April 26, 2024, 04:09:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329895 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: December 11, 2008, 12:43:35 PM »

Whoa, got tossed out!

Mallory is at the house?  Yuri is talking to her?  Probably hiding all the duck tape.....

Reporters saying that the house is now a crime scene.....
They have had 6 months to dispose of evidence..........what makes them think that they have not already done this?

Maybe Casey Anthony was the only one who was aware of what really happened on the afternoon of June 26th and ... where Caylee Marie's remains were placed.

After the Anthonys were informed by LE ... maybe they may have thought of something  that had the ability to incriminate their daughter.

Think about it.  The LE is conducting another search of the Anthony's home as a result of the discovery this morning.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1181 on: December 11, 2008, 12:45:09 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the reporting going on at the house???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1182 on: December 11, 2008, 12:45:17 PM »

FYI - body is also less than a mile from Lee's house

Hopefully OCSO is watching Lee's house as well..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: December 11, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Orlando&1s=FL&1a=4148+Eagle+Feather+Dr&2c=Orlando&2s=FL&2a=South+Chickasaw+Trail+%26+Suburban+Dr

Hmm ... Crime scene .6 miles from Lee's house as well 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: December 11, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »

POPCORN KITTY!!!

Care for some pigs in a blanket,diet dr. pepper,and coffee(alot of coffee)?
I'm going from crying to eating now.Hubby is happy for the food. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1185 on: December 11, 2008, 12:45:42 PM »

The neighbors say that Mallory has been coming by everyday to take care of the Anthony's dogs....so she had been coming there everyday...............That is what she was doing there......good now thats some good news....They say they see her everyday about this time....

I wonder if she even knew what was going on? 

Lisa
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1186 on: December 11, 2008, 12:45:48 PM »

Cutie...you hit the nail on the head....never, never never saw such diabolical people in my life. 

Have you ever heard of the book "People of the Lie" by Scott Peck?  I read it yrs and yrs ago...wish I could find it.  Some of the people he describes in that book look like first graders compared to these people.  And I thought he was making it all up or at the least exaggerating.

This is a quote about the book, The People of the Lie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._Scott_Peck

Most of his conclusions about the psychiatric condition he designates "evil" are derived from his close study of one patient he names Charlene. Although Charlene is not dangerous, she is ultimately unable to have empathy for others in any way. According to Scott Peck, people like her see others as play things or tools to be manipulated for their uses or entertainment. Scott Peck claims that these people are rarely seen by psychiatrists and have never been treated successfully.

He gives some identifying characteristics for evil persons. Discussed below are Scott Peck's views.

Evil is described by Peck as "militant ignorance". In this it is close to the original Judeo-Christian concept of "sin" as a consistent process that leads to failure to reach one's true goals.

An evil person:

Projects his or her evils and sins onto others and tries to remove them from others
Maintains a high level of respectability and lies incessantly in order to do so
Is consistent in his or her sins. Evil persons are characterized not so much by the magnitude of their sins, but by their consistency
Is unable to think from other people's viewpoints.
Most evil people realize the evil deep within themselves but are unable to tolerate the pain of introspection or admit to themselves that they are evil. Thus, they constantly run away from their evil by putting themselves in a position of moral superiority and putting the locus of evil on others. Evil is an extreme form of what Scott Peck, in The Road Less Traveled, calls a character disorder.

My thoughts.......

Although this amazing author, M. Scott Peck died in 2005, it seems as if he met Casey before he passed.  If you didn't know better you would think it is someone talking about this case and Casey Anthony.  He seems to know her so well.  I have heard her called evil and have even called her evil myself but I never really thought about it as being a "diagonsis".  This author, doctor, has seen more than one Casey in his lifetime and writes of knowing many. 

I think we have only seen a taste of her, "wicked evilness".  It makes you wonder what else she has done and to whom?  Did Caylee really live this happy "Disney" existence or was she made to suffer from the hands of her evil mother?  Are Cindy, George and Lee as truly evil as Casey is?  I don't have one bit of sympathy left for any of them but it does make you wonder. Can a whole family be truly evil at the same time?  What was little Caylee's short life like?  Like another monkey said all we ever see is a staged snapshot of Caylee dressed up like a belonging, to show off.  Why are there no "real' photos?  No family gatherings, no vacations, no other children? 

Makes you wonder if the only "real" photo we ever saw of Caylee was the one where she has been obviously crying for a long time.  I hope Caylee was truly loved by someone, I really need to believe this.  I even want to believe that Cindy and George and Lee did love her and have just been made evil by Casey.  As much as I want that, I will doubt it for the rest of my life.  None of this will ever make any sense to me and I am somewhat relieved by that. I thought I knew all about sociopaths because of my sister, I was wrong.  I think sociopaths come in all sizes and shapes, different circumstances lead to different life situations.  Who knows what takes a person from being a sociopath, psychopath or any "path" to becoming an evil human being.  I don't think all sociopaths are truly evil but I think all evil peole are sociopaths. They just take it that one step further than anyone could ever imagine.

As much as I love spending time here with the rest of you monkeys.  I wish I never had to meet you......the only reason I am here is because a mother murdered her baby.  I would love a world that would never need places like this for us to meet.  In this case though, I am glad you are there for me and believe me, I am here with you.  We need justice for Caylee, justice for Natalee, justice for all.............

Hugs, Magic

PS:  I was up writing this at 3am and didn't post yet.  Wanted to read again in the morning.  My husband just woke me up at 9:30 PST, that Caylee's body may have been found.  I hope so.....and I hope that if it is true, the death penalty goes back on the table.  Casey Anthony is a very evil person.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
whatUthinking!?
Scared Monkey

lets get kickin!!

« Reply #1187 on: December 11, 2008, 12:45:56 PM »

thank you sweet Jesus, i could not have received a better Christmas present. Please be with all of the monkeys and please hold the grandparents and all who is associated with this child close to your heart, whoever this child is

My grandchildren are my reason for waking up each morning, 14 wonderful blessings from God
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1188 on: December 11, 2008, 12:46:04 PM »

Do you think they have blocked the A's home so they can go in and do a thorough search before the A's get home?  And what is up with Mallory being there immediately when the body was found???  Cover up???
Maybe Lee could not get there fast enough.
Lee was in the court room this morning. Mallory why on earth are you hanging around this family, and pregnant, all I can say is please be careful.

I thought I heard that Mallory broke up with Lee.  Not sure where I heard this from though.

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: December 11, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »

The news is saying that Casey saying ....she is close ....is now gonna come back to haunt her at the trial.....she is almost admitting where she put her....................news hounds are at the jail waiting to see Baiz and question him.....they presume if he isnt there already he will be soon......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1190 on: December 11, 2008, 12:46:46 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the reporting going on at the house???

This is what I'm watching Boo...they keep flipping back and forth

http://www.wftv.com/video/18252959/index.html

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: December 11, 2008, 12:47:02 PM »

I was at the grocery store when my husband called to tell me that a body has been found.  So many thoughts are running thru my mind.  The first thing that I thought was casey saying "she is close".  Everyone was saying that she wouldn't go to a lot of trouble.  They were right, she didn't.  The b!tch just threw poor little Caylee out like she was trash. 

Please tell me that the death penalty can be put back on the table.

I would assume the death penalty is now on the table.

Janet

+++++

State Won't Seek Death Penalty Against Casey
Prosecutors Announce Their Decision
WESH.com
updated 5:16 p.m. PT, Sun., Dec. 7, 2008

NOTICE OF INTENTION NOT TO SEEK THE DEATH PENALTY

COMES NOW the State of Florida, by and through the undersigned Assistant State Attorney, and gives notice that after due consideration of the facts and law applicable to this case, it is not in the best interest of the people of the State of Florida to pursue the Death Penalty as a potential sentence. Therefore, the State of Florida will not be seeking the death penalty as to CASEY MARIE ANTHONY.

I HEREBY CERTIFY that a true and correct copy of the foregoing NOTICE OF INTENT NOT TO SEEK THE PENALTY OF DEATH has been furnished to the Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony, 03/19/1986, W/F, at Orange County Jail, Cell F-DORML-12, Post Office Box 4970, Orlando, FL 32802-4970, and to Jose A. Baez, Counsel for Defendant, 522 Simpson Road, Kissimmee, FL 34744, on this _____ day of December, 2008.
Linda Drane Burdick Assistant State Attorney

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28074787/

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence
POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 10:06 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.

But Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts they have enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1192 on: December 11, 2008, 12:47:38 PM »

WFTV site has a map from the grandparents' house (they provide the address) to the intersection of Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive. I'm confused because the intersection doesn't look wooded. Maybe this will clear up later. Thanks for the onsite webcam.

It is actually Suburban Drive where there are the woods that separate the two housing developments.  These woods back up to HopeSpring Drive.

Lisa

JMO but maybe the day she backed up to the house she was trying to carry the body thru the yard to the woods maybe dropped her at one point or placed her down long enough to get the shovel and thats where the dogs hit 
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: December 11, 2008, 12:48:11 PM »

OMG  when I went there over Thanksgiving and drove around the neighborhood, that was my first thought, was this area searched. I got really creeped out and turned my car around near the school and left.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: December 11, 2008, 12:48:50 PM »

Is this the area Kiomarie led the detective to early on?  Does anyone remember?

YES

Hmmmm.  I think I said that was a very important point made by that woman.  Sociopath, psychos, and personalty disordered  people can not keep the sub conscious mind under wraps.  They ALWAYS give you parts of the truth.  The mind has to find a way to rationalize horrible things and telling parts of the truth is most often the way they do it.  If this is the same place Kio said Casey would take her to...then that would make sense.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: December 11, 2008, 12:49:27 PM »

pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: December 11, 2008, 12:51:44 PM »

WESH just reported JB is heading over to the jail now, and that KC has been notified by jail personnel of the find.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: December 11, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »

Merry Christmas to Caylee!  RIP
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: December 11, 2008, 12:52:31 PM »

Maybe Casey Anthony should have cooperated when she had the chance.

Janet

++++++++

updated 1:37 p.m. EDT, Tue September 2, 2008
No immunity for Caylee's mom, prosecutor says

ORLANDO, Florida (AP) -- The mother of a missing Florida toddler no longer has an offer of immunity from prosecutors to help in the search.

The state attorney's office said it had not heard back from Casey Anthony before the offer expired Tuesday morning. The sheriff's office said earlier that investigators believe 3-year-old Caylee Anthony is dead.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, didn't immediately respond to a phone and e-mail message for comment.

Investigators have been searching for Caylee since mid-July when she was reported missing after not being seen for about a month.

Prosecutors had extended an offer of limited immunity to the child's mother in exchange for her cooperation.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.html

_____

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1199 on: December 11, 2008, 12:52:33 PM »

wonder if they have tracked down any of the "friends" for comment..
tone? amy?

will there be a PARTY at lake vaj?

bah...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.