March 28, 2024, 01:34:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 5278 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« on: December 08, 2008, 05:14:41 PM »

Please know that this will serve as my last post. 

I will not apologize for what I have posted nor do I feel the need to defend myself while on a quest for finding the TRUTH in the Caylee Marie Anthony case. 

I will leave you all with this … In our thirst for information about this case we must ask ourselves two important questions,

1.   Are we willing to sacrifice justice for a missing child in the name of information via a “leak” from a Law Enforcement Official?  Are we really that selfish?

I for one am not.  I would rather be in the “not know” category than have “inside information that might jeopardize the outcome of this case –

For those of you who claim “HH has not reported anything that the public does not already know” … is wrong.  Her “source” claims computer chloroform searches with the dates of May 14, 15 & 16th “ – This information HAS NOT been made public. (per doc dump dates were in March) ALSO According to her “source” Caylee Marie was in her mothers trunk for 11 days. This information WAS NOT made public. (per Body Farm time was 2.6 days) 

Why was this information not released?  For one of two reasons … One being, it was a “mistruth” – a fib, whatever you want to call it … OR two Law Enforcement does not want this information known to the public at this time – therefore it is an “inside LEAK” of information that could potentially damage the outcome of this case. 

That leads me to the second of my two important questions,

2.   If we do not search for FACTS and rule out the “mistruths” we are doing this forum, this case and Caylee Marie an injustice.  We are enabling lies and manipulation to control the thoughts, views and opinions of others. 

Isn’t that what “we” are saying the Anthony’s are trying to do?  To us?  Lie to manipulate our way of thinking?  When the obvious facts speak otherwise ….

I will continue to question, when there is conflicting information … and if you are going to “interject” yourself into a high profile missing child’s case with “inside information” you better (as SunnyinTX would say .. put your big girl panties on) and deal with the tough questions.  If indeed your information is accurate it should always remain consistent and you should never be afraid to answer.

I tried for several days to ask for confirmation of this information, in the nicest of ways .. to no avail … It’s funny … everyone wants to see Kathi Belich in front of the Anthony’s asking the tough questions … talking about them spewing one lie after another … we question, we get angry, we DEMAND the truth from them … But yet when one poster asks another to confirm/verify information … everyone gets indignant ….

For the record, I had NOTHING to do with HH’s myspace getting “hacked” … Nor did I ever “partake” in conversation at “Murts”  .. I was only one of  the ones to question here at SM, from the beginning whether or not it was a good idea to “tell what she knew” …

But I can tell you …I will not sit by and allow a “leak” to jeopardize this trial nor will  I enable any more lies or “mistruths” as (Cindy Anthony would say) go by without asking for confirmation of conflicting statements ….

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »

Please know that this will serve as my last post. 

I will not apologize for what I have posted nor do I feel the need to defend myself while on a quest for finding the TRUTH in the Caylee Marie Anthony case. 

I will leave you all with this … In our thirst for information about this case we must ask ourselves two important questions,

1.   Are we willing to sacrifice justice for a missing child in the name of information via a “leak” from a Law Enforcement Official?  Are we really that selfish?

I for one am not.  I would rather be in the “not know” category than have “inside information that might jeopardize the outcome of this case –

For those of you who claim “HH has not reported anything that the public does not already know” … is wrong.  Her “source” claims computer chloroform searches with the dates of May 14, 15 & 16th “ – This information HAS NOT been made public. (per doc dump dates were in March) ALSO According to her “source” Caylee Marie was in her mothers trunk for 11 days. This information WAS NOT made public. (per Body Farm time was 2.6 days) 

Why was this information not released?  For one of two reasons … One being, it was a “mistruth” – a fib, whatever you want to call it … OR two Law Enforcement does not want this information known to the public at this time – therefore it is an “inside LEAK” of information that could potentially damage the outcome of this case. 

That leads me to the second of my two important questions,

2.   If we do not search for FACTS and rule out the “mistruths” we are doing this forum, this case and Caylee Marie an injustice.  We are enabling lies and manipulation to control the thoughts, views and opinions of others. 

Isn’t that what “we” are saying the Anthony’s are trying to do?  To us?  Lie to manipulate our way of thinking?  When the obvious facts speak otherwise ….

I will continue to question, when there is conflicting information … and if you are going to “interject” yourself into a high profile missing child’s case with “inside information” you better (as SunnyinTX would say .. put your big girl panties on) and deal with the tough questions.  If indeed your information is accurate it should always remain consistent and you should never be afraid to answer.

I tried for several days to ask for confirmation of this information, in the nicest of ways .. to no avail … It’s funny … everyone wants to see Kathi Belich in front of the Anthony’s asking the tough questions … talking about them spewing one lie after another … we question, we get angry, we DEMAND the truth from them … But yet when one poster asks another to confirm/verify information … everyone gets indignant ….

For the record, I had NOTHING to do with HH’s myspace getting “hacked” … Nor did I ever “partake” in conversation at “Murts”  .. I was only one of  the ones to question here at SM, from the beginning whether or not it was a good idea to “tell what she knew” …

But I can tell you …I will not sit by and allow a “leak” to jeopardize this trial nor will  I enable any more lies or “mistruths” as (Cindy Anthony would say) go by without asking for confirmation of conflicting statements ….

Invision, this just makes me SAD, SAD, SAD 
xoxoxo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 05:38:41 PM »

Invision - you seriously believe everything people post?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 07:36:10 PM »

Invision, treating a fellow monkey as tho they were a suspect in this case, or, worse yet, as tho they would put the whole case at risk, due to some postings on the net is just...well...whacked.

You say we want KB to ask the tough questions of the Ants and that's true. But treating a poster like we want KB to treat the Ants is just wrong.

Demanding answers of someone and then threatening the police is just rude. I was very disappointed. But, not to worry, you won't be reading this, right?

This reminds me of junior high. A. has a secret, and B is ticked that A won't tell...so B runs to the teacher and makes something about A. up, just to get A. in trouble....cos B. just can't stand it that A. knows something B. doesn't.

As Klaas is fond of saying, no one here is more important than any other monkey. It's too bad you don't feel the need to apologize.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 09:20:45 PM »

By the way, Invision has not been banned (yet) and is free to respond to anyone here. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 02:56:41 AM »

Invision, treating a fellow monkey as tho they were a suspect in this case, or, worse yet, as tho they would put the whole case at risk, due to some postings on the net is just...well...whacked.

You say we want KB to ask the tough questions of the Ants and that's true. But treating a poster like we want KB to treat the Ants is just wrong.

Demanding answers of someone and then threatening the police is just rude. I was very disappointed. But, not to worry, you won't be reading this, right?

This reminds me of junior high. A. has a secret, and B is ticked that A won't tell...so B runs to the teacher and makes something about A. up, just to get A. in trouble....cos B. just can't stand it that A. knows something B. doesn't.

As Klaas is fond of saying, no one here is more important than any other monkey. It's too bad you don't feel the need to apologize.

Yet you find it necessary to what you accuse Invision doing - bashing another monkey??     Why I am not suprised you made this post?? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 03:09:21 AM »

Invision - you seriously believe everything people post?

I don't!!     
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 03:10:52 AM »

Perhaps you should read your signature line again!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 03:14:18 AM »

Yet you find it necessary to do what you accuse Invision doing - bashing another monkey??     Why I am not suprised you made this post?? 

edit
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.