April 28, 2024, 11:08:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221430 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2008, 12:52:43 AM »

Would it be too much of stretch to say that Paulass works primarily for Posner and his government jobs with Aruba are really insignificant and basically a front?  If he's a Posner atttorney he no doubt gets big bucks.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2008, 12:53:50 AM »

During the early days when Natalee first disappeared, Paulass made a trip to Florida.  Joe Taco and his partners have offices in NYC and Miami.  Did Paulass fly to Miami to get all of the ducks in a row with Taco? I now think Taco and Paulass are counterparts, and if that is the case, Paulass does have a lot of power.

Yet, Taco has taken to referring to Paulus as a 'simpleton'.  Would that make Taco a sompleton as well?   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2008, 12:56:23 AM »

Who was it that said taxi drivers make more money than judge in training?  Paulass probably has bank rolls if he's a Posner attorney.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2008, 12:56:30 AM »

Would it be too much of stretch to say that Paulass works primarily for Posner and his government jobs with Aruba are really insignificant and basically a front?  If he's a Posner atttorney he no doubt gets big bucks.

I agree that his government jobs are a front.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2008, 12:58:14 AM »

During the early days when Natalee first disappeared, Paulass made a trip to Florida.  Joe Taco and his partners have offices in NYC and Miami.  Did Paulass fly to Miami to get all of the ducks in a row with Taco? I now think Taco and Paulass are counterparts, and if that is the case, Paulass does have a lot of power.

Yet, Taco has taken to referring to Paulus as a 'simpleton'.  Would that make Taco a sompleton as well?   

Posner, Taco and the boys could be getting tired of Paulass and his idiot son.  They are causing too much trouble and bringing too much attention.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2008, 01:00:34 AM »

Hmm..  Interesting theory.  Would Aruba continue to keep him on as an attorney then?  After all the grief his son has brought to the island? 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: December 14, 2008, 01:02:38 AM »

Who was it that said taxi drivers make more money than judge in training?  Paulass probably has bank rolls if he's a Posner attorney.

I remember Arubagirl always insisting Paulus didn't make much money.  Of course he didn't make much money for the job that was a front.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2008, 01:03:00 AM »

Posner, Taco and the boys could be getting tired of Paulass and his idiot son.  They are causing too much trouble and bringing too much attention.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I cannot think of any mob-related individuals that have been as erratic and unpredictable as the son of Paulus.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 01:05:43 AM by San » Logged

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2008, 01:03:34 AM »

Hmm..  Interesting theory.  Would Aruba continue to keep him on as an attorney then?  After all the grief his son has brought to the island? 

Because for some reason they refuse to move away from that house.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: December 14, 2008, 01:03:44 AM »

He doesn't have a government job anymore.  He's in a private practice with Antonio Carlo.  How convenient!!!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2008, 01:04:25 AM »

I meant to say ...  as the son of Paulus.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2008, 01:06:12 AM »

He doesn't have a government job anymore.  He's in a private practice with Antonio Carlo.  How convenient!!!

Is he licensed to practice law?  If so, does that not have some legal connatation to it?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2008, 01:07:24 AM »

Yeah and how convenient that he was sworn in after he left his job.  How does one get sworn in to be an attorney when he was practicing as a judge.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2008, 01:10:07 AM »

Yeah and how convenient that he was sworn in after he left his job.  How does one get sworn in to be an attorney when he was practicing as a judge.

He was never a judge.  He had been a judge in training and spent months in Holland studying.  In March of 2005, he was turned down for a judgeship.  Did he fail the exam... I don't know.  Was he blocked because of his connections???  Anyway, he never served as a judge.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2008, 01:10:11 AM »

Unless paulass has the dirt on all of posners' dealings...he may very well have powerful tentacles reaching out for high cover (Kermit's post suggests?). makes one go hmmm...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #155 on: December 14, 2008, 01:12:05 AM »

I don't think paulass works for aruba anymore. Isn't he with carlos now in private practice?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2008, 01:12:57 AM »

Good night everyone.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2008, 01:14:20 AM »

I don't think paulass works for aruba anymore. Isn't he with carlos now in private practice?

Yes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2008, 01:15:44 AM »

He was never a judge.  He had been a judge in training and spent months in Holland studying.  In March of 2005, he was turned down for a judgeship.  Did he fail the exam... I don't know.  Was he blocked because of his connections???  Anyway, he never served as a judge.

I know he was a judge in training but I remember reading that he did oversee some cases.  I never believed for one second that he failed.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2008, 01:16:30 AM »

FIRST LET'S CONNECT THESE PLAYERS INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION IN ARUBA:
Paulus van der Sloot
Jan van der Straaten
Zwinkels
Vocking

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been foundand Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels).
Posted by Getagrip at 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM

Remember ZWINKELS:

Paulus buddy from the old Tilburg days is the Prime Minister - Oduber 1991

and ZWINKELS WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL IN 1991 (we also know that this zwinkels guy was involved in mafia money too and that is why he was forced to resign for a period of time -

All the main players knew each other during his time in office
Governmental authorities
Mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels - Attorney General
Mr. B. Vocking - Deputy Director, Aruba Correctional Institute
Ms. C. van den Berg - Head of the Rehabilitation and Child Welfare Council
Ms. Y. Spellen - Director, Guardianship Board
Mr. J. van de Straten - Head of the National Bureau of Investigations

Zwinkels is back in power as attorney general in 1994

In 1995 Zwinkels is the Prosecutor in Aruba.

1997-1997 - Zwinkels left after a 2 yr battle with the Aruban gov't (they accused him of stealing drug money)

July of 1998 he has his Attorney General job back 07-07-98

June 26th, 2005 at 3:30 pm
Simian,
his lordship did not bring the key for the Arawaks
"they were stymied by misinformation and false leads planted by the corrupt authorities. Why was Natalee never found? The searchers were directed to all the wrong places!

(more on this later)

Bump....

PG Aruba

J. H. M. Zwinkels 1994 - 1997/03/01
W.R. Rosingh 1997/03/01 - 2003/02/01 until 2003/01/01 Chief of Cabinet P.A.P.J. van der Sloot
T.D. Croes-Fernandes Pedra 2003/02/01 - pension dispute

caretaker PG:
Nico Jörg 2007/06/23 - 2008/06/23
R.F. Pietersz 2008/06/23 - 2008/12/23 (might get extended by another 6 months)

earlier i wrote that van der Sloot was Chief of Cabinet under Croes-Fernandes, this was an error.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.