June 20, 2024, 11:46:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 270125 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: December 10, 2008, 01:57:07 PM »

I agree with AnotherMonkey (I think) that this mall sighting could be a "plant." Maybe the parents are being paid to keep quiet. Hell, maybe it's all in the script. 

I keep wondering if the photo was doctored?   

The image may be doctored..  plus the women who took the photo claim the woman with the child was hiding herself with her arm, to keep her photo from being taken  and that the woman called the child "Lee"   

What next???

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1541 on: December 10, 2008, 01:57:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....I'm way behind in reading but...regarding LP's statement on NG last night...do any of you remember in one of Destiny's lasts posts she had just spoken with someone at Body Farm or the other testing lab and they relayed to her they had just received some new evidence and were beginning to test??? Could this be what LP was talking about? 

Yes, I do remember Des saying that.  Perhaps the test results from this evidence has come back?

I thought for some reason it was maggot evidence. Anyone else? But maybe there was sometihng AFTER the maggot evidence.

It's been a while so I may not remember correctly... but I thought it was after the maggot evidence.. Hmm..

I think she said something like "since when do maggots have human DNA inside them? They don't"

And then she said the BF had just received NEW evidence they were beginning to test. And I think we were all wondering if it was something found during the TES search. Was it the 1st one? Called off in early Sept? Dang. I don't remember exactly.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1542 on: December 10, 2008, 01:57:31 PM »

If Morgan is going to depose C and G on Dec 22, I would suggest to them to get a lawyer real quick.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: December 10, 2008, 01:59:26 PM »

[quote author=CharlieGirl
Well I would hope LE has scrutinized that pic & ruled out any possiblility of "doctoring".  If the family doesn't step forward, you know Baez & Co. will have HUGE DISPLAYS of unidenitfied Mall Girl all over the courtroom 

If the family isn't in on it in someway...can they sue the Anthony's for posting their daughter's picture all over the web?
[/quote]

You would think that by now, this family would have heard about this.  But who knows. Maybe the family is from out of town? Another country? Maybe the Casey/Caylee case isn't a big news item where they live?  I would think that if they did find out, and had nothing to do with it, they'd be livid and would at the very least, come forward right away and prove this was not Caylee.

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1544 on: December 10, 2008, 01:59:41 PM »

Well, LE doesn't want to bother with it at all, except for (IIRC) stating that putting pictures like this out in the media is a bad move- because it could put the life of an innocent child in danger. They know Caylee is dead, so they have no reason to even look at the footage.   The fact that Baez is helping the Anthonys by going to a court of law to get this video is just amazing. All that effort, and yet he can't pick up a pack of frickin DVD's with tips from the sheriff's office. 

AM, I am so frustrated with LE seemingly letting the A's off the hook.  1st, Cindy washing the pants from the car.  2nd, George running around now stating he thinks Caylee is alive when we have all seen what his first HONEST reaction was.  3rd, Cindy purposefully giving the wrong hairbrush to LE.  4th, these ridicoulous fake sightings.  5th, the alleged hacking incident.   

How much longer will LE continue to let the A's fabricate, tamper & spin their BS????
I'm getting very disheartened.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: December 10, 2008, 02:00:11 PM »

I agree with AnotherMonkey (I think) that this mall sighting could be a "plant." Maybe the parents are being paid to keep quiet. Hell, maybe it's all in the script. 

Do you think Cindy or Casey came up with the script? 

It was a family effort.  And a piss poor one at that. If I ever get my hands on that script, I'm rewriting it. Casey dies in the end in my version -- mauled by a bunch of wild monkeys at a zoo. Tragic.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: December 10, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »

The image may be doctored..  plus the women who took the photo claim the woman with the child was hiding herself with her arm, to keep her photo from being taken  and that the woman called the child "Lee"   

What next???
Whatever is going on with this sighting, I'm sure somewhere in the mix the Anthonys are involved.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: December 10, 2008, 02:02:54 PM »

Well, LE doesn't want to bother with it at all, except for (IIRC) stating that putting pictures like this out in the media is a bad move- because it could put the life of an innocent child in danger. They know Caylee is dead, so they have no reason to even look at the footage.   The fact that Baez is helping the Anthonys by going to a court of law to get this video is just amazing. All that effort, and yet he can't pick up a pack of frickin DVD's with tips from the sheriff's office. 

AM, I am so frustrated with LE seemingly letting the A's off the hook.  1st, Cindy washing the pants from the car.  2nd, George running around now stating he thinks Caylee is alive when we have all seen what his first HONEST reaction was.  3rd, Cindy purposefully giving the wrong hairbrush to LE.  4th, these ridicoulous fake sightings.  5th, the alleged hacking incident.   

How much longer will LE continue to let the A's fabricate, tamper & spin their BS????
I'm getting very disheartened.   
After the trial, hopefully LE will go after them. One can only hope.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1548 on: December 10, 2008, 02:03:21 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys....I'm way behind in reading but...regarding LP's statement on NG last night...do any of you remember in one of Destiny's lasts posts she had just spoken with someone at Body Farm or the other testing lab and they relayed to her they had just received some new evidence and were beginning to test??? Could this be what LP was talking about? 

Yes, I do remember Des saying that.  Perhaps the test results from this evidence has come back?

I thought for some reason it was maggot evidence. Anyone else? But maybe there was sometihng AFTER the maggot evidence.

That is what I remember her saying as well.  That the maggot evidence was going to be the clincher.  And that particular evidence came out of the trunk.  And we know there was no body in the trunk.  So wonder what this is?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: December 10, 2008, 02:04:44 PM »

As for LP stating that LE may have Caylee's body.... I missed this particular "episode" of NG, but I'm assuming he did not state once in the same show that he was still going to search for Caylee?

Good Afternoon Monks..old and new....I also was SHOCKED that NG DID NOT question him about that statement????  WHY NOT????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1550 on: December 10, 2008, 02:05:32 PM »

[quote author=CharlieGirl
Well I would hope LE has scrutinized that pic & ruled out any possiblility of "doctoring".  If the family doesn't step forward, you know Baez & Co. will have HUGE DISPLAYS of unidenitfied Mall Girl all over the courtroom 

If the family isn't in on it in someway...can they sue the Anthony's for posting their daughter's picture all over the web?
[/quote]

I don't know about that JOL, but it's spread from the web to the National News Media.  NG has been showing it.  I wonder if LK will show it tonight.  Also, didn't NBC show it when Baez was on????????  The real family surely has seen it by now.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: December 10, 2008, 02:05:43 PM »

What next???

What's next is the Anthonys will "purchase" a stand-in for Caylee and present her to the media and then say, ok, ok, nothing left to see here folks. Move along. Wait,, move alonng AFTER the book and movies deal checks clear.

Hmm. Do you all remember that tiny pic of the lady we thought might be Michelle Bart holding a brown-haired toddler? Wonder how old that little girl is now. Hmm. 

I remember you, Caylee.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: December 10, 2008, 02:06:04 PM »

I think you're right GNM...I think we all assumed it was maggots...darn!...I thought I might have been on a "hot trail" there for a minute!   
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1553 on: December 10, 2008, 02:07:01 PM »

SS ~  Now you're talking !!  Atleast you didn't overdo it by posting a pic of him shirtless   

I couldn't find one..I've been looking  Honestly !

Please, no pics of his carpet chest........
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: December 10, 2008, 02:07:44 PM »

In looking back at some of Des's posts, there is mention of bones being found as well... the person from the body farm that she spoke with, said that he/she wasn't there when bones were found....  but no mention of what kinds of bones, or anything else about them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4130.msg547885#msg547885

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1555 on: December 10, 2008, 02:08:01 PM »

Goodnmad - you seem to be my biggest fan, so this one's for you.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: December 10, 2008, 02:08:52 PM »

In looking back at some of Des's posts, there is mention of bones being found as well... the person from the body farm that she spoke with, said that he/she wasn't there when bones were found....  but no mention of what kinds of bones, or anything else about them.

I remember her saying that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: December 10, 2008, 02:09:50 PM »

Goodnmad - you seem to be my biggest fan, so this one's for you.

I really miss the hose and hammer days.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: December 10, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »

I remember her saying that.

I am sure she posted about the new evidence coming in, but I haven't found that post yet..

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1559 on: December 10, 2008, 02:12:37 PM »

What next???

What's next is the Anthonys will "purchase" a stand-in for Caylee and present her to the media and then say, ok, ok, nothing left to see here folks. Move along. Wait,, move alonng AFTER the book and movies deal checks clear.

Hmm. Do you all remember that tiny pic of the lady we thought might be Michelle Bart holding a brown-haired toddler? Wonder how old that little girl is now. Hmm. 

Yesssss I do remember that one....Big Hmmmmmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.