April 23, 2024, 04:57:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329793 times)
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: December 10, 2008, 10:00:29 PM »

OK, let me see if I got all of this right:
KC is a loving, caring distraght mother
LE has the wrong ZG
LE has not tried to find Caylee at all
LE has NO evedince that Caylee is dead
LE has it in for KC
In George's professional opion, it was not decomp-just rotting food
And, NG & LP is the reason everyone hates them!
Did I leave anything out?

POOR, POOR KC!!!!   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #321 on: December 10, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »

Was this the post on the LK blog that was being talked about?

Lisa   December 10th, 2008 5:47 pm ET

Cindy and George,

The enabling of Casey needs to end NOW! You know damn well she killed your grandaughter and she needs to face the consequences of her actions. You let her steal from you and family members, never made her take care of Caylee, and paid for everything. Now she is in jail charged with 1st degree murder. Do you want to know how this could happen? Look in a damn mirror! The two of you created a monster! If you want to rectify this situation, let Casey face the consequences! STOP THE ENABLING AND LYING! Oh and Michelle, you might want to try and comb your hair and wash your face the next time you go on camera!

Lisa

Lisa = Lisa   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: December 10, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

Well I can see why *Caseys" paternity is called into question........

She certainly didn't inherit her lying skills from Papa Joe.
I don't think I've ever seen such a bad liar 

Speaking of paternity...how about Papa Joe's response to Caylee's paternity...some guy from N Carolina..now deceased??? Twitch, Twitch
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #323 on: December 10, 2008, 10:02:17 PM »

Can you imagine how many Caylee *sightings* there are going to be now?  If I had a child under the age of 12, boy or girl, short or tall, I would be hiding them right about now.  These people are completely insane.  This monkey is gonna throw herself off the highest limb.......

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #324 on: December 10, 2008, 10:02:34 PM »

Cindy and George,

The enabling of Casey needs to end NOW! You know damn well she killed your grandaughter and she needs to face the consequences of her actions. You let her steal from you and family members, never made her take care of Caylee, and paid for everything. Now she is in jail charged with 1st degree murder. Do you want to know how this could happen? Look in a damn mirror! The two of you created a monster! If you want to rectify this situation, let Casey face the consequences! STOP THE ENABLING AND LYING! Oh and Michelle, you might want to try and comb your hair and wash your face the next time you go on camera!

Lisa
Way to go.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: December 10, 2008, 10:02:36 PM »

That was short, thank Gawd.
THE OCSD is picking on them, mind made up in two hours. They wouldn't issue an amber alert, get the FBI involved. Did Casey ever speak to the FBI ? Got the wrong Zanieda. Boo Hoo.
AT LEAST THE OCSD got off their asses and went to the SAWGRASS apartments, which is more than Spindy did.
Larry is a pussy kat. An old one. With no teeth. But George & Cindy had the cahnce to say what they wanted to say, but WHY ? Doing a trial run for court ?   
This media appearance would only fly with anyone who never heard of this case or who has serious issues with the OCSD or a police department.
For the life of me, I cannot think of one thing OCSD should have done. 
Put Zanny on the FBI most wanted list ?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: December 10, 2008, 10:02:48 PM »

Cindy and George,

Lisa

Lisa = Lisa   
Oh!  I just assumed it was.  You know what they say about assuming ... it makes an A@@ out of the Anthonys!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #327 on: December 10, 2008, 10:03:29 PM »

OK, let me see if I got all of this right:
KC is a loving, caring distraght mother
LE has the wrong ZG
LE has not tried to find Caylee at all
LE has NO evedince that Caylee is dead
LE has it in for KC
In George's professional opion, it was not decomp-just rotting food
And, NG & LP is the reason everyone hates them!
Did I leave anything out?

POOR, POOR KC!!!!   
PERFECT
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: December 10, 2008, 10:03:41 PM »

Even said only one picture of Casey partying..and it was staged.Paid photo shot.
That's it.It's all an act.There is no missing child.No skank mother.No hammer weilding Grandma.No hose spraying Grandpa.No caterpillar eyebrowed Brother.We are all hallucinating.Dammit...where is Caylee? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #329 on: December 10, 2008, 10:04:22 PM »

Cindy and George,

Lisa

Oh I so bet that is from a MONKEY !!!   

Wink
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: December 10, 2008, 10:05:00 PM »

WTG TXLISA

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #331 on: December 10, 2008, 10:05:02 PM »

Ok, probably useless, but I know Greta at least tries to read most of hers, but I left a message for LK on his blog and reminded him of the lies and contradictions most know from copies of interviews from media and LE.  To tired to go in to more detail...

I'm done for the night.  I'm pissed and need to calm down to go to sleep. Early morning.

Thanks for being here all and goodnight, sweet dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: December 10, 2008, 10:05:19 PM »

Well I can see why *Caseys" paternity is called into question........

She certainly didn't inherit her lying skills from Papa Joe.
I don't think I've ever seen such a bad liar 

Speaking of paternity...how about Papa Joe's response to Caylee's paternity...some guy from N Carolina..now deceased??? Twitch, Twitch

Some guy my ass.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: December 10, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »

Even said only one picture of Casey partying..and it was staged.Paid photo shot.
That's it.It's all an act.There is no missing child.No skank mother.No hammer weilding Grandma.No hose spraying Grandpa.No caterpillar eyebrowed Brother.We are all hallucinating.Dammit...where is Caylee? 

According to Cindy, Caylee is living with a very loving family right now........
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: December 10, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »

See you monkeys tomorrow!  I can't sleep in this crowded cage ~ keep getting elbowed in my little monkey head! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #335 on: December 10, 2008, 10:06:49 PM »

Crap, now Cindy is going to get her PI after me!

Lisa
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 10, 2008, 10:07:09 PM »

Ok, probably useless, but I know Greta at least tries to read most of hers, but I left a message for LK on his blog and reminded him of the lies and contradictions most know from copies of interviews from media and LE.  To tired to go in to more detail...

I'm done for the night.  I'm pissed and need to calm down to go to sleep. Early morning.

Thanks for being here all and goodnight, sweet dreams!

Same here. G'nite Monkey friends   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #337 on: December 10, 2008, 10:07:37 PM »

Cindy and George,

Lisa

Lisa = Lisa   
Oh!  I just assumed it was.  You know what they say about assuming ... it makes an A@@ out of the Anthonys!

going to make more tea..and wipe off my monitor

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: December 10, 2008, 10:08:01 PM »

Larry King just gave Cindy and George an unchallenged platform to continue the charade ... continue disregarding the evidence.

Even Larence Kobilinsky does not contradict the released document that states that there was no pizza inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  He concedes that the forensic report is correct ... the decompostion was not related to rotting pizza.

Janet
_____

NANCY GRACE
Jennifer Hudson`s Brother-in-Law Arrested in Family Murders
Aired December 1, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: This whole pizza theory has been used to explain the horrible stench in the car. With these documents just released, we learn there was no pizza. There was an empty box.

LAWRENCE KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST, CONSULTANT TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE TEAM: Yes. I`ve said this before, Nancy. The idea that pizza would create that kind of smell is -- just doesn`t make any sense. And I`ve said this sounds to me like decomposition of either an animal or a human being, but not a pizza.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: December 10, 2008, 10:08:16 PM »

They are despicable and unfortunately I see GA imploding and committing suicide
They got flown out there 1st class, limo, hotel all just for appearing.
They flew to NY same way, limo and hotel to lie to Matt Lauer
I absolutely despise them and don't understand why they are treated with kid gloves.
They may have been victims too at one time but when they chose to lie to cover up for their devil spawn, they sold their souls and became guilty accessories after the fact..
Thank God for the impending Christmas holidays. It has kept me busy, distracted from them. I know I will be with my family, I hope they all rot in hell..

i so agree with you, Flamom, i swear i don't know how much longer I can do this, they absolutely make me want to puke. I DIDN'T HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE BEFORE BUT NOW I THINK I DO!! HOW AM I EVER GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH A TRIAL!!??         

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.