April 26, 2024, 06:51:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329880 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1780 on: December 11, 2008, 04:21:14 PM »

islandmonkey not sure however I do find it unusual that if the area was underwater for some time that the bag was open enough for a skull to come out, yet everything was found "together" in the same spot still in the bag, even duct tape,where ever it was on the bag or skull, it sounds like everything was in the same area... PErhaps thats not unusual Im not sure on all those "specifics"

Thanks for your input~I just find it strange

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1781 on: December 11, 2008, 04:21:30 PM »

beaz filed an emergency motion asking for someone to be present when they inspect the body.
Figures!

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: December 11, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »

OMG  OMG  I am just now reading all of this and my heart is so broken. I just cant stop crying...I know that if it's Caylee it's a good thing but somehow it's not helping right now. It just hurts so much. I live alone and Im SO grateful to know that all you Monkeys are here for me to come and be with, and share this heart wrenching tragedy. I pray to God this is our little Caylee. But then as I think about how she can finally be laid to rest, I just start crying all over again because I think about who will be the ones in charge of doing this...her rotten family that refused to stand up and fight FOR her, but instead just watched out for themselves..that's all that poor baby has is those horrible people. My heart hurts for that baby girl and what she most likely went through in those last minutes..I just cant seem to get past the hurting for this baby. God Bless all of you, the caring and good hearts of all you Monkeys will help balance the scales for little Caylee as she is laid to rest. It's so crazy!! I want this to be Caylee, yet it hurts like hell to realize that it very well is her.
Anyway thanks Monkeys..without you all to come share this with, sitting here by myself right now would hurt even worse.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1783 on: December 11, 2008, 04:22:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18252959/index.html

The had a shot of the plane coming in for a landing 

Is that American Airlines?  Dang, I wish I was still a flight attendant! 

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: December 11, 2008, 04:22:32 PM »

I hope that Mallory was not sent to the home by the Anthonys to retreived anything that could be related to the possible discovery of Caylee Marie's.  It has been reported on all media outlets that there was duct tape covering the mouth of the skull.

Janet
________

Warrant Sought To Search Anthony Family Home
Child's Remains Sealed In Plastic Bag Found Near Anthony Home
POSTED: 10:47 am EST December 11, 2008
UPDATED: 3:45 pm EST December 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A warrant is being sought to search the Anthony family home Thursday after remains of a small child were found nearby, according to a sheriff's spokesman.

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons confirmed the remains were found in a sealed plastic bag along Suburban Drive by a meter reader who called authorities about 9:30 a.m.

A medical examiner took the remains from the scene on Thursday afternoon.

Earlier Thursday, the Orange County Jail was notified and expected to inform Casey Anthony of the situation.

Todd Black, the spokesman for Jose Baez, who is Casey Anthony's attorney, said Anthony's camp is currently taking a wait-and-see attitude regarding the discovery.

Black said they want to find out what exactly the discovery is sooner rather than later.

Baez has gone to the Orange County Jail to be with his client.

Investigators have been at the scene all day, which is one third of a mile away from the Hopespring Drive home where Casey Anthony, 22, was staying with her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, and daughter, Caylee. (View Map)

WESH 2's Michelle Meredith reported that the area has been searched in the past because Casey Anthony spent time in the wooded area with her friends when she was in high school. Meredith said the area is very thick with trees and other vegetation.

According to Equusearch, volunteers tried to search the area, but it was underwater. When they returned, the area was blocked by a chain-link fence.

Tim Miller of Equusearch said he believes the remains are Caylee's and he expects to attend her funeral within a week.

"I feel very optimistic that these are the remains of Caylee. We don't have any other missing children in the Orlando area, especially that close to the Anthony home," Miller said.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said investigators will continue to evaluate and process the scene thoughout the day and likely into the night.

"It is very early. We want to proceed carefully and methodically," Nieves said.

"I am not at liberty to provide any additional information that could compromise this case," Nieves said when prodded by reporters to draw conclusions regarding Caylee's disappearance.

Meredith said the feeling on the scene shortly after the find was much more urgent than when bounty hunter Leonard Padilla found possible bones weeks ago in a retention pond.

"It appears they have something very significant," Meredith said. "It is being taken very, very seriously."

Leonard Padilla said his team did not search the area where the bones were found, but he drove by it several times.

The exact age or the gender of the child is unknown, and investigators are not connecting the remains to the Anthony case, but Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said it is definitely a possibility that the remains are Caylee's.

Beary said it is confirmed that a human skull was found. He also said the area where the discovery was made was flooded during earlier searches.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors said she killed her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July.

The Anthony family has been notified. They were still in California after Wednesday night's "Larry King Live" television appearance, but WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that they are currently headed back to Orlando.

Lead investigator John Allen called grandmother Cindy Anthony after the body was found, WESH 2's Bob Kealing said.

Earlier this week, the state attorney's office decided to not seek the death penalty for mother Casey Anthony, but a source from the state attorney's office said Thursday that if the body does belong to Caylee, the death penalty may be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18253946/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: December 11, 2008, 04:22:35 PM »

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

1.  Casey kept saying, "I think she is close, dad.  I think she is close."

2.  Casey said, "I wish that none of this had ever happened."  NONE OF THIS.  I think that includes the fight with Cindy.

3.  The stories about Zenaida have changed and morphed into all kinds of things, and none of them amount to a hill of beans now.  At first it was that Zanny loved Caylee and wanted her for her own child.  Later it was that Zanny and her sister were getting even with Casey for something.  Still later, the whole family was in danger.  Nobody bought any of it.

4.  The spin stops today, if the remains prove to be Caylee's.  Message to George and Cindy.  Do not insult our intelligence with a new line of lies and spin.  Honor your granddaughter. 

5.  Nothing smells like a dead human body.  Nothing.  Not pizza.  Not a squirrel.  Nothing.

6.  Pride goeth before a fall.  We all have our pride.  But being so proud that you think you can fool the police and the public and get away with murder is sinful pride.

7.  Casey wants and needs to tell the truth finally for her own sake.  Let her if she will.  Let this charade end now.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1786 on: December 11, 2008, 04:22:45 PM »

beaz filed an emergency motion asking for someone to be present when they inspect the body.
Figures!
I was wondering if that was a usual motion or not, I have know idea.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1787 on: December 11, 2008, 04:23:01 PM »

LOL~how about Cindy and George

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: December 11, 2008, 04:23:13 PM »

Mark NeJame just said that it was very ironic that the body was found a day after the media blitz (anthony's & baez) about Caylee  being alive.  He said that there is something going on and it should be checked into.   He spoke at length about why he truly does not represent the anthony's anymore.  I hope they play his conversation on again.

Bump

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1789 on: December 11, 2008, 04:23:37 PM »

Figures!

lol @ my spelling mistake... although it doesn't matter wth i call that slimey SOB.

this to me says they know it's Caylee for sure.

i just knew he was gonna slither his way over to the courthouse and file another damn motion.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: December 11, 2008, 04:24:23 PM »

OMG  OMG  I am just now reading all of this and my heart is so broken. I just cant stop crying...I know that if it's Caylee it's a good thing but somehow it's not helping right now. It just hurts so much. I live alone and Im SO grateful to know that all you Monkeys are here for me to come and be with, and share this heart wrenching tragedy. I pray to God this is our little Caylee. But then as I think about how she can finally be laid to rest, I just start crying all over again because I think about who will be the ones in charge of doing this...her rotten family that refused to stand up and fight FOR her, but instead just watched out for themselves..that's all that poor baby has is those horrible people. My heart hurts for that baby girl and what she most likely went through in those last minutes..I just cant seem to get past the hurting for this baby. God Bless all of you, the caring and good hearts of all you Monkeys will help balance the scales for little Caylee as she is laid to rest. It's so crazy!! I want this to be Caylee, yet it hurts like hell to realize that it very well is her.
Anyway thanks Monkeys..without you all to come share this with, sitting here by myself right now would hurt even worse.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: December 11, 2008, 04:24:26 PM »

Ok I've been trying to get caught up all day-just decided to jump ahead ten pages! The cage is so crowded today, I almost couldn't get in! LOL! I just hope Caylee can now be laid to rest!

RIP Sweet Puppy
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1792 on: December 11, 2008, 04:25:06 PM »

WATCH LIVE At 4PM: Eyewitness News Team Coverage On Discovery Of Remains

http://www.wftv.com/video/18252959/index.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: December 11, 2008, 04:25:47 PM »

Mark NeJame just said that it was very ironic that the body was found a day after the media blitz (anthony's & baez) about Caylee  being alive.  He said that there is something going on and it should be checked into.   He spoke at length about why he truly does not represent the anthony's anymore.  I hope they play his conversation on again.

Bump

Omgosh, what terrible English... I was trying to say I hope they replay his conversation with Fox.  It was very interesting!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1794 on: December 11, 2008, 04:26:02 PM »

I can see Dr. G putting Baez in his place! 

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: December 11, 2008, 04:27:22 PM »

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

1.  Casey kept saying, "I think she is close, dad.  I think she is close."

2.  Casey said, "I wish that none of this had ever happened."  NONE OF THIS.  I think that includes the fight with Cindy.

3.  The stories about Zenaida have changed and morphed into all kinds of things, and none of them amount to a hill of beans now.  At first it was that Zanny loved Caylee and wanted her for her own child.  Later it was that Zanny and her sister were getting even with Casey for something.  Still later, the whole family was in danger.  Nobody bought any of it.

4.  The spin stops today, if the remains prove to be Caylee's.  Message to George and Cindy.  Do not insult our intelligence with a new line of lies and spin.  Honor your granddaughter. 

5.  Nothing smells like a dead human body.  Nothing.  Not pizza.  Not a squirrel.  Nothing.

6.  Pride goeth before a fall.  We all have our pride.  But being so proud that you think you can fool the police and the public and get away with murder is sinful pride.

7.  Casey wants and needs to tell the truth finally for her own sake.  Let her if she will.  Let this charade end now.

I pray this charade ends now, but my feeling is the Anthonys will not stop, I hope I'm wrong.
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: December 11, 2008, 04:27:44 PM »

Figures!
I was wondering if that was a usual motion or not, I have know idea.
well its about time he does something other than visit kc or go on tv
 maybe he can pick up the tip reports while he is there
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1797 on: December 11, 2008, 04:27:56 PM »

Bump

Omgosh, what terrible English... I was trying to say I hope they replay his conversation with Fox.  It was very interesting!! 

When he said it should be checked into, did he think this find wasn't by accident?

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: December 11, 2008, 04:28:23 PM »

I hope that Jose Baez is present and ... I hope he reflects on ongoing upholding of Casey Anthony for the past five months.

Maybe ... just maybe ... reality will set in that Caylee Marie Anthony was a little girl who was denied ... by her own mother ... her God-given right to life.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: December 11, 2008, 04:28:35 PM »

I can see Dr. G putting Baez in his place! 

Lisa

I feel for Dr. G- having to inspect the remains...
I couldn't do it. So heartbreaking...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.