March 29, 2024, 08:31:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 328631 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: December 10, 2008, 10:36:39 PM »

I am still in  at the gaul of these people

I got some I'd like to fling myself, CharlieGirl!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: December 10, 2008, 10:36:54 PM »

Can you imagine how many Caylee *sightings* there are going to be now?  If I had a child under the age of 12, boy or girl, short or tall, I would be hiding them right about now.  These people are completely insane.  This monkey is gonna throw herself off the highest limb.......

Magic Eyes:

Casper is just so beautiful, the picture inspired me to do this for him.

Feel free to use it for the holidays if you want! If not, that's ok, too Wink

If you want to use it, use this second one, (below) it is transparent and will show better on the page:

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #402 on: December 10, 2008, 10:38:51 PM »

I just seriously have to know.......  everybody in America heard George with their own ears... saw him on video with their own eyes.. attesting to the fact that he was shaken up just by the smell. He was terrified to open the trunk.  It doesn't get any truer or real than that.  And yet he can go on Larry King and claim it was friggin TRASH?!!  He may as well be calling his granddaughter TRASH, as far as I'm concerned. 

I agree AM

I am more upset over this interview tonight than I've ever been.  This has to seriously stop, it's CRIMINAL
Me too, it is criminal, they really must know that people aren't buying this bs. They are so hurting Casey's defense, how ignorant they are.

I hope LE gets their fill after tonights interview.  I'd love to see obstruction/lying to authorities charges brought against them.  This needs to stop.  They are making a mockery of themselves and I am so disappointed in LKL and CNN.  I hope NG rips them a new one tomorrow night
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #403 on: December 10, 2008, 10:39:36 PM »

5th

But you are number one with me, SS!!!

Awwww...thanks Bearly!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: December 10, 2008, 10:39:39 PM »

Even said only one picture of Casey partying..and it was staged.Paid photo shot.
That's it.It's all an act.There is no missing child.No skank mother.No hammer weilding Grandma.No hose spraying Grandpa.No caterpillar eyebrowed Brother.We are all hallucinating.Dammit...where is Caylee? 

According to Cindy, Caylee is living with a very loving family right now........

And How in the He!! would Cindy know that?    Doesn't she realize how stupid that lie sounds?

The prosecution is going to have fun with them during the trial.   All the BS they have said.

GA looks like he's about to lose it.     They better make sure he isn't out there in California, buying another gun.
That sounds crazy! She has about los tit on that one. As I said earlier this evening these people are just giving more material to this crazy case and more things to be questioned on in court.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: December 10, 2008, 10:40:07 PM »

With all of the media the A's have had over these months has anyone ever heard them plead on camera for the safe return of their granddaughter to the kidnapper they think has her? That is what I would be doing if my loved one (especially an innocent child) was missing. 

Not one stinking time Kat....good Lord...even Susan Smith did that! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #406 on: December 10, 2008, 10:40:15 PM »

With all the released Vid's of Casey and her Parents from Jail -

One common thread I noticed between Each and Every One of them - said more than once and I find it MOST disturbing to the point ... I have nothing to say " My brain cannot even compute their words"

They ALL keep referencing " THAT LITTLE GIRL" or THE LITTLE GIRL - CAYLEE

Do they even know that they are related? Its like they are all talking about an OBJECT

and that alone has prob kept me from watching the Larry King Show Period

Idea

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #407 on: December 10, 2008, 10:40:30 PM »

They are making complete jackasses out of themselves, without giving any thought that at trial, Baez will be throwing at least one of them under the bus.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #408 on: December 10, 2008, 10:41:23 PM »

Even said only one picture of Casey partying..and it was staged.Paid photo shot.
That's it.It's all an act.There is no missing child.No skank mother.No hammer weilding Grandma.No hose spraying Grandpa.No caterpillar eyebrowed Brother.We are all hallucinating.Dammit...where is Caylee? 

According to Cindy, Caylee is living with a very loving family right now........

And How in the He!! would Cindy know that?    Doesn't she realize how stupid that lie sounds?

The prosecution is going to have fun with them during the trial.   All the BS they have said.

GA looks like he's about to lose it.     They better make sure he isn't out there in California, buying another gun.
That sounds crazy! She has about los tit on that one. As I said earlier this evening these people are just giving more material to this crazy case and more things to be questioned on in court.

I thought I seen something hanging out of her upper shirt on her right side 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: December 10, 2008, 10:41:24 PM »

I can't even get to post over at LKL. Must be busy people over there.
Whatever, the document dumps show how many ppl the OCSD questioned and all to no avail in the way of leads to the whereabouts of the baby. The investigators keep notebooks, they are all on the witness lists. There is stuff in their notebooks that isn't in the interviews, trust me, I watched a inquiry up here on something the police keep notes that they cannot redact. How many manhours did the OCSD sign off to this case ? From what I remember, they looked at and questioned everyone she mentioned, looked at everyone she didn't mention. After the FBI reports came in indicating a dead body, why would they waste their time looking and searching for an alive Caylee. No one turned their back on Caylee, the Ants turned a blind eye to what was going on with their daughter and the baby they " loved" so much.
There are never any pictures of Caylee with other kids, at family celebrations, just alot of pictures of someone playing dress up dolly 'n different outfits. No family outtings, just the one pix with Cindy's mother. Crap, they live near Disney, didn't they ever have a family outting there ?  Like all five of them ?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: December 10, 2008, 10:41:27 PM »

I need a stiff drink. That's about the only thing that will put me to sleep tonight.   

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: December 10, 2008, 10:41:41 PM »

No habla espanol...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: December 10, 2008, 10:42:07 PM »

LMAO! I was hoping somebody else would catch that. 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #413 on: December 10, 2008, 10:42:50 PM »

They are making complete jackasses out of themselves, without giving any thought that at trial, Baez will be throwing at least one of them under the bus.

Can we have a twofer or a BOGO 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #414 on: December 10, 2008, 10:43:12 PM »

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #415 on: December 10, 2008, 10:43:25 PM »

I need a stiff drink. That's about the only thing that will put me to sleep tonight.   

Another You prob Saw it too - all the References over and over on the Vid tapes - KC talking to her Parents - referring to CAYLEE as NO name - but said over and over

THAT LITTLE GIRL .........

Vomit city

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: December 10, 2008, 10:43:59 PM »

Well if the family is so loving, why look for her? Who cares about some stupid surveillance tape? Why the mobile billboard all over Orlando? Why the t-shirts? Why hook up with KFN to get donations to help search for her? 

and those are questions Larry should have asked instead of letting CA and GA lie their A$$es off.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #417 on: December 10, 2008, 10:44:29 PM »

I would love to be a fly on the wall at Melich's house tonight. Can you even imagine what he is saying to the TV?   
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #418 on: December 10, 2008, 10:46:21 PM »

I would love to be a fly on the wall at Melich's house tonight. Can you even imagine what he is saying to the TV?   

Yeah, but I doubt Klaas would appreciate me posting it here 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: December 10, 2008, 10:46:32 PM »

Another You prob Saw it too - all the References over and over on the Vid tapes - KC talking to her Parents - referring to CAYLEE as NO name - but said over and over

THAT LITTLE GIRL .........

Vomit city

Yes, it's sickening.  What grieving parent or grandparent keeps referring to the missing (or deceased) child as "that little girl"??  It makes no sense. It seems foreign to me... I can't imagine if something happened to either of my kids. I'd be a total wreck. I'd be saying things like "my baby", "my life", ... whatever nickname I had for them...  I wouldn't refer to them as "that girl" or "that boy". That's just... it's wack!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.