March 29, 2024, 07:03:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 328629 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1960 on: December 11, 2008, 05:48:20 PM »

My God,she was really close to the Anthony home.One reporter standing outside of the Anthony home walked to the crime scene.Another reporter drove there(as near as he could get)and timed it....took all of maybe 2-3 minutes to get there by car.
I wonder if this was near the area that her car ran out of gas when Tony stole the gas cans for her and drove her to her car.
May you rot in hell Casey and the same for her so called family for obstructing a murder investigation.....of their own sweet Grand Daughter!How could they!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: December 11, 2008, 05:48:28 PM »

Gotta go for a little bit. I'll catch all you monkeys on the new thread!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1962 on: December 11, 2008, 05:48:30 PM »

Geraldo was just on Fox News and he talked to a lawyer for Casey which I assume was JB and when she was told she did not take it well and had to be sedated. He said it could be taken 2 ways...1. She held out hope she would be found alive. 2. The gig is up

And all the monkeys know which one it is.

Ain't that the truth!!  Looks like she's about to have to pay the piper...
Good.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: December 11, 2008, 05:48:41 PM »

LP on headline news said the night of June 15, after Cindy choked Casey, Casey took off with Caylee. She was seen pacing much later in the parking lot of a hotel, no child was seen, someone saw her pacing. I've never heard LP say this before.

is there a video of this? link? or anything? transcript? i have NEVER heard anything at ALL about hotel, pacing ....

I never heard LP say anything about this pacing, but he did hint at "hotel" several times in his stints on NG.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1964 on: December 11, 2008, 05:48:58 PM »

Geraldo was just on Fox News and he talked to a lawyer for Casey which I assume was JB and when she was told she did not take it well and had to be sedated. He said it could be taken 2 ways...1. She held out hope she would be found alive. 2. The gig is up

And all the monkeys know which one it is.

SHE HAD TO BE SEDATED?????!!!!!
This makes me so ANGRY that she was given this comfort after what she's done.  HOW DARE they!!!!!!!!   Think of how many deserve the comforts of a nice sedative when they need one!!! This makes me so freakin' angry!  And I've always felt that she was too "good looking"  to get the DP.  She looks petite, small, the death penalty obviously seems barbaric to some, but what Aileen Wuernos (that prostitute who killed Johns from FLA) SHE got the death penalty and I felt that she was ACTUALLY a victim...unlike Casey....
I am really mad that CAsey was given xanax to calm down and chill out. That is probably how she killed Caylee and she is getting it as a comfort in JAIL!!! GRRRR

This morning my laptop adaptor BURST INTO FLAMES when I moved my laptop across the room so hubby and I could look at it! NO KIDDING! The cord was a little worn, but geez!  Had to keep up all day on my old blackberry!  What a long strange trip this continues to be. God Bless Caylee!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1965 on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:04 PM »

Michelle Bard? (spokeswoman for the Anthony's, says the Anthony's will not retyrn home for 48 hours.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:11 PM »

LP on headline news said the night of June 15, after Cindy choked Casey, Casey took off with Caylee. She was seen pacing much later in the parking lot of a hotel, no child was seen, someone saw her pacing. I've never heard LP say this before.

is there a video of this? link? or anything? transcript? i have NEVER heard anything at ALL about hotel, pacing ....

Its on TV
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1967 on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:15 PM »

I just got in, and I have to say thanks to Dolce, it is so nice to have a friend text you of all the latest news.....Dolce youre the best.
Back at ya! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »

OK, this guy is a nut job and just looking for attention.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

Have you guys seen this??

What a total freak!! He even has his white KC stolen sunglasses on in the rain!!!

Put down the crack pipe.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:35 PM »

I will always think that the families dynamics and dysfunctions led to this terrible tragedy. 

Casey probably was a good or acceptable mother much of the time.  Cindy probably loved Caylee.  But there was so much tension that boiled over from time to time and that was always bubbling just below the surface.

I see the home life as a series of snide remarks, brutal tongue-lashings, loud quarrels, occasional lunges to the neck, threats to get a divorce or leave or take custody of a grandchild, lies and deceiving, breaks with reality, severe accusations followed by excuses and acceptance, going from one extreme to another.

It was not Ozzie and Harriet by any means.

If this child is Caylee, Cindy's plans to profit from an "eternally missing granddaughter" are ruined.  Her plans to go on making excuses for her disturbed and twisted daughter are stymied.  Her idea of being an "advocate for children" like the KidFinders couple is dashed.

It is a bleak day for Cindy if this body is that of Caylee.  Cindy, say Hello to Brick Wall.
shanfel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1970 on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:41 PM »

I do think it's interesting that , if this is Caylee, her remains were found almost 6 months to the date that she went missing. It's almost as if someone decided enough was enough. Maybe there was going to be a tip called in on the exact date, but the person never anticipated the utility man finding them first.

Did George finally have enough? Lee?

Maybe Casey is having panic attacks because she knows she's been betrayed.

One theory is that Caylee got ahold of some drugs, cocaine possibly, and overdosed. ( Remember Amy worried about her 'keys'? Key= kilo? Tone's texts about keys?) Casey chose to cover up the death, or was threatened not to reveal the death, because others would get in trouble for a drug deal. Maybe the investigation was getting too close for comfort for some people.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1971 on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:43 PM »

Where the hell did they get chloroform to clean the car-how many of you use chloroform to clean.  How can they say it is an accident that kc just used chlorform  make caylee sleep.  In my mind that is murder-death penalty period-one other thing the people on the plan said the anthonys were very composed- If that was my grand daufgter u would have to chloroform me to stop me from screaming

Oh, I use chloroform all the time to clean! Don't get much done though. Meth is really good on windows too!! It leaves them streak free! 
I will have to try that- I hate doing windows-and even if there are streaks who cares if u re on meth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1972 on: December 11, 2008, 05:49:45 PM »

He was on CNN Headline News about 20 minutes ago, saying this, that is all I know. Maybe someone else heard this.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1973 on: December 11, 2008, 05:50:06 PM »

All I have to say is

Thank You  Jesus , Thank you   

I'll join you in that Walter....yes, Thank You Jesus...Thank you
Praise God

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: December 11, 2008, 05:50:52 PM »

Caylee was found today...how do I know?  Well, they are searching the house again.  They have never done that in all this time..just outside and asked for a few things.  They are specifically looking for something this time too. You can clean and clean and if you have no idea what to hide or destroy you still have evidence in the house.  They need some actual piece of Caylee's DNA now since Cindy pulled her hairbrush trick.  Her toys...her clothing.  There would be epithelial cells on things Caylee touched, put in her mouth.  Cindy has been too busy to destroy it all...there must be something left.

They will look for anything that is bound with a piece of duct tape...a box for storage, the garden hose...if the tape came from there something still has that same tape on it.  Now that they know what they need to find it narrows the search down...just one piece is all they need.

However ... until this morning Cindy and George did not realize that duct tape was used in the disposal of their grandaughter's body and ... that piece of evidence had to go.  Is this why Mallory entered the scene ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: December 11, 2008, 05:50:58 PM »

Hello everyone!!  I have mixed emotions about this latest news.  Sure, hopefully this will help bring the case to closure and provide justice for the victim in this case.  But doing so also means a little innocent girl has been taken from us.  I'm sad right now...

Hello third.  Good to see you again.  Yes, it's very sad.  I think we've had time to realize Caylee wasn't ever going to be found alive, yet here we are, and it's like reliving her loss all over again.  I'm grateful she's been found and will receive a decent burial.  I think when we hear what happened to her, it's going to be just awful. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1976 on: December 11, 2008, 05:51:15 PM »

Caylee was found today...how do I know?  Well, they are searching the house again.  They have never done that in all this time..just outside and asked for a few things.  They are specifically looking for something this time too. You can clean and clean and if you have no idea what to hide or destroy you still have evidence in the house.  They need some actual piece of Caylee's DNA now since Cindy pulled her hairbrush trick.  Her toys...her clothing.  There would be epithelial cells on things Caylee touched, put in her mouth.  Cindy has been too busy to destroy it all...there must be something left.

They will look for anything that is bound with a piece of duct tape...a box for storage, the garden hose...if the tape came from there something still has that same tape on it.  Now that they know what they need to find it narrows the search down...just one piece is all they need.
Lalas,they did search the Anthony home way back when.They took their CSI team into the home but we never heard if they found anything.I think they found something at the crime scene that led them to the Anthony home....something there ties in with the home.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: December 11, 2008, 05:51:28 PM »

Wow, so would that mean that George's story about seeing Casey and Caylee on June16th was all a lie?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1978 on: December 11, 2008, 05:51:39 PM »

Pathologists should be able to identify the body quickly from dental records, Baden said, and the plastic and duct tape could provide additional vital clues, including fingerprints. They could also provide clues to how the child died, and to who dumped the body.

"The beauty of duct tape — no matter rain, snow, sleet — that fingerprint will stay there," Baden said, adding that if someone used their teeth to rip it, it could yield DNA evidence too.

God bless Alabama crome!

mindyb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1979 on: December 11, 2008, 05:51:59 PM »

It is the duct tape that got to me.  Did she duct tape the bag?  Or was it poor Caylee?  God, makes me sick.

Freaking beotch.  Yes, Mom, I feel Caylee is close to home.....

I'd guess the bag to prevent leaking ... or duct tape on Caylee to make it appear to be a "stanger" murder. Staging if you will.
If the evil one duct tape caylee it was no accident-

If KC was stupid enough to toss Caylee out a couple of blocks from her home, she's stupid enough to leave finger prints on the bag and duct tape. I'm not sure if they will be able to find the same roll of garbage bags she used, Dolce is right, 7 months is a long time to go not to use those up. But duct tape? Oh yeah, I'm sure it's there.

I'm sure the duck tape is there. Duck tape in my house last forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.