April 27, 2024, 12:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 - 12/13/08  (Read 211082 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: December 09, 2008, 01:21:43 PM »

Morning Monkeys!!!

I want so badly to have faith in Brinkman. He's words last night on Greta were a rare glimpse of honesty in this whole case. He called it for what it was and continues to be. An investigation into the handling of the Natalee investigation alone would turn up much needed answers. For example, if the Donkey bone were proven to have been switched, that's a real indication it was Natalee's. That helps pinpoint a location, etc.

If the junctures where there was interference could be exposed, I think we may have many more answers.

I've been wrong in this case more than once. I was one of those that bought Mos hook, line, and sinker at first. Once bitten, twice shy, and like I said; I want so badly to believe in Brinkman but time will tell what comes of his remarks.

you can have faith in Brinkman.
but he is only a small party. 9 members out of a parliament of 150.
76 votes are needed to get something done.
but the tide is shifting.
hopefully the Government is not going to wait until they are forced to do something - but act earlier.

shame and embarrassment does work. that is a hot button.
for Brinkman to appear on FOX is a strong signal to Aruba and the Dutch.
the Hague wants to appear as the justice capital of the world.
with War Tribunals, Internat Courts of Justice.
that all adds to the embarrasment.

i only wish Brinkman spoke a little better English. 

and it is not going away. Peter R. de Vries will stir things up again.
Joran will do something stupid again. and Brinkman will not stop.
Rudy Croes will say something outrageous again.
the embarrassment won't stop until the Dutch really to something.
and let's not forgot, Joran/Paul van der Sloot, Jan van der Straten, Hans Mos - they are all Dutch.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: December 09, 2008, 01:22:06 PM »

We have a governor just arrested for corruption this morning.  Likely the old Chicago Gang remnants going back to even before Posner scandal.

Ever watch those parades in San Francisco?

OK.  Count me out on the inbred pervert name calling as I know that is nothing short of counterproductive.  I want no part of that.  Its over the top and a sure way to stop all efforts in this regard.  I will concede the Dutch have a reputation for being stubborn and I sure don't want to see them dig their heels in on this and close ranks.  Should that happen, this will go no where no matter what lies you tell or names you call about them.  Judging a whole country by the actions of a few is never the right thing to do.

As I said, count me out.

Have a nice day!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: December 09, 2008, 01:26:02 PM »

Any corrections you think I need to make would be welcome.  Is Karen Jaansens name spelled correctly? I can't remember. lol

Karin Janssen

list of Dutch Members of Parliament Aruba/Antillen Affairs Committee
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden/commissies/NAAZ/index.jsp
for now Brinkman is on his own (with his party of 9), they others need to be persuaded to do something too.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: December 09, 2008, 01:31:31 PM »

Yes I am, and yes I am going there.

You are making my point.

If you decide your being offended is more important than bringing Natalee home that's your choice.

This is not a fair fight, and I will continue to throw stereotypes at the Dutch because it hurts them. It was a Dutch minister who was so concerned that Joran not seem "too Dutch."

I want them to be shamed and slimed and every Dutch citizen should be ashamed.

The goal is to bring Natalee home and the same sick cynical way they arrested 2 BLACK security guards, is endemic of the Dutch.

You can be offended all you want, I don't care. We need Holland attention. They have displayed misogyny and racism that they are very self conscious about. It is for a reason.

It's true.

I don`t want to spent to much energy on this.

I think you have disqualified yourself enough . .   

never lift the pressure of evil island
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: December 09, 2008, 01:32:24 PM »

Thank you caesu.  I'm getting ready to send them now to
Sir / Ms.  accordingly.

Justice is coming.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2008, 01:32:44 PM »

Any corrections you think I need to make would be welcome.  Is Karen Jaansens name spelled correctly? I can't remember. lol

Karin Janssen

for now Brinkman is on his own (with his party of 9), they others need to be persuaded to do something too.

Is there a letter that can be typed out by one of our Dutch monkeys that would touch the bases that would be the most effective???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: December 09, 2008, 01:33:28 PM »

Karin Janssen Snoop

never lift the pressure of evil island
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: December 09, 2008, 01:39:31 PM »

Karin Janssen Snoop

Thank you.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: December 09, 2008, 01:44:24 PM »

Hey caesu,

thanks for your patience and great info.  It has been difficult to understand Dutch political parties and systems, and you have demonstrated great patience.  I have been reading a lot.....I think I am finally getting it!   

I am concentrating my efforts on the spokespersons for the committee on the Antilles at this time, then will move on to the rest of Parliament. 

By the way, I like to hear Brinkman speak english, it's charming.  His english is certainly better than my Dutch.

How many of us wrote to the Caribbean Court of Justice to express our concerns about Witt and Schmid years ago?  The silence of non-reply was deafening.  Sometimes I don't know how we keep going, but I see we have the attention of the Dutch Parliament, and as Frank says, we should strike while the iron is hot.

We have our own problems with corruption as noted by the FBI arrest of Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich today.  He has been taped trying to sell the recently vacated Senate seat of president elect Obama.  Should be interesting to see who the "bidders" are.  Reportedly, "Senate candidate number five" bid one million dollars......this should be good.

Time to root out all the corrupt bastards, wherever they are!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: December 09, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »

Karin Janssen

Is there a letter that can be typed out by one of our Dutch monkeys that would touch the bases that would be the most effective???

More then happy to send out e-mails all day long as i run my own business.Just think it would be more effective if a Dutch-Monkey typed up a uniform letter that would get there attention!I would think you'd know better then me what would be more effective as well as whom to send.I will send the letter to every consulate in America per the list from caesu.Send me the most effective list for the Netherlands,as well as Aruba...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: December 09, 2008, 01:48:55 PM »

We have a governor just arrested for corruption this morning.  Likely the old Chicago Gang remnants going back to even before Posner scandal.

Ever watch those parades in San Francisco?

OK.  Count me out on the inbred pervert name calling as I know that is nothing short of counterproductive.  I want no part of that.  Its over the top and a sure way to stop all efforts in this regard.  I will concede the Dutch have a reputation for being stubborn and I sure don't want to see them dig their heels in on this and close ranks.  Should that happen, this will go no where no matter what lies you tell or names you call about them.  Judging a whole country by the actions of a few is never the right thing to do.

As I said, count me out.

Have a nice day!

I agree, Anna. I am not Dutch and I find that offensive.

caesu, Brinkman did just fine speaking English, IMO. I agree with Helen, very charming. Smile

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2008, 01:49:33 PM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

TES would like to ask everyone to send their prayers to Tim Miller. He has been in the hospital, out of town, for two days having tests run. No news of what may be causing the chest pains and shortness of breath yet. Please keep him and all of TES and their cases in your hearts and prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2008, 01:50:23 PM »

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: December 09, 2008, 01:55:55 PM »

Hey caesu,

thanks for your patience and great info.  It has been difficult to understand Dutch political parties and systems, and you have demonstrated great patience.  I have been reading a lot.....I think I am finally getting it!  

I am concentrating my efforts on the spokespersons for the committee on the Antilles at this time, then will move on to the rest of Parliament. 

By the way, I like to hear Brinkman speak english, it's charming.  His english is certainly better than my Dutch.

How many of us wrote to the Caribbean Court of Justice to express our concerns about Witt and Schmid years ago?  The silence of non-reply was deafening.  Sometimes I don't know how we keep going, but I see we have the attention of the Dutch Parliament, and as Frank says, we should strike while the iron is hot.

We have our own problems with corruption as noted by the FBI arrest of Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich today.  He has been taped trying to sell the recently vacated Senate seat of president elect Obama.  Should be interesting to see who the "bidders" are.  Reportedly, "Senate candidate number five" bid one million dollars......this should be good.

Time to root out all the corrupt bastards, wherever they are!

Guess this makes everybody in the country corrupt mobsters?

And inbred which is something that cannot be corrected by actions.

Reminder:  Oduber and Rudy Croes are not Dutch but Aruban.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #194 on: December 09, 2008, 01:57:25 PM »

TES would like to ask everyone to send their prayers to Tim Miller. He has been in the hospital, out of town, for two days having tests run. No news of what may be causing the chest pains and shortness of breath yet. Please keep him and all of TES and their cases in your hearts and prayers.
Klaas...Thank You for posting this Prayer Request!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: December 09, 2008, 02:00:44 PM »

Wow.  I hope everything turns out okay for Tim.  He will be in prayers.

Thanks for letting us know.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #196 on: December 09, 2008, 02:01:29 PM »

Klaas...Thank You for posting this Prayer Request!

Thanks Klaas, I hope Tim is alright and will be on the mend soon.  I'm praying for him.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: December 09, 2008, 02:02:10 PM »

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date

That's interesting, Klaas.

Prayers most definitely sent for a quick and full recovery for Tim Miller.

Search Group Helps Look For Missing Pilots

Published: December 6, 2008

Tampa - The private search organization that helped look for missing toddler Caylee Anthony in Orlando says it's scanning the Gulf of Mexico for two pilots whose aircraft went missing Sunday.

Texas EquuSearch, a non-profit group that has been in operation eight years, said it began using special scanning equipment Wednesday to try to locate signs of the aircraft carrying Darien Peckham of Tampa and Zachary Schlitt of West Palm Beach.

The two men were on a flight from Tallahassee to Vandenberg Airport in Tampa Nov. 30 when their small aircraft crashed at 6:45 p.m. about 20 miles southwest of Yankeetown in Levy County.

The Coast Guard suspended its search for the men Tuesday evening.

In a statement, the search group said it was working together with the families of the missing men and with local authorities.

Peckham, 35, is a nuclear medicine technologist from Harbour Island. Schlitt, 28, works for Boos Development Group..

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/dec/06/search-group-help-look-missing-pilots/

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: December 09, 2008, 02:04:45 PM »

Prayers for Tim Miller going up.  What a wonderful man.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: December 09, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »

Prayers for Tim Miller going up.  What a wonderful man.

Same here, Snoopy.  Thanks for the news, Klaas.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.