April 20, 2024, 08:05:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329510 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: December 10, 2008, 11:48:41 PM »

I think this current Anthony "media blitz" is intended to sidestep some more evidence from LE that may be released soon. It has to be something big, too, because the Anthonys and JB are pretty much saturating the TV right now; it's disgusting. I think something about Caylee's body may be on its way, and the Anthonys and JB are doing everything in their power to create reasonable doubt before it happens.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: December 10, 2008, 11:52:18 PM »

I think this current Anthony "media blitz" is intended to sidestep some more evidence from LE that may be released soon. It has to be something big, too, because the Anthonys and JB are pretty much saturating the TV right now; it's disgusting. I think something about Caylee's body may be on its way, and the Anthonys and JB are doing everything in their power to create reasonable doubt before it happens.

I sure hope something big is coming from LE. We need it to counteract all this Anthony BS.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: December 10, 2008, 11:52:22 PM »

The lies tonight from both were really astounding;  It's been my opinion that I have never believed George when he says that the last time he saw Caylee was on the 16th, as he gets this goofy and surprised look on his face right after he says that, as if to say: "Did I really say that?  Do you believe me ?" 

You almost wonder if Caylee died during that family brawl that Leonard Padilla describes which supposedly happened on the night of the 15th, after Cin Cin and Caylee returned from visiting Cin Cin's father in the rest home and then having dinner with Cin Cin's mother afterward......

I totally thought the same thing.

Thank you for saying that - I have thought that from the very beginning.  She must have been fatally injured ?  In the heat of passion more murders occur in domestic fights than any other scenario.  We have all seen that neither George, Cin Cin, or Lee can control themselves when angered.  We've also heard of the police being called in the past by the neighbors because of domestic chaos.  It is enough to make you wonder.

Something George said some time ago has bothered me :  Paraphrasing here: He said something to the affect that he lived with THREE high strung females...Cin Cin, Casey & Caylee.  What an odd thing to say.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #503 on: December 10, 2008, 11:57:23 PM »

The lies tonight from both were really astounding;  It's been my opinion that I have never believed George when he says that the last time he saw Caylee was on the 16th, as he gets this goofy and surprised look on his face right after he says that, as if to say: "Did I really say that?  Do you believe me ?" 

You almost wonder if Caylee died during that family brawl that Leonard Padilla describes which supposedly happened on the night of the 15th, after Cin Cin and Caylee returned from visiting Cin Cin's father in the rest home and then having dinner with Cin Cin's mother afterward......makes you wonder if they gave themselves 30 days to concoct a script ?   Also makes you wonder if the only reason Cin Cin ever called 911 was because George and Cin Cin both realized after returning from the tow yard with the smelly car that a third person [ not a family member ] also smelled the smell of death in that car...the tow man.  I wonder if they thought they should cover their rears as perhaps the tow man had reported the smell to the police without their knowledge ??

That is something to think about. For all we know, something could have happened to Caylee on the way back from the nursing home visit. We just don't have all the facts, and with the whole family lying we aren't sure of what to believe. However, I have always felt that GA had a hand in disposing of the body.  I knew something was up when he described in detail what KC and Caylee were suppossed to be wearing the last time he saw them. But what cemented it for me was the FBI interview. GA became physically sick just talking about the odor in the trunk. Here is a seasoned ex cop getting sick talking about decomp. Doesn't fly with me. However, a Grandfather that had to move the decomposing body of his Granddaughter might react that way. JMOO

There is no way Casey did this all by herself . The murder yes but disposing of the body no.

I agree with all of these statements and have said all along that I did buy into the 911 calls.
They didn't make sense...reporting a car stolen that's sitting in the driveway? I didn't feel the sincerity that some believe was in the third call...I still think it was (poorly)scripted..JMO

I also think that the reason they called LE was because some of the extended family and KC's friends, were starting to get suspicious of Caylee being missing...it can't be hidden forever but thirty days gave them a good head start.

Just one theory...write or wrong..I have only a gut feeling to support it 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: December 11, 2008, 12:00:05 AM »

You almost wonder if Caylee died during that family brawl that Leonard Padilla describes which supposedly happened on the night of the 15th, after Cin Cin and Caylee returned from visiting Cin Cin's father in the rest home and then having dinner with Cin Cin's mother afterward......makes you wonder if they gave themselves 30 days to concoct a script ?  Also makes you wonder if the only reason Cin Cin ever called 911 was because George and Cin Cin both realized after returning from the tow yard with the smelly car that a third person [ not a family member ] also smelled the smell of death in that car...the tow man.  I wonder if they thought they should cover their rears as perhaps the tow man had reported the smell to the police without their knowledge ??

That is something to think about. For all we know, something could have happened to Caylee on the way back from the nursing home visit. We just don't have all the facts, and with the whole family lying we aren't sure of what to believe. However, I have always felt that GA had a hand in disposing of the body.  I knew something was up when he described in detail what KC and Caylee were suppossed to be wearing the last time he saw them. But what cemented it for me was the FBI interview. GA became physically sick just talking about the odor in the trunk. Here is a seasoned ex cop getting sick talking about decomp. Doesn't fly with me. However, a Grandfather that had to move the decomposing body of his Granddaughter might react that way. JMOO

Good points.  Because of all of the lies, automatically everyone in that Anthony household is in the spotlight;  I also have the same opinion in regards to George and the disposal possibilty.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: December 11, 2008, 12:01:45 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!!!
Sleep Peacefully!
Thank You so much Klaas for the Wonderful cage you are keeping.

I just caught up but must turn in because Friday is a big day for me and tomorrow is a big day for us Monkeys.

Hugs,
PJ Paula flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: December 11, 2008, 12:05:07 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!!!
Sleep Peacefully!
Thank You so much Klaas for the Wonderful cage you are keeping.

I just caught up but must turn in because Friday is a big day for me and tomorrow is a big day for us Monkeys.

Hugs,
PJ Paula flower
Goodnight PJ.............got your mail and sent you some more........sleep tight my friend.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: December 11, 2008, 12:07:48 AM »

Wow!  Finally  caught up.....Thought for the evening for everyone to think about.Put yourself in Cindy's shoes (hold ur nose)....she just got Casey home and she won't tell where Caylee is.  Car smells like decomp.  She is eavesdropping on Lee talking to Casey (bet she did that a lot).  Hears that Casey doesn't know where Caylee is.

What would be the first words out of your mouth?

Would it be:  "What have you done?"   (that is called spontaneous utterance..which a lot of experts think is 99 percent truth)

Now why would that come out first...did Casey threaten to do something?   did Spindy SEE her do something?

There is something to that for sure

PS.  After reviewing all of the tapes to LE and jail, I really don't think G&C knew anything up until Casey came home on the first bond.  Now after that, everything shut down.  You can bet Spindy drilled the shit out of her till she told everything.  Then the coverup began.  And yes, I think they moved the body.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: December 11, 2008, 12:09:09 AM »

The more I read and listen to tapes and watch videos, the more lies and inconsistencies I find. It has made every member of that appalling family suspect in my eyes. My latest find is on the 911 call where CA talks about the car smelling. I know that I have heard GA say that CA was pacing outside the house when he got home from work. But the tape shows he was there when CA made that call. Why would he lie about that?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: December 11, 2008, 12:10:55 AM »

The more I read and listen to tapes and watch videos, the more lies and inconsistencies I find. It has made every member of that appalling family suspect in my eyes. My latest find is on the 911 call where CA talks about the car smelling. I know that I have heard GA say that CA was pacing outside the house when he got home from work. But the tape shows he was there when CA made that call. Why would he lie about that?

I think that was Lee in the background.  He was there.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: December 11, 2008, 12:11:33 AM »

You almost wonder if Caylee died during that family brawl that Leonard Padilla describes which supposedly happened on the night of the 15th, after Cin Cin and Caylee returned from visiting Cin Cin's father in the rest home and then having dinner with Cin Cin's mother afterward......makes you wonder if they gave themselves 30 days to concoct a script ?  Also makes you wonder if the only reason Cin Cin ever called 911 was because George and Cin Cin both realized after returning from the tow yard with the smelly car that a third person [ not a family member ] also smelled the smell of death in that car...the tow man.  I wonder if they thought they should cover their rears as perhaps the tow man had reported the smell to the police without their knowledge ??
You know, sevral ppl over on other blogs have wondered the same thing. But then, Cindy would be doing the jail time, can't see Casey taking one for the team. The actions of the Ants makes THEM look guilty in that way, doesn't it ?

Yes;  It does make you wonder, would Casey "take one for the team?" and if so, why ? But if it was the result of injuries sustained during a family knock down brawl [ maybe Caylee was defending her mother during the fight ? ] did they figure that was the best way to handle it ?  It's a puzzlement.

One thing certainly seems certain:  They all are working in unison and playing notes from the same musical score.  Why?
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: December 11, 2008, 12:13:26 AM »

Wow.. just got to watch LKL (waited so I could fast forward through commercials and clips I've already seen on NG).

And.. just... wow.

My thoughts...

Sindy.. she's so robotic.  No emotion whatsoever.  Oh, and she completely full of bs.  (Which we all know.) Food?? Staged photos?? Sightings?? WTFever! I think we should start a list of what states everyone is in and start calling in random tips in every state.  Think she'd get it?!?   ::MonkeyTongue::I also have to say this.. we fostered two little girls a couple years back.. and the 2 yr old was almost identical in looks to Caylee.  She's unfortunately not that remarkable looking, no matter how adorable she is.

George.. I completely agree with everyone's assessment.. That poor man is about ready to go off the deep end.  Of the Ants, (and not including Caylee) he's the only one I feel a smidgeon (and a small one at that) of pity for.  My DH even noticed how twitchy he was on LKL.  He's not so good of a liar.. KC must have definitely picked up her tips from Sindy.

LK.. Come on.  I remember when you used to be somewhat of a respected interviewer.  What I didn't realize is what a good softball player you are.   

NG.  I agree with everyone.  I.Can't.WAIT. for tomorrow night.  Sindy threw down the gauntlet.. and I can't wait to see NG's response.

Finally.. KC.. all this just bothers me because ya know miss Thang is probably all full of herself that the country is focused on her.. giving her exactly what she wants.  Have a fun life in jail your murderous b*)^%.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: December 11, 2008, 12:13:39 AM »

You can actually hear CA say GEORGE. I was surprised I had missed that in listening to the tapes over and over for months.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: December 11, 2008, 12:21:21 AM »

You can actually hear CA say GEORGE. I was surprised I had missed that in listening to the tapes over and over for months.

In George's job as a security guard, he gets paid by the hour so checking where he was wouldn't be difficult for LE.  If she said George, she could have been saying call George or calling Lee George.  I call everybody everybody elses' name except their own, especially if I am upset.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: December 11, 2008, 12:22:58 AM »

Wow.. just got to watch LKL (waited so I could fast forward through commercials and clips I've already seen on NG).

And.. just... wow.

My thoughts...

Sindy.. she's so robotic.  No emotion whatsoever.  Oh, and she completely full of bs.  (Which we all know.) Food?? Staged photos?? Sightings?? WTFever! I think we should start a list of what states everyone is in and start calling in random tips in every state.  Think she'd get it?!?   ::MonkeyTongue::I also have to say this.. we fostered two little girls a couple years back.. and the 2 yr old was almost identical in looks to Caylee.  She's unfortunately not that remarkable looking, no matter how adorable she is.

George.. I completely agree with everyone's assessment.. That poor man is about ready to go off the deep end.  Of the Ants, (and not including Caylee) he's the only one I feel a smidgeon (and a small one at that) of pity for.  My DH even noticed how twitchy he was on LKL.  He's not so good of a liar.. KC must have definitely picked up her tips from Sindy.

LK.. Come on.  I remember when you used to be somewhat of a respected interviewer.  What I didn't realize is what a good softball player you are.   

NG.  I agree with everyone.  I.Can't.WAIT. for tomorrow night.  Sindy threw down the gauntlet.. and I can't wait to see NG's response.

Finally.. KC.. all this just bothers me because ya know miss Thang is probably all full of herself that the country is focused on her.. giving her exactly what she wants.  Have a fun life in jail your murderous b*)^%.

Great post, iowagirl, I had the same take on LK.  I see you are relatively new to the forum, WELCOME TO SM!!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: December 11, 2008, 12:24:28 AM »

Great post, iowagirl, I had the same take on LK.  I see you are relatively new to the forum, WELCOME TO SM!!   

Thanks! I've been lurking for a loooooonngg time and finally came out of hiding.   
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: December 11, 2008, 12:25:08 AM »

In George's job as a security guard, he gets paid by the hour so checking where he was wouldn't be difficult for LE.  If she said George, she could have been saying call George or calling Lee George.  I call everybody everybody elses' name except their own, especially if I am upset.

It's also on the 911 transcript

http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/caylee_911calls_2.htm

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: December 11, 2008, 12:26:17 AM »

OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone notice that in the begining of the Larry King interview that George said he last saw Caylee on June 16th? I thought that she was last seen on June 15th?

!~*Mar*~!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: December 11, 2008, 12:27:23 AM »

You almost wonder if Caylee died during that family brawl that Leonard Padilla describes which supposedly happened on the night of the 15th, after Cin Cin and Caylee returned from visiting Cin Cin's father in the rest home and then having dinner with Cin Cin's mother afterward......makes you wonder if they gave themselves 30 days to concoct a script ?   Also makes you wonder if the only reason Cin Cin ever called 911 was because George and Cin Cin both realized after returning from the tow yard with the smelly car that a third person [ not a family member ] also smelled the smell of death in that car...the tow man.  I wonder if they thought they should cover their rears as perhaps the tow man had reported the smell to the police without their knowledge ??

There is no way Casey did this all by herself . The murder yes but disposing of the body no.

I agree with all of these statements and have said all along that I did buy into the 911 calls.
They didn't make sense...reporting a car stolen that's sitting in the driveway? I didn't feel the sincerity that some believe was in the third call...I still think it was (poorly)scripted..JMO

I also think that the reason they called LE was because some of the extended family and KC's friends, were starting to get suspicious of Caylee being missing...it can't be hidden forever but thirty days gave them a good head start.

Just one theory...write or wrong..I have only a gut feeling to support it 

Yes... those 'gut feelings' which just will not go away - I know what you mean;  And I agree, those 911 calls were odd.   Too much pretense in them also;  I am so glad we have been made privy to the interviews !!  We would really be in the dark without them.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: December 11, 2008, 12:29:35 AM »

OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone notice that in the begining of the Larry King interview that George said he last saw Caylee on June 16th? I thought that she was last seen on June 15th?
George has always said that he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house somewhere around 1pm on the day after fathersday.  Cindy was already at work and george is supposingly the lasty person to see caylee alive....well exept Casey that is....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.