March 28, 2024, 06:36:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 328591 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: December 11, 2008, 02:10:45 PM »

geraldo says the anthonys were TEXTING the reporters saying they DONT BELIEVE IT IS CAYLEE..

OMG!!!   

Spread it around:

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: December 11, 2008, 02:10:59 PM »

Was her body found or just a skull? No one has said anything about her body just the skull.

They haven't opened the bag yet. CSI is still doing the crime scene.

I said this a couple pages back that I thought they found more b/c I couldn't see Tim Miller coming out in the news and saying that LE told him they are certain it is Caylee.
Thank you BooMonkey. I have sooo many pages open, videos going  and 3 tv's on it's hard to keep up.

Only a skull has been seen yet the news is reporting "female child" ... can you tell that just from a skull?
thats what I was wondering ~~Even if there are no other children missing right now and it was just bones then what would lead them to say that it in fact  CAYLEE I wonder if something wlse was found at the scene?

And what happens to hair when in falls off a decomposing body? Could that bag still contain CAylees hair??

Upon first thought of a utility person finding the garbage bag with skeletal remains in it ... I would have presumed that the connection to sex, male or female, would have been from clothing worn. Soft tissue degrades; however, the clothing would not.

Then I remembered the comment that Casey made about the police have not even found her clothes, how are they going to find her. Hmm?

The comment regarding the duct tape is rather disturbing to say the least. If one simply put a peice of duct tape over one's mouth, it would have fallen off when soft tissue decompaosed. However, if one continually wrapped duct tape around ones head like it was a rug really would make me pause as to a sick act.

Then the thought is why would one need to even use duct tape?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: December 11, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »

Klaas can you pinpoint the A's house on this map??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: December 11, 2008, 02:11:40 PM »

Ch. 6 just said A's arriving at 4:30 p

WFTV will continue their coverage at 4:00pm

http://www.local6.com/video/14013179/index.html is still covering it live. That is what I am watching.

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1424 on: December 11, 2008, 02:11:41 PM »

I can't believe what Geraldo has said that the A's when they heard the news were texting feriously deniying that they believe that it was CAYLEE that was found..see now we know when they go on LARRY they will say it's not her..it's just "science"

We need to start sending messages to the station and advertisers that if Ants appear on Larry King we will not watch thier station or buy their products.
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1425 on: December 11, 2008, 02:12:32 PM »

Just saw on CNN that the Ant's are going to be Larry King Friday night to discuss the find. That was Quick!!

Here is a copy of my email to larry king live
[/Considering  the discovery of a child's body in  orlando, and the likelihood of this being Caylee Anthony, I beg you to recant  your invitation to have the Anthony's back on your program.  These grandparents are not celebrities, nor should they be PAID for their appearances. sincerely ddexquote]

KUDOS!!!   I am writing to him too...this is beyond belief!!!  I say EVERYONE post a blog to CNN...maybe our actions can make a difference!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: December 11, 2008, 02:13:07 PM »

geraldo says the anthonys were TEXTING the reporters saying they DONT BELIEVE IT IS CAYLEE..

OMG!!!   

Spread it around:

I'll take a bottle..I'm going to need it for sure with this case and the cold I have
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: December 11, 2008, 02:13:10 PM »

Edward, how do you take dna samples from people who do not even exist?  LOL  You need to catch up on the case.  Zanny and her sister have never been found.

I doubt that there was duct tape on the body itself, but if so, it could have been put there by Casey in any effort to make it look like kidnapping.

But I seriously doubt that.  I don't think the kidnapping story came into Casey's head until Cindy put it there.

Casey, IMO, intended to pretend that Caylee was still alive and with a "sitter" or her parents.  Later, she hoped to leave the state and let Cindy and the rest of the family wonder where Caylee was or imagine that Caylee was with her.

I don't think kidnapping was a part of her original plan, especially since the body was left so close to the home. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: December 11, 2008, 02:13:23 PM »

Was her body found or just a skull? No one has said anything about her body just the skull.

I said this a couple pages back that I thought they found more b/c I couldn't see Tim Miller coming out in the news and saying that LE told him they are certain it is Caylee.
Thank you BooMonkey. I have sooo many pages open, videos going  and 3 tv's on it's hard to keep up.

Only a skull has been seen yet the news is reporting "female child" ... can you tell that just from a skull?
thats what I was wondering ~~Even if there are no other children missing right now and it was just bones then what would lead them to say that it in fact  CAYLEE I wonder if something wlse was found at the scene?

And what happens to hair when in falls off a decomposing body? Could that bag still contain CAylees hair??

If there was duct tape on her head it should have hair on the duct tape.

Yes, this is what I'm thinking, the duct tape could have been wrapped all the way around her head so it would only be stuck on hair now! OMG!!!!!    Maybe that's where they're getting that her mouth was taped!!! THE ANTHONY'S ARE GOING TO SAY THE NANNY KILLED CAYLEE, I JUST KNOW IT!!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1429 on: December 11, 2008, 02:13:29 PM »

if the anthonys wont admit it is caylee..or even entertain the POSSIBLITY.... i wouldnt make that cordial call TIM MILLER....
ya might just get the wrath of the HAMMER...

cynical wench that i am...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: December 11, 2008, 02:14:35 PM »

I can't believe what Geraldo has said that the A's when they heard the news were texting feriously deniying that they believe that it was CAYLEE that was found..see now we know when they go on LARRY they will say it's not her..it's just "science"

And Caylee's body will probably go unclaimed!

Lisa

OMG - that can't happen!  I would want to go down there myself and have a proper burial for her.  If they refuse to claim her body, that will just confirm how evil and uncaring they are.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: December 11, 2008, 02:15:02 PM »

Maybe they are just saying they are going on, because they don't think the find it Caylee.
Will we know today if it is her or not?

LE is quite convinced it is Caylee's remains. They will be sent to Quantico here in Virginia for tests. We will not know for certain today.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: December 11, 2008, 02:15:53 PM »

Upon first thought of a utility person finding the garbage bag with skeletal remains in it ... I would have presumed that the connection to sex, male or female, would have been from clothing worn. Soft tissue degrades; however, the clothing would not.

Then I remembered the comment that Casey made about the police have not even found her clothes, how are they going to find her. Hmm?

The comment regarding the duct tape is rather disturbing to say the least. If one simply put a peice of duct tape over one's mouth, it would have fallen off when soft tissue decompaosed. However, if one continually wrapped duct tape around ones head like it was a rug really would make me pause as to a sick act.

Then the thought is why would one need to even use duct tape?

OMG!!!RED!!!! That's what I just posted!!! Surely she didn't do that to that baby!!!!!        

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1433 on: December 11, 2008, 02:16:27 PM »

For people catching up, the area where the body was found was covered with water at the time of the searches and around the time Caylee went missing.  It has now began to dry out.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: December 11, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »

They say that the Police COULD BE in the back yard right now..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: December 11, 2008, 02:16:52 PM »

They just stated one Fox Orlando they will serve a search warrent on the A's home

Good. and they need to question Mallory, too.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1436 on: December 11, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »

I don't think duct tape would remain in place during decomp.  It does not adhere to flesh really well in the first place.  Would have long since curled off.
My DH called me this AM to tell me a body was found near the anthony home.  I am so sad, and at the same time I am relieved that hopefully now there will be some justice for little Caylee.

I am not even going to try to catch up, so forgive me if this has already been said, but I immediately thought of it going all the way around her head.  If this is true, then there should be hair attached to it with any luck.  I can't stand the thought of what she must have gone through.  I just thank God in Heaven that she's been found and that finally the anthonys can stop the BS.
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1437 on: December 11, 2008, 02:19:09 PM »

OMG!!!   

Spread it around:

GULP~GULP~GULP~GULP~~GULP.....I think we need some more...

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1438 on: December 11, 2008, 02:19:16 PM »

Edward, how do you take dna samples from people who do not even exist?  LOL  You need to catch up on the case.  Zanny and her sister have never been found.

I doubt that there was duct tape on the body itself, but if so, it could have been put there by Casey in any effort to make it look like kidnapping.

But I seriously doubt that.  I don't think the kidnapping story came into Casey's head until Cindy put it there.

Casey, IMO, intended to pretend that Caylee was still alive and with a "sitter" or her parents.  Later, she hoped to leave the state and let Cindy and the rest of the family wonder where Caylee was or imagine that Caylee was with her.

I don't think kidnapping was a part of her original plan, especially since the body was left so close to the home. 
Plain and simple.

Decomp stain in the back of Caseys car.
Only Caylee missing from this very area.

Duct tape on bag or on body currently under speculation as nothing confirmed.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: December 11, 2008, 02:19:25 PM »

And Caylee's body will probably go unclaimed!

Lisa

When the DNA comes back and it is proven it is Caylee they will say it is junk science. JMO

OMG - that can't happen!  I would want to go down there myself and have a proper burial for her.  If they refuse to claim her body, that will just confirm how evil and uncaring they are.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.