April 25, 2024, 09:40:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329848 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: December 11, 2008, 01:25:27 AM »

This is by far the weirdest case I have ever seen. I like the way that one lawyer put it on the NG show "the crappiest mother from the creepiest family!"  If I have to hear one more time: from day one, absolutely,people only hear one side...
In regards to people only hearing one side, I have a great idea! Tell the truth and tell your side then! Tell KC to tell her side! Has she yet to utter one true word! I watch the interviews and see how Cindy is guiding KC along with her answers so KC will respond with something Cindy can live with. Likely habit, and so not helpful. These people are a crazy making mini mob!!

Cutie...you hit the nail on the head....never, never never saw such diabolical people in my life.

Have you ever heard of the book "People of the Lie" by Scott Peck?  I read it yrs and yrs ago...wish I could find it.  Some of the people he describes in that book look like first graders compared to these people.  And I thought he was making it all up or at the least exaggerating.

I have that book and his first book, The Road Less Traveled. And yes, they are right out of the pages of that book. Remember where it says that if you have 2 evil parents then you get an evil child. But the question is; Is the child born evil or does it become evil in defense of it's parents. Kind of a self preservation thing.

Personally, I believe it's a bit of both, genetics and life experiences.  <--- IMO

Big dose of both in the Anthony house.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: December 11, 2008, 01:30:38 AM »

BluesyGram

I'm sure it's been over 20 years since I bought it too. But it was such a special book that I keep it handy and drag it out every few years. I had my kids read it too. They could relate to the first words in it. Life is difficult........
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #562 on: December 11, 2008, 01:49:44 AM »

I need a stiff drink. That's about the only thing that will put me to sleep tonight.   

Another You prob Saw it too - all the References over and over on the Vid tapes - KC talking to her Parents - referring to CAYLEE as NO name - but said over and over

THAT LITTLE GIRL .........

Vomit city

I agree this always bothered me.  I mean she did refer to caylee by her name a couple of times but more so in the terms of That little girl..like she was just a possesion of some sort.  This is just one of those things that doesn't sit with me along with that 31 day crapola.

I am a MOM and before I became a MOM  - My friends had children who I would too die for ... before that I worked 5 yrs at a Hospital Employee daycare .. first in were 6 wks - to eldest 4, 4.5yrs
I stayed for a duration starting with the babies 6wks and was able to follow my babies to become toddlers to become preschoolers ( changing rooms).. I didnt give birth to them. I loved each and every one of them as though I did. I spent 8-9 hours a day with them, some tried to call me Mamma and I would try so hard to give them a name that they could call me - I was not their Mamma. My Name is hard for a baby toddler to say and then you had to ad MS to it. Ms. who .. little babies cant say all that. So they just say Mamma. Mamma works when YOU are all they know through their awake hours from 6wks on to 4 yrs old .. I can at this day say all my Babies Names, tell you about them, Their characters, their quirks, their anything at all - and YOU know what today right now they are all Adults and I am sure the majority of them are parents right now.

I would never ever call them - As speaking of them - without saying their First name - I would never just refer to them as  " THIS LITTLE BOY" " THIS LITTLE GIRL" that is claiming them Invisible of their person- to not mention their first name - makes them have NO identity. Children are Beauty and are Precious and some can be even the ones that challenge you, humor you to no evail, or even put you as a person ...on a shelf because they are just that smart. 

Sure you say in words ...Oh my gosh, this little boy today he did something so funny ..

This is not of Caylee content - Caylee is Gone

We all know - All of us know - And we will never stop repeating it - NONE of US. Caylee is tossed to the curb and its all about Casey NOW.

The Anthony's are all on Crack and NONE of them have any Recall of Caylee in reality nor use her name in Reality  - and They only care about Casey and her being the Victim, they only care of her defense.

If I was Caylee's Grandma - I would be KNEES and EYEBROWS IN my Daughters FACE - with all the information known. Security would have to PRY ME OFF her BODY -

NO Sweethearts - NO kid gloves - NADA 
I would prob be arrested myself - just for the facts - but then that would be REAL

Ants are not REAL and NO I still have not Seen the Larry King Show

I am just pissed past the Everything I have read tonite and then some

Basketball Because I know all to well what it feels like to Lose a Baby and Or person

That is reality and it is Very Real and the Pain never goes away

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #563 on: December 11, 2008, 01:54:03 AM »

Okey Dokey...I just got back from having a smoke outside with Bluesygram's kitty...Goodnight to all Monkeys who are turning in...please don't be too upset or frustrated 'cause here's what is undeniably true:

1.  Casey Anthony is a thief, liar and murderer.  Who would ever want anything to do with her again?
2.  Cindy Anthony is batshit crazy, hooked on meds, and dying by the day.
3.  Lee Anthony is AWOL.
4.  George Anthony is a tool...he allows himself to be dragged around the country defending his murderer daughter, being controlled by his
     crazy wife and will be completely dismantled at trial.  I think he's a suicide risk.
5.  Little Caylee Anthony is much better off in heaven than she was here on earth with the four people above who will not stand up for her
    and who, in my opinion, are making a mockery of her very life.

Thank you Numbers, I may have to borrow "bat shit crazy"    I like that

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=batshit+crazy

Omg, that word describes them all perfectly, had to go look it up, from the Urban Dictionary:

3. batshit crazy:

Someone who has absolutely nothing to lose. batshit crazy people are different from regular crazy people because of their attitude and activities. a regular crazy person would shoot at a plane with a pistol. a batshit crazy person will jump off of one plane with a knife in their hands, onto another, break the glass and kill the pilot ... and land safely. in order to be truly batshit crazy the person must do the most outrageous things ever and still return safely.

crazy: throw a brick through your window

Than Ants bring a new meaning to "bats in your belfry"..........

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #564 on: December 11, 2008, 02:09:39 AM »

Can you imagine how many Caylee *sightings* there are going to be now?  If I had a child under the age of 12, boy or girl, short or tall, I would be hiding them right about now.  These people are completely insane.  This monkey is gonna throw herself off the highest limb.......

Magic Eyes:

Casper is just so beautiful, the picture inspired me to do this for him.

Feel free to use it for the holidays if you want! If not, that's ok, too Wink

If you want to use it, use this second one, (below) it is transparent and will show better on the page:

Wow, thank you so much Brandi, I love it!!!  Now Casper is all set for the holidays.  Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: December 11, 2008, 02:09:39 AM »

Man with all these sightings Caylee is getting to see the whole US

I know!  Would one of you really rich and sneaky monkeys please kidnap me AND fly me all over the county AND take me to malls and restaurants?!  Pretty Please!

Yeah 'cause that's what kidnappers do, right? Fly you all over the country and also be a loving family who takes care of you....

wtf, George was LE. Surely he knows what the standard routine is here. The kidnapper either wants money, (where was the ransom note?) revenge, (she'd be dead by now,) or has a sexual motive, (she'd be dead by now.) Nobody wants to buy your 3-year-old to raise her and treat her in a loving manner. It just kills me that they respond to these "sightings" in this leisurely manner, because that says they don't believe she's in any danger at all.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: December 11, 2008, 02:24:15 AM »

HH - Will be posting your pictures of you and your sons search now since you have already posted his picture on here?  We all so eager to see them!!

Don't start Mytime.  This is a warning!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 10:53:35 AM by klaasend » Logged
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #567 on: December 11, 2008, 02:36:36 AM »

Good night " Ms. Klaas" and all the remaining Monks .... I am not sure If I want to hear what tomorrow rings in ...with the Ants. I am ready with a cross bow right now ~ pointing it towards the Media for letting this gone on for so long ...that Caylee is so far missing past the point ... Its not even a promise any longer ` nor a thought it seems ...

To Bring this little Baby Home

She is now more so missing than ever -
Not on Tim or anyone who has searched. This has taken a entire new twist and Caylee is forever forever gone ... as far as I see it.
She is no longer even reason of the Ants - they are using excuses of sightings to Play games with the courts for Casey's defense.

I know that Caylee will haunt each and every one of them - and she will

________

This Video is for Caylee and Many Monkeys - if you chose to view it -

Its not a known song~ no lyrics~  but is filled with Human REAL Photo's from all corners of the world

it shows the Blessings of just being alive and REAL - Real is Good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnEEyI_et18

Real is feeling

Ants are not in that category

Night Night 

Monkey Blessings

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: December 11, 2008, 04:41:18 AM »

This is by far the weirdest case I have ever seen. I like the way that one lawyer put it on the NG show "the crappiest mother from the creepiest family!"  If I have to hear one more time: from day one, absolutely,people only hear one side...
In regards to people only hearing one side, I have a great idea! Tell the truth and tell your side then! Tell KC to tell her side! Has she yet to utter one true word! I watch the interviews and see how Cindy is guiding KC along with her answers so KC will respond with something Cindy can live with. Likely habit, and so not helpful. These people are a crazy making mini mob!!

Cutie...you hit the nail on the head....never, never never saw such diabolical people in my life.

Have you ever heard of the book "People of the Lie" by Scott Peck?  I read it yrs and yrs ago...wish I could find it.  Some of the people he describes in that book look like first graders compared to these people.  And I thought he was making it all up or at the least exaggerating.

Bluesy, you took the words right out of my mouth! The Ants all remind me of the patient who kept lying every time she had an appointment with him--telling him both that she had no rituals in her life, and that she had lots of rituals.

The story that I remember best is the poor kid whose parents gave him a gun for Christmas, when he'd asked for a tennis racket. It was the gun his older brother had used to commit suicide with. Can you imagine what you'd feel, opening that on Christmas morning? Yet these two took no responsibility, totally pretended not to understand the significance of what they'd done. It made it pretty obvious why their older son  had shot himself, with parents like those.  All the Ants are a lot like that. I think they play a lot of mind games with one another, pretending to be nice and well-intentioned while actually pushing one another to the edge all the time.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #569 on: December 11, 2008, 05:33:42 AM »

Was this the post on the LK blog that was being talked about?

Lisa   December 10th, 2008 5:47 pm ET

Cindy and George,

The enabling of Casey needs to end NOW! You know damn well she killed your grandaughter and she needs to face the consequences of her actions. You let her steal from you and family members, never made her take care of Caylee, and paid for everything. Now she is in jail charged with 1st degree murder. Do you want to know how this could happen? Look in a damn mirror! The two of you created a monster! If you want to rectify this situation, let Casey face the consequences! STOP THE ENABLING AND LYING! Oh and Michelle, you might want to try and comb your hair and wash your face the next time you go on camera!

Lisa
Hahahaha  Great post Lisa.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: December 11, 2008, 06:14:11 AM »

You can read the transcript here to Larry King interview
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/10/lkl.01.html

Thanks for the commentary to all the monkeys who posted for us who dont have pay tv.  I dont even know if we get that show on Australian pay tv either.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #571 on: December 11, 2008, 06:21:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Rise and Shine!!  it's Coffee Time !!!

Coffee  Coffee  Coffee 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: December 11, 2008, 06:51:22 AM »

Cindy and George,

The enabling of Casey needs to end NOW! You know damn well she killed your grandaughter and she needs to face the consequences of her actions. You let her steal from you and family members, never made her take care of Caylee, and paid for everything. Now she is in jail charged with 1st degree murder. Do you want to know how this could happen? Look in a damn mirror! The two of you created a monster! If you want to rectify this situation, let Casey face the consequences! STOP THE ENABLING AND LYING! Oh and Michelle, you might want to try and comb your hair and wash your face the next time you go on camera!

Lisa

Lisa, I noticed that the guy on LKL chose your post to read, however never read past the first line.  Wonder why?    LOL

Great comment to post on LKL
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #573 on: December 11, 2008, 06:52:30 AM »

Cindy and George,

Lisa

Lisa, I noticed that the guy on LKL chose your post to read, however never read past the first line.  Wonder why?    LOL

Good Morning Monkeys!

It was a bit harsh, huh?   

Lisa
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: December 11, 2008, 06:58:50 AM »

Good morning....a cold one here.    Our poor Saints are playing in Chicago tonight.  Hope they survive.

Thank you Lucinda for posting the link for the transcript.  I saw the show last night, but blanked out a lot of what all they said as I couldn't believe that they did not even attempt to cover the fact that they were blasting lies from WORD ONE.

Thank you for puttin' on the coffee.

Bev
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #575 on: December 11, 2008, 06:59:25 AM »

Cindy and George,

Lisa

Good Morning Monkeys!

It was a bit harsh, huh?   

Lisa

Nah..looks right on to me 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: December 11, 2008, 06:59:56 AM »

BAEZ WANTS DETECTIVES INVESTIGATED

Jose Baez wants to investigate detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Wednesday, Baez sent someone to the sheriff's office to get the personnel files of detectives John Allen and Yuri Melich.

However, he didn't pick up the list of 1,800 Caylee sightings that he requested over a month ago. Despite all the evidence, the Anthonys insist Caylee is alive.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18251770/detail.html

--------------------------------------------------------------
Good Morning Monkeys
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: December 11, 2008, 07:00:45 AM »

Cindy and George,

Lisa

Good Morning Monkeys!

It was a bit harsh, huh?   

Lisa

Sometimes the truth hurts..OH WELL.  
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: December 11, 2008, 07:03:48 AM »

Pretrial Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Not Expected To Attend Hearing

POSTED: 6:27 am EST December 11, 2008
UPDATED: 6:51 am EST December 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A pretrial hearing is slated in the murder trial against Casey Anthony on Thursday.

Casey Anthony is accused in the slaying of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The hearing is only expected to last a few minutes. Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is expected to make some requests, and Judge Stan Strickland will ask prosecutors and Baez whether they're ready for trial.

The trial is slated to begin on Jan. 5. Strickland is expected to continue to preside over the case despite being moved to the court's civil division in January.

Baez may ask to delay the trial to allow more time to prepare his defense or move it altogether because of pretrial publicity.

Baez held a news conference at his Kissimmee office on Wednesday and defended his decision not to pick up records from the Orange County Sheriff's Office of tips called in by the public in the search for Caylee.

"I'm not interested in psychic sightings. I'm not interested in law enforcement suggestions. I'm interested in tips related to the sightings of Caylee Marie Anthony and nothing more," Baez said.

The hearing will begin at 9 a.m. Anthony is not expected to attend.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18251772/detail.html
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: December 11, 2008, 07:09:02 AM »

Good Morning all Monkeys!  Let's see what will be happening today at the pretrial.  Might be interesting!    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.