March 28, 2024, 08:30:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 328594 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #480 on: December 10, 2008, 11:20:28 PM »

goodnite my monkey friends. i am heading for bed. i will check in tommorrow to update on the pre trial. sweet dreams. and hope you all like my snow covered Christmas tree

Good Night & love your signature line 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: December 10, 2008, 11:21:07 PM »

Goodnight klaasend, higherhopes, Wyks, CharlieGirl, scnative, princess monkey, Kat_Gram, numbersgirl, da sparkenator, rmcalo, GoldieTX, Orchidwmn, Jerseygirl345, PJ, flossy, Searching, BluesyGram, Paulah, N2WISHN, Bearlyhere, anothermonkey, Sea Searcher, cuteascanbe, islandmonkey, Deenie, BooMonkey, suzyinpgh, Western *******, Mags, danabar and 44 Guests.

Sleep tight everyone! 

the sparkle maker is invisible, I guess. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #482 on: December 10, 2008, 11:23:28 PM »

REMINDER - We are starting to slip back into TOO MUCH off topic, especially in the late night hours.  Please be kind to the rest of us here and try to stay on topic. 

TIA

Sorry Klaas ~ I think its because its the Month of Dec and ppl are already under stress and than ADD Ants and it puts them into OT - just to feel normal ... No excuses this is the Caylee Room ~ We Understand ... We will Behave

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #483 on: December 10, 2008, 11:24:28 PM »

Goodnight klaasend, higherhopes, Wyks, CharlieGirl, scnative, princess monkey, Kat_Gram, numbersgirl, da sparkenator, rmcalo, GoldieTX, Orchidwmn, Jerseygirl345, PJ, flossy, Searching, BluesyGram, Paulah, N2WISHN, Bearlyhere, anothermonkey, Sea Searcher, cuteascanbe, islandmonkey, Deenie, BooMonkey, suzyinpgh, Western *******, Mags, danabar and  BRANDI44 Guests.

Sleep tight everyone! 

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: December 10, 2008, 11:24:42 PM »

I really cannot see KC taking one for the team!!! LOL...I believe that the A's were just grieving grandparents until the lab results first came back. I believe that they immediately went into cover up mode..They have just gotten worse since then! During all of those initial interviews, they danced around KC trying to get her to talk. The secret codes about the others involved, I think Cindy really believed her.This has all changed though and their reasonable doubt media tour is a despicable display.

Carmen
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: December 10, 2008, 11:24:54 PM »

Goodnight klaasend, higherhopes, Wyks, CharlieGirl, scnative, princess monkey, Kat_Gram, numbersgirl, da sparkenator, rmcalo, GoldieTX, Orchidwmn, Jerseygirl345, PJ, flossy, Searching, BluesyGram, Paulah, N2WISHN, Bearlyhere, anothermonkey, Sea Searcher, cuteascanbe, islandmonkey, Deenie, BooMonkey, suzyinpgh, Western *******, Mags, danabar and 44 Guests.

Sleep tight everyone! 

awwwww   no way your invisible........GOODNIGHT!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: December 10, 2008, 11:26:06 PM »

I call this mine! [img][img]
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #487 on: December 10, 2008, 11:26:24 PM »

Sleep tight everyone! 

Good Night Kimber. Sleep well.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: December 10, 2008, 11:27:51 PM »

I really cannot see KC taking one for the team!!! LOL...I believe that the A's were just grieving grandparents until the lab results first came back. I believe that they immediately went into cover up mode..They have just gotten worse since then! During all of those initial interviews, they danced around KC trying to get her to talk. The secret codes about the others involved, I think Cindy really believed her.This has all changed though and their reasonable doubt media tour is a despicable display.
I agree.....I think when they came to realize that caylee was really gone, instead of doing what was right and just saying, ok we realize that our daughter did something to our GD and we are gonna try to get to the bottom of this.....they automatically went into , lets save casey mode........dispicable!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #489 on: December 10, 2008, 11:28:07 PM »

Sleep tight everyone! 

Good Night Sweet Honey Bunny

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: December 10, 2008, 11:28:29 PM »

Sorry for the O/T Klaasend...goodnight everyone.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #491 on: December 10, 2008, 11:28:40 PM »

here a better version of the picture.

OMG! I love it! Thanks for the laugh!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #492 on: December 10, 2008, 11:28:43 PM »

ITA, Cutie.  I still don't think A's had anything to do with the demise of Caylee.  I'm still on the fence about George possibly helping cover up after the fact.  But when I heard Cindy's first 911 call & that spontaneous utterance, I think its the real deal, imo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: December 10, 2008, 11:29:33 PM »

REMINDER - We are starting to slip back into TOO MUCH off topic, especially in the late night hours.  Please be kind to the rest of us here and try to stay on topic. 

TIA

Sorry Klaas ~ I think its because its the Month of Dec and ppl are already under stress and than ADD Ants and it puts them into OT - just to feel normal ... No excuses this is the Caylee Room ~ We Understand ... We will Behave

I know, I just wanted to give a friendly reminder 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: December 10, 2008, 11:30:27 PM »

The lies tonight from both were really astounding;  It's been my opinion that I have never believed George when he says that the last time he saw Caylee was on the 16th, as he gets this goofy and surprised look on his face right after he says that, as if to say: "Did I really say that?  Do you believe me ?" 

You almost wonder if Caylee died during that family brawl that Leonard Padilla describes which supposedly happened on the night of the 15th, after Cin Cin and Caylee returned from visiting Cin Cin's father in the rest home and then having dinner with Cin Cin's mother afterward......makes you wonder if they gave themselves 30 days to concoct a script ?  Also makes you wonder if the only reason Cin Cin ever called 911 was because George and Cin Cin both realized after returning from the tow yard with the smelly car that a third person [ not a family member ] also smelled the smell of death in that car...the tow man.  I wonder if they thought they should cover their rears as perhaps the tow man had reported the smell to the police without their knowledge ??

That is something to think about. For all we know, something could have happened to Caylee on the way back from the nursing home visit. We just don't have all the facts, and with the whole family lying we aren't sure of what to believe. However, I have always felt that GA had a hand in disposing of the body.  I knew something was up when he described in detail what KC and Caylee were suppossed to be wearing the last time he saw them. But what cemented it for me was the FBI interview. GA became physically sick just talking about the odor in the trunk. Here is a seasoned ex cop getting sick talking about decomp. Doesn't fly with me. However, a Grandfather that had to move the decomposing body of his Granddaughter might react that way. JMOO

There is no way Casey did this all by herself . The murder yes but disposing of the body no.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: December 10, 2008, 11:30:49 PM »

here a better version of the picture.

OMG! I love it! Thanks for the laugh!
Hey Tevye...........I just wanted to say Hi.......wish I was beside you so I could give you a high five!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: December 10, 2008, 11:33:43 PM »

ITA, Cutie.  I still don't think A's had anything to do with the demise of Caylee.  I'm still on the fence about George possibly helping cover up after the fact.  But when I heard Cindy's first 911 call & that spontaneous utterance, I think its the real deal, imo
I agree......Casey did this all by herself and its only after the Anthony's calmed down and started thinking that they started jumping into the "lets save Casey mode".....the first reaction was the last time they told the truth!!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: December 10, 2008, 11:34:44 PM »

Several years ago I was contacted by the FBI concerning a case they were working in Florida...long story short, they flew me to Miami for an interview at the US Attorneys' office...these agents are otherwordly...they don't even sweat in the Miami heat!  No joking!  Long story short...I spent a few days in their "war room" and they had posters, pictures even cartoons that they had drawn, hanging all over the place.
They were on a mission to get their prey and it took on a life of its own....I predict that they will bring any charges possible against GA, CA and LA...they don't like these idiots going on national TV and talking about them....I'm sure local LE is fed up too.  They had all better obey every single traffic light, stop sign, turn signal, etc.  I predict it will get ugly for the A's in the near future.

I bet at the trial they will have EVERY word, phrase answer keyed up digitally ready to be played to G & C & L to contradict anything they say on the witness stand.  They will be so DISCREDITED anything they ever say will go down the drain.  Then they will bring on Rick and Shirley....end of the Antknees.  No donation jar, no employer will ever hire them...stick a fork in 'em.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: December 10, 2008, 11:37:06 PM »

I watched part of the Larry King show tonite.  I understand it about the money, but I dont understand how the Anthonys can go on and on living with themselves with what they are saying.  Surely their parents have some morals.  We have lost two children in my family.  My sisters were devestated, we all were, and I dont think there is hardly a day that goes by that we dont think about the lost ones and where they would be today, but my sisters never acted like the Anthonys, never.  How do they live with this?????  And I try and try to put myself in that position and think what I would do.  I know, I would accept it as what it is.  The saddest thing a family would ever have to accept.  Something horrible has happend to Caylee, she is gone.  OK, her mom, obviously is not telling the truth.   We, as a family will get her help, a good lawyer, and do the best we can.......no more lies.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #499 on: December 10, 2008, 11:40:34 PM »

Good night Monkey Family
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.