April 18, 2024, 04:07:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329423 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #640 on: December 11, 2008, 09:25:44 AM »

Good morning to all Monkeys and welcome to newbies.

Lee was in court this morning but not C or G

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #641 on: December 11, 2008, 09:26:15 AM »

None of those work for me!! It says I need to install a plug, which I have in the past and it never works!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #642 on: December 11, 2008, 09:27:23 AM »

Nitey night Monkeys. I am going to bed. I hope I dream of Gary Sinise tonight instead of the dream I keep having of Murt's wedding. I wish I knew what his new bride looked like. Maybe I would stop having the dream of him marrying the Yearning for Zion Ranch woman/women.

True nightmare every night. That and a dream Casey stealing my debit card. 

Ummm well, actually.... that's a very good description of Sheri, I saw her!!

May Gary and you be very happy in your dreams!! Did you know Gary and William Petersen aka Grissom are best buddies in real life? They used to co-own their own production company called High Horse. I'm pretty sure Gary is part owner in that. Will need to recheck my facts.
Hey Boo, just reading what I missed last night. Is it really a description of Murt's bride? That is too funny. I have never seen her. I didn't know that about Gary and William Petersen. They are both too hot for words!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #643 on: December 11, 2008, 09:27:34 AM »

I wonder if LE, FBI, and The Body Farm can file suit against the Anthony's for slander.  I am not sure given that the LE and FBI are government agencies, but is the Body Farm not a private college and laboratory?  Hell after all this mess I too would pull a Zanny and get those A's for all the money in the pot that they have taken from the willing public in their desperate plea of deception. (Then I would turn around and donate every dime into TES and research)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #644 on: December 11, 2008, 09:28:10 AM »

My thoughts:

- Cindy would not even concede that there were "grounds for suspicion." Deep denial or deep deny-all?
- Cindy said they have sworn statements from people who saw Caylee in June, and early July. Really? From whom? We'd like to know.
- She seemed almost eager to go down the accidental death road when LK mentioned it. But, Cindy, I thought Caylee was alive?
- Cindy said there was only one party photo after June 16 and it was "staged." Casey was paid to take that photo and they have proof. Really? Let's see the proof. I saw quite a few pics from the same night. Not just one. That's interesting. Wonder if she was paid to take other types of enticing photos as well, Cindy. 
- Cindy said smell in the car was really garbage. 19 days? I thought it was 12 days Cindy. And accdg to LE there was NO PIZZA in the car. I'm confused.
- George talked about Caylee's father and made a "lie face." Pursed his lips looked down.
- At about 17:05 -- Cindy said: Caylee was an excellent mother. Now, I'm really confused.

Dear George and Cindy: WTF????

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: December 11, 2008, 09:28:55 AM »

TruTV is showing those videos again! i can't watch that bitch again this morning, I'll ruin my day & we have snow on the way!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #646 on: December 11, 2008, 09:29:40 AM »

Judge set Jan 15 for trial status hearing

I love Beth Karas

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: December 11, 2008, 09:30:04 AM »

My thoughts:

- Cindy would not even concede that there were "grounds for suspicion." Deep denial or deep deny-all?
- Cindy said they have sworn statements from people who saw Caylee in June, and early July. Really? From whom? We'd like to know.
- She seemed almost eager to go down the accidental death road when LK mentioned it. But, Cindy, I thought Caylee was alive?
- Cindy said there was only one party photo after June 16 and it was "staged." Casey was paid to take that photo and they have proof. Really? Let's see the proof. I saw quite a few pics from the same night. Not just one. That's interesting. Wonder if she was paid to take other types of enticing photos as well, Cindy. 
- Cindy said smell in the car was really garbage. 19 days? I thought it was 12 days Cindy. And accdg to LE there was NO PIZZA in the car. I'm confused.
- George talked about Caylee's father and made a "lie face." Pursed his lips looked down.
- At about 17:05 -- Cindy said: Caylee was an excellent mother. Now, I'm really confused.

I TOLD YOU.....AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #648 on: December 11, 2008, 09:30:09 AM »

Nitey night Monkeys. I am going to bed. I hope I dream of Gary Sinise tonight instead of the dream I keep having of Murt's wedding. I wish I knew what his new bride looked like. Maybe I would stop having the dream of him marrying the Yearning for Zion Ranch woman/women.

True nightmare every night. That and a dream Casey stealing my debit card. 

Ummm well, actually.... that's a very good description of Sheri, I saw her!!

May Gary and you be very happy in your dreams!! Did you know Gary and William Petersen aka Grissom are best buddies in real life? They used to co-own their own production company called High Horse. I'm pretty sure Gary is part owner in that. Will need to recheck my facts.
Hey Boo, just reading what I missed last night. Is it really a description of Murt's bride? That is too funny. I have never seen her. I didn't know that about Gary and William Petersen. They are both too hot for words!

Yeah about Sheri, she had long, brownish blonde hair, kinda looked stringy but not unclean, had a clip in it. Glasses, no make up that I could tell, not real thin. Did kinda remind me of those Zion Ranch women!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: December 11, 2008, 09:30:41 AM »

Judge set Jan 15 for trial status hearing

I love Beth Karas

I agree. She is awesome!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: December 11, 2008, 09:32:39 AM »

ok, I'm going to post a few screen caps I found interesting. This one was right before a "break." What's down there that they keep looking at? George looked liek he had his eyes closed most of the interview. 

Hopefully they are praying for justice for Caylee. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: December 11, 2008, 09:34:29 AM »

George getting ready to break down after the video tribute to Caylee. WTF. Does Cindy have ice in her veins????

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: December 11, 2008, 09:35:32 AM »

Thanks. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #653 on: December 11, 2008, 09:35:42 AM »

Thanks for the update that the pretrial hearing Jan 15, figures, how could Baez be prepared flitting around on all these talk show, and now a toy drive. Did I read right a few pages back, that Baez wants the personnel files on Det. Melich and Allen? Good luck. Good Morning Everyone.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: December 11, 2008, 09:36:37 AM »

My thoughts:

Atleast I am not the only one!  LOL

Just when I thought they could not possibly be any dumber...they go on Larry King. 

People who are telling the truth, do not stutter, do not have need to shy away and look down, and do not confuse the names of those involved in the story.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: December 11, 2008, 09:38:23 AM »

alwayzwondering,

CA compared the car smelling like a dead body to her refrigerator. She said when something goes bad in it that she might say something like "it smells like something died in it". YUK

yeah, i caught that too and i thought dang lady you're fridge must be dirty...lol   
sorry for being mean, i dispise SinSin! 

She's had months to figure out how to change and justify what she actually said. She has an answer and an excuse for every word she has spoken. She is trying her best to change history. It might actually work on some people that haven't followed the case and seen what appalling liars they all are.
Someone needs to give the A's links to the docs and audio tapes on them so they can study and keep their stories straight. Thank goodness for the recorded interviews and 911 calls...those can't be disputed.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: December 11, 2008, 09:38:37 AM »

....and for the love of God will they stop calling her "that child"...her name is CAYLEE!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #657 on: December 11, 2008, 09:38:41 AM »

I think the whole Larry King show needs to be redone. Where George and Cindy tell a lie or change their story, we need to insert previous video or script from the document dumps to what was ACTUALLY said. Like Cindy going on about Zaneida, then play the FBI tape of her stating she now believes Zanie is Jesse or Amy. Of George stating here that the smell was just garbage, then him tossing his cookies for the FBI and saying it's not a smell you ever forget. So many more, so little time!! 

Mornin' Boo..

"only one staged picture" would have been a great moment for a montage running in the background of the pic's we've already seen...let alone the 1200 we haven't... why won't these MSM people call the A's on this BS? would they have gotten up and walked out? so who cares...we could ask Red to call in and fill up the time slot 

O/T...we're forcast for 6 to 12 inches of snow tonight...nothing like a little light snow to make things Christmassy 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: December 11, 2008, 09:38:43 AM »

They must take turns looking torn up. Here George is taking his turn. Either that or he is thinking Larry King is a real mother bleeper. Man, these two need to buy a clue and fast.

I remember you, Caylee.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: December 11, 2008, 09:39:21 AM »

Wow!  Finally  caught up.....Thought for the evening for everyone to think about.Put yourself in Cindy's shoes (hold ur nose)....she just got Casey home and she won't tell where Caylee is.  Car smells like decomp.  She is eavesdropping on Lee talking to Casey (bet she did that a lot).  Hears that Casey doesn't know where Caylee is.

What would be the first words out of your mouth?

Would it be:  "What have you done?"   (that is called spontaneous utterance..which a lot of experts think is 99 percent truth)

Now why would that come out first...did Casey threaten to do something?   did Spindy SEE her do something?

There is something to that for sure

PS.  After reviewing all of the tapes to LE and jail, I really don't think G&C knew anything up until Casey came home on the first bond.  Now after that, everything shut down.  You can bet Spindy drilled the shit out of her till she told everything.  Then the coverup began.  And yes, I think they moved the body.

Good Morning Monkeys!
Hi BluesyGram,

Your thought for the night has turned into my thought for the morning.  I've wondered about that immediate "utterance" myself.  Now I see that I'm not the only one that found it ODD.  Thank you for getting my gears turning already this morning!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Where did that "utterance" come from? who told us this was said ?
TIA

It's in the transcripts of Cindy and Lee and they can be viewed in SM by going to the index and looking.
I'm referencing the quote (post) by BluesyGram.  Just read the stacks.
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.