April 26, 2024, 06:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329897 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: December 11, 2008, 12:56:11 AM »

I hope somebody puts the LK interview on youtube cause I want to see it more than once cause really I just can't believe what I saw and what I heard.  What I found to be most interesting is when Sin-dy was answering the caller who asked why she changed her story, why she said the car smelled like a dead body then she said it was pizza.  Funny, she accidentally said "I changed my story because" . . .  then she corrected herself. 

And please don't throw nanners at me but I am seriously worried George is going to do himself in over this.  He seems trapped in the lies.  I agree with someone on this forum that said earlier it seems like he is going to implode. 

I am frustrated with these people, for sure, but I sure would hate for George to do himself in over this.  Cindy, well, I think at worst she will be addicted to medication but would never hurt herself.

The more I follow this case, it's like being in the middle of a car accident where it's all in slow motion and it seems so unreal.

Karen

ITA Cindy would never hurt herself..she is much too narcissistic.  She and Casey are alike for sure.  Too bad for us that she won't.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: December 11, 2008, 12:57:22 AM »

I hope somebody puts the LK interview on youtube cause I want to see it more than once cause really I just can't believe what I saw and what I heard.  What I found to be most interesting is when Sin-dy was answering the caller who asked why she changed her story, why she said the car smelled like a dead body then she said it was pizza.  Funny, she accidentally said "I changed my story because" . . .  then she corrected herself. 

And please don't throw nanners at me but I am seriously worried George is going to do himself in over this.  He seems trapped in the lies.  I agree with someone on this forum that said earlier it seems like he is going to implode. 

I am frustrated with these people, for sure, but I sure would hate for George to do himself in over this.  Cindy, well, I think at worst she will be addicted to medication but would never hurt herself.

The more I follow this case, it's like being in the middle of a car accident where it's all in slow motion and it seems so unreal.

Karen
[/quote    I agree George should just take controll of the situation and stand by what he told the LE when he ws interviewed...I can guarantee if he would take a stand, Cindy would either follow or just fade into the background, she's only strong when she can boss someone around, when she see's that it aint gonna work anymore, Geirge might be surprised what will happen!

we can only hope!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: December 11, 2008, 12:57:41 AM »

This is by far the weirdest case I have ever seen. I like the way that one lawyer put it on the NG show "the crappiest mother from the creepiest family!"  If I have to hear one more time: from day one, absolutely,people only hear one side...
In regards to people only hearing one side, I have a great idea! Tell the truth and tell your side then! Tell KC to tell her side! Has she yet to utter one true word! I watch the interviews and see how Cindy is guiding KC along with her answers so KC will respond with something Cindy can live with. Likely habit, and so not helpful. These people are a crazy making mini mob!!

Carmen
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: December 11, 2008, 01:03:23 AM »

So much crap from the mouths of Anthony's..If you gave anyone in that family an enema they would be invisible!!!!

Carmen
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: December 11, 2008, 01:05:29 AM »

This is by far the weirdest case I have ever seen. I like the way that one lawyer put it on the NG show "the crappiest mother from the creepiest family!"  If I have to hear one more time: from day one, absolutely,people only hear one side...
In regards to people only hearing one side, I have a great idea! Tell the truth and tell your side then! Tell KC to tell her side! Has she yet to utter one true word! I watch the interviews and see how Cindy is guiding KC along with her answers so KC will respond with something Cindy can live with. Likely habit, and so not helpful. These people are a crazy making mini mob!!

Amen!

Pass the Jack this way, I need a quick sip before I go to bed    I said it before, the A's drive me to drink!

Hopefully I have a slow day at work tomorrow so I can hang in the cage, its sure to be an exciting day!  Good nite all.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: December 11, 2008, 01:05:55 AM »

Cutie...you hit the nail on the head....never, never never saw such diabolical people in my life.

Have you ever heard of the book "People of the Lie" by Scott Peck?  I read it yrs and yrs ago...wish I could find it.  Some of the people he describes in that book look like first graders compared to these people.  And I thought he was making it all up or at the least exaggerating.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: December 11, 2008, 01:06:05 AM »

alwayzwondering,

CA compared the car smelling like a dead body to her refrigerator. She said when something goes bad in it that she might say something like "it smells like something died in it". YUK

yeah, i caught that too and i thought dang lady you're fridge must be dirty...lol   
sorry for being mean, i dispise SinSin! 

You know I really need to clean out my refrig but nothing ever smells in it?  I mean, if it's cold how could anything get that smelly? 
I strongly agree.......My mother use to reant out a small house that she didnt live in anymore and one time the people that lived there must not have cleaned out the fridge in forever and there was things in there that you couldnt even identify, but you still couldnt spell them........she needs to research things before she blurts them out!!!

They all tell outrageous lies and arrogantly defend them. Not a hint of shame or embarrassment at being caught red handed. There is definitely something lacking with them. Amoral?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: December 11, 2008, 01:06:14 AM »

Quote from: cuteascanbe link=topic=42 ..If you gave anyone in that family an enema they would be invisible!!!!
[/quote

You are soooooooooooooooooooo funny!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: December 11, 2008, 01:08:34 AM »

OK  Monkeys....Im going to bed now,,,gotta be rested so I can watch the pretrial hearing in the morning....have a good night everyone.................see yall tomorrow!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: December 11, 2008, 01:09:24 AM »

I was reading the blog over at Larry King's.  Amazed how many think the same things we do.  Sad to see that several are drinking the koolaid and seem to support the Anthony's.  Have to wonder if they've read much about this case at all.  The saddest thing is those who just tuned in to LKL who haven't heard much about this case, will likely take away with them the shit the Anthony's spewed tonight as the gospel truth in this matter.  Sigh.  That's why I wish, how I wish, that Larry (instead of sitting there letting them spew their bullshit), would have called them on something, anything, even ONE of their lies!  By not doing that, he allowed the Anthony's to have a platform to continue their flight into fantasyland. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #550 on: December 11, 2008, 01:10:01 AM »

I appreciate the viewpoints of all you smart,funny monkeys.You are most thought provoking.I think with Cindy it's all about control.While she seems to be in control now there is soon coming the day when she has no control-over anything.When the trial begins,she can grandstand ,hold up her hand all she wants,etc.and it will be to no avail.The truth will be revealed and justice will prevail for precious Caylee. LE knows so much more than what has been revealed to this point and soon we will know. It will not be pleasant for any of the Anthonys.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: December 11, 2008, 01:11:53 AM »

Niters monkeys..tomorrow is a big day..Baez gets to show how inept he is again in court.  I want a trial, but if she is found guilty it is probably a given that it will be overturned on "ineffectual council".  WAHHHH~~~~~~  
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 11, 2008, 01:11:58 AM »

Cutie...you hit the nail on the head....never, never never saw such diabolical people in my life.

Have you ever heard of the book "People of the Lie" by Scott Peck?  I read it yrs and yrs ago...wish I could find it.  Some of the people he describes in that book look like first graders compared to these people.  And I thought he was making it all up or at the least exaggerating.

I have that book and his first book, The Road Less Traveled. And yes, they are right out of the pages of that book. Remember where it says that if you have 2 evil parents then you get an evil child. But the question is; Is the child born evil or does it become evil in defense of it's parents. Kind of a self preservation thing.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: December 11, 2008, 01:15:02 AM »

Sleep well monkeys.  You think WE'RE fired up over this?  The A's will pay for this.  I smell a doc dump and some very damning Casey pics coming soon.  Remember tit for tat?
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: December 11, 2008, 01:15:58 AM »

I appreciate the viewpoints of all you smart,funny monkeys.You are most thought provoking.I think with Cindy it's all about control.While she seems to be in control now there is soon coming the day when she has no control-over anything.When the trial begins,she can grandstand ,hold up her hand all she wants,etc.and it will be to no avail.The truth will be revealed and justice will prevail for precious Caylee. LE knows so much more than what has been revealed to this point and soon we will know. It will not be pleasant for any of the Anthonys.

LMBO...forgot about that....thanks for bringing it up.

You are so right...gonna see the glue come loose right in front of our eyes.

Welcome and enjoy.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: December 11, 2008, 01:16:04 AM »

Sleep well monkeys.  You think WE'RE fired up over this?  The A's will pay for this.  I smell a doc dump and some very damning Casey pics coming soon.  Remember tit for tat?

Bring it on. I can't wait!!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: December 11, 2008, 01:16:06 AM »

OK  Monkeys....Im going to bed now,,,gotta be rested so I can watch the pretrial hearing in the morning....have a good night everyone.................see yall tomorrow!

Night HH!!   flower

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: December 11, 2008, 01:16:22 AM »

I need a stiff drink. That's about the only thing that will put me to sleep tonight.   

Another You prob Saw it too - all the References over and over on the Vid tapes - KC talking to her Parents - referring to CAYLEE as NO name - but said over and over

THAT LITTLE GIRL .........

Vomit city

I agree this always bothered me.  I mean she did refer to caylee by her name a couple of times but more so in the terms of That little girl..like she was just a possesion of some sort.  This is just one of those things that doesn't sit with me along with that 31 day crapola.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: December 11, 2008, 01:22:40 AM »

I have that book and his first book, The Road Less Traveled. And yes, they are right out of the pages of that book. Remember where it says that if you have 2 evil parents then you get an evil child. But the question is; Is the child born evil or does it become evil in defense of it's parents. Kind of a self preservation thing.

Personally, I believe it's a bit of both, genetics and life experiences.  <--- IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: December 11, 2008, 01:25:11 AM »

I read that book more than 20 yrs ago...hard to remember specifics.  But they are still trying to research to find out if psychopathy is genetic.  They are leaning toward believing it is.  If Cindy is, then she is a "functioning" one..able to complete school, work, etc.  From what I have read, most can't.  Or they change often, hard for them to stay focused I guess.  However, they said that if psychopaths are raised in a loving caring home..they can learn right from wrong and can live a fairly normal life without leaving too much carnage behind.  Casey had no chance of becoming one of those...she is what she is.  (It took me almost a year to read A Road Less Traveled....very deep soul searching book IMO)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.