June 01, 2024, 03:57:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 268660 times)
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1840 on: December 10, 2008, 06:32:23 PM »

Hi All!

I've been gone for a few weeks but now back. I have missed some things and catching up. But I saw this statement from Jose and it really upsets me. Excuse me Jose but if you know Caylee is alive, then produce her and get your client out of jail and end all of this. So, for him to say that with such confidence and think that we will all just understand when we hear the truth.....well, it just shows me what an idiot he is. Ok, Jose, so you are getting the truth from CaseyA? No one thus far has been able to get anything from her, let alone the truth. This makes me wonder if Casey is now going to try to frame one of those who may have had access to the computer, maybe CindyA, GeorgeA, LeeA, JesseG, TonyL? If he knows she is alive then why is he needing all the sightings confirmed?

On an appearance on The Today Show on Tuesday,, Baez told Lauer that his client's daughter is alive and that the public does not know the truth about the case.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: December 10, 2008, 06:32:50 PM »

Lawyer on CNN Prime just speculated that trial will not go forward in January.  He bets it won't go to trial in 2009.   

HUH? 

He's in the minority & is the only one I've ever heard say that!

Which Monkey made the lovely post the other night about being patient?  I have to remind myself that Caylees killing IS IN JAIL right now!!  Let her sit and brew a LONG LONG time.  Even if they postpone the trial, she is STILL BEHIND BARS and that is the MAIN THING Wink

I know, but what about us?? We wanna know everything now!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1842 on: December 10, 2008, 06:34:15 PM »

Nine am, eastern time, for the pretrial hearing.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1843 on: December 10, 2008, 06:34:40 PM »

Prime news..defense lawyer does not believe that this will go to trial in 2009. I think this would hurt the defense wouldn't it? I mean, the longer KC is willing to sit in jail without telling the truth, the less credible she is. Also, it allows the prosecution to continue to watch the A's and build a case. Anyone agree? Thoughts?

Yeah but I want her in State Prison...not that pantywaist lockup.

Me too. 
Trim, Digger looks very Christmasy now!! 
:::whistling::::
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: December 10, 2008, 06:35:41 PM »

Prime news..defense lawyer does not believe that this will go to trial in 2009. I think this would hurt the defense wouldn't it? I mean, the longer KC is willing to sit in jail without telling the truth, the less credible she is. Also, it allows the prosecution to continue to watch the A's and build a case. Anyone agree? Thoughts?

The idea of the defense should be to have a speedy trial so that...

1.  They can have the trial before Caylee's body is found

2.  They can have the trial before the Prosecution gets more evidence against Casey

Right now the court date is for January 5, 2009.  The defense has not asked for a delay, a speedy trial, NOR have they asked for a change of venue.  Very odd.
Maybe Jose will do all of that tomorrow at the pretrial hearing?I'm not sure what to expect at this hearing.

Will we get to watch the pretrial hearing?  Anyone know?

Isn't it supposed to be on TruTv??  What time?? Anyone know?
(9:30 am....is what I think I read..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1845 on: December 10, 2008, 06:36:55 PM »

Hubby has his own t.v. and a new Wii,and his pain meds...so either way it's a win win for me. 

Ain't life GRAND 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1846 on: December 10, 2008, 06:37:10 PM »

It is terribly sad but the stories of how they've gotten past it is ok to.  I think it all comes down to your perspective - you can choose to be a victim or a survivor.  I mean their circumstances were dire and they didn't have resources so it's harder for people who've gone through traumatic experiences like that.

In my case, I am a survivor of abuse.  Note, I said survivor, not victim.  I dealt with it, I've moved past it for the most part.  You can't ignore it completely though, it rears it's ugly head when you don't want it.  When I had my son, my doula recommended I go through therapy to deal with it because she said it was her experience that childbirth did terrible things to those memories and they would come back at inopportune moments.  I tried and it didn't matter, it was still hellish.  I am afraid of needles, not because it's painful per se, but because the thought of not being able to control someone intentionally hurting me petrifies me.  My perinatologist has already told me she plans to handle my needle sticks differently this time. 

That's why I can't buy the excuse that she was sexually abused by her dad and Lee and it made her do it.  Lots of us who've lived through it go on to lead (questionably) normal and (fairly) productive lives.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: December 10, 2008, 06:37:13 PM »

Lawyer on CNN Prime just speculated that trial will not go forward in January.  He bets it won't go to trial in 2009.   

Opps.   Sorry Charlie!!     I finally got to say it!!!   
(sorry I posted the same thing).

If I had a dollar.........LOL 
Did you see the smuggled monkey???

Yep.  I caught a glimpse of him!    Cute.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing C&G tonight on LK.  I just hope someone sneaks a hard question in to them.    NG comes on at a different time than LK, right?   At least I think so - I'm on the East Coast.   So I'm hoping NG covers the case, too.

Sassy, if you're in central time, you can watch both.  NG comes on CNN Headline here at 7p.m while LK comes on right after on CNN.  I'm sure its the same on the East coast as well

Cool.   I just told my husband the wonderful news about having two hours of Casey BS tonight - he said he was going down to the basement to watch something else.   

LOL, Hubby & I have came to an understanding.  We have a "Caylee" tv in the bedroom that switches to NG every night @ 7 pm.  This is a STANDING order.....

Hubby has his own t.v. and a new Wii,and his pain meds...so either way it's a win win for me. 

Oh dat's so funny, especially the pain meds.  I'm wondering how to break the bad news to my boyfriend about Larry King tonight.  Should I just not go over there and say I went to sleep?

By the way, Digger looks soooooooooooooo cute all blinged up!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: December 10, 2008, 06:38:49 PM »

It's horrible, but it is a reform school. The boys were there precisely because they weren't wanted at home. They would have all been in jail if they were old enough. 

It's not like their families were counting the days until they'd be home again. Probably they figured the kid just escaped, ran off, and joined a gang or something. 

I only know this because I just got through reading the blogs - The reason no one missed them was because some were orphans, some came from poor families who couldn't afford to take the calls and others were kids leaving abusive families.  The reason the kids didn't ask about the disappearances was because they would be taken for a beating if they did.  The disappearances were also a scare tactic - they were told that the kids who didn't come back had gone on to the adult prison.  I don't recommend reading the stories if you are hormonal or particularly weepy, they are heartbreaking...

Thank you for warning me...I am not usually one to stick my head in the sand, but I am already weepy at  just the thought.  What chance did these kids ever have?  If there is any justice in this world, these people all need to be found and beaten to death daily.
[/quote]

It is terribly sad but the stories of how they've gotten past it is ok to.  I think it all comes down to your perspective - you can choose to be a victim or a survivor.  I mean their circumstances were dire and they didn't have resources so it's harder for people who've gone through traumatic experiences like that.

In my case, I am a survivor of abuse.  Note, I said survivor, not victim.  I dealt with it, I've moved past it for the most part.  You can't ignore it completely though, it rears it's ugly head when you don't want it.  When I had my son, my doula recommended I go through therapy to deal with it because she said it was her experience that childbirth did terrible things to those memories and they would come back at inopportune moments.  I tried and it didn't matter, it was still hellish.  I am afraid of needles, not because it's painful per se, but because the thought of not being able to control someone intentionally hurting me petrifies me.  My perinatologist has already told me she plans to handle my needle sticks differently this time. 

That's why I can't buy the excuse that she was sexually abused by her dad and Lee and it made her do it.  Lots of us who've lived through it go on to lead (questionably) normal and (fairly) productive lives.
[/quote]

You're a good Monkeky. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: December 10, 2008, 06:38:49 PM »

Mon Quixote.... I just read your post, you should be very proud of yourself.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: December 10, 2008, 06:38:53 PM »

It's horrible, but it is a reform school. The boys were there precisely because they weren't wanted at home. They would have all been in jail if they were old enough. 

It's not like their families were counting the days until they'd be home again. Probably they figured the kid just escaped, ran off, and joined a gang or something. 

I only know this because I just got through reading the blogs - The reason no one missed them was because some were orphans, some came from poor families who couldn't afford to take the calls and others were kids leaving abusive families.  The reason the kids didn't ask about the disappearances was because they would be taken for a beating if they did.  The disappearances were also a scare tactic - they were told that the kids who didn't come back had gone on to the adult prison.  I don't recommend reading the stories if you are hormonal or particularly weepy, they are heartbreaking...

Thank you for warning me...I am not usually one to stick my head in the sand, but I am already weepy at  just the thought.  What chance did these kids ever have?  If there is any justice in this world, these people all need to be found and beaten to death daily.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm sorry you went through that.  My heart goes out to you.    Hugs.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: December 10, 2008, 06:40:38 PM »

Opps.   Sorry Charlie!!     I finally got to say it!!!   
(sorry I posted the same thing).

If I had a dollar.........LOL 
Did you see the smuggled monkey???

Yep.  I caught a glimpse of him!    Cute.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing C&G tonight on LK.  I just hope someone sneaks a hard question in to them.    NG comes on at a different time than LK, right?   At least I think so - I'm on the East Coast.   So I'm hoping NG covers the case, too.

Sassy, if you're in central time, you can watch both.  NG comes on CNN Headline here at 7p.m while LK comes on right after on CNN.  I'm sure its the same on the East coast as well

Cool.   I just told my husband the wonderful news about having two hours of Casey BS tonight - he said he was going down to the basement to watch something else.   

LOL, Hubby & I have came to an understanding.  We have a "Caylee" tv in the bedroom that switches to NG every night @ 7 pm.  This is a STANDING order.....

Oh dat's so funny, especially the pain meds.  I'm wondering how to break the bad news to my boyfriend about Larry King tonight.  Should I just not go over there and say I went to sleep?

By the way, Digger looks soooooooooooooo cute all blinged up!

Karen

Thank you,Brandi is his stylist. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: December 10, 2008, 06:40:42 PM »

Trimmonthelake... Digger is adorable, you can see a spark of sassiness in his eyes.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: December 10, 2008, 06:41:57 PM »

Mon Quixote I meant monkey. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: December 10, 2008, 06:42:07 PM »

Haven't seen GG today.   I hope she's feeling ok.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: December 10, 2008, 06:42:35 PM »

Now that Klaas made my SweetMorgan kitty appear is it possible for Brandi to make her a little Christmassy?  Thank you.  I would be happy with anything.

Not sure what I can do, but I'll give it a shot.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/sweetMorgan2.gif

I can't believe this one took me this long to make! The kitty is going to the santa hat, not sure what it will do with it!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: December 10, 2008, 06:43:19 PM »

[/quote}
Thank you,Brandi is his stylist. 
[/quote]

Brandi is Rudy's stylist as well.  She does goooooooooooooooooooooooood (grrrrrrreat) work!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: December 10, 2008, 06:44:08 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....I'm way behind in reading but...regarding LP's statement on NG last night...do any of you remember in one of Destiny's lasts posts she had just spoken with someone at Body Farm or the other testing lab and they relayed to her they had just received some new evidence and were beginning to test??? Could this be what LP was talking about? 

Numbersgirl, I remember it. Maybe they've been keeping it quiet, so the Anthonys would keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.

I like the thought of that Fuzzball!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: December 10, 2008, 06:44:32 PM »

Mon Quixote.... I just read your post, you should be very proud of yourself.

Same here, Mon! It also takes a strong person.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: December 10, 2008, 06:44:35 PM »

Trimmonthelake... Digger is adorable, you can see a spark of sassiness in his eyes.

Yes he can be quite sassy.Am proud to announce no dead animals in the house today,so far.He just un- made the bed for me...guess he tired. 

Can't wait for Larry King show. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.