June 22, 2024, 07:32:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 270251 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1280 on: December 10, 2008, 09:39:11 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  Here's a little pick-me-up for those who have yet to get their coffe fix.

Please keep 'em coming Cool....they are priceless!!!!

Okay.  One more picture, as I have a 2.5 hour meeting to head to.

Do No Evil 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: December 10, 2008, 09:40:51 AM »

3bsmom -- what did he say? Huh? Huh? Tell me.  I didn't watch.

This isn't an exact quote, but he said something like, "Don't be surprised in LE announces that they already have Caylee's body".  Then NG just kept talking - didn't ask him a thing about his statement.  Can someone provide exactly what LP said?  Thanks!
Yes, he said,  dont be surprised if they drop it on us that they already have the body,   that was a wierd statement to make........and it came out of no-where...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1282 on: December 10, 2008, 09:41:22 AM »

Meth face? Nah, just plain EVIL. Wonder who is on the receiving end? George or Cindy? Or both? 

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: December 10, 2008, 09:41:25 AM »

ok, the meth issue -- I'm sure most of us have seen "meth face" by now. These people lose weight and their skin looks like crap. They age like 20 years in no time. Casey does not *appear* to have been on meth. But my question is -- how long would it take to get meth face? A few moths? A few years? I'm sure she was using drugs but meth I'm not sure of. 

I still think the Straws on the Target receipt was for Strawberries...not straws. She also bought a lot of cherries.

Here:

1LB Straw I would think to be strawberries!?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1284 on: December 10, 2008, 09:42:07 AM »

ok, the meth issue -- I'm sure most of us have seen "meth face" by now. These people lose weight and their skin looks like crap. They age like 20 years in no time. Casey does not *appear* to have been on meth. But my question is -- how long would it take to get meth face? A few moths? A few years? I'm sure she was using drugs but meth I'm not sure of. 

I still think the Straws on the Target receipt was for Strawberries...not straws. She also bought a lot of cherries.

Try this link:
Casey Anthony's grocery store receipts
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_frugal_force/casey-anthonys-receipts.html

I'd say you're right Bluesy...it says 2lb straw...I don't think they would sell plastic straws by the pound 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: December 10, 2008, 09:43:47 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

We survived the night and now there's snow in the forecast!!!! 

1 to 3 inches!!! Yippee!!!      

Morning Monken,Glad to hear from you this morning.No damage?  I love snow 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: December 10, 2008, 09:44:18 AM »

Oh  forgot...Good morning Monkeys........I watched NG again last night  at 1am, and I still laugh at NG saying BOO_HOO when OJ was talking........Thats kinda what I wanted to say a few times on here,   anyway  I hope everyone has a good day!!!!! Oh, by the way I missed the late night commedy act, just so I could watch NG....oh well she was just as funny!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: December 10, 2008, 09:46:08 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Morning Monken! I think I scared everyone away with my coffee. Hope all the Monkeys come back. Besides all the coffee is gone now, I drank it all myself. I am WIDE awake now though!

Are you sure that was just coffee? 

Morning QuietMonkey. Morning Monken. Cute little Monken.  smooch

Morning Goodnmad. I don't know, I think it was just too much coffee! It'll wear off in a couple of hours probably! No one else took any so I drank it all!

Sorry QuietMonkey,I had to go fix my window...more coffee later? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: December 10, 2008, 09:47:56 AM »

Try this link:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_frugal_force/casey-anthonys-receipts.html

Thank you for posting this.  Yes it is strawberrys...says 1 lb as description.

Bev
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1289 on: December 10, 2008, 09:48:59 AM »

ok, who's picture do you monkeys want to see this morning?

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Angelina Jolie sounds good to me   

Angelina Jolie?? No, no my friend! It has to be Christopher Meloni!!! Aske Deenie, yeah go ahead. Christopher Meloni can put me in handcuffs anytime he wants!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: December 10, 2008, 09:49:36 AM »

Try this link:

I'd say you're right Bluesy...it says 2lb straw...I don't think they would sell plastic straws by the pound 

That's alot of straws!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: December 10, 2008, 09:49:44 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Happy to see that you made it back this morning Monken...and you too Trimm
Are you in Tornado prone areas?

We've got 3 to 6 inches coming once this rain turns to snow 
supposed to drop 18 degrees in one hour just before...should make for some good ice skating in the roads 

Yes, east central MS, I'm glad it's over!!!  We may even get more than 3 in. of snow, hope we don't lose power!   

Ditto on that .
Doesn't SS know we'd have to skate on the roads cause Southerners sure as **** can't drive on icey roads.   

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1292 on: December 10, 2008, 09:50:30 AM »

Monkeys must be getting their coffee now, cause things are speeding up in here now. Anybody else need their coffee?

Here, just in case

God bless you QuietMonkey, your kind and generous caffeinated heart knows no bounds! I will sit at your feet as long as you give me coffee!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: December 10, 2008, 09:52:53 AM »

ok, who's picture do you monkeys want to see this morning?

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Angelina Jolie sounds good to me   

Angelina Jolie?? No, no my friend! It has to be Christopher Meloni!!! Aske Deenie, yeah go ahead. Christopher Meloni can put me in handcuffs anytime he wants!!! 

Christopher Meloni can put me in handcuffs anytime he wants!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: December 10, 2008, 09:53:25 AM »

This isn't an exact quote, but he said something like, "Don't be surprised in LE announces that they already have Caylee's body".  Then NG just kept talking - didn't ask him a thing about his statement.  Can someone provide exactly what LP said?  Thanks!
Yes, he said,  dont be surprised if they drop it on us that they already have the body,   that was a wierd statement to make........and it came out of no-where...........

I think LP knows NG is going to cut him off (like everyone else on the show) so he quickly blurts out what's been on his mind....I don't think he has insider information, he's just expressing in as few word as possible, what he's thinking...many of us monkeys have made the same speculation

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: December 10, 2008, 09:55:50 AM »

It sure did.  Morning, HH!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1296 on: December 10, 2008, 09:55:59 AM »

I would love to know if it is illegal for Baez to give Casey the letters from her family and friends...and vice versa?

Casey freely admits that Baez IS giving her their letters and you can see Cindy being very uncomfortable trying to imply that Baez is SHOWING her the letters.

At one point she says " I know he can't HAND you anything".

Anyone else hear this?  And maybe this should be reported to the Bar Assoc.

Very good question Bluesygram, if Casey's letters incoming and outgoing are subject to LE review, than I would think sneaking letters and such are a big no no. It's like saying you can't have a cookie, but if you take it while I'm not looking it's OK.

Personally I'm still uncomfortable about the laptop thing and would like to know more about the ramifications. Honestly, to make a comparison, what if some child predator is in jail, his lawyer could sneak certain pics for his viewing pleasure while under the guise of council. I would hope they would have to bring in a totally clean computer, maybe some sort of scan before allowing a prisoner near it. Or maybe the screen could be viewed by LE. I don't know, but it holds all kinds of problems for me.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: December 10, 2008, 09:56:01 AM »

Monkeys must be getting their coffee now, cause things are speeding up in here now. Anybody else need their coffee?

Here, just in case

God bless you QuietMonkey, your kind and generous caffeinated heart knows no bounds! I will sit at your feet as long as you give me coffee!!

Anytime BooMonkey! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: December 10, 2008, 09:57:11 AM »

Ok, got to go feed my little monkey! Be back in a while!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: December 10, 2008, 09:57:24 AM »

Gotta run for supplies...bbl

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.