April 18, 2024, 03:11:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329403 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1840 on: December 11, 2008, 04:45:35 PM »

The Anthony's want to be left alone??????   is this what I read .....well guess what  Caylee wanted to live....Caylee wanted to be Loved.........Caylee wanted someone to stand up for her.............Screw the Anthony's and what they want!!

They want to be left alone, yet they are going BACK on Larry King?

Lisa

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: December 11, 2008, 04:46:07 PM »

I just want to say Welcome Home baby Caylee...now you can rest sweetheart.
She is sitting on God's lap, and I imagine he is helping her understand how important this is for closure for all of the people who have come to love her and care about her, and also that Justice has to be done for things to be right.
It's killing me to really grasp the reality of this horrendous act, what that beautiful little girl suffered, but I know she is in God's care now and will soon be resting peacefully.

Casey Anthony, I feel very very sure you are about to know the fear you caused your little girl to know. Karma, baby. Gotta love it.

gneissmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: December 11, 2008, 04:46:10 PM »

OMG  OMG  I am just now reading all of this and my heart is so broken. I just cant stop crying...I know that if it's Caylee it's a good thing but somehow it's not helping right now. It just hurts so much. I live alone and Im SO grateful to know that all you Monkeys are here for me to come and be with, and share this heart wrenching tragedy. I pray to God this is our little Caylee. But then as I think about how she can finally be laid to rest, I just start crying all over again because I think about who will be the ones in charge of doing this...her rotten family that refused to stand up and fight FOR her, but instead just watched out for themselves..that's all that poor baby has is those horrible people. My heart hurts for that baby girl and what she most likely went through in those last minutes..I just cant seem to get past the hurting for this baby. God Bless all of you, the caring and good hearts of all you Monkeys will help balance the scales for little Caylee as she is laid to rest. It's so crazy!! I want this to be Caylee, yet it hurts like hell to realize that it very well is her.
Anyway thanks Monkeys..without you all to come share this with, sitting here by myself right now would hurt even worse.

I have been lurking since the summer, but have yet to post.  I feel the same way.  My DH called me at work to tell me the horrible news.  (He knows how I have been folowing this case.)  I too just hurt inside.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: December 11, 2008, 04:46:24 PM »

If they are unable to find any trash bags, they should ask that one lady who was taking the A's trash if she still has the bag.  I know its reaching, but I just do not think that any bags will remain in that house given its been nearly 7 months.

That's what I was thinking--the likelihood that matching bags from last June would still be around a household is slim to none. There must be something else.
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1844 on: December 11, 2008, 04:46:35 PM »

this is caylees cay lets all fight for her rite rip caylee we will love and miss you you are with god now noone can hurt you sweetie
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1845 on: December 11, 2008, 04:46:44 PM »

He had to pee and walked into the woods and saw the bag. OMG!!!!!

I tell you these things just don't happen by accident!  This was the work of a higher power!

Lisa

I agree Lisa...in His time...

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: December 11, 2008, 04:47:09 PM »

Thanks for remembering me. I wonder who will crack in this and start giving some helpful inf. I nominate grandpa.

Me too Grandpa has been busting at the seems.  I think Cindy, Casey and Lee all have the same disorder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1847 on: December 11, 2008, 04:47:25 PM »

OMG  OMG  I am just now reading all of this and my heart is so broken. I just cant stop crying...I know that if it's Caylee it's a good thing but somehow it's not helping right now. It just hurts so much. I live alone and Im SO grateful to know that all you Monkeys are here for me to come and be with, and share this heart wrenching tragedy. I pray to God this is our little Caylee. But then as I think about how she can finally be laid to rest, I just start crying all over again because I think about who will be the ones in charge of doing this...her rotten family that refused to stand up and fight FOR her, but instead just watched out for themselves..that's all that poor baby has is those horrible people. My heart hurts for that baby girl and what she most likely went through in those last minutes..I just cant seem to get past the hurting for this baby. God Bless all of you, the caring and good hearts of all you Monkeys will help balance the scales for little Caylee as she is laid to rest. It's so crazy!! I want this to be Caylee, yet it hurts like hell to realize that it very well is her.
Anyway thanks Monkeys..without you all to come share this with, sitting here by myself right now would hurt even worse.

I have been lurking since the summer, but have yet to post.  I feel the same way.  My DH called me at work to tell me the horrible news.  (He knows how I have been folowing this case.)  I too just hurt inside.
Welcome, what a beautiful little girl.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: December 11, 2008, 04:47:33 PM »

Thanks for remembering me. I wonder who will crack in this and start giving some helpful inf. I nominate grandpa.

How could we forget you, Hat?  No way!  Yes, it will be interesting to see who will talk.  And I wonder whose prints and hair and etc. may be found on the bag, tape and other evidence? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1849 on: December 11, 2008, 04:47:34 PM »

Fox Orlando reporter is saying that Anthony's have a new attoney.. Brad Conway?r

http://www.bconwaylaw.com/index.jsp

socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: December 11, 2008, 04:47:50 PM »

will someone please fix it it was day got poo in my eye
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: December 11, 2008, 04:48:14 PM »

So when's this plane supposed to land?

It has landed.  If the reporter can speak with them it will be a taped interview which they will show shortly.

They were wisked away quickly by le.
gneissmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: December 11, 2008, 04:48:53 PM »

Welcome, what a beautiful little girl.
Thank you ...she is my youngest..she is 4...my sweet pea!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: December 11, 2008, 04:49:26 PM »

Glad to have you with us, gneissmom

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1854 on: December 11, 2008, 04:50:14 PM »

Whoa! Did I see a HAT throw into the ring?? 

Good to see you! No, it's an honor! 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: December 11, 2008, 04:50:25 PM »

Fox Orlando reporter is saying that Anthony's have a new attoney.. Brad Conway?r

criminal defense attorney...hmmm, by the way, that was awfully fast???

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: December 11, 2008, 04:50:45 PM »

So when's this plane supposed to land?

It has landed.  If the reporter can speak with them it will be a taped interview which they will show shortly.

They were wisked away quickly by le.

Possible They are both suspects now.
ALL of them will sit in jail. 
jmho
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1857 on: December 11, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-body-found-121108,0,6109837.story

'Remains appear to be Caylee Anthony', says searcher
Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto, Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards

Sentinel Staff Writer

1:54 PM EST, December 11, 2008

EquuSearch's leader said sheriff's office investigator thinks the remains found today belong to missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Tim Miller, the founder and director of EquuSearch, said the remains "appear to be Caylee, but with any case, we have to wait until a positive ID is made."

"It looks like finally it's over with," Miller said.

Orange County deputies said a meter reader found the remains of a young child this morning in the area of S. Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive -- less than 1/4 mile from the Anthonys' home on Hopespring Drive. Spokesman Jim Solomons of the Orange County Sheriff's Office said the remains were found in a bag.

Todd Black, the spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense attorney, said the utility worker picked up the bag and a skull rolled out of it. Residents said duct tape was found around the skull, but those reports have not been confirmed by law-enforcement official.

"We certainly hope it isn't [related to the Anthony case]," Black said. "If it is, it is a sad day."

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary is at the crime scene and said, "we are trying to put it all together." The sheriff also said there are no other cases of missing children in Orange County.

Beary said the FBI was notified and their investigators told him the discovery is a top priority for the agency's lab.

Dr. Lee Jantz, coordinator of the forensic anthropology center at the University of Tennessee, told the Associated Press that it is more difficult to identify a child's body than an adult's.

Jantz said the first thing medical examiners will do is compare photos of the child with the skull, in hopes of making a bone structure comparison. In high-profile cases the DNA of the bones will also be tested.

Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez, walked out of Orange County Jail shortly after 1:33 p.m. and he was surrounded by media cameras and reporters. He would not speak about the remains. He said he would comment later today.

EquuSearch volunteer Deborah Smith said she searched the area three times and had "a bad feeling" because Anthony had mentioned her daughter was nearby.

"It still feels like she's, she's close to home," Anthony told her brother Lee Anthony in a recorded telephone conversation in July. "That's still my best feeling at the moment."

Smith said the area where the remains were found is "really wet and steep and there's lots of snakes back there."

Three-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony was reported missing July 15. Anthony was indicted in October on first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to law enforcement.

Anthony is being held without bail at the Orange County Jail.

Cindy and George Anthony have insisted that their granddaughter is alive.

Captain Angelo Nieves of the sheriff's office said investigators "right now cannot confirm the sex of the child." Nieves said lead investigator John Allen called George and Cindy Anthony about the discovery. The Orange County Jail was also notified.

Nieves said forensic detectives are inspecting the remains. A medical examiner and FBI detectives are also at the scene.

Sheriff's office patrol cars are blocking Suburban Drive at Hopespring Drive. Yellow crime scene tape surrounds a section of woods near the intersection.

EquuSearch spokeswoman Mandy Albritton said their workers did not check that location earlier because it was submerged in water when they had looked in September. When they returned in November, the site had been fenced off.

Check back for updates.

"around the skull"... not just over the mouth of the skull... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: December 11, 2008, 04:51:58 PM »

criminal defense attorney...hmmm, by the way, that was awfully fast???
That is what Cindy was doing during the flight arranging for a defense attorney
jmho
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: December 11, 2008, 04:52:23 PM »

Hi Hat! Long time no see.  The DP was off the table before, but from what I understand, now with finding Caylee's little body, it can come back on. 

That's a relief.

Hi Hat! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.