April 23, 2024, 12:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329769 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: December 10, 2008, 11:04:39 PM »

If that interview wasn't bad enough, my husband says to me, Larry did a real good job interviewing them, I just gave him a dirty look and went back upstairs. Good Night everyone, big day tomorrow, pretrial hearing, I'm sure it will be interesting.

Good night, no rose.

And all other monkeys who left for bed.

I am leaving shortly, because I want to be up for the 9 AM pre-trial hearing coverage on truTV also!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: December 10, 2008, 11:05:14 PM »

Ugh.. goodnight.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #462 on: December 10, 2008, 11:05:31 PM »

Several years ago I was contacted by the FBI concerning a case they were working in Florida...long story short, they flew me to Miami for an interview at the US Attorneys' office...these agents are otherwordly...they don't even sweat in the Miami heat!  No joking!  Long story short...I spent a few days in their "war room" and they had posters, pictures even cartoons that they had drawn, hanging all over the place.
They were on a mission to get their prey and it took on a life of its own....I predict that they will bring any charges possible against GA, CA and LA...they don't like these idiots going on national TV and talking about them....I'm sure local LE is fed up too.  They had all better obey every single traffic light, stop sign, turn signal, etc.  I predict it will get ugly for the A's in the near future.

Numbers, I do hope this is the case.   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: December 10, 2008, 11:06:01 PM »

Not ughing anybody here... just the Anthonys. I'm sick sick SICK of all of them.

sleep tight monkeys

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: December 10, 2008, 11:06:22 PM »

Okey Dokey...I just got back from having a smoke outside with Bluesygram's kitty...Goodnight to all Monkeys who are turning in...please don't be too upset or frustrated 'cause here's what is undeniably true:

1.  Casey Anthony is a thief, liar and murderer.  Who would ever want anything to do with her again?
2.  Cindy Anthony is batshit crazy, hooked on meds, and dying by the day.
3.  Lee Anthony is AWOL.
4.  George Anthony is a tool...he allows himself to be dragged around the country defending his murderer daughter, being controlled by his
     crazy wife and will be completely dismantled at trial.  I think he's a suicide risk.
5.  Little Caylee Anthony is much better off in heaven than she was here on earth with the four people above who will not stand up for her
    and who, in my opinion, are making a mockery of her very life.

I was wondering where the heck she went!  
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 10, 2008, 11:06:40 PM »

Not ughing anybody here... just the Anthonys. I'm sick sick SICK of all of them.

sleep tight monkeys
Goodnight........have a good one!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #466 on: December 10, 2008, 11:06:54 PM »

Oh, yeah . . . My draw dropped when I heard Cindy give that B.S. explanation.

HUH???  LOL, I'm going to bed.......I'm starting to think everything is funny Smile

Just pickin on you instead of HH, rmcalo Wink

It's called a typo. . . I meant "jaw" . . . I am so annoyed by the B.S. and lies that I was typing too fast! It happens.

I know RMCALO, I was just being silly Wink
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: December 10, 2008, 11:07:48 PM »

Okey Dokey...I just got back from having a smoke outside with Bluesygram's kitty...Goodnight to all Monkeys who are turning in...please don't be too upset or frustrated 'cause here's what is undeniably true:

1.  Casey Anthony is a thief, liar and murderer.  Who would ever want anything to do with her again?
2.  Cindy Anthony is batshit crazy, hooked on meds, and dying by the day.
3.  Lee Anthony is AWOL.
4.  George Anthony is a tool...he allows himself to be dragged around the country defending his murderer daughter, being controlled by his
     crazy wife and will be completely dismantled at trial.  I think he's a suicide risk.
5.  Little Caylee Anthony is much better off in heaven than she was here on earth with the four people above who will not stand up for her
    and who, in my opinion, are making a mockery of her very life.

I was wondering where the heck she went!  

I just love her...the coolest avi ever!  She reminds me of my kitty Jackson, he owned me for 17 years...he was the love of my life.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: December 10, 2008, 11:09:11 PM »

Goodnight to all Monkeys who are turning in.  Sweet dreams.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #469 on: December 10, 2008, 11:10:14 PM »

Klaas......Charlie Girl is picking on me because I dont know how to post pictures......make her stand in the corner......lol
   or send me to picture posting school!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, I'll just go put myself in the corner right now before Klaas makes me go there cause I'm going to tease you, too!  Seriously, though, that's a mighty handsome boy you have!  I remember when you used to have your picture on your avatar, so I know where he got his good looks from!

Love ya!

Karen
awwwww   thank you so much.....heehee.......Ill let you pick on me now!

HH!!!!!  I just noticed you DID IT!!  You got your AVI or did some monkey help you?

I forgot to watch
I did it all by myself.. ha  so there...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: December 10, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

REMINDER - We are starting to slip back into TOO MUCH off topic, especially in the late night hours.  Please be kind to the rest of us here and try to stay on topic. 

TIA
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: December 10, 2008, 11:15:07 PM »

Goodnight klaasend, higherhopes, Wyks, CharlieGirl, scnative, princess monkey, Kat_Gram, numbersgirl, da sparkenator, rmcalo, GoldieTX, Orchidwmn, Jerseygirl345, PJ, flossy, Searching, BluesyGram, Paulah, N2WISHN, Bearlyhere, anothermonkey, Sea Searcher, cuteascanbe, islandmonkey, Deenie, BooMonkey, suzyinpgh, Western *******, Mags, danabar and 44 Guests.

Sleep tight everyone! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: December 10, 2008, 11:15:58 PM »

The lies tonight from both were really astounding;  It's been my opinion that I have never believed George when he says that the last time he saw Caylee was on the 16th, as he gets this goofy and surprised look on his face right after he says that, as if to say: "Did I really say that?  Do you believe me ?" 

You almost wonder if Caylee died during that family brawl that Leonard Padilla describes which supposedly happened on the night of the 15th, after Cin Cin and Caylee returned from visiting Cin Cin's father in the rest home and then having dinner with Cin Cin's mother afterward......makes you wonder if they gave themselves 30 days to concoct a script ?  Also makes you wonder if the only reason Cin Cin ever called 911 was because George and Cin Cin both realized after returning from the tow yard with the smelly car that a third person [ not a family member ] also smelled the smell of death in that car...the tow man.  I wonder if they thought they should cover their rears as perhaps the tow man had reported the smell to the police without their knowledge ??

That is something to think about. For all we know, something could have happened to Caylee on the way back from the nursing home visit. We just don't have all the facts, and with the whole family lying we aren't sure of what to believe. However, I have always felt that GA had a hand in disposing of the body.  I knew something was up when he described in detail what KC and Caylee were suppossed to be wearing the last time he saw them. But what cemented it for me was the FBI interview. GA became physically sick just talking about the odor in the trunk. Here is a seasoned ex cop getting sick talking about decomp. Doesn't fly with me. However, a Grandfather that had to move the decomposing body of his Granddaughter might react that way. JMOO
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: December 10, 2008, 11:16:36 PM »

Goodnight klaasend, higherhopes, Wyks, CharlieGirl, scnative, princess monkey, Kat_Gram, numbersgirl, da sparkenator, rmcalo, GoldieTX, Orchidwmn, Jerseygirl345, PJ, flossy, Searching, BluesyGram, Paulah, N2WISHN, Bearlyhere, anothermonkey, Sea Searcher, cuteascanbe, islandmonkey, Deenie, BooMonkey, suzyinpgh, Western *******, Mags, danabar and 44 Guests.

Sleep tight everyone! 

Good nite Kimber
Nice to meet you
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: December 10, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »

Sleep tight everyone! 
Goodnight......you too..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #475 on: December 10, 2008, 11:17:25 PM »

Sleep tight everyone! 

Good Night Kimber 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: December 10, 2008, 11:17:32 PM »

The lies tonight from both were really astounding;  It's been my opinion that I have never believed George when he says that the last time he saw Caylee was on the 16th, as he gets this goofy and surprised look on his face right after he says that, as if to say: "Did I really say that?  Do you believe me ?" 

You almost wonder if Caylee died during that family brawl that Leonard Padilla describes which supposedly happened on the night of the 15th, after Cin Cin and Caylee returned from visiting Cin Cin's father in the rest home and then having dinner with Cin Cin's mother afterward......makes you wonder if they gave themselves 30 days to concoct a script ?  Also makes you wonder if the only reason Cin Cin ever called 911 was because George and Cin Cin both realized after returning from the tow yard with the smelly car that a third person [ not a family member ] also smelled the smell of death in that car...the tow man.  I wonder if they thought they should cover their rears as perhaps the tow man had reported the smell to the police without their knowledge ??
You know, sevral ppl over on other blogs have wondered the same thing. But then, Cindy would be doing the jail time, can't see Casey taking one for the team. The actions of the Ants makes THEM look guilty in that way, doesn't it ?
whatUthinking!?
Scared Monkey

lets get kickin!!

« Reply #477 on: December 10, 2008, 11:17:32 PM »

goodnite my monkey friends. i am heading for bed. i will check in tommorrow to update on the pre trial. sweet dreams. and hope you all like my snow covered Christmas tree

My grandchildren are my reason for waking up each morning, 14 wonderful blessings from God
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: December 10, 2008, 11:19:35 PM »

Gonight y'all also. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #479 on: December 10, 2008, 11:20:25 PM »

Several years ago I was contacted by the FBI concerning a case they were working in Florida...long story short, they flew me to Miami for an interview at the US Attorneys' office...these agents are otherwordly...they don't even sweat in the Miami heat!  No joking!  Long story short...I spent a few days in their "war room" and they had posters, pictures even cartoons that they had drawn, hanging all over the place.
They were on a mission to get their prey and it took on a life of its own....I predict that they will bring any charges possible against GA, CA and LA...they don't like these idiots going on national TV and talking about them....I'm sure local LE is fed up too.  They had all better obey every single traffic light, stop sign, turn signal, etc.  I predict it will get ugly for the A's in the near future.

I can only Hope that the Ants wind up in the Boom Boom Room - that they will be held accountable - ALL of them - See the thing is with Modern NOW - all their words are public ...

Not just a few words - Many and Many more that follow up everything that was twisted and restated ... That I have to say though within the Laws of today -they will get their fingers burnt, after all is said and done.

Admissible, dismissible, they will come out with something ...

The Laws are not created for the victim - Who is CAYLEE
Yet this will be a 3 ring circus all and all and Caylee will be the Secondary thought within - after all is said ...Judicially.

The Case itself has taken on a New Life and the Anthony's are Promoting it to be Just so. They want everything taken away from Caylee. This is all About Casey.

Casey in her Vids talking to her Parents from Jail - SHEEET 
SHE is in HER FRIGGING GLORY - MY MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE ME SO MUCH - THEY CARE THAT I AM EATING NASTY COLESLAW

Wait wait wait ... WHERE is CAYLEE ?

The one Vid of Caylee with her Papa in the Nursing home. A caller said a few wk back on NG that she felt after watching the Vid of Caylee and her Great Granpa that Caylee had Fear in her Eyes.

I said that once WAYYYY Back in an OLD CAGE

That Caylee was showing the face of Fear and that she knew the ONLY one person was her Great Granpa - that she felt trust with him.

NOT one person on this planet can state the life of Caylee within the House of the Anthonys. This crap that is of Cindy " Bathing" Caylee up to endless times a day - that says a hell of a lot. If that is even true.  Pictures of Babies Bedrooms with perfect furnishings mean Nothing.

I think this House has been "forgive me" a SQUIRREL Cage for a very Long Time.
There is no substance within the Anthony house. They have NOT ONE PERSON to stand up for them - NO One. NOT a family member. Not a Neighbor. No BODY

There is NO ONE to stand by them as a witness of Them being a Family - CA/GA a couple - NO One. That speaks louder than words.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.