April 16, 2024, 03:53:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329341 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1540 on: December 11, 2008, 03:05:50 PM »

cant catch a fish who has their mouth closed... they have all been YAPPING in his words...

aint that the truth..

and i am sure as he said.. there will be MORE stuff that comes out..

and more yapping... i am afraid..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: December 11, 2008, 03:05:55 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-body-found-121108,0,6109837.story

'Remains appear to be Caylee Anthony', says searcher
Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto, Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

1:54 PM EST, December 11, 2008

EquuSearch's leader said sheriff's office investigator thinks the remains found today belong to missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Tim Miller, the founder and director of EquuSearch, said the remains "appear to be Caylee, but with any case, we have to wait until a positive ID is made."

"It looks like finally it's over with," Miller said.

Orange County deputies said a meter reader found the remains of a young child this morning in the area of S. Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive -- less than 1/4 mile from the Anthonys' home on Hopespring Drive. Spokesman Jim Solomons of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said the remains were found in a bag.

Todd Black, the spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense attorney, said the utility worker picked up the bag and a skull rolled out of it. Residents said duct tape was found around the skull, but those reports have not been confirmed by law-enforcement official.

"We certainly hope it isn't [related to the Anthony case]," Black said. "If it is, it is a sad day."

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary is at the crime scene and said, "we are trying to put it all together." The sheriff also said there are no other cases of missing children in Orange County.

Beary said the FBI was notified and their investigators told him the discovery is a top priority for the agency's lab.

Dr. Lee Jantz, coordinator of the forensic anthropology center at the University of Tennessee, told the Associated Press that it is more difficult to identify a child's body than an adult's.

Jantz said the first thing medical examiners will do is compare photos of the child with the skull, in hopes of making a bone structure comparison. In high-profile cases the DNA of the bones will also be tested.

Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez, walked out of Orange County Jail shortly after 1:33 p.m. and he was surrounded by media cameras and reporters. He would not speak about the remains. He said he would comment later today.

EquuSearch volunteer Deborah Smith said she searched the area three times and had "a bad feeling" because Anthony had mentioned her daughter was nearby.

"It still feels like she's, she's close to home," Anthony told her brother Lee Anthony in a recorded telephone conversation in July. "That's still my best feeling at the moment."

Smith said the area where the remains were found is "really wet and steep and there's lots of snakes back there."

Three-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony was reported missing July 15. Anthony was indicted in October on first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to law enforcement.

Anthony is being held without bail at the Orange County Jail.

Cindy and George Anthony have insisted that their granddaughter is alive.

Captain Angelo Nieves of the sheriff's office said investigators "right now cannot confirm the sex of the child." Nieves said lead investigator John Allen called George and Cindy Anthony about the discovery. The Orange County Jail was also notified.

Nieves said forensic detectives are inspecting the remains. A medical examiner and FBI detectives are also at the scene.

Sheriff's office patrol cars are blocking Suburban Drive at Hopespring Drive. Yellow crime scene tape surrounds a section of woods near the intersection.

EquuSearch spokeswoman Mandy Albritton said their workers did not check that location earlier because it was submerged in water when they had looked in September. When they returned in November, the site had been fenced off.

Check back for updates.

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: December 11, 2008, 03:06:14 PM »

Just imagine how many times members of the Anthony family may have driven right by the place where these remains were found!
beachabealways
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: December 11, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »

my theory:

casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor, went behind the house and to the woods from the backyard where she wouldn't been seen. she buried the body either where it was found, or the water moved it further out.

it would explain why we never figured out where she had buried her from the cell pings, as she would still be pinging at the house.....

I agree I said earlier she must've either laid the body down or dropped it in the back yard and that could be why the dogs hit there 

and maybe that explains the pool ladder. maybe she used it to get over the fence...

Oooh I think you two have hit the nail right on the head!!

PS~ First time poster but have been reading here since this started.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: December 11, 2008, 03:07:15 PM »

any clever monkeys have pings to match that area?

The pings would match pings for either the Anthony's home or even Lee's home.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1545 on: December 11, 2008, 03:07:23 PM »

Thanks to the monkey that posted this picture.  Did a quick and dirty method of getting the below to you.

Do No Evil 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: December 11, 2008, 03:07:31 PM »

NeJame's first sentces were that he could not represent anyone associated with Casey or close to Casey as he believe she has something if not everything to do with this.

While representing George and Cindy Anthony ... Nejame did not articulate his words in quote a forthright manner.

Janet

_____

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Indicated for First Degree Murder
Aired October 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: I think they were as well prepared as any parents could be, that their daughter may be indicted for first-degree murder. It`s something that none of us are prepared fully in life.

There`s no rule book or playbook on this. They knew that it was a probability. We must remember that an indictment is only a charge. A lot of people are talking like there`s already a conviction.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/14/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: December 11, 2008, 03:07:39 PM »

The police are probably looking for duct tape that might match what is on the bag or plastic bags.  But the Anthonys and/or Casey herself have long ago gotten rid of that stuff. 

I agree with those who say that Caylee's hair might still be attached to the skull. Isn't it true that human hair and fingernails can even continue to grow after burial?

No, that's a myth. But it does take a long time to break down.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1548 on: December 11, 2008, 03:08:16 PM »

NeJame refuses to give any advise to help Casey.

Good interview with him.  I have more respect for him now.  And he just said that he has never defended a child killer.

Oohhh, he just said there will be a lot MORE coming out. 

Wow, he is trashing the Anthony's.  Just wow.
I agree.  My mind on him has completely changed.

News anchor asked him "If you were Baez what would you do?"
He said he REFUSES to say anything that would possibly be used to help anything dealing with Casey.

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: December 11, 2008, 03:08:27 PM »

SNIPPED

Isn't it true that human hair and fingernails can even continue to grow after burial?

No.  Skin shrinks after death making it appear that nails grow.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: December 11, 2008, 03:08:33 PM »

I hope the box of plastic garbage bags are still in the garage...I heard earlier that they said the house is a crime scene..Now exactly what does that imply? Geesh,I wish we knew everything....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: December 11, 2008, 03:08:39 PM »

Thank You for the accurate location.. 
A tree area that fills with water is unusual ?? I am not from Florida, we have no tree areas that fill with water in my neck of the woods. 

Yes, very common in the southeast.  Have such right across the road from my house in fact and I am in Alabama.  The one where these remains were found normally has water in summer and dries out in winter.  The ones that stay wet year around are generally considered swamps.

Also note the utility worker was said to have kicked the bag and the skull fell out.  That should be standard when looking into garbage bags because one never knows when it will be filled with snake or snakes!  Never just pick one up to look without taking this and any other precautions such as using a stick to open, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1552 on: December 11, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »

medical examiner van taking the remains.....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1553 on: December 11, 2008, 03:09:55 PM »

Thank God!

All our prayers have been answered!

Maybe now Cindy and George will give up their charade

I don't think so....they will now say Zannie killed her

And Zanny took her to the woods right behind the Anthony house?  That wouldn't fly, I don't think, Sunny.  Too close to home to be anybody but an Anthony.  One third of a mile is pretty close.

Well, you and I and the rest of the monkeys know that, it makes sense.  But the Anthony's don't seem to be operating in the land of reality.  I wouldn't put it past them to say that, anything to continue their trip into fantasyland.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1554 on: December 11, 2008, 03:10:44 PM »

when the tents go down... and the police are all gone... i hope that many of you lovely floridians will take flowers to the site.... as a memorial to the baby.......

beachabealways
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: December 11, 2008, 03:10:46 PM »

Mark Nejame (spelling?) just said something to the effect that more disturbing info will come out. I wonder if he believe's Lee is the father? If not, I wonder what this info is???
I did take from his comments that he believes Casey killed Caylee. He just didn't come right out and say those words tho.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: December 11, 2008, 03:11:05 PM »

Oh God   neijames said that he thinks that there is gonna be some duscusting details coming out since this body has been found.......The body has been removed by the  examiner and are on there way to the lab...duck tape and plastic bag among other things are at the scene is what the reporter is saying.....the reporter is saying again that this location had been talked about quit a bit by other kids that knew Casey......Of course it was under water before.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1557 on: December 11, 2008, 03:11:45 PM »

I am not seeing any duct tape scaring.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: December 11, 2008, 03:12:32 PM »

I heard them say that she was duct taped around the mouth.I see no need for doing that to a dead body..I'm getting a real sick feeling monkeys....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: December 11, 2008, 03:12:41 PM »

I am pretty sure that her hair would still be there and they'd see the color as well. My Grandmother before she died absolutely loved antique/old stuff and she was giving a bunch of stuff that belonged ancestors of like the 1900's maybe even 1890s or something and I remember that one of things was some hair that one of the family members saved that I believe was from a man who died years and years ago. I felt the hair and it just felt dry.

!~*Mar*~!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.