June 01, 2024, 12:09:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 268619 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: December 10, 2008, 11:13:58 AM »

Hi Flossy....

Hi, A1!!  I just saw this! 

GM Flossy...We need you write one of your beautiful letters to LK for the show tonight like the one you sent to Nejame to make him resign a couple of days later.

Bev
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: December 10, 2008, 11:14:00 AM »

ok, let me just put this out there, if we can wipe our memories clean of this case and start fresh -- 

You are a juror:

Defense says Caylee alive, potential sightings, no body

Prosecutors say Caylee is dead - high chloroform levels in trunk, hair from a deceased Caylee, human decomp in the trunk, and maggots with Caylee's DNA (hoping this last is true)

So, what do you think? Without a body do they have enough? This is of course not even accounting for Casey's lies and her behavior, web searches, anything else incriminating.

Good question. As a mother, I definitely would be looking at her behavior. I know how I would feel if my child were "kidnapped". You would literally have to sedate me, I couldn't function and my hair probably would turn white from the stress. To she how she behaved would be a huge mark against her.

With the potential sightings, I would say that is no proof. Most little 3 yr olds look alike and the fact that the "kidnappers" had her out, in her hometown, at a McDonalds is ridiculous. No body wouldn't sway me, at 35lbs at last sighting, that's a pretty small body to hide.

I would put a lot of weight behind the scientific proof of the chemicals in the trunk and the hair alone. Even if I could not understand it completely. I trust that places like the Body Farm and LE are not out to frame someone, they are just reporting the facts as they find them. The death ring on the hair, there is just no reasonable explanation for that. Someone is dead and the only person missing is Caylee.  The maggots would seal the deal.

It would also make me curious as to why none of her friends or family are on the defense list as character references. These people claim to love her, think she's the greatest Mom, but they are testifying for the prosecution. Why wouldn't her lawyer have them testify for her?? It looks to my eye that the prosecution with their over 100 person testimony and defense with their 3 person panel, that she is guilty.

One thing I would want to know is why was there only one hair found.  I just think about how thoroughly a trunk would need to be cleaned to only leave one hair.  IIRC there was very little other debris also.  This is very telling IMHO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: December 10, 2008, 11:14:27 AM »

scnative,My heart goes out to you.    I  have been down this road and this drug does usually get you in the end.It is hard to watch your child literally killing themselves minute by minute.There are many faces of meth.My son was a multiple drug user and this was a contributing factor of his death in the end.But he never had the meth face,per say.
I saw the picking a few times.But it was the dark haunting eyes that would break your heart.Full of shame,but helpless to the drugs. Just tell her you love and that your there for her.You never know someday your prayers may be answered and she can walk away from it.

As far as Casey goes...I see her more of the occaisonal user and more of a distributer.Just my two cents worth. No matter what ,she is responsible for what happened to that little girl. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: December 10, 2008, 11:15:04 AM »

O/T Tim Miller Update

A little birdie flew in from Texas and ask me to post the following update for Tim:

His heart has checked out okay, and the stents he had put in a few years are working well.  They are going to run some tests on his lungs and digestive system next, and then we hope to have some answers.  He is finally resting a bit more comfortably tonight, so maybe he will settle down a bit, and get some much needed rest. Thanks for all the well wishes.  I know he will appreciate them so much.

Thanks for this update.. I hope they find the cause of his problems and can fix it. I had some similar problems... severe chest pains... turns out it was a combination of gallstones/ severe acid reflux/ and a hernia. Had surgery last Dec. and am all better! No more chest pains. I will continue to pray for Tim for his speedy recovery.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: December 10, 2008, 11:18:09 AM »

Are we still expecting the Anthony's to be on Larry tonight?  Last night they bumped the scheduled guest to talk about the Governor that was arrested.  He said the guest agreed to be on tonight instead.  Will they split the show or bump the Anthony's? 

According to the website, yes:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Where is Caylee Anthony?
Exclusive! Caylee Anthony's grandparents. Their daughter's in prison - charged with the murder of Caylee. So why do her grandparents think she's still alive? Get their side of the story! They take YOUR calls!

Plus, Suze Orman! Want to know how to make it through the holidays during tough economic times? Get your calls and questions ready!

BLOG - Anthonys: We Won't Turn Our Back on Caylee

Tonight, 9 ET

Email Your questions!
iReport.com: Send your questions in an I-Ask video email!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1385 on: December 10, 2008, 11:21:10 AM »

I apologize in advance if this has already been said, but I am in the middle of this thread....
Since Casey is legally next of kin... and has not yet been convicted... she would have to be informed, if this is true. But the Anthonys do not have any legal rights to this information. However, I would think LE would be morally obligated to let them know, just because it might prevent any more "sightings" being followed up on by the A's or their PI's. Further... Casey has no legal obligation to tell her parents. I could be wrong, of course, but that is my understanding.
Keep in mind also.... LP did not state this as fact... he said IF... big difference. But based on the sudden halting of the search by TM, the conflict between him and LP, and the fact that he was not going to resume searching until Jan., plus LE's recent statement that they would no longer follow up any 'sightings' or leads... it all makes sense that they could have enough of the remains to make a positive ID. That of course is MO. 
ITA TxLady2, if KC was told they have irrefutable evidence that Caylee is dead, I highly doubt she would want her parents to know. Maybe this is why she is not seeing anyone, she doesn't want them to find out before the trial. She doesn't want to face her parents as they sit there and look her in the eyes and ask uncomfortable questions. KC would probably request that LE NOT tell CA and GA this information. At the very least she is still receiving "loving" letters from family through JB. She doesn't want her parents to stop and maybe spill some more bad information to the media in retribution for killing Caylee. Let's just keep the love going until the very last minute. JB is smart to keep KC away from them. She would say something stupid and the game would be over. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: December 10, 2008, 11:22:08 AM »

Are we still expecting the Anthony's to be on Larry tonight?  Last night they bumped the scheduled guest to talk about the Governor that was arrested.  He said the guest agreed to be on tonight instead.  Will they split the show or bump the Anthony's? 

Where is Caylee Anthony?
Exclusive! Caylee Anthony's grandparents. Their daughter's in prison - charged with the murder of Caylee. So why do her grandparents think she's still alive? Get their side of the story! They take YOUR calls!

Plus, Suze Orman! Want to know how to make it through the holidays during tough economic times? Get your calls and questions ready!

Tonight, 9 ET

Email Your questions!

That tells me that they are SCREENING the questions, as usual.  OK, new strategy...let's all write in that we are boycotting his program as long as he continues to perpetuate this scam!  And the A's are only doing this for the MONEY and not for their GD Caylee!!!
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: December 10, 2008, 11:23:06 AM »

scnative,My heart goes out to you.    I  have been down this road and this drug does usually get you in the end.It is hard to watch your child literally killing themselves minute by minute.There are many faces of meth.My son was a multiple drug user and this was a contributing factor of his death in the end.But he never had the meth face,per say.
I saw the picking a few times.But it was the dark haunting eyes that would break your heart.Full of shame,but helpless to the drugs. Just tell her you love and that your there for her.You never know someday your prayers may be answered and she can walk away from it.

As far as Casey goes...I see her more of the occaisonal user and more of a distributer.Just my two cents worth. No matter what ,she is responsible for what happened to that little girl. 

mio say's>->>    DITTO
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1388 on: December 10, 2008, 11:25:23 AM »

Actually, you just made me think of something....  perhaps at this point, Cindy knows Zannie is actually Casey.  She's asking Casey (w/out directly asking her) why she didn't come get the car... why leave it there? Why not dump it somewhere, like a pond, or off a cliff or who knows what? Razz (Or torch it?)

I think if it hadn't been for the car, Casey would have gotten away with this!  I still don't know why Cindy called 911, but I think if the car had been "disposed of" the whole family would have gone on its merry way and erased any proof of Caylee's existence.

Lisa
[/quote]

I don't believe that Cindy knew anything of Caylee dying when she first made those 911 calls. You can hear the anguish in her voice. She's scared and pissed. If the car had been "gone", yeah, it might have taken them a lot longer to call the police, but I really don't think that Cindy would have gone on forever believing Caylee was with the nanny, never to see her again. Even if KC moved quickly to California, I could see Cindy following her to see Caylee for herself. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: December 10, 2008, 11:26:42 AM »

Where is Caylee Anthony?

Tonight, 9 ET

Email Your questions!

That tells me that they are SCREENING the questions, as usual.  OK, new strategy...let's all write in that we are boycotting his program as long as he continues to perpetuate this scam!  And the A's are only doing this for the MONEY and not for their GD Caylee!!!

if we all send the same question, maybe they will answer it.  imagine, 300 monkey's shaking signs, as they hang out of the cage,  the most sought after question of all, "where is caylee".????.....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: December 10, 2008, 11:28:56 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

We survived the night and now there's snow in the forecast!!!! 

1 to 3 inches!!! Yippee!!!      

Happy to see that you made it back this morning Monken...and you too Trimm
Are you in Tornado prone areas?

We've got 3 to 6 inches coming once this rain turns to snow 
supposed to drop 18 degrees in one hour just before...should make for some good ice skating in the roads 

Yes, east central MS, I'm glad it's over!!!  We may even get more than 3 in. of snow, hope we don't lose power!   

Ditto on that .
Doesn't SS know we'd have to skate on the roads cause Southerners sure as **** can't drive on icey roads.   

I sure do...I see you folks ice driving all the time...on CNN
Kinda like Clark Griswold on roller skates 

8-10 inches of snow doesn't phase me..I use to drive 35 miles each way to work..long before the snow plows get out 

Bragger.    You have to admit we do make for some good entertainment. Some of us just get out on the back roads and see how far we can slide!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1391 on: December 10, 2008, 11:35:36 AM »

8-10 inches of snow doesn't phase me..I use to drive 35 miles each way to work..long before the snow plows get out 

Amen Sea Searcher, born and raised in Michigan. Nothing phases me, except watching the southerners skid past at 75 mph!! I too did 35 miles each way, took me hours to get home when it was over 8 inches, just to do it all over again in the morning.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1392 on: December 10, 2008, 11:36:03 AM »

My question for the Anthonys:

If it wasn't Caylee, then whose body was in the trunk? Whose hair matching Casey's mtDNA and with the signs of death was in the trunk?

George seemed to admit as much in one of his outbursts for the cameras.

I know it was Caylee. I just want to hear their dumbazz answer.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: December 10, 2008, 11:37:39 AM »

My question for the Anthonys:

If it wasn't Caylee, then whose body was in the trunk? Whose hair matching Casey's mtDNA and with the signs of death was in the trunk?

George seemed to admit as much in one of his outbursts for the cameras.

I know it was Caylee. I just want to hear their dumbazz answer.

Me too. 

~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1394 on: December 10, 2008, 11:37:51 AM »

Hi Flossy....

GM Flossy...We need you write one of your beautiful letters to LK for the show tonight like the one you sent to Nejame to make him resign a couple of days later.

Bev

LOL!!  The timing of that was hilarious! 

When is Larry King on?  Tonight?   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: December 10, 2008, 11:39:11 AM »

Hi Flossy....

Bev

Yes,FLossy please compose away. 

~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: December 10, 2008, 11:39:21 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

We survived the night and now there's snow in the forecast!!!! 

1 to 3 inches!!! Yippee!!!      

Happy to see that you made it back this morning Monken...and you too Trimm
Are you in Tornado prone areas?

We've got 3 to 6 inches coming once this rain turns to snow 
supposed to drop 18 degrees in one hour just before...should make for some good ice skating in the roads 

Yes, east central MS, I'm glad it's over!!!  We may even get more than 3 in. of snow, hope we don't lose power!   

Ditto on that .
Doesn't SS know we'd have to skate on the roads cause Southerners sure as **** can't drive on icey roads.   

Was that after you hiked 10 miles to school in it everyday!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1397 on: December 10, 2008, 11:39:44 AM »

oh here's my thought on ditching the car in a river etc.

Casey was still USING the car. She disposed of Caylee like she was nothing, but found the car too important to her lifestyle to dispose of. She only ditched it when she couldn't take the smell any longer.

I HATE Casey more and more.

and YES I believe that trunk was given a thorough cleaning by an Anthony. Not sure which one ...

I remember you, Caylee.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: December 10, 2008, 11:39:57 AM »

Hi Flossy....

Bev

Yes mamm.  Are you composing it in your head now?
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1399 on: December 10, 2008, 11:40:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.