April 24, 2024, 06:17:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329815 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: December 11, 2008, 12:30:02 AM »

OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone notice that in the begining of the Larry King interview that George said he last saw Caylee on June 16th? I thought that she was last seen on June 15th?

No, it was June 16th George said he was watching that cooking show when Casey and Caylee left at around 1pm on the 16th.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: December 11, 2008, 12:30:42 AM »

Great post, iowagirl, I had the same take on LK.  I see you are relatively new to the forum, WELCOME TO SM!!   

Thanks! I've been lurking for a loooooonngg time and finally came out of hiding.   

So glad you did..  Welcome.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: December 11, 2008, 12:31:21 AM »

OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone notice that in the begining of the Larry King interview that George said he last saw Caylee on June 16th? I thought that she was last seen on June 15th?

No, it was June 16th George said he was watching that cooking show when Casey and Caylee left at around 1pm on the 16th.
Hey, Klaas....we posted almost the same thing at the same time LoL.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: December 11, 2008, 12:32:41 AM »

OK thanks guys! I heard that and was like "OMG".

!~*Mar*~!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: December 11, 2008, 12:32:57 AM »

Great post, iowagirl, I had the same take on LK.  I see you are relatively new to the forum, WELCOME TO SM!!   

Thanks! I've been lurking for a loooooonngg time and finally came out of hiding.   

You're really doing a good job, I keep my posts short cause I am too nervous to post much more!  But then again, this is a very friendly forum.  I've only lurked on other forums.  The people here are very very nice!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: December 11, 2008, 12:33:28 AM »

Wow.. just got to watch LKL (waited so I could fast forward through commercials and clips I've already seen on NG).

And.. just... wow.

My thoughts...

Sindy.. she's so robotic.  No emotion whatsoever.  Oh, and she completely full of bs.  (Which we all know.) Food?? Staged photos?? Sightings?? WTFever! I think we should start a list of what states everyone is in and start calling in random tips in every state.  Think she'd get it?!?   ::MonkeyTongue::I also have to say this.. we fostered two little girls a couple years back.. and the 2 yr old was almost identical in looks to Caylee.  She's unfortunately not that remarkable looking, no matter how adorable she is.

George.. I completely agree with everyone's assessment.. That poor man is about ready to go off the deep end.  Of the Ants, (and not including Caylee) he's the only one I feel a smidgeon (and a small one at that) of pity for.  My DH even noticed how twitchy he was on LKL.  He's not so good of a liar.. KC must have definitely picked up her tips from Sindy.

LK.. Come on.  I remember when you used to be somewhat of a respected interviewer.  What I didn't realize is what a good softball player you are.   

NG.  I agree with everyone.  I.Can't.WAIT. for tomorrow night.  Sindy threw down the gauntlet.. and I can't wait to see NG's response.

Finally.. KC.. all this just bothers me because ya know miss Thang is probably all full of herself that the country is focused on her.. giving her exactly what she wants.  Have a fun life in jail your murderous b*)^%.

Im not caught up on my reading so if this has been said already, sorry!

On LKL I swear, absolutely swear, that CinCin said she did not say the car smelled like a dead body, just that it smelled.  She then went on to talk about the smell of spoiled food.  Did anyone else catch that she claimed she said it just smelled bad?  Note: this was about 30 seconds after they played the 911 tape where she did in fact say it smelled like a dead body had been in the damn car.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: December 11, 2008, 12:34:29 AM »

The more I read and listen to tapes and watch videos, the more lies and inconsistencies I find. It has made every member of that appalling family suspect in my eyes. My latest find is on the 911 call where CA talks about the car smelling. I know that I have heard GA say that CA was pacing outside the house when he got home from work. But the tape shows he was there when CA made that call. Why would he lie about that?

I think that was Lee in the background.  He was there.

You can actually hear CA say GEORGE. I was surprised I had missed that in listening to the tapes over and over for months.

In George's job as a security guard, he gets paid by the hour so checking where he was wouldn't be difficult for LE.  If she said George, she could have been saying call George or calling Lee George.  I call everybody everybody elses' name except their own, especially if I am upset.

It's also on the 911 transcript

http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/caylee_911calls_2.htm

You are so right N2  ...thanks for correcting me.  Very interesting.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: December 11, 2008, 12:35:38 AM »

The more I read and listen to tapes and watch videos, the more lies and inconsistencies I find. It has made every member of that appalling family suspect in my eyes. My latest find is on the 911 call where CA talks about the car smelling. I know that I have heard GA say that CA was pacing outside the house when he got home from work. But the tape shows he was there when CA made that call. Why would he lie about that?

I think that was Lee in the background.  He was there.

You can actually hear CA say GEORGE. I was surprised I had missed that in listening to the tapes over and over for months.

In George's job as a security guard, he gets paid by the hour so checking where he was wouldn't be difficult for LE.  If she said George, she could have been saying call George or calling Lee George.  I call everybody everybody elses' name except their own, especially if I am upset.

It's also on the 911 transcript

http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/caylee_911calls_2.htm

You are so right N2  ...thanks for correcting me.  Very interesting.

It's all so confusing to me. These people seem to lie even when they tell the truth, lol.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: December 11, 2008, 12:37:33 AM »

I thought I heard Cindy say the same thing! It just smelled,not like a dead body but just a bad smell. One thing that made me take pause, at the end of the OSCO statement being read, Cindy dropped her head as though it suddenly weighed 1000 lbs...like someone knocked the wind out of her.

Carmen
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: December 11, 2008, 12:39:34 AM »

alwayzwondering,

CA compared the car smelling like a dead body to her refrigerator. She said when something goes bad in it that she might say something like "it smells like something died in it". YUK
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #530 on: December 11, 2008, 12:40:45 AM »

I can't swallow anymore ANTs ...arrrgh

Klaas I just added to Get well for Tim - I no its sorta O/T

But right now I think its necessary

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: December 11, 2008, 12:42:16 AM »

alwayzwondering,

CA compared the car smelling like a dead body to her refrigerator. She said when something goes bad in it that she might say something like "it smells like something died in it". YUK

yeah, i caught that too and i thought dang lady you're fridge must be dirty...lol   
sorry for being mean, i dispise SinSin! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: December 11, 2008, 12:42:55 AM »

Hey, Klaas....we posted almost the same thing at the same time LoL.....

Yeah, I saw that, LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: December 11, 2008, 12:44:50 AM »

alwayzwondering,

yeah, i caught that too and i thought dang lady you're fridge must be dirty...lol   

You know I really need to clean out my refrig but nothing ever smells in it?  I mean, if it's cold how could anything get that smelly? 
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: December 11, 2008, 12:45:06 AM »

I thought I heard Cindy say the same thing! It just smelled,not like a dead body but just a bad smell. One thing that made me take pause, at the end of the OSCO statement being read, Cindy dropped her head as though it suddenly weighed 1000 lbs...like someone knocked the wind out of her.

I missed that part cutie, i cant stand to look at them, so I was just listening as I wrapped gifts.  I only looked at the tv when they showed the jailhouse vids since I havent had time to watch them yet. 

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: December 11, 2008, 12:46:41 AM »

I hope somebody puts the LK interview on youtube cause I want to see it more than once cause really I just can't believe what I saw and what I heard.  What I found to be most interesting is when Sin-dy was answering the caller who asked why she changed her story, why she said the car smelled like a dead body then she said it was pizza.  Funny, she accidentally said "I changed my story because" . . .  then she corrected herself. 

And please don't throw nanners at me but I am seriously worried George is going to do himself in over this.  He seems trapped in the lies.  I agree with someone on this forum that said earlier it seems like he is going to implode. 

I am frustrated with these people, for sure, but I sure would hate for George to do himself in over this.  Cindy, well, I think at worst she will be addicted to medication but would never hurt herself.

The more I follow this case, it's like being in the middle of a car accident where it's all in slow motion and it seems so unreal.

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: December 11, 2008, 12:47:24 AM »

alwayzwondering,

She's had months to figure out how to change and justify what she actually said. She has an answer and an excuse for every word she has spoken. She is trying her best to change history. It might actually work on some people that haven't followed the case and seen what appalling liars they all are.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: December 11, 2008, 12:51:34 AM »

I hope somebody puts the LK interview on youtube cause I want to see it more than once cause really I just can't believe what I saw and what I heard.  What I found to be most interesting is when Sin-dy was answering the caller who asked why she changed her story, why she said the car smelled like a dead body then she said it was pizza.  Funny, she accidentally said "I changed my story because" . . .  then she corrected herself. 

And please don't throw nanners at me but I am seriously worried George is going to do himself in over this.  He seems trapped in the lies.  I agree with someone on this forum that said earlier it seems like he is going to implode. 

I am frustrated with these people, for sure, but I sure would hate for George to do himself in over this.  Cindy, well, I think at worst she will be addicted to medication but would never hurt herself.

The more I follow this case, it's like being in the middle of a car accident where it's all in slow motion and it seems so unreal.

Karen
[/quote    I agree George should just take controll of the situation and stand by what he told the LE when he ws interviewed...I can guarantee if he would take a stand, Cindy would either follow or just fade into the background, she's only strong when she can boss someone around, when she see's that it aint gonna work anymore, Geirge might be surprised what will happen!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: December 11, 2008, 12:52:52 AM »

Karen

You are right, I totally forgot about her catching herself in that little mis-step. It amazes me how she believes that she is bluffing all of us.  If I were lying to a nation like they are I would feel like a complete baffoon!

As much as I hate it when hosts are so gentle with these people, they still manage to stick their feet in their mouth.  Thank God for technology so these things can come back to haunt them, I cant wait for the day they go down right along with their daughter!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 11, 2008, 12:54:49 AM »

alwayzwondering,

You know I really need to clean out my refrig but nothing ever smells in it?  I mean, if it's cold how could anything get that smelly? 
I strongly agree.......My mother use to reant out a small house that she didnt live in anymore and one time the people that lived there must not have cleaned out the fridge in forever and there was things in there that you couldnt even identify, but you still couldnt spell them........she needs to research things before she blurts them out!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.