June 15, 2024, 03:42:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 269686 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1920 on: December 10, 2008, 07:35:53 PM »

Yeah,And I think my Christmas wreath looks nice in the middle of the living room floor too. 

So will Casey be at the hearing in the a.m. or will it be a suprise? I'm anxious to see if she has gained any weight,you know since she isn't partying now. 

LOL Smile
I don't know if she is required to be there?  You would think she would want to be atleast to get out of jail for awhile.  I hope she bafoons like a beached whale.  Take some of that Miss ThankThang attitude outta her 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: December 10, 2008, 07:35:56 PM »

Hi CharlieGirl!!

LOL - that's also why I'm a little afraid to watch LK - I may do the same!  That reminds me of something I saw on TV a long time ago.  It was a funny commercial for "soft bricks".  They look just like real bricks, but are made of a soft material.  You sit them by you when you watch TV and can throw them at the TV when you get angry.  No damage done.  Those would be good tonight!!!

YES, Hubby used to have one for the Denver Broncos.  Hmmmm that is an EXCELLENT idea.  Do you want to partner & get the Patent for that 

We could put a Casey/Baez BullChit Meter on it & sell thousands!! 

They have foam footballs just for this.. I've seen them advertised online and in catalogues 

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/pro-throws-zebra-zappers-3 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: December 10, 2008, 07:37:35 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!!

Part of me wants to watch LK tonight to see what is asked, and part of me doesn't want to watch because I'll get so angry and disgusted by how stupid the Anthonys are.  I'm not sure which part will win out! Who is definitely going to watch tonight?

Hi 3bsmom~

I'm going to watch NG in 47 mins.  Then LK after that.  If I don't show back up after LK, I may have smashed my computer into the TV 

Hi CharlieGirl!!

LOL - that's also why I'm a little afraid to watch LK - I may do the same!  That reminds me of something I saw on TV a long time ago.  It was a funny commercial for "soft bricks".  They look just like real bricks, but are made of a soft material.  You sit them by you when you watch TV and can throw them at the TV when you get angry.  No damage done.  Those would be good tonight!!!

We'll be needing plenty of those when the trial starts! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1923 on: December 10, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »

SweetMorgan, glad you like it!

Thanks again for your praise! I am so happy you guys allow me to help decorate our cage!

Yes Brandi, I love it, but, thank you for making all of our monkey cages so beautiful!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1924 on: December 10, 2008, 07:38:22 PM »

Oh my God.....what did I do....please help    take it off.....Ill never try to post a picture again.....HELP!!!!!!!!!

I did that the other day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1925 on: December 10, 2008, 07:39:23 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!!

Part of me wants to watch LK tonight to see what is asked, and part of me doesn't want to watch because I'll get so angry and disgusted by how stupid the Anthonys are.  I'm not sure which part will win out! Who is definitely going to watch tonight?

Hi 3bsmom~

I'm going to watch NG in 47 mins.  Then LK after that.  If I don't show back up after LK, I may have smashed my computer into the TV 

Hi CharlieGirl!!

YES, Hubby used to have one for the Denver Broncos.  Hmmmm that is an EXCELLENT idea.  Do you want to partner & get the Patent for that 

Great idea - count me in!!

Who is the Talented Monkey that keeps posting those "Casey" goods sold by Target?  LOL
We need them to make the Brick 

Another great idea - we'll have to see if CasuallyCool wants to go in on it with us.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: December 10, 2008, 07:39:35 PM »

Oh my God.....what did I do....please help    take it off.....Ill never try to post a picture again.....HELP!!!!!!!!!

Im so embarrased,   not to mention My son will kill me for that!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1927 on: December 10, 2008, 07:41:00 PM »

You have a very handsome son. At least you know how to post a pic, I don't even know how.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: December 10, 2008, 07:42:46 PM »

You have a very handsome son. At least you know how to post a pic, I don't even know how.
YEA..... a biggggg  picture.......and I wont try again....he would have a fit if he saw that on there!!!!!!!!!!dont no body tell him!!!lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1929 on: December 10, 2008, 07:43:15 PM »

OMG - Houston we have a problem!  We have snow!!!  LOL

Earlier they said it would not get as far south as this and now we have a winter weather warning!!!

This is hysterical.  It's kind of like people in hell getting ice water or KC telling the truth - unbelieveable...
Mon, I'm glad you got the snow and Dallas didn't. Ya'll deserve it more than we do!  Just Kidding. I hope ya'll don't have the wind we had last night. It was awful!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: December 10, 2008, 07:43:35 PM »

Hey HH,What? I don't see anything.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1931 on: December 10, 2008, 07:43:51 PM »

Hi CharlieGirl!!

They have foam footballs just for this.. I've seen them advertised online and in catalogues 

This may alleviate some pent up frustration. 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1932 on: December 10, 2008, 07:44:03 PM »

I am DVRing LK for watching tomorrow - my poor hubby can not take more than one hour of this BS a night!!!  And since I love NG I guess she wins. But I will be watching both LK and the pretrial tomorrow!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1933 on: December 10, 2008, 07:44:30 PM »

Hi CharlieGirl!!

Those are great!  Want to help with the ones to throw at the TV anytime one of the Anthonys is on?   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: December 10, 2008, 07:45:15 PM »

OMG.......are you blind......lololololol

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: December 10, 2008, 07:46:06 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!!

Not me, not allowed, I hope someone will give a blow by blow post of it all.....Pretty please.

Ok, always 1, I'm being nosey.  Why are you not allowed to watch it?  I would offer to give you the details as they happen, but I'm not sure how long I will be able to stand watching (if I do watch).
Tv is in den, with leather rocking chair, (his) and remote (his)  He like news, and the history channel.

Ahhh, gotcha.  Does anyone know if LK is available to watch online?
that would be great!!!!  Man, Klaasend didn't even ask what I wanted.  I would really like a nice steak, and a salad, and a Diet Coke.

well, alright. I got the diet coke covered ... again Wink

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1936 on: December 10, 2008, 07:46:51 PM »

YEA..... a biggggg  picture.......and I wont try again....he would have a fit if he saw that on there!!!!!!!!!!dont no body tell him!!!lol

I won't tell...but am I allowed to say "What a cutie!!" ?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1937 on: December 10, 2008, 07:47:13 PM »

Oh my gosh Trimm. Digger looks just like my little nephew's dog. Digger is so adorably sweet, he can't be the devil dog you talk about! No Way!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: December 10, 2008, 07:47:30 PM »

Im sorry...I can't stop laughing..He is very good looking but that was pretty big!!! What a proud mom you are!!!!!

Carmen
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1939 on: December 10, 2008, 07:47:38 PM »

Dang I had a picture of everybody that has been involved with this entire case and I wanted to post it but it keeps telling me that I geuss the picture isnt the right size and I dont know how to change it because Im dumb!!!!!!!!!

HH...what is this a picture of ? (other than the obvious)

TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.