April 24, 2024, 09:28:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Well Wishes for Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch  (Read 4252 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 09, 2008, 07:49:11 PM »

Tim, I hope you are feeling better soon and please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »

Tim,I hope you feel better soon.Please know I am praying for a speedy recovery.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 08:09:27 PM »

my prayers go out to Tim.

-Darlene
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 08:10:36 PM »

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.  Take some me to rest Tim.
God bless.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 08:11:06 PM »

Mr Miller,

I would like to tell you to get well soon. You have always been in my prayers since the first day I heard of TES. Now I pray for your health. You are a sincerely honest, decent man and I thank God there is someone like you in this world. God bless you.

Stacey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 08:32:30 PM »

Tim, please take some time and rest. Get well soon.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 08:53:25 PM »

Tim~you are in our prayers as always, please take care of yourself-too many people need and lub you!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 09:58:52 PM »

My prayers are with you...You help so many in their time of need, now you need to relax and get well and let others help you......Please get well soon....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 12:53:03 AM »

Praying for your speedy recovery and a much deserved rest Tim...

Take care of yourself
God Bless
Sea Searcher

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 09:14:36 AM »

A little birdie flew in from Texas and ask me to post the following update for Tim:

His heart has checked out okay, and the stents he had put in a few years are working well.  They are going to run some tests on his lungs and digestive system next, and then we hope to have some answers.  He is finally resting a bit more comfortably tonight, so maybe he will settle down a bit, and get some much needed rest. Thanks for all the well wishes.  I know he will appreciate them so much.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 12:05:29 PM »

Get well soon Tim !  We all love and admire you...your kindness is so obvious to all.  Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 11:16:17 PM »

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Tim. Positive thoughts are sent your way!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 12:31:07 AM »

My Post to Mr Miller

Mr Tim Miller,

Your Efforts are selfless. Your talents are yours. Your Driven by Life.
Your loss in your own life has given you a new renewed spirit.
Your Destiny is unknown. Today, Your a Cowboy in a World that is Filled with Rules.

You are just a Man and yet everyone rests their faith into your body and  your arms.

You Have made More Progress than Many Men could ever dream of in a life time. Your Life has been transformed and re-created to now. Your an Angel in Many peoples eyes.

This however does not warrant you to Feel Every One's Pain within your Body, Mind and Soul ...

You are to be defined via the Word Measure :  Captain
the one who directs and yet is on personal foot, mind, body - act, deed, doing, feat, thing; procedure, proceeding, process
Who yet feels it the most ~ even when directing groups of 100s or more IN One Day.

The Captain is the one that feels it when even the troops do as instructed and come up with nothing ... Capt feels it 20 times fold.

You can not own all of this - You Need to Let Go ~
This world will not crumble if you TIM let go just a little bit. You cannot be everyone's savior.

We got a problem here. The World is a Much Better Place with YOU in it ..than it is without you.

I have two songs for Tim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yal_yWvcG2I

Donny Hathaway singing " He Aint Heavy, He's My Brother"

the next song is Johnny Cash ~ The Beast in Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SeNncvtX6s

I hope you listen to these video's Mr Miller

God Bless You

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 07:16:03 AM »

Mr. Miller, you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Heroes need to rest, too, you know.  Take care of yourself.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.