April 24, 2024, 01:39:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329805 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: December 11, 2008, 10:06:19 AM »

I think the whole Larry King show needs to be redone. Where George and Cindy tell a lie or change their story, we need to insert previous video or script from the document dumps to what was ACTUALLY said. Like Cindy going on about Zaneida, then play the FBI tape of her stating she now believes Zanie is Jesse or Amy. Of George stating here that the smell was just garbage, then him tossing his cookies for the FBI and saying it's not a smell you ever forget. So many more, so little time!! 

Mornin' Boo..

"only one staged picture" would have been a great moment for a montage running in the background of the pic's we've already seen...let alone the 1200 we haven't... why won't these MSM people call the A's on this BS? would they have gotten up and walked out? so who cares...we could ask Red to call in and fill up the time slot 

O/T...we're forcast for 6 to 12 inches of snow tonight...nothing like a little light snow to make things Christmassy 

LIGHT!!!  We're forcast to get up to 6 inches!!   

I would love to see 12 inches of snow......just not here as that would mean no power for probably 2 week. You know we have a small electrical cop here. End of a dirt road...first out of power and last to get power. 

By the way have I told you today how bad I despise the Anthonys?   
LKL was a joke.The Anthonys wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the azz.Hell they can't handle  the truth. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #681 on: December 11, 2008, 10:07:09 AM »

PJ, Hope everything goes well with your surgery, you are in my prayers, take care. Mary

Thank you Mary!  It will go well and as an added bonus, I'll look younger too !!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: December 11, 2008, 10:08:28 AM »

Good morning monkey friends!!

I did not watch LK last night, just didn't need the rise in blood pressure that I would get from watching their hysterical lies, all in name of saving KC from the proper punishment.

That was short and sweet this morning on TruTV.  Looks like we are going to need a LOT of patience, waiting for this to play out.  I wouldn't mind the wait if I thought that someone could find Caylee's body before the trial but all this will do is give G&Spindy more time to spew their lies.  Word of the day:

ob·fus·cate  (bf-skt, b-fskt)
tr.v. ob·fus·cat·ed, ob·fus·cat·ing, ob·fus·cates
1. To make so confused or opaque as to be difficult to perceive or understand: "A great effort was made . . . to obscure or obfuscate the truth"

O/T  I asked you guys on the other side of the Gulf of Mexico to send central FL some SNOW, not tornado watches!  We are having torrential rains, high winds - I was watching my Christmas lawn decorations blowing on the lawn.

Sorry, we had that the other night & it sucked! Stay safe!!  And you never know, you may get snow, New Orleans is!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: December 11, 2008, 10:10:20 AM »

PJ, Hope everything goes well with your surgery, you are in my prayers, take care. Mary

Me too PJ, I'll be saying a prayer for you!!! 

Me, three.   I'll pray for a speedy recovery!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #684 on: December 11, 2008, 10:11:16 AM »

Thank you Mary!  It will go well and as an added bonus, I'll look younger too !!!

PJ (Paula) flower

I wish I could look younger, that's not fair.  I was born and raised in WI, miss it, snow and all.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: December 11, 2008, 10:11:51 AM »

Thank You Boo Monkey!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: December 11, 2008, 10:12:28 AM »

I  have read everyone's posts this morning and I agree with you all, I just can't concentrate on posting right now with a screaming 3 year old in the background!  Gotta go check the radar & see how close the snow is! BBL!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #687 on: December 11, 2008, 10:12:29 AM »

ok, I'm trying to get an idea of the time it takes for testing to be done. So, I went back to the trunk testing results docs here: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,1664923.htmlpage

Oak Ridge (Body Farm) received evidence July 24 and "Preliminary Reprt #2" is dated Sept. 24. This was the air testing, the odor analysis. And note this report, which took 2 months to complete, is titled preliminary.

So, it gives us an idea of how long it takes to thoroughly complete testing on evidence. Granted different evidence would require different testing and timeframe. Accdg to Des, the Body Farm had received bones for testing in what early November? Is that correct?

Just thinking out loud here ...

I remember you, Caylee.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: December 11, 2008, 10:12:38 AM »

I did not watch LK last night, just didn't need the rise in blood pressure that I would get from watching their hysterical lies, all in name of saving KC from the proper punishment.

That was short and sweet this morning on TruTV.  Looks like we are going to need a LOT of patience, waiting for this to play out.  I wouldn't mind the wait if I thought that someone could find Caylee's body before the trial but all this will do is give G&Spindy more time to spew their lies.  Word of the day:

1. To make so confused or opaque as to be difficult to perceive or understand: "A great effort was made . . . to obscure or obfuscate the truth"

O/T  I asked you guys on the other side of the Gulf of Mexico to send central FL some SNOW, not tornado watches!  We are having torrential rains, high winds - I was watching my Christmas lawn decorations blowing on the lawn.

hey gg, we too in north fl are having rains, winds, I am watching 100 ft tall , 200 yr old oak trees sway like willows.  are you in orlando?   mio wants to know
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: December 11, 2008, 10:15:12 AM »

Trial postponed until March. 
http://www.wftv.com/news/18253204/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #690 on: December 11, 2008, 10:16:03 AM »

George getting ready to break down after the video tribute to Caylee. WTF. Does Cindy have ice in her veins????

I think its more like strong meds in her veins.

Wait, who didn't participate in the Dancing With the Stars finale, and why not??? (At this point, this is way more important than anything Sindy has to spew!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: December 11, 2008, 10:16:28 AM »

I  have read everyone's posts this morning and I agree with you all, I just can't concentrate on posting right now with a screaming 3 year old in the background!  Gotta go check the radar & see how close the snow is! BBL!!   

Same here...just a 53 year old.    Time for your meds honey. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #692 on: December 11, 2008, 10:17:18 AM »

Trial postponed until March. 
http://www.wftv.com/news/18253204/detail.html
Yes, go figure, when you have a lawyer like Baez. He was whinning about discovery, good hand over more to him, then we get more reading to do.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: December 11, 2008, 10:17:27 AM »

I think GA couldn't look up during the LK interview because he doesn't have any self-respect, anymore.   Even if he wanted to do the right thing, or tell the truth (quit living the lie), he can't because that controlling biotche he is married to won't allow it.   I think he is a broken man inside.    I don't know how he will make it through the trial.

I also believe he probably had something to do with hiding Caylee's body and cleaning the car.   I think he is living in pure hell.   just my opinion.
The whole darn family has no self-respect. If George really wanted to he honest, he could, he would be able to clear his mind, and get rid of Cindy at the same time. Win, Win in my book.

Agree.   I think he stayed with her because she was the meal ticket.   Maybe he'll leave her after they make a fortune from the movie deal.    What a shame.    Poor Caylee.   At least she is in heaven and away from those monsters.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: December 11, 2008, 10:17:49 AM »

Wow!  Finally  caught up.....Thought for the evening for everyone to think about.Put yourself in Cindy's shoes (hold ur nose)....she just got Casey home and she won't tell where Caylee is.  Car smells like decomp.  She is eavesdropping on Lee talking to Casey (bet she did that a lot).  Hears that Casey doesn't know where Caylee is.

What would be the first words out of your mouth?

Would it be:  "What have you done?"   (that is called spontaneous utterance..which a lot of experts think is 99 percent truth)

Now why would that come out first...did Casey threaten to do something?   did Spindy SEE her do something?

There is something to that for sure

PS.  After reviewing all of the tapes to LE and jail, I really don't think G&C knew anything up until Casey came home on the first bond.  Now after that, everything shut down.  You can bet Spindy drilled the shit out of her till she told everything.  Then the coverup began.  And yes, I think they moved the body.

Good Morning Monkeys!
Hi BluesyGram,

Your thought for the night has turned into my thought for the morning.  I've wondered about that immediate "utterance" myself.  Now I see that I'm not the only one that found it ODD.  Thank you for getting my gears turning already this morning!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Thank you so much for choosing that "thought" to focus on today.  I always read your posts very carefully and respect everything you post (of which I missed the last few days...where have you been?)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with as this is my new "bug".

Bev

Hi Bev!

I have early morning surgery tomorrow and have been away getting all of my pre-op needs taken care of.  I have type i diabetes (51+years) so they test a bit more and the running doesn't stop just because of the 8 fresh inches of snow we got here in WI on Tuesday (darn)  Thank you for asking !

PJ (Paula) flower

Wow....I knew something wasn't right.  Glad you let us know.  Can someone keep us updated?  Will be praying that everything goes e-z breezy for you and family.  And all that snow to deal with ..another obstacle.  (Don't have a clue how people above the Mason-Dixon Line do it).

Hugs, Love and Prayers to you.  And, of course a very speedy recovery.

Love ya,
Bev
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: December 11, 2008, 10:18:37 AM »

Me, three.   I'll pray for a speedy recovery!

Me four
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: December 11, 2008, 10:20:28 AM »

I think GA couldn't look up during the LK interview because he doesn't have any self-respect, anymore.   Even if he wanted to do the right thing, or tell the truth (quit living the lie), he can't because that controlling biotche he is married to won't allow it.   I think he is a broken man inside.    I don't know how he will make it through the trial.

I also believe he probably had something to do with hiding Caylee's body and cleaning the car.   I think he is living in pure hell.   just my opinion.
The whole darn family has no self-respect. If George really wanted to he honest, he could, he would be able to clear his mind, and get rid of Cindy at the same time. Win, Win in my book.

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: December 11, 2008, 10:20:46 AM »

hey gg, we too in north fl are having rains, winds, I am watching 100 ft tall , 200 yr old oak trees sway like willows.  are you in orlando?   mio wants to know

No, not Or-lawn-doh, Hernando County, close to the coast, above Tampa.  Are you on the Gulf side?

I have a skiing reindeer with a broken arm!    Hope we can get him fixed cuz I just bought this one a few days ago.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: December 11, 2008, 10:22:03 AM »

good moorning monkey-I have a question-if you saw a child that looked like caylee-would you go home and try the tip line or the police the next day.  I would get on my cell and call 911 and tell them to come to the place i was at -there is a child here thats looks likes Caylee--and the one that took the picture that worked in the jewlery store said she tried calling the tip line had tro wait 20 min. and hung up.If she really thought this was Caylee why not call mall security so  they could check it out,  I am sure mall security could get the police to the mall in a matter of minutes.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #699 on: December 11, 2008, 10:23:06 AM »

Wait, who didn't participate in the Dancing With the Stars finale, and why not??? (At this point, this is way more important than anything Sindy has to spew!)

Toni Braxton -- had a benign tumor removed.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.