R. Rosingh op. De benoeming gaat in op 1 februari a.s.

http://www.minbzk.nl//vertegenwoordiging-aruba/persberichten/4574/benoeming

on February 1st 2002 T.D. Croes-Fernandes Pedra became PG.
before that W.R. Rosingh was PG, he is a Dutchman.

Paul van der Sloot was for 11 months Chief of Cabinet under Croes-Fernandes Pedra (until January 1st 2003).

Croes-Fernandes Pedra and Karin Janssen did not speak to eachtother for while because Croes-Fernandes was of the opinion that Karin Janssen waited too long with arresting Joran van der Sloot.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: December 13, 2008, 01:01:32 PM »

Min. of Tourism & Transportation Eddy BRIESEN ???????????

no, a Dutch Minister. very likely Remkes. but could also could be Donner or Pechtold.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Remkes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.