June 20, 2024, 05:42:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 270061 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: December 10, 2008, 05:58:19 PM »

Prime news..defense lawyer does not believe that this will go to trial in 2009. I think this would hurt the defense wouldn't it? I mean, the longer KC is willing to sit in jail without telling the truth, the less credible she is. Also, it allows the prosecution to continue to watch the A's and build a case. Anyone agree? Thoughts?

The idea of the defense should be to have a speedy trial so that...

1.  They can have the trial before Caylee's body is found

2.  They can have the trial before the Prosecution gets more evidence against Casey

Right now the court date is for January 5, 2009.  The defense has not asked for a delay, a speedy trial, NOR have they asked for a change of venue.  Very odd.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1801 on: December 10, 2008, 05:59:10 PM »

Lawyer on CNN Prime just speculated that trial will not go forward in January.  He bets it won't go to trial in 2009.   

Opps.   Sorry Charlie!!     I finally got to say it!!!   
(sorry I posted the same thing).

If I had a dollar.........LOL 
Did you see the smuggled monkey???
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: December 10, 2008, 06:01:51 PM »

Prime news..defense lawyer does not believe that this will go to trial in 2009. I think this would hurt the defense wouldn't it? I mean, the longer KC is willing to sit in jail without telling the truth, the less credible she is. Also, it allows the prosecution to continue to watch the A's and build a case. Anyone agree? Thoughts?

Yeah but I want her in State Prison...not that pantywaist lockup.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1803 on: December 10, 2008, 06:03:48 PM »

::::::::::::::Karma running::::::::::::::::::::

Karma you're such a cute Monkey Smile
Thank you CharlieGirl,you too!
I love your new avi.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: December 10, 2008, 06:04:52 PM »

2.  They can have the trial before the Prosecution gets more evidence against Casey

Right now the court date is for January 5, 2009.  The defense has not asked for a delay, a speedy trial, NOR have they asked for a change of venue.  Very odd.
I agree...very odd indeed........I do however think this is a result of JB  not being a seasoned defense lawyer....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: December 10, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »

Lawyer on CNN Prime just speculated that trial will not go forward in January.  He bets it won't go to trial in 2009.   

Yep.  I caught a glimpse of him!    Cute.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing C&G tonight on LK.  I just hope someone sneaks a hard question in to them.    NG comes on at a different time than LK, right?   At least I think so - I'm on the East Coast.   So I'm hoping NG covers the case, too.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: December 10, 2008, 06:05:29 PM »

Amy was seen with Jesse in a park. Doesn't mean any more than that.
Jesse goes to school somewhere else. Ricardo was a " shared " boyfriend and he
was with one one them first one of them second and then in between. Well, I guess it is not really boyfriend. Is there a word for this behaviour ? Probably, but it is a baaad one. 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1807 on: December 10, 2008, 06:05:38 PM »

I agree Bluesy, I wanted to twitch slap her being so "giddy" that she is in protective custody.  Why can't the guards turn their backs for a few minutes? 

The twitch needs to do hard time
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: December 10, 2008, 06:07:08 PM »

Agree.  It can't come soon enough!   
BTW - I love your smoking cat!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: December 10, 2008, 06:07:23 PM »

HUH? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1810 on: December 10, 2008, 06:07:24 PM »

I think all of these tv defense attys are full of caca.Casey will not be willing to sit her slorey butt in jail for a whole year,I'm sure she will whip Jose into shape so they can have a quicker trial.

Karma Is Coming

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: December 10, 2008, 06:07:56 PM »

Klaas, one of the talking head lawyers said the other day that Baez doesn't have a focused defense.  He is just throwing everything against a wall seeing what sticks.  On NG last night one of them said...yes, Baez must have watched her show and figured out what he should be doing because a couple of things were said and then the next day...that is what he did.  Laughable!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1812 on: December 10, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »

I'm actually looking forward to seeing C&G tonight on LK.  I just hope someone sneaks a hard question in to them.    NG comes on at a different time than LK, right?   At least I think so - I'm on the East Coast.   So I'm hoping NG covers the case, too.

Sassy, if you're in central time, you can watch both.  NG comes on CNN Headline here at 7p.m while LK comes on right after on CNN.  I'm sure its the same on the East coast as well
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1813 on: December 10, 2008, 06:09:15 PM »

Like some others in this post, I've had a feeling that Caylee's body has been found. I immediately felt this when TM announced that TES was giving up the search. This is very weird, but tonight I did a search for "caylee's body found" and came up with something really weird:

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/6z7ox/caylees_body_found_mommy_sold_daughter_to_gangsta/

It's some kind of a posted message from craigslist that expired a while ago, with no comments following it, but I found it interesting. I believe these "Gangster Disciples" have a connection to D.B.C. Entertainment. I just don't know who would post this and why if it didn't mean something.
Wow, that is just plain weird.

The other thing is, we have all noticed Casey wearing those rosary beads around her neck. She did that EVEN BEFORE she was arrested; you can see them on her in a photo with Tony Lazzaro where she's wearing that black dress. And the rosary beads, some have mentioned, are some kind of a "gang initiation" symbol.

Also, I know some might disagree with me, but I have always suspected Casey was involved in meth. Her obsession with gasoline, buying straws and cough products with pseudoephedrine in them (go back and recheck her Target receipts), etc, and even her searches for acetone and chloroform could all be explained by a meth addiction. People who make their own meth use these items, I have learned through some research. And, if you take some of the weird things she has said, like how she told her parents she stole Amy's money "under a time of desperation" (it's in one of the jailhouse visits), they can be explained by a meth addiction. She used Amy's money to buy some stuff at Target (like tons and tons of straws at two different targets) that a meth addict might need.

The Gangster Disciples also have a code of silence and secrecy, which might explain a lot of the weird statements that come from the Anthony camp (like Cindy's "there's a lot you don't know and that I can't say"-type things). I am probably WAY out in left field with this, and I am positive some will say so -- because it actually does make more sense to just believe this family is out of its gourd and totally psychopathic -- but this "casey sold caylee to gangsta disciples in meth for sex pact" would be the one thing that starts to put all the pieces together for me, except there really would need to more explaining about how Caylee's body ended up in Casey's trunk, though...

please excuse me for being a little dumb on this - but what do straws have to do with it?   I understand the sudafed being used to make meth - but don't understand what the straws are used for???
Oh, thanks for asking about the straws, I'm sitting going straws... weird part I don't recall straws on the receipts.

I know.   I can't remember the straws, either.    But, if they were there, I wouldn't think anything of it.   Now, I'm curious.  What do straws have to do with meth?     Geez...   I'm so old...   lol

There is a bad problem in my own neighborhood, with these goobers making meth in the back of their cars, as well,as campers and in the woods.  They use those straws for snorting , the meth is burned to smoke, so straws would be burned.   And, these are not people who we want to mess with either, they all tote guns, and will kill you when you are not looking. If casey was making meth in her trunk, it would explain the smell, as that smell of cooking meth, smells like pure garbage burning. Yet, it seems our local le does not smell what we smell.   mio

If Casey had been doing the Meth thing for awhile, it would explain why Lee thought a bad smell in her trunk was funny.

I don't get it.  What's so funny about a meth smell, Fuzzball???

It's funny in the same way that tucking your skirt into your pantyhose at church, then sitting in the front row, is funny. Here's Casey running around thinking she looks fine, when all the time her trunk whiffs so bad anybody could see something's up.  And if Lee thought it was a Meth smell, he wouldn't be sobered by the thought of Caylee's death, he'd just laugh at how stupid Casey looked. But I suppose it's possible for him to be laughing at how stupid Casey looked, even though it's the smell of his niece's body. 

ok, fuzzball, I hear ya...in a BACKWARDS SORT OF WAY!  Lee is such a JERK!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: December 10, 2008, 06:10:04 PM »

You are a bad bad monkey.Now get me some COFFEE. 

I'm sorry, I fell asleep again...

Do you want that with or without hormones ???? 

No hormones will be fine.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1815 on: December 10, 2008, 06:10:05 PM »

HUH? 

Its just his opinion.  Lets hope he is wrong.  I'm all for next month!!

Get her outta here.........send her away for life 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: December 10, 2008, 06:10:39 PM »

Woman snuggles "Reeces"?? Monkey under shirt thru customs into US

He is sooooooooooooo cute, but she's facing 20 yrs..

Rhesus! You're so funny, Charliegirl!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: December 10, 2008, 06:11:48 PM »

Agree.  It can't come soon enough!   
BTW - I love your smoking cat!

Thanks so much...know he isn't politcally correct, but neither am I.

Yours is so sweet looking.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1818 on: December 10, 2008, 06:11:54 PM »

I believe it will go to trial as soon as possible......I really do......Casey is badgering Jose' because she cant stand being in her little cell, and she want s the exitment to start again for her....of course afterwords she is gonna be sitting in a cell a lot longer!!!!!!!!
I agree.....a few people who know Casey said she craves attention and we know this ourselves by how she used her phones and texts to stalk people.
Casey's about to get her eyes flung wide open if she thinks prison life is anything like the county jail life.No one will cater to Casey in prison.

Karma Is Coming

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: December 10, 2008, 06:13:16 PM »

Sassy, if you're in central time, you can watch both.  NG comes on CNN Headline here at 7p.m while LK comes on right after on CNN.  I'm sure its the same on the East coast as well

Cool.   I just told my husband the wonderful news about having two hours of Casey BS tonight - he said he was going down to the basement to watch something else.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.