June 15, 2024, 03:41:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 269685 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: December 10, 2008, 09:00:48 AM »

Monkeys must be getting their coffee now, cause things are speeding up in here now. Anybody else need their coffee?

Here, just in case

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1261 on: December 10, 2008, 09:02:33 AM »

ok, who's picture do you monkeys want to see this morning?

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Angelina Jolie sounds good to me   

Not a fair answer Mr. But this Tracy chick with LP is a cutie IMO. She's a little more curvy than Angie.  And some of the ladies like LP. So it's a gift for all monkeys. Here ya go.

I remember you, Caylee.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: December 10, 2008, 09:02:51 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

We survived the night and now there's snow in the forecast!!!! 

1 to 3 inches!!! Yippee!!!      

Thank you, thank you QuietMonkkey - good stuff!!

I wonder if Bozo will pursue this footage like he so quickly picked up all those tips they got ready for him.   
Morning Monken! I think I scared everyone away with my coffee. Hope all the Monkeys come back. Besides all the coffee is gone now, I drank it all myself. I am WIDE awake now though!

Are you sure that was just coffee? 

Morning QuietMonkey. Morning Monken. Cute little Monken.  smooch

Morning Goodnmad. I don't know, I think it was just too much coffee! It'll wear off in a couple of hours probably! No one else took any so I drank it all!

If you make some more, I'll take some.  Looked good - and really high octane.   

Morning 3bsmom, here ya go
I made it extra extra strong, so one cup should last you a few hours! 

BTW saw this: Baez Wants Caylee Sightings Footage
http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/10/baez_wants_caylee_sightings_footage.html

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: December 10, 2008, 09:03:03 AM »

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Shut up, Sea!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: December 10, 2008, 09:03:21 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  Here's a little pick-me-up for those who have yet to get their coffe fix.

Please keep 'em coming Cool....they are priceless!!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: December 10, 2008, 09:04:03 AM »

Wonder if Michelle Bart with be on Larry King with the Anthony's?  Wonder if she'll comb and wash her hair this time?

OMG that was so funny, I just typed LMAO as a password for one of my log-ins   

As one of friends says -- looks like she combed her hair with a blender.   

I remember you, Caylee.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1266 on: December 10, 2008, 09:04:15 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

We survived the night and now there's snow in the forecast!!!! 

1 to 3 inches!!! Yippee!!!      

I wonder if Bozo will pursue this footage like he so quickly picked up all those tips they got ready for him.   
Morning Monken! I think I scared everyone away with my coffee. Hope all the Monkeys come back. Besides all the coffee is gone now, I drank it all myself. I am WIDE awake now though!

Are you sure that was just coffee? 

Morning QuietMonkey. Morning Monken. Cute little Monken.  smooch

Morning Goodnmad. I don't know, I think it was just too much coffee! It'll wear off in a couple of hours probably! No one else took any so I drank it all!

If you make some more, I'll take some.  Looked good - and really high octane.   

Morning 3bsmom, here ya go
I made it extra extra strong, so one cup should last you a few hours! 

BTW saw this: Baez Wants Caylee Sightings Footage
http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/10/baez_wants_caylee_sightings_footage.html

Learn to post, learn to post, learn to post....

Here's how that was supposed to look:

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1267 on: December 10, 2008, 09:16:46 AM »

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Shut up, Sea!!   

It's always the little monkeys you have to watch out for 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: December 10, 2008, 09:17:58 AM »

Like some others in this post, I've had a feeling that Caylee's body has been found. I immediately felt this when TM announced that TES was giving up the search. This is very weird, but tonight I did a search for "caylee's body found" and came up with something really weird:

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/6z7ox/caylees_body_found_mommy_sold_daughter_to_gangsta/

It's some kind of a posted message from craigslist that expired a while ago, with no comments following it, but I found it interesting. I believe these "Gangster Disciples" have a connection to D.B.C. Entertainment. I just don't know who would post this and why if it didn't mean something.
Wow, that is just plain weird.

The other thing is, we have all noticed Casey wearing those rosary beads around her neck. She did that EVEN BEFORE she was arrested; you can see them on her in a photo with Tony Lazzaro where she's wearing that black dress. And the rosary beads, some have mentioned, are some kind of a "gang initiation" symbol.

Also, I know some might disagree with me, but I have always suspected Casey was involved in meth. Her obsession with gasoline, buying straws and cough products with pseudoephedrine in them (go back and recheck her Target receipts), etc, and even her searches for acetone and chloroform could all be explained by a meth addiction. People who make their own meth use these items, I have learned through some research. And, if you take some of the weird things she has said, like how she told her parents she stole Amy's money "under a time of desperation" (it's in one of the jailhouse visits), they can be explained by a meth addiction. She used Amy's money to buy some stuff at Target (like tons and tons of straws at two different targets) that a meth addict might need.

The Gangster Disciples also have a code of silence and secrecy, which might explain a lot of the weird statements that come from the Anthony camp (like Cindy's "there's a lot you don't know and that I can't say"-type things). I am probably WAY out in left field with this, and I am positive some will say so -- because it actually does make more sense to just believe this family is out of its gourd and totally psychopathic -- but this "casey sold caylee to gangsta disciples in meth for sex pact" would be the one thing that starts to put all the pieces together for me, except there really would need to more explaining about how Caylee's body ended up in Casey's trunk, though...

please excuse me for being a little dumb on this - but what do straws have to do with it?   I understand the sudafed being used to make meth - but don't understand what the straws are used for???
Oh, thanks for asking about the straws, I'm sitting going straws... weird part I don't recall straws on the receipts.

I know.   I can't remember the straws, either.    But, if they were there, I wouldn't think anything of it.   Now, I'm curious.  What do straws have to do with meth?     Geez...   I'm so old...   lol

There is a bad problem in my own neighborhood, with these goobers making meth in the back of their cars, as well,as campers and in the woods.  They use those straws for snorting , the meth is burned to smoke, so straws would be burned.   And, these are not people who we want to mess with either, they all tote guns, and will kill you when you are not looking. If casey was making meth in her trunk, it would explain the smell, as that smell of cooking meth, smells like pure garbage burning. Yet, it seems our local le does not smell what we smell.   mio
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1269 on: December 10, 2008, 09:18:49 AM »

Makes me mad, though.. to go on the Fox News site, and that stupid mall picture is up again:
http://www.foxnews.com/   

I just don't think it even looks like Caylee.   Not to be mean, but that child's nose is bigger than Caylee's nose.

I agree.  However, nothing is bigger than Casey's nose.

Do No Evil 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: December 10, 2008, 09:19:48 AM »

I would love to know if it is illegal for Baez to give Casey the letters from her family and friends...and vice versa?

Casey freely admits that Baez IS giving her their letters and you can see Cindy being very uncomfortable trying to imply that Baez is SHOWING her the letters.

At one point she says " I know he can't HAND you anything".

Anyone else hear this?  And maybe this should be reported to the Bar Assoc.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1271 on: December 10, 2008, 09:20:57 AM »

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Not a fair answer Mr. But this Tracy chick with LP is a cutie IMO. She's a little more curvy than Angie.

I dunno...how does she look on a jet ski in a bikini 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: December 10, 2008, 09:23:22 AM »

ok, the meth issue -- I'm sure most of us have seen "meth face" by now. These people lose weight and their skin looks like crap. They age like 20 years in no time. Casey does not *appear* to have been on meth. But my question is -- how long would it take to get meth face? A few moths? A few years? I'm sure she was using drugs but meth I'm not sure of. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: December 10, 2008, 09:25:30 AM »

Brace yourselves for meth face.  

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: December 10, 2008, 09:26:18 AM »

please forgive me.

I remember you, Caylee.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: December 10, 2008, 09:27:47 AM »

ok, the meth issue -- I'm sure most of us have seen "meth face" by now. These people lose weight and their skin looks like crap. They age like 20 years in no time. Casey does not *appear* to have been on meth. But my question is -- how long would it take to get meth face? A few moths? A few years? I'm sure she was using drugs but meth I'm not sure of. 

I still think the Straws on the Target receipt was for Strawberries...not straws. She also bought a lot of cherries.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: December 10, 2008, 09:33:45 AM »

I dunno...how does she look on a jet ski in a bikini 

I bet she'd look pretty good.

Now, "Theresa" in the photo above called and she wants to come over and try out the jet ski. 

I remember you, Caylee.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: December 10, 2008, 09:34:08 AM »

I would love to know if it is illegal for Baez to give Casey the letters from her family and friends...and vice versa?

Casey freely admits that Baez IS giving her their letters and you can see Cindy being very uncomfortable trying to imply that Baez is SHOWING her the letters.

At one point she says " I know he can't HAND you anything".

Anyone else hear this?  And maybe this should be reported to the Bar Assoc.
Jose brings in his computer- what if he lets KC send email to who ever she wants
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: December 10, 2008, 09:36:46 AM »

I still think the Straws on the Target receipt was for Strawberries...not straws. She also bought a lot of cherries.

Try this link:
Casey Anthony's grocery store receipts
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_frugal_force/casey-anthonys-receipts.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: December 10, 2008, 09:37:22 AM »

This is the face I would give Cindy if she and I were face to face, just listening to her talk~

Indeed after watching LP last night on NG ..I sure hope they got the body but I just dont know , I feel loopy again... If meth was used wouldnt we know of withdraws once they locked her up? Or do you have to use it for a certain amount of time before that happens? sorry I got no clue about Meth 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.