April 26, 2024, 02:50:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329872 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: December 10, 2008, 10:59:13 PM »

I'm heading to bed too. Night Monkeys.
no Boo, dont go to bed.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: December 10, 2008, 10:59:28 PM »

Several years ago I was contacted by the FBI concerning a case they were working in Florida...long story short, they flew me to Miami for an interview at the US Attorneys' office...these agents are otherwordly...they don't even sweat in the Miami heat!  No joking!  Long story short...I spent a few days in their "war room" and they had posters, pictures even cartoons that they had drawn, hanging all over the place.
They were on a mission to get their prey and it took on a life of its own....I predict that they will bring any charges possible against GA, CA and LA...they don't like these idiots going on national TV and talking about them....I'm sure local LE is fed up too.  They had all better obey every single traffic light, stop sign, turn signal, etc.  I predict it will get ugly for the A's in the near future.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #442 on: December 10, 2008, 10:59:44 PM »

Oh, yeah . . . My draw dropped when I heard Cindy give that B.S. explanation.

HUH???  LOL, I'm going to bed.......I'm starting to think everything is funny Smile

Just pickin on you instead of HH, rmcalo Wink
Me too, I thought she meant drawers, but I wasn't going to say anything.............................

Maybe it was a combination of Jaw & Drawers?  I dunno why I'm being so ornery tonight

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: December 10, 2008, 10:59:47 PM »

Oh, yeah . . . My draw dropped when I heard Cindy give that B.S. explanation.

HUH???  LOL, I'm going to bed.......I'm starting to think everything is funny Smile

Just pickin on you instead of HH, rmcalo Wink

It's called a typo. . . I meant "jaw" . . . I am so annoyed by the B.S. and lies that I was typing too fast! It happens.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: December 10, 2008, 11:00:05 PM »

If that interview wasn't bad enough, my husband says to me, Larry did a real good job interviewing them, I just gave him a dirty look and went back upstairs. Good Night everyone, big day tomorrow, pretrial hearing, I'm sure it will be interesting.
Okay-now I'll have to stay up for another hour to watch it!  I'll see you all tomorrow night!
Take care and sleep well!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: December 10, 2008, 11:00:12 PM »

Even said only one picture of Casey partying..and it was staged.Paid photo shot.
That's it.It's all an act.There is no missing child.No skank mother.No hammer weilding Grandma.No hose spraying Grandpa.No caterpillar eyebrowed Brother.We are all hallucinating.Dammit...where is Caylee? 

According to Cindy, Caylee is living with a very loving family right now........

And How in the He!! would Cindy know that?    Doesn't she realize how stupid that lie sounds?

The prosecution is going to have fun with them during the trial.   All the BS they have said.

GA looks like he's about to lose it.     They better make sure he isn't out there in California, buying another gun.
That sounds crazy! She has about los tit on that one. As I said earlier this evening these people are just giving more material to this crazy case and more things to be questioned on in court.

Oh, yeah . . . My draw dropped when I heard Cindy give that B.S. explanation. The funniest thing was watching George's reaction when Larry asked the question about the party photos and Cindy began babbling her ridiculous response. When she began speaking, George abruptly turned to her and stared at her, almost like: "Wow, how did you pull that one out of your a**?"

This is a family site.  No drawer dropping in the cage!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #446 on: December 10, 2008, 11:00:37 PM »

Boo you were dubbed my Santress a few nights ago - so when I say Goodnight Santress ..lol ...dont be confused

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: December 10, 2008, 11:00:41 PM »

Good night departing monkeys.    I'm leaving, too.   
Tomorrow should be interesting! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: December 10, 2008, 11:00:43 PM »

The lies tonight from both were really astounding;  It's been my opinion that I have never believed George when he says that the last time he saw Caylee was on the 16th, as he gets this goofy and surprised look on his face right after he says that, as if to say: "Did I really say that?  Do you believe me ?" 

You almost wonder if Caylee died during that family brawl that Leonard Padilla describes which supposedly happened on the night of the 15th, after Cin Cin and Caylee returned from visiting Cin Cin's father in the rest home and then having dinner with Cin Cin's mother afterward......makes you wonder if they gave themselves 30 days to concoct a script ?  Also makes you wonder if the only reason Cin Cin ever called 911 was because George and Cin Cin both realized after returning from the tow yard with the smelly car that a third person [ not a family member ] also smelled the smell of death in that car...the tow man.  I wonder if they thought they should cover their rears as perhaps the tow man had reported the smell to the police without their knowledge ??
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #449 on: December 10, 2008, 11:00:51 PM »

If that interview wasn't bad enough, my husband says to me, Larry did a real good job interviewing them, I just gave him a dirty look and went back upstairs. Good Night everyone, big day tomorrow, pretrial hearing, I'm sure it will be interesting.

Nighters Rose, thanks for shariing in the misery 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: December 10, 2008, 11:01:38 PM »

I think Baez will ask for a delay of trial tomorrow - but not a big delay because they have to take advantage of all the media attention that C&G are getting, claiming that Caylee is still alive.    The media won't continue to have C&G on, week after week for the next year or two.  jmo.

If he has good reason, will the judge most likely grant this? Or is it all entirely up to the judge?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: December 10, 2008, 11:01:51 PM »

Even said only one picture of Casey partying..and it was staged.Paid photo shot.
That's it.It's all an act.There is no missing child.No skank mother.No hammer weilding Grandma.No hose spraying Grandpa.No caterpillar eyebrowed Brother.We are all hallucinating.Dammit...where is Caylee? 

Sheesh.... One little typo and the whole board explodes! Sorry!

According to Cindy, Caylee is living with a very loving family right now........

And How in the He!! would Cindy know that?    Doesn't she realize how stupid that lie sounds?

The prosecution is going to have fun with them during the trial.   All the BS they have said.

GA looks like he's about to lose it.     They better make sure he isn't out there in California, buying another gun.
That sounds crazy! She has about los tit on that one. As I said earlier this evening these people are just giving more material to this crazy case and more things to be questioned on in court.

Oh, yeah . . . My draw dropped when I heard Cindy give that B.S. explanation. The funniest thing was watching George's reaction when Larry asked the question about the party photos and Cindy began babbling her ridiculous response. When she began speaking, George abruptly turned to her and stared at her, almost like: "Wow, how did you pull that one out of your a**?"

This is a family site.  No drawer dropping in the cage!!!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: December 10, 2008, 11:02:08 PM »

With all the released Vid's of Casey and her Parents from Jail -

One common thread I noticed between Each and Every One of them - said more than once and I find it MOST disturbing to the point ... I have nothing to say " My brain cannot even compute their words"

They ALL keep referencing " THAT LITTLE GIRL" or THE LITTLE GIRL - CAYLEE

Do they even know that they are related? Its like they are all talking about an OBJECT

and that alone has prob kept me from watching the Larry King Show Period

Idea

I think it is psychologically distancing themselves from Caylee. They KNOW she is dead. There IS distance. Not sure I explained this well enough, but I tried.

Your right Brandi -They are distancing themselves from Caylee- They are sick, disgusting, pathectic,and psychopathic liars.  They don't deserve to be called grandparents. Caylee is our child.. Justice for Caylee..
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #453 on: December 10, 2008, 11:02:19 PM »

Klaas......Charlie Girl is picking on me because I dont know how to post pictures......make her stand in the corner......lol
   or send me to picture posting school!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, I'll just go put myself in the corner right now before Klaas makes me go there cause I'm going to tease you, too!  Seriously, though, that's a mighty handsome boy you have!  I remember when you used to have your picture on your avatar, so I know where he got his good looks from!

Love ya!

Karen
awwwww   thank you so much.....heehee.......Ill let you pick on me now!

HH!!!!!  I just noticed you DID IT!!  You got your AVI or did some monkey help you?

I forgot to watch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #454 on: December 10, 2008, 11:02:23 PM »

Thank you Deenie!! I remember!!

Sorry A1, my brain is mush! Must snuggle with puppy b4 my head falls right off my shoulders!!

I'll be back tomorrow!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: December 10, 2008, 11:02:57 PM »

Night Boo       hope you dont have nightmares after the LK show, crap...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #456 on: December 10, 2008, 11:03:41 PM »

With all the released Vid's of Casey and her Parents from Jail -

One common thread I noticed between Each and Every One of them - said more than once and I find it MOST disturbing to the point ... I have nothing to say " My brain cannot even compute their words"

They ALL keep referencing " THAT LITTLE GIRL" or THE LITTLE GIRL - CAYLEE

Do they even know that they are related? Its like they are all talking about an OBJECT

and that alone has prob kept me from watching the Larry King Show Period

Idea

I think it is psychologically distancing themselves from Caylee. They KNOW she is dead. There IS distance. Not sure I explained this well enough, but I tried.

I think I heard one of NG's psychologist call it Detachment.  I can definately see where Casey has had this a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: December 10, 2008, 11:03:51 PM »

Klaas......Charlie Girl is picking on me because I dont know how to post pictures......make her stand in the corner......lol
   or send me to picture posting school!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, I'll just go put myself in the corner right now before Klaas makes me go there cause I'm going to tease you, too!  Seriously, though, that's a mighty handsome boy you have!  I remember when you used to have your picture on your avatar, so I know where he got his good looks from!

Love ya!

Karen
awwwww   thank you so much.....heehee.......Ill let you pick on me now!

HH!!!!!  I just noticed you DID IT!!  You got your AVI or did some monkey help you?

I forgot to watch
I did it all by myself.. ha  so there...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: December 10, 2008, 11:04:03 PM »

Thank you Deenie!! I remember!!

Sorry A1, my brain is mush! Must snuggle with puppy b4 my head falls right off my shoulders!!

I'll be back tomorrow!!

Nite Boo..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: December 10, 2008, 11:04:27 PM »

The lies tonight from both were really astounding;  It's been my opinion that I have never believed George when he says that the last time he saw Caylee was on the 16th, as he gets this goofy and surprised look on his face right after he says that, as if to say: "Did I really say that?  Do you believe me ?" 

You almost wonder if Caylee died during that family brawl that Leonard Padilla describes which supposedly happened on the night of the 15th, after Cin Cin and Caylee returned from visiting Cin Cin's father in the rest home and then having dinner with Cin Cin's mother afterward......

I totally thought the same thing.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.