June 03, 2024, 10:14:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 269018 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2008, 09:56:59 PM »

This is OT, but I have seen alot of cute avitars and some are of disney characters and some are cartoons and some are just users choice.......but I am very very very scared of the witch from the wizard of oz and Im so glad no one has chose to put that as their avatar.....I would cry!!!!

I don't think you will see that....that title is reserved for Renho...exclusively

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2008, 09:57:17 PM »

I still think she put Caylee in a dumpster...I don't think she buried her....I listened to LP the other night and what he said made some sense..but I don't agree that she put her in the water at JB park....JMO of course....but I don't think Casey is ever going to tell what she did to and with Caylee

Sunny  I am so glad I seen you post this.  I too believe she put that baby in a dumpster.  When LP made that accusation & nothing came of it, it didn't deter me one bit.  I STILL think there may be evidence that LE has NOT leaked regarding clothing, etc.  I so wish I knew how efficiently they searched that landfill.  Thanks for posting this.  I tend to think I'm the only "dumpster" theory left 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2008, 09:57:51 PM »

Night Monks...old and new and lurkers and guests....
Goodnight.......see ya tomorrow......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2008, 09:58:28 PM »

This is OT, but I have seen alot of cute avitars and some are of disney characters and some are cartoons and some are just users choice.......but I am very very very scared of the witch from the wizard of oz and Im so glad no one has chose to put that as their avatar.....I would cry!!!!

Did I mention I have flying monkeys? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2008, 09:59:22 PM »

I don't think you will see that....that title is reserved for Renho...exclusively
well Thank God..............My kids never got a chance to watch the movie because I refused to have it in my house.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2008, 09:59:43 PM »

HH, when I was younger I was terrified of the FLYING MONKEYS even more than the wicked witch.  I'm always skeeeered that BOO monkey will whip hers out 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2008, 10:00:00 PM »

Hi Scatty    Sorry I'm trying to catch up reading and get my decorations up before Christmas Day  santa
Shout out to DiHannah 

Hi to everyone that's come in and I've missed, and good night to those that have gone to see the blanket show and I missed them going out.

I don't want any monkey, old or new to think they aren't important.  Over time, some of us have gotten to know one another a little better.  For the newer monkeys, give it some time and we'll get to know one another too.   

I appreciate that comment . I am new and I know alot of monkeys don't know me and it may take sometime. Thanks..

Jerseygirl ~  I did notice you and I'm glad you were able to get your name straightened out.  We have a lot of new monkeys here as of late, and I've been behind with my reading and miss when they come in sometimes.  I'm glad you're here and keep posting.  That's how we get to know one another, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you and the other new monkeys.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2008, 10:00:32 PM »

Did I mention I have flying monkeys? 
YIKES......I forgot they had monkeys on there.....and I had to go and open my big mouth!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2008, 10:01:03 PM »

Hi Scatty    Sorry I'm trying to catch up reading and get my decorations up before Christmas Day  santa
Shout out to DiHannah 

Hi to everyone that's come in and I've missed, and good night to those that have gone to see the blanket show and I missed them going out.

I don't want any monkey, old or new to think they aren't important.  Over time, some of us have gotten to know one another a little better.  For the newer monkeys, give it some time and we'll get to know one another too.   

I appreciate that comment . I am new and I know alot of monkeys don't know me and it may take sometime. Thanks..

Well, that, and the fact that you changed your screen name the other day!

Just kidding!  LOL

You do have a sparkly avatar also! (And I am only a few months old here, myself.)

Glad you are here, Jersey Wink

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2008, 10:01:34 PM »

Personally I don't think anyone, including Jesse had anything to do with the death of Caylee. It was all KC. If anyone was involved she would have been screaming from the rooftops that they did it and had a whole story made up on how that person did it all while holding her at gunpoint.

Everyone else in this case is under scrutiny and it's a hard light to be in. I know I wouldn't pass muster under these conditions. The Ant's are doing their best to put the blame on everyone but their own daughter. Honestly, these people are just normal people trying to live their lives as best they can and KC has changed it all. No one that comes in contact with her comes out unscathed. She's like a fricking Black Widow Spider. 
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like spiders 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2008, 10:01:41 PM »

Nighty Night Sunny
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2008, 10:01:49 PM »

Nite SunnyinTx, I was watching you and all I can say is that it's a good thing you are going to sleep it off. You messed up a post and couldn't change your avatar. Oh yeah, I was watching!! But I do agree, maybe the 2 hours of Cindy tapes is cruel and unusual punishment. Get some sleep!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2008, 10:02:23 PM »

And since I am in a forming theories kinda mode today, I have two questions for the cage:

1. What do you think the Annie interview will reveal?  Well Annie started out helping the Ant's with the t-shirts, etc. But I feel she is very much into self preservation. She turned on KC and spilled her guts for immunity. I'm sure the police showed up at her door w/ a search warrent and found drugs and made a deal with her. Slam dunk!

2. Is Lee MIA because he is disgusted by what this has become OR is it because he has offered LE some info and subsequently hightailed it out of town?  (Or any other thoughts you might have) Lee is reading everything people are saying on the net. He has been lurking and saw all the evidence and inuendos about himself and his sister. If LE had anything on him for sure, they would have arrested him too. I personally think he gave some info to LE and it was goooood. Remember that we have not seen his interviews, they are being kept for trial!!!

After yesterday, I feel it's important to just mention that this is all speculation that we will be sharing and everybody's thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Love you Monks and I want to pick your brains....

Sweetgypsy

Boo and HH....but what do you think Annie specifically knows?  It's gotta be crazy.  I definitely don't think it's "Casey started smoking more pot and drinking more"....we already know that from the doc dumps....she must have some key that blows the timeline wide open or some piece of info that turns a light on this thing......
I really believe, since she was one of Casey's longest friends, that Casey told her stuff that she hadnt told anyone else, just because she had been there so long, and i think its gonna have to do with ....Caseys frame of mind......the things that she had just started getting into....( the pictures...the drugs.......the way she kept Caylee out of her hair.....I really dont think she admitted to sctually killing Caylee...but I think she told her stuff before the tragedy actually happened...

I really personally can't speak to all these thoughts.  All I come up with is there are going to be some blockbuster testimony that none of us have any idea, we will all be shocked.  Or it's so simple and the bitch actually gets off.   Oh Lord that last part is a horrific thought!  But either way, were going to be surprised and will never figure it all out, no matter how hard we try, maybe close, but not the whole truth.  Oh how I pray they find that baby girl!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »

well Thank God..............My kids never got a chance to watch the movie because I refused to have it in my house.....

Hey HH!  If you like musicals, you should go see Wicked.  It gives you a whole new perspective on the wicked witch.  Makes her a little less scary (although, I have to admit, in the movie she is pretty frightening!).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:04 PM »

HH, when I was younger I was terrified of the FLYING MONKEYS even more than the wicked witch.  I'm always skeeeered that BOO monkey will whip hers out 

Those flying Monkeys freaked me out when I was a kid. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #135 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:19 PM »

Hmmmm, interesting.  I've always trusted him,  But now that you mention it.  If nothing else, she's probably in a better family environment!  (I hope)...

He really did care about about Caylee, maybe he was concerned and God knows, there was no fighting Cindy for what was best for that baby!  Only her, of course!

I definitely agree with this...I don't think what Jesse said, about caring for Caylee even knowing it wasn't his child, was grandstanding (right word I hope) he was very sincere on this IMO

There's just more to this story...wasn't there a text from KC to JG about getting xanax? I seem to recall that but I might be confusing him with someone else..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:26 PM »

I might can take the flying monkeys.....but please please no wicked witch.......I hate it when she says Ill get you my pretty....and your little dog to.........I'd run off and hide everytime I heard that part when I was little!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:47 PM »

Boo: you are soooo funny!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #138 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:52 PM »

Personally I don't think anyone, including Jesse had anything to do with the death of Caylee. It was all KC. If anyone was involved she would have been screaming from the rooftops that they did it and had a whole story made up on how that person did it all while holding her at gunpoint.

Everyone else in this case is under scrutiny and it's a hard light to be in. I know I wouldn't pass muster under these conditions. The Ant's are doing their best to put the blame on everyone but their own daughter. Honestly, these people are just normal people trying to live their lives as best they can and KC has changed it all. No one that comes in contact with her comes out unscathed. She's like a fricking Black Widow Spider. 
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like spiders 

They don't like KC either, gives them a bad name!

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: December 08, 2008, 10:04:21 PM »

Hey HH!  If you like musicals, you should go see Wicked.  It gives you a whole new perspective on the wicked witch.  Makes her a little less scary (although, I have to admit, in the movie she is pretty frightening!).

Sorry for the previous O/T.  Let me tie it in with this case...Casey is WAY scarier to me than the wicked witch.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.