April 25, 2024, 04:13:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329841 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: December 10, 2008, 10:46:32 PM »

With all the released Vid's of Casey and her Parents from Jail -

One common thread I noticed between Each and Every One of them - said more than once and I find it MOST disturbing to the point ... I have nothing to say " My brain cannot even compute their words"

They ALL keep referencing " THAT LITTLE GIRL" or THE LITTLE GIRL - CAYLEE

Do they even know that they are related? Its like they are all talking about an OBJECT

and that alone has prob kept me from watching the Larry King Show Period

Idea

I think it is psychologically distancing themselves from Caylee. They KNOW she is dead. There IS distance. Not sure I explained this well enough, but I tried.

Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: December 10, 2008, 10:47:00 PM »

I need a stiff drink. That's about the only thing that will put me to sleep tonight.   

I think I'll make mine a double!!     
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #422 on: December 10, 2008, 10:47:24 PM »

I have written this many times and this is a known quote and I take it only from my own Father's words

May you find yourself in Heaven for ten minutes before the Devil knows your Dead

Not the exact quote that is known

But - I have to say these words for all the ANTS

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: December 10, 2008, 10:48:01 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: December 10, 2008, 10:48:30 PM »

I always try and see both sides.  I can't imagine being in Cin and George's shoes but we all need to remember that Casey is the reason for all of this.  I think Cin and George are at wits end right now and they're both going to fall apart soon.  Several years ago I had issues with my daughter but nothing like this.  I was devastated at how she treated me and her mood was so mean.  A friend told me that I was such a good mom and not to take it personally as each one of my children would have different personalities and there wasn't anything I could do about it.  She told me I needed to concentrate on my other children.  I gave my daughter tough love for the next year and she finally grew up and is now a wonderful mother and wife.  Cin needs to do that and concentrate on Lee.  I would imagine he's having issues now too.  Casey has done this to all of them and not thinking twice about it....yet. 
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: December 10, 2008, 10:50:28 PM »

Even said only one picture of Casey partying..and it was staged.Paid photo shot.
That's it.It's all an act.There is no missing child.No skank mother.No hammer weilding Grandma.No hose spraying Grandpa.No caterpillar eyebrowed Brother.We are all hallucinating.Dammit...where is Caylee? 

According to Cindy, Caylee is living with a very loving family right now........

And How in the He!! would Cindy know that?    Doesn't she realize how stupid that lie sounds?

The prosecution is going to have fun with them during the trial.   All the BS they have said.

GA looks like he's about to lose it.     They better make sure he isn't out there in California, buying another gun.
That sounds crazy! She has about los tit on that one. As I said earlier this evening these people are just giving more material to this crazy case and more things to be questioned on in court.

Oh, yeah . . . My draw dropped when I heard Cindy give that B.S. explanation. The funniest thing was watching George's reaction when Larry asked the question about the party photos and Cindy began babbling her ridiculous response. When she began speaking, George abruptly turned to her and stared at her, almost like: "Wow, how did you pull that one out of your a**?"
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #426 on: December 10, 2008, 10:51:31 PM »

I can't get to LK blog site either, but I would have asked:

Where was Casey during the two years she wasn't going to work?
Why did she need a "nanny" when she wasn't working?
How did she pay for a "nanny" with no source of income?
Why didn't you ask her even one of these questions during your visit with her?
Were the pictures of Casey at Target also staged to draw more people in to the store?
Why didn't Casey go pick up her car, and why when you asked her that and she was evasive did you just drop it?

Ok, and the list goes on and on........Sounds to me like LK let them off really easy.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: December 10, 2008, 10:51:59 PM »

YW!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: December 10, 2008, 10:52:34 PM »

Klaas......Charlie Girl is picking on me because I dont know how to post pictures......make her stand in the corner......lol
   or send me to picture posting school!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, I'll just go put myself in the corner right now before Klaas makes me go there cause I'm going to tease you, too!  Seriously, though, that's a mighty handsome boy you have!  I remember when you used to have your picture on your avatar, so I know where he got his good looks from!

Love ya!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #429 on: December 10, 2008, 10:54:15 PM »

According to Cindy, Caylee is living with a very loving family right now........

Well if the family is so loving, why look for her? Who cares about some stupid surveillance tape? Why the mobile billboard all over Orlando? Why the t-shirts? Why hook up with KFN to get donations to help search for her? 

Oh you mean the same loving family has Caylee that is such a threat to her and her life in danger if any tips are discussed publicly?? HMMMMM

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: December 10, 2008, 10:54:17 PM »

Lee is old enought to look after himself. Perhaps that is just what he is doing.
Oh, I forget, Casey threw him under the molesting bus with Tony and Jesse.
Maybe he is just hiding.
I am going to go to LKL later and say something just because the Ants will be reading. It didn't change my mind one bit and if this is part of Baez's plan he better think again. It isn't going to fly with a jury.   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #431 on: December 10, 2008, 10:54:51 PM »

With all the released Vid's of Casey and her Parents from Jail -

One common thread I noticed between Each and Every One of them - said more than once and I find it MOST disturbing to the point ... I have nothing to say " My brain cannot even compute their words"

They ALL keep referencing " THAT LITTLE GIRL" or THE LITTLE GIRL - CAYLEE

Do they even know that they are related? Its like they are all talking about an OBJECT

and that alone has prob kept me from watching the Larry King Show Period

Idea

I think it is psychologically distancing themselves from Caylee. They KNOW she is dead. There IS distance. Not sure I explained this well enough, but I tried.
Ms Brandi Yes - I got it and Your Correct. But it is SICK of them to portray that they Love Caylee and yet call her an object. Those tapes were created when Caylee was first missing. They had no idea (( SO WE THINK)) even though some think different. I think different. I think that Cindy/GA have known Caylee has been dead since June. This Mockery and Pain and Suffering that they have created is sick. The entire Nation is watching and Caring about Caylee Marie Anthony. She is Everyone's Baby. Even internationally she is watched. All the Efforts of hearts and souls via Tim and his ppl and the volunteers... Disgrace I can only Say about GA and CA. The Money, The Time, the Compassion from Everyone and yet ...

Cindy and George just keep plugging along waiting for their Contract of a Movie Deal or a Book deal ( As I see it) they have all of them = Have Thrown Caylee under the BUS ...and NONE of them will ever look back ... thats jmo

Look at OJ for example

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #432 on: December 10, 2008, 10:54:56 PM »

Oh, yeah . . . My draw dropped when I heard Cindy give that B.S. explanation.

HUH???  LOL, I'm going to bed.......I'm starting to think everything is funny Smile

Just pickin on you instead of HH, rmcalo Wink
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: December 10, 2008, 10:55:06 PM »

I think Baez will ask for a delay of trial tomorrow - but not a big delay because they have to take advantage of all the media attention that C&G are getting, claiming that Caylee is still alive.    The media won't continue to have C&G on, week after week for the next year or two.  jmo.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: December 10, 2008, 10:55:51 PM »

here a better version of the picture.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2008, 10:56:21 PM »

Oh, yeah . . . My draw dropped when I heard Cindy give that B.S. explanation.

HUH???  LOL, I'm going to bed.......I'm starting to think everything is funny Smile

Just pickin on you instead of HH, rmcalo Wink
Me too, I thought she meant drawers, but I wasn't going to say anything.............................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #436 on: December 10, 2008, 10:56:30 PM »

If that interview wasn't bad enough, my husband says to me, Larry did a real good job interviewing them, I just gave him a dirty look and went back upstairs. Good Night everyone, big day tomorrow, pretrial hearing, I'm sure it will be interesting.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: December 10, 2008, 10:57:26 PM »

Klaas......Charlie Girl is picking on me because I dont know how to post pictures......make her stand in the corner......lol
   or send me to picture posting school!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, I'll just go put myself in the corner right now before Klaas makes me go there cause I'm going to tease you, too!  Seriously, though, that's a mighty handsome boy you have!  I remember when you used to have your picture on your avatar, so I know where he got his good looks from!

Love ya!

Karen
awwwww   thank you so much.....heehee.......Ill let you pick on me now!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #438 on: December 10, 2008, 10:58:19 PM »

I'm heading to bed too. Night Monkeys.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: December 10, 2008, 10:58:51 PM »

Well if the family is so loving, why look for her? Who cares about some stupid surveillance tape? Why the mobile billboard all over Orlando? Why the t-shirts? Why hook up with KFN to get donations to help search for her? 

Oh you mean the same loving family has Caylee that is such a threat to her and her life in danger if any tips are discussed publicly?? HMMMMM

Must be the same family unless Caylee changes families each time she moves to a new city. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.