April 24, 2024, 12:43:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 329824 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: December 11, 2008, 05:32:44 PM »

We all know that horrible, horrible things are done by mothers to their own children.  It is naive to think otherwise when we have read of mothers who burned their children, drowned them in bathtubs, mutilated them, etc.  I have always suspected that Casey used the gasoline to burn evidence such as clothes, hers or the childs. 

If the child was naked when dumped, it may mean she drowned in the bathtub or was drowned by Casey there.  That is the most logical assumption.  But Casey has a ferocious temper and a short fuse, as we have heard from neighbors who heard her screaming at her parents.

In the heat of anger, she could have done anything.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: December 11, 2008, 05:32:59 PM »

according to news reports- no clothing found with the remains?
How horrible...she undressed her?
makes her statement " they havent even found her clothes yet" all the more eerie!

Yup, Casey providing clues and making comments that will later come back to haunt her in a court of law. How would she know to make a comment that they have not found her clothes, how could they find her body.

The DNA evidense, cause of death and duct tape use may just make the prosecution change their mind as to how they will charge Casey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: December 11, 2008, 05:33:14 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18253078/detail.html

Sheriff: Found Remains 'Very Strong Lead In Solving' Caylee Case
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 9:10 am EST December 11, 2008
UPDATED: 5:19 pm EST December 11, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary on Thursday said human remains discovered in wooded area near the home of George and Cindy Anthony are "a very strong lead in solving the case" involving Caylee Anthony, who was last seen in mid-June.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

An Orange County water meter reader found the skeletal remains of a child around 9:30 a.m. Thursday in a wooded area while taking a bathroom break near South Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive, less than half a mile from the Hopespring Drive home of George and Cindy Anthony, Local 6 News reported.

Beary confirmed that the skull of a child had been recovered. Deputies said it's too early to tell if the remains, which were later taken away in a medical examiner's van, are that of Caylee.

Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio confirmed that the remains are likely that of a girl. D'Onofrio said the worker saw the garbage bag, opened it, saw the remains of a child and called 911. The skull was found nearby, and there was duct tape in and around the garbage bag, D'Onofrio reported.

"Deputies did respond to that area, and once we were on the scene, we determined that we do have the remains of a young child. Obviously, our concern is that it's in close proximity to some recent activity in that part of the county, and it's incumbent upon us to determine what we have," said Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons, referring to the Casey Anthony case.

The age and gender of the remains are not known.

The area of the discovery has been blocked off, and FBI agents, along with sheriff's detectives, continue to investigate the wooded area.

Authorities said they are seeking a search warrant for the home belonging to the grandparents of Caylee, who lived at the home with her mother, although the two often stayed elsewhere.

Tim Miller, the leader of EquuSearch, a Texas-based group that has performed numerous searches for Caylee's body, said he talked with FBI agents, who told him that they believe the remains belong to Caylee.

"It would be inappropriate to speculate," Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said. "Our investigators are on scene, evaluating and processing the situation. It's very early."

Nieves said that George and Cindy Anthony have been notified about the discovery. They returned from California Thursday afternoon after appearing on "Larry King Live" on CNN Wednesday night.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed an emergency motion on Thursday to participate in forensic testing on the remains, if they are determined to be that of Caylee.

The hearing will be held Friday at 11:30 a.m. at the Orange County courthouse. Casey Anthony will not attend the hearing.

Leonard Padilla, a bounty hunter who initially bailed Casey Anthony out of jail and has searched for Caylee, said, "It's a bittersweet day."

"We drove by (the wooded area where the remains were found) dozens of times. We heard that there were searches going on in that area," Padilla said.

An elementary school is located nearby, forcing officials to devise a plan for getting students home without interfering with the crime scene.

Local 6 News showed buses transporting students from Hidden Oaks Elementary at about 3 p.m. Thursday through the area, which is lined with crime tape.

Cindy Anthony first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like death.

Police immediately interviewed Casey Anthony and said that everything she told them about her Caylee's whereabouts was false.

Casey Anthony said she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at an Orange County apartment complex, and the two were missing when she returned to pick up Caylee. Detectives said the baby sitter was nonexistent and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months. Anthony also lied about where she worked, detectives said.

As the case unfolded, troubling details emerged. Photos of Anthony partying after her daughter went missing surfaced. Friends said she was a habitual liar, but they also said that she was a good mother.

Earlier this month, the Orange County state attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents, which showed someone at the Anthony home had done Internet searches for terms like "neck breaking" and "household weapons."

In mid-March, someone used the Anthonys' home laptop to search Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and also a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing, the documents said.

Orange County jail officials also released several hours of videotapes of visits between Casey Anthony and her family from July and August, when she was arrested on neglect and other counts but before she was charged with first-degree murder.

During the taped visits, Anthony's parents tell her they're trying hard to find the little girl. Anthony does not appear to add information to aid that search beyond her account that a baby sitter took the girl.

Last week, prosecutors announced they would not pursue the death penalty for Anthony, although that move could be reversed.

The Orange County State Attorney's Office said in a news release last week that "it is not in the best interest of the people of the state of Florida" to pursue the death penalty against Anthony.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1923 on: December 11, 2008, 05:33:28 PM »

from OSCO:

Updates on body found near Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive

December 11, 2008 - 12:30 PM:   At approximately 9:30 AM today the Orange County Sheriff's Office received a telephone call from a man, reported to be a utility worker, who advised he had found what he believed to be the remains of a young child in a wooded area near the intersection of the South Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive.  Deputies responded to the area and confirmed the report the Sheriff's Office has recieved from the caller.  The responding deputies secured the scene and made the appropriate notifications.  In response to many questions we have recieved on this discovery, the scene is approximately one half mile from the residence of Caylee Anthony.  Beyond proximity to Caylee's home we have nothing at time that would link this discovery to the missing child.

Investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office Homicide Unit, the agency's Forensics Squad, and investigators working the disappearance of Caylee Anthony responded to the scene to begin the investigative process.  The Sheriff's has confirmed that the remains do appear to be those of a young child however the sex, age, or identity of the youngster have not been determined.  Investigators have not identified the victim at this point in their investigation nor have they specualted on the cause and manner of death in this case.  Future updates will be provided as they become available.

December 11, 2008 - 2:00 PM:  Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary arrived at the location where the child's remais were discovered earlier today and provided a brief update.  He confirmed much of the information released earlier today and added that the utility worker's discovery included a child's skull.  Investigators have been able to determine that the area where this morning's discovery was made was underwater for several weeks in the wake of Tropical Strom Faye which made the area inacessable to searchers.  During his briefing Sheriff Beary advised that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, The Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Orange County Medical Examiner were on the scene to assist with the investigation and the recovery and preservation of any evidence located during the recovery process.  Sheriff Beary also advised that this is a top priority case and that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is standing by to receive and expeditiously process any forensice evidence recovered to include DNA.  Sheriff Beary declined to discuss anything specific relating to the crime scene other than to say it was located about 50 or 60 feet into the wooded area.  We will provide updates as they become available.

December 11, 2008 - 4:20 PM:  No major developments to report since the 2:00 PM update.  We can advise that the medical examiner has removed the remains of the child discovered in the wooded area this morning where they will undergo a complete forensic examination.  That endeavor will be supported by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.  Investigators still have not identified the body nor are they prepared to discuss the cause and manner of death.  Detectives working this case have also declined to discuss the specific nature of any evidence recovered from the scene.  The Sheriff's Office is currently working to obtain a search warrant for the home of Casey Anthony however investigators will not elaborate on why the search warrant is being obtained.   We will provide you with additional information when it becomes available.

Bring Caylee home.
<3
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1924 on: December 11, 2008, 05:33:51 PM »

OK, this guy is a nut job and just looking for attention.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

Have you guys seen this??

Chrissy Crocker wanna be?

Lisa

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: December 11, 2008, 05:34:13 PM »

What a total freak!! He even has his white KC stolen sunglasses on in the rain!!!

That's the guy who was at the house when protesters were there. He was there like every day. He stood on the left side of the driveway. I forget his name, starts with a "K." But he was there as a supporter of Casey.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1926 on: December 11, 2008, 05:34:24 PM »

Caylee was found today...how do I know?  Well, they are searching the house again.  They have never done that in all this time..just outside and asked for a few things.  They are specifically looking for something this time too. You can clean and clean and if you have no idea what to hide or destroy you still have evidence in the house.  They need some actual piece of Caylee's DNA now since Cindy pulled her hairbrush trick.  Her toys...her clothing.  There would be epithelial cells on things Caylee touched, put in her mouth.  Cindy has been too busy to destroy it all...there must be something left.

They will look for anything that is bound with a piece of duct tape...a box for storage, the garden hose...if the tape came from there something still has that same tape on it.  Now that they know what they need to find it narrows the search down...just one piece is all they need.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1927 on: December 11, 2008, 05:34:41 PM »

It is the duct tape that got to me.  Did she duct tape the bag?  Or was it poor Caylee?  God, makes me sick.

Freaking beotch.  Yes, Mom, I feel Caylee is close to home.....

I'd guess the bag to prevent leaking ... or duct tape on Caylee to make it appear to be a "stanger" murder. Staging if you will.
If the evil one duct tape caylee it was no accident-

If KC was stupid enough to toss Caylee out a couple of blocks from her home, she's stupid enough to leave finger prints on the bag and duct tape. I'm not sure if they will be able to find the same roll of garbage bags she used, Dolce is right, 7 months is a long time to go not to use those up. But duct tape? Oh yeah, I'm sure it's there.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: December 11, 2008, 05:36:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18252959/index.html

The had a shot of the plane coming in for a landing 

Priceless.....

Betcha Cindy was telling the pilot how to land the plane...

Knowing Cindy Anthony she will get off the plane and tell reporters that there were 5 children on the plane that looked like Caylee. What a sad delusional woman.

Speaking of sad ... where is KID FINDERS today? Add another one to their list that they played no part in finding a missing child. Are they still going to drive around with the billboard of Caylee?
beachabealways
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: December 11, 2008, 05:36:09 PM »

We all know that horrible, horrible things are done by mothers to their own children.  It is naive to think otherwise when we have read of mothers who burned their children, drowned them in bathtubs, mutilated them, etc.  I have always suspected that Casey used the gasoline to burn evidence such as clothes, hers or the childs. 

If the child was naked when dumped, it may mean she drowned in the bathtub or was drowned by Casey there.  That is the most logical assumption.  But Casey has a ferocious temper and a short fuse, as we have heard from neighbors who heard her screaming at her parents.

In the heat of anger, she could have done anything.

How very true. A few months ago a woman out of the Dallas area threw her baby from the second floor of her home. Not only did she do it once she did it twice and once was while she was on the phone with police. There are some crazy people out there and I believe Casey is one of them. She only thinks of herself.
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1930 on: December 11, 2008, 05:36:10 PM »

leave britney alone!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait, wrong guy

Bring Caylee home.
<3
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1931 on: December 11, 2008, 05:37:36 PM »

Caylee was found today...how do I know?  Well, they are searching the house again.  They have never done that in all this time..just outside and asked for a few things.  They are specifically looking for something this time too. You can clean and clean and if you have no idea what to hide or destroy you still have evidence in the house.  They need some actual piece of Caylee's DNA now since Cindy pulled her hairbrush trick.  Her toys...her clothing.  There would be epithelial cells on things Caylee touched, put in her mouth.  Cindy has been too busy to destroy it all...there must be something left.

They will look for anything that is bound with a piece of duct tape...a box for storage, the garden hose...if the tape came from there something still has that same tape on it.  Now that they know what they need to find it narrows the search down...just one piece is all they need.

I hope LE really tosses that place. Turn it upside down while looking for your clues! Cindy wants to play games? Let the games begin! She is not going to pull anything over on LE now. All those notes? How much you wanna bet they are there too?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: December 11, 2008, 05:37:39 PM »

Hello everyone!!  I have mixed emotions about this latest news.  Sure, hopefully this will help bring the case to closure and provide justice for the victim in this case.  But doing so also means a little innocent girl has been taken from us.  I'm sad right now...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: December 11, 2008, 05:37:44 PM »

FYI - WE ARE EXPERIENCING HEAVY TRAFFIC AND MAY EXPERIENCE TEMPORARY DISRUPTIONS AND SERVER DOWNTIME.  JUST BE PATIENT IF THE SITE APPEARS TO BE DOWN AND IT SHOULD COME BACK UP FAIRLY QUICKLY.

I got tossed so many times that my monkey bum is bruised.     Every time I tried to post, I would lose my connection.  Finally, I went to the grocery store (to keep from doing bodily harm to my 'puter)!

*hands GG a soft pillow, and straps her into her seat*   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: December 11, 2008, 05:37:50 PM »

Geraldo was just on Fox News and he talked to a lawyer for Casey which I assume was JB and when she was told she did not take it well and had to be sedated. He said it could be taken 2 ways...1. She held out hope she would be found alive. 2. The gig is up
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: December 11, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »

Holy Moly I have been locked out for the past 2 hrs...I was skeered out there all alone 
Has anyone seen the Scamthony's yet?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1936 on: December 11, 2008, 05:38:20 PM »

leave britney alone!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait, wrong guy

LOL, pretty damn close though!!! 

yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1937 on: December 11, 2008, 05:38:30 PM »

I hope LE really tosses that place. Turn it upside down while looking for your clues! Cindy wants to play games? Let the games begin! She is not going to pull anything over on LE now. All those notes? How much you wanna bet they are there too?

how much do you wanna bet Mallory took those notes hmmmm?

Bring Caylee home.
<3
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: December 11, 2008, 05:38:32 PM »

The Anthony's want to be left alone??????   is this what I read .....well guess what  Caylee wanted to live....Caylee wanted to be Loved.........Caylee wanted someone to stand up for her.............Screw the Anthony's and what they want!!

They are probably just being hit with the reality that their grand daughter is DEAD of course they are going to want to be left alone during this time. 

On the other hand...... I was just taking a bath and thought of something concerning. If Caylee had the duct tape around her then I am assuming she was suffocated which was the COD and if that is the case here then I think that either Cindy or George(I am going with Cindy b/c George was once a cop) used the chloroform in the trunk of the car to try and remove any evidence or get rid of the smell.
Where the hell did they get chloroform to clean the car-how many of you use chloroform to clean.  How can they say it is an accident that kc just used chlorform  make caylee sleep.  In my mind that is murder-death penalty period-one other thing the people on the plan said the anthonys were very composed- If that was my grand daufgter u would have to chloroform me to stop me from screaming
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1939 on: December 11, 2008, 05:38:49 PM »

[/quote]

Betcha Cindy was telling the pilot how to land the plane...

[/quote]

First time I giggled today since hearing this bittersweet news. You're right.  She was probably was!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.