April 27, 2024, 04:19:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 - 12/13/08  (Read 211093 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: December 13, 2008, 02:28:42 AM »

Nite Guys! Prayers for justice for Natalee! And prayers for all of you who remember her, too!

Nite CBB!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #921 on: December 13, 2008, 02:33:45 AM »

Good Night All!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #922 on: December 13, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »

nice to see CAPS
Good Night everyone...
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 13, 2008, 02:40:35 AM »

Thanks Caps!   

Would the last name happen to start with a "P"? 

And end with an R......
it starts with a K from Keloggs and finished with a OE.
Does ALP fit in there somewhere?

Yep, the AlP familie.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #924 on: December 13, 2008, 02:48:02 AM »

Thanks Caps!   

And end with an R......

Yep, the AlP familie.
Thanks CAPS.
Will the investigation rudy is calling for mean anything for Justice for Natalee?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 13, 2008, 02:50:32 AM »

nice to see CAPS
Good Night everyone...

nite billb   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 13, 2008, 03:18:09 AM »

Thanks Caps!   

And end with an R......

Yep, the AlP familie.
Thanks CAPS.
Will the investigation rudy is calling for mean anything for Justice for Natalee?

To seek Justice it has to come from the UN. No other place. it has to be done with the vigil eyes of either to Interpol or the FBI. This has to be resolved first.

Te reaon for this is that The Justice Ldy is standing one leg in the US Law system and one leg in the Dutch Law System.
But the Dutch Law and the US Law doe not meet eye to eye in terms of what is allowable or permissible in court.

E.g. Drinking in the US is 21, Drinking in Aruba is 18.
Driving us is 16 yr (student license), in Aruba is 18.

in the criminal law there are differance to be resolved. What is not possible in the US is possible in the Dutch Law.

To arbitraite between these two courts has to come form both side. If Aruba let the dutch Investige a Dutch Polis, how can they be fair...Now Aruba ALE can investige but in Aruba Court the Judge is a Dutch and the Prosecuters are Dutch...How fair can that be...

If we look at Bonaire case. The Dutch girls was a victim of a crime and the Dutch came down in storms to defend the Girls and seek Justice and where happy to acuse the Locals.

In the Case of Natalee , the process is reverse, this time we have a Dutch Perp...and a US girl Mising, What they did is to rotect this time the Dutch Perp at all Cost, by twisting the law to accomodate their own system to secure a safe haven for the boy.

Now haw fair is that, If I use the Term " Cacho no ta come Cacho" meaning Dogs do not eat Dogs.

The only way that it will work is that Natalee case go to the UN and there request a resolution to the facts and by this request an independant Body of Justice to do the Investigation...

I did wrote this in February 2008 already. The is a provision in the International in the UN for that type of checkmate between to law despute.

Even if Aruba do his own investigations, it can not be parcial since the OM are all Dutch and the police chiefs are all Dutch.

the checkmate lock has to be broken by an independed UN appointed court.

No other way,

Rudy Croes can request that, but that also means goodby to his whish to have the New BES island cout in Aruba. eventough it is a lost case already. The dutch has spoken allready.

CAPS

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: December 13, 2008, 03:49:57 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_50454.php

Google translation:

Justice Aruba
12 Dec, 2008, 14:44 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

AS MINISTER RUDY Croes really a minister of justice had been, then he immediately intervened and not initially cooperated to all important information in the Holloway case in the cover-up. Now he is like father and son Van Der Sloot, and Van Der Straten, accomplices in this case.
Mr. Croes, you are and will remain the ultimate responsibility as Minister of Justice.
Strange that you through your action itself admits that you are not capable as a minister. You are solely those now your own country, Aruba, brings discredit!

John Basel Mans
CURACAO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 13, 2008, 04:01:44 AM »

Thanks Caps!   

And end with an R......

Yep, the AlP familie.
Thanks CAPS.

To seek Justice it has to come from the UN. No other place. it has to be done with the vigil eyes of either to Interpol or the FBI. This has to be resolved first.

Te reaon for this is that The Justice Ldy is standing one leg in the US Law system and one leg in the Dutch Law System.
But the Dutch Law and the US Law doe not meet eye to eye in terms of what is allowable or permissible in court.

E.g. Drinking in the US is 21, Drinking in Aruba is 18.
Driving us is 16 yr (student license), in Aruba is 18.

in the criminal law there are differance to be resolved. What is not possible in the US is possible in the Dutch Law.

To arbitraite between these two courts has to come form both side. If Aruba let the dutch Investige a Dutch Polis, how can they be fair...Now Aruba ALE can investige but in Aruba Court the Judge is a Dutch and the Prosecuters are Dutch...How fair can that be...

If we look at Bonaire case. The Dutch girls was a victim of a crime and the Dutch came down in storms to defend the Girls and seek Justice and where happy to acuse the Locals.

In the Case of Natalee , the process is reverse, this time we have a Dutch Perp...and a US girl Mising, What they did is to rotect this time the Dutch Perp at all Cost, by twisting the law to accomodate their own system to secure a safe haven for the boy.

Now haw fair is that, If I use the Term " Cacho no ta come Cacho" meaning Dogs do not eat Dogs.

The only way that it will work is that Natalee case go to the UN and there request a resolution to the facts and by this request an independant Body of Justice to do the Investigation...

I did wrote this in February 2008 already. The is a provision in the International in the UN for that type of checkmate between to law despute.

Even if Aruba do his own investigations, it can not be parcial since the OM are all Dutch and the police chiefs are all Dutch.

the checkmate lock has to be broken by an independed UN appointed court.

No other way,

Rudy Croes can request that, but that also means goodby to his whish to have the New BES island cout in Aruba. eventough it is a lost case already. The dutch has spoken allready.

CAPS

Thanks Caps. 

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: December 13, 2008, 05:57:31 AM »

I just sent an email to Johan Remkes:

........, 13 december 2008

De edelgestrenge heer J. W. Remkes
Tweede Kamerlid; VVD.

Zeer geachte heer Remkes,

Deze week werd bekend dat u bij de vergadering van de vaste Kamercommissie Antilliaanse en Arubaanse Zaken (NAAZ) tegen een onderzoek van de Rijksrecherche heeft gestemd naar de gang van zaken in het onderzoek naar de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse studente Natalee Holloway op Aruba in 2005.
Gisteren las ik dat u in uw hoedaningheid van Minister van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties, in 2003 de heer P. A. P. J. van der Sloot hebt benoemd tot plaatsvervangend lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba.

Is het voor u niet mogelijk eens uw persoonlijke gezag en invloed aan te wenden om te helpen de verdwijningszaak van de Amerikaanse studente Natalee Holloway op te lossen? De schade voor Aruba die de stroom van negatieve berichten in de pers van deze nog steeds niet opgeloste zaak veroorzaakt, is werkelijk enorm.
Mogelijk dat u met uw invloed de heer Van der Sloot - de vader van de hoofdverdachte - ertoe kunt bewegen wanneer hij daar kennis van heeft - direkt of via zijn zoon - de cruciale informatie omtrent de verdwijning van mejuffrouw Holloway prijs te geven; dit kan de heer Van der Sloot natuurlijk ook anoniem [laten] doen. Het belangrijkste natuurlijk: de vindplaats van de stoffelijke resten van mejuffrouw Holloway.

Ik heb waargenomen dat er met name in de Verenigde Staten groepen mensen zijn die zeer vasthoudend zijn in het opgelost krijgen van deze zaak. En zolang dat niet gebeurt zal deze zaak sluimerend aanwezig blijven in het Amerikaanse nieuws, en Aruba en de Nederlandse Antillen, de komende jaren nog zeer veel schade toebrengen. Terwijl wanneer de nauw betrokkenen de oplossing in de zaak het licht doen zien, zij en Aruba over enige jaren bevrijd zullen zijn van de aanhoudende druk van de buitenwereld. En wat kan de hoofdverdachte die ten tijde van de zaak nog minderjarig was nou maximaal voor straf tegemoet zien; hoogstens enkele maanden. Met andere woorden: een dergelijke oplossing is voor alle partijen de beste optie. Want ook de familie Van der Sloot kan daarna in alle rust verder met hun leven.

Eén telefoontje van u aan de heer Van der Sloot kan dit hele negatieve verhaal doen kantelen. Het zou toch fantastisch zijn - ook voor de ouders van Natalee Holloway - wanneer voor de kerst al bekend zou worden dat het lichaam van het meisje getraceerd is. Dan kan in 2009 (!) Aruba al weer bekend staan als een eiland waar het recht uiteindelijk gezegevierd heeft en weer in het positieve spoor terecht komen. En in 2010 na het dieptepunt ook van de economische crisis, kan Aruba al weer in de lift zitten!

Natuurlijk is me duidelijk dat een eventuele bemoeienis met deze zaak geen garantie is voor succes maar ik ben zeer hoopvol gestemd dat uw grote gezag en grote invloed betrokkenen tot rede brengen.

Ik dank u bij voorbaat.

Hoogachtend en met vriendelijke groet,

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Translation: (Google and me [fast])

........., 13 december 2008

The honorable Mr. J. W. Remkes
Second Chamber, VVD.

Dear Mr. Remkes,

This week it became known that you at the meeting of the fixed Chambercommission Antillean and Aruban Affairs (NAAZ) voted against an investigation of the Rijksrecherche into the affairs of the investigation into the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005.
Yesterday I read that you in your capacity as Minister of Interior Affairs and Kingdomrelations, in 2003, appointed Mr P. A. P. J. van der Sloot as alternate member of the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Is it not possible for you to use your personal authority and influence to help solve the case of the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway? The injury to Aruba because of the flow of negative press reports of this still unresolved matter, is truly enormous.
Possibly you can encourage with your influence, Mr. van der Sloot - the father of the prime suspect - to where he has knowledge of - directly or through his son - to reviel the crucial information about the disappearance of Miss Holloway, this Mr. van der Sloot of course can [or let] do anonymously. The main of course: the location of the mortal remains of Miss Holloway.

I've observed that, especially in the United States there are groups of people who are very tenacious in getting this matter resolved. And until that is done, this case stays present in the American news, and the Dutch Antilles and Aruba, the next few years will again experience very much damage. While when the closely involved come up with the solution in the case, they and Aruba in a few years will be liberated from the continued pressure from the outside world. And what will the prime suspect who at the time of the case was still a minor, at the most will have as a  penalty: at most a few months. In other words, such a solution for all parties is the best option. Because the family Van der Sloot as well can then go on in peace with their lives.

A phone call from you to Mr. Van der Sloot can do this whole negative story tilt. It would be great - also for the parents of Natalee Holloway - when even before Christmas it would be known that the body of the girl was traced. Then in 2009 (!) Aruba already could be known as an island where the law has finally prevailed and get back into a positive track. And in 2010 after the bottom also from the economic crisis, Aruba can already be back on the way up!

Of course, it is clear to me that any interference with this case is no guarantee for success but I'm very hopeful that your great authority and great influence will bring the involved to their senses.

I thank you in advance.

Sincerely and with friendly greetings,

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #930 on: December 13, 2008, 06:50:03 AM »

bump

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #931 on: December 13, 2008, 07:50:15 AM »

had je dit al gelezen eu bert ??

Remkes back from 'the West'
September 5, 2006

Minister Remkes visited last week with a number of officials Relations islands St. Maarten, Curacao and Aruba. The visit was marked by security and law enforcement. In Curacao, an agreement was concluded with Minister Dick on police cooperation between the Netherlands and the Antilles, and Aruba, the Dutch minister sought support for the Holloway investigation firmly.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: December 13, 2008, 07:59:40 AM »

You would think any investigation would REQUIRE that Beth be interviewed and her conversations with van der straaten be examined.

I mean how can they not interview Beth and everyone that was there the first few days.

Please, does anyone have that picture of van der straaten on the beach with Beth.

It's screams GUILTY.

Yeah, wasn`t he the one that kept asking Beth if Natalee had an epileptic past?

On The Record February 4, 2008
Greta:
Where did the police get that seizure bit if they didn't get it from Joran when they picked him up?
John: I can't imagine any other place, I mean this was right after they had originally interviewed Joran and both Jug and Beth recall at least four (4) investigators asking them whether Natalee had epileptic seizures in the past or any sort of seizure history at all. van der Straaten, Jacobs, Tromp and a female investigator all repeatedly asked both Jug and Beth "does Natalee have any history of this' and they didn't just make that up, they obviously got it from somewhere.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: December 13, 2008, 08:01:50 AM »

JUG TWITTY:
“I know several times when they interviewed me the polis down there they kept asking me about Natalee, different questions about her, if she was an epileptic, and just crazy things like that. So it very well could have been that they took her out, they put something in her drink, she flipped out and she died. But if that's the case I don't understand if they don't know anything about it why didn't they come help Beth and I look the next morning? Why did they tell us they dropped her at the Holiday Inn when they really dropped her at the beach. It just doesn't make sense.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXF1u2pdyrs

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #934 on: December 13, 2008, 08:02:29 AM »

eu robert

remkens
1998 - 2002: staatssecretaris van Volkshuisvesting, Ruimtelijke Ordening en Milieubeheer in het Kabinet-Kok II

Het kabinet-Kok II was het Nederlandse kabinet van 3 augustus 1998 tot 22 juli 2002. Het staat ook bekend als het tweede Paarse kabinet.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #935 on: December 13, 2008, 08:04:14 AM »

had je dit al gelezen eu bert ??

Remkes back from 'the West'
September 5, 2006

Minister Remkes visited last week with a number of officials Relations islands St. Maarten, Curacao and Aruba. The visit was marked by security and law enforcement. In Curacao, an agreement was concluded with Minister Dick on police cooperation between the Netherlands and the Antilles, and Aruba, the Dutch minister sought support for the Holloway investigation firmly.

Yesterday I read another article with about the same content: Remkes bussy with policeorganisations to push the NH case forward.
But this email of mine is an option for a less formal, behind the screen option.
After the meeting this week in Parliament for Remkes the NH case is fresh again. And agree, he has potentially a big influence.
So - maybe even with the help of his informal network [maybe even their shared FreeMaçon Brothers  - he might get things done.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: December 13, 2008, 08:14:49 AM »

eu robert

remkens
1998 - 2002: staatssecretaris van Volkshuisvesting, Ruimtelijke Ordening en Milieubeheer in het Kabinet-Kok II

Het kabinet-Kok II was het Nederlandse kabinet van 3 augustus 1998 tot 22 juli 2002. Het staat ook bekend als het tweede Paarse kabinet.

He was minister of Internal Affairs from 2003 to 2006

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remkes
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: December 13, 2008, 08:20:32 AM »

caesu

My guess is, that mister F**k is Vocking,  Vocking...King, friend of Paulus, at the house for the search, on vacation? from the prosecutor's office.  It certainly would be good to include him in the mix of Dutch needing investigated.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: December 13, 2008, 08:23:09 AM »

Hiya Monkeys

Lalas you are correct about Remkes:

Appointments Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
Persbericht | 20-12-2002 Press Release | 20-12-2002

Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties Ministry of Interior Affairs and Kingdom Relations

Persbericht Rijksministerraad Ministers press release Empire

20 december 2002 20 December, 2002

BENOEMINGEN GEMEENSCHAPPELIJK HOF VAN JUSTITIE VAN DE NEDERLANDSE ANTILLEN EN ARUBA APPOINTMENTS OF COMMON COURT OF JUSTICE AND THE NETHERLANDS ANTILLES ARUBA

De Rijksministerraad heeft op voorstel van minister Remkes van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties ingestemd met een tweetal benoemingen. The Empire of Ministers on a proposal by Minister Remkes of the Interior and Kingdom agreed to a two appointments.

De heer mr. GEM Polkamp (52) wordt voorgedragen voor benoeming tot lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. Momenteel is de heer Polkamp plaatsvervangend lid van het Hof. Mr mr Polkamp GEM (52) is nominated for appointment to the Joint Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. Currently, Mr. Polkamp alternate member of the Court. De benoeming gaat in op 1 januari 2003. The appointment shall take effect on January 1, 2003.

De heer mr. PAPJ van der Sloot (50) wordt voorgedragen voor benoeming tot plaatsvervangend lid van het Gemeenschappelijk Hof van Justitie van de Nederlandse Antillen en Aruba. The PAPJ Mr. van der Sloot (50) is nominated for appointment as alternate member of the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. De heer van der Sloot is nu werkzaam als kabinetschef bij de procureur-generaal van Aruba. Mr. van der Sloot is now working as private secretary to the Attorney-General of Aruba. De benoeming gaat in op 1 januari 2003 voor een periode van drie jaar. The appointment shall take effect on January 1, 2003 for a period of three years.

RVD, 20.12.2002 RVD, 20.12.2002

Meer informatie More information

http://tinyurl.com/6oulge

Thanks Yap

Caesu...I am still having trouble with what is what in Aruba, even after your diagram! Sorry!

I am trying to figure out just who Paulus' bosses were in Aruba. He worked as a Lands Advokaat for 5 years for the Aruban Government. Then he moved on.

Can you please tell me who would have been the Attorney-General from 1995 to 2002? I found Ruud Rosingh in 2002, is this who was his boss?

Thank You for all your work, and also our other Dutch posters. It is very much appreciated.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: December 13, 2008, 08:28:51 AM »

caesu

My guess is, that mister F**k is Vocking,  Vocking...King, friend of Paulus, at the house for the search, on vacation? from the prosecutor's office.  It certainly would be good to include him in the mix of Dutch needing investigated.

My guess as well Buckeye.  Not convinced he really did change his name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.