April 28, 2024, 11:49:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221434 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2008, 01:17:31 AM »

Would it be too much of stretch to say that Paulass works primarily for Posner and his government jobs with Aruba are really insignificant and basically a front?  If he's a Posner atttorney he no doubt gets big bucks.

I agree that his government jobs are a front.

Hmm..  Interesting theory.  Would Aruba continue to keep him on as an attorney then?  After all the grief his son has brought to the island? 
I don't think paulass works for aruba anymore. Isn't he with carlos now in private practice?

I think Antiono Carlo has always been the front man for Posner
and Paulus.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2008, 01:17:35 AM »

Would it be too much of stretch to say that Paulass works primarily for Posner and his government jobs with Aruba are really insignificant and basically a front?  If he's a Posner atttorney he no doubt gets big bucks.

Hmm..  Interesting theory.  Would Aruba continue to keep him on as an attorney then?  After all the grief his son has brought to the island? 
I don't think paulass works for aruba anymore. Isn't he with carlos now in private practice?

Yes, I think he does work for Carlos now.  But, in what capacity?  Can he practice law and if so would he have to pass the bar, sotaspeak?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: December 14, 2008, 01:18:40 AM »

Good night everyone.

'Nite, San.   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: December 14, 2008, 01:19:45 AM »

Good night everyone.

'Nite, San.   

That wasn't me but I will say goodnight now.  Unless you have ESP and were reading my mind. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: December 14, 2008, 01:22:20 AM »

Good night everyone.

'Nite, San.   

That wasn't me but I will say goodnight now.  Unless you have ESP and were reading my mind. 

Lol!  I never knew I had ESP.  Now, that I know I will try to put it to good use!   

(actually, I think I'm just old!)

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: December 14, 2008, 01:23:49 AM »

Good night everyone.

'Nite, San.   

And a hearty Goodnite to SS!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2008, 01:23:53 AM »

Good night everyone.

'Nite, San.   

Lol!  I never knew I had ESP.  Now, that I know I will try to put it to good use!   

You are not old.  But then again I don't know that and maybe I have ESP 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2008, 01:24:10 AM »

Yes, I think he does work for Carlos now.  But, in what capacity?  Can he practice law and if so would he have to pass the bar, sotaspeak?
FWIW, I believe I read here that cj gave paulass a letter releasing him as a suspect so he could practice law in aruba. I cant come up with links like so many of you can, but i'm hopeful that my memory may help someone else pull up the link if they so desire.   
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2008, 01:26:17 AM »

Good night everyone.

'Nite, San.   

You are not old.  But then again I don't know that and maybe I have ESP 

I guess old is relative.  I have an old relative.  Bwhahaha!!

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: December 14, 2008, 01:27:30 AM »

FWIW, I believe I read here that cj gave paulass a letter releasing him as a suspect so he could practice law in aruba. I cant come up with links like so many of you can, but i'm hopeful that my memory may help someone else pull up the link if they so desire.   

Oh yeah.  I remember something like that, too.  It was like he had to have someone 'vouch' for him.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: December 14, 2008, 01:30:04 AM »

I think Antiono Carlo has always been the front man for Posner
and Paulus.
Maybe, but didn't ac have the secret meeting (Peter DV exposed) with cj stating that urine was directly involved with Natalee's disappearance but cj had to prove it? 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: December 14, 2008, 01:41:06 AM »

Maybe, but didn't ac have the secret meeting (Peter DV exposed) with cj stating that urine was directly involved with Natalee's disappearance but cj had to prove it? 

If you mean KJ, then yes I do believe that did happen.  Seems it was reported by Greta during the fall of 2005.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: December 14, 2008, 01:42:17 AM »

If you mean KJ, then yes I do believe that did happen.  Seems it was reported by Greta during the fall of 2005.
Yes, KJ...but I have see it as CJ....
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: December 14, 2008, 01:46:10 AM »

Yes, KJ...but I have see it as CJ....

that's cool.

Sometimes have wondered how Karin Janssen can sleep at night.  She doen't appear to have much compassion for victims.  It's almost as if she just does/did whatever the powers that be wanted done.  Almost as if she was some kind of puppet.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2008, 02:10:54 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: December 14, 2008, 02:25:55 AM »

I think we all understand why Kyle(OE) won't come to speak to Kermit or the Monkey's anymore!Thanx for the post's Kermit. .Is Posner "Dirtyhand"??Do those on the Persistence know who Dirtyhand is?Anyone.Am i way off???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: December 14, 2008, 02:29:23 AM »

I think we all understand why Kyle(OE) won't come to speak to Kermit or the Monkey's anymore!Thanx for the post's Kermit. .Is Posner "Dirtyhand"??Do those on the Persistence know who Dirtyhand is?Anyone.Am i way off???

I have always believed that Shango was referring to Jan Van Der Straaten as Dirty Hand based on the confirmations he provided to some posters back during that time.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 14, 2008, 02:31:47 AM »

Is Van Der Straten Dirty Hand???

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am
Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

Shango on June 27th, 2005 12:28 pm
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting

Shango on June 27th, 2005 4:00 am
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 posting

Shango on June 27th, 2005 12:12 pm
If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found

Shango on June 27th, 2005 12:26 pm
Simian your Doppleganger is with us

Shango on June 27th, 2005 12:28 pm

Shango on June 27th, 2005 9:44 pm
Babalu opened a window looking into babylon on his 12:31 A.M. Post
DirtyHand is alive

Shango on June 27th, 2005 9:48 pm
Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12

drax on June 27th, 2005 10:57 pm
DirtyHand has walked through the maze:…is DirtyHand Poppa VDS?

Shango on June 27th, 2005 11:01 pm
The Drax asks a question for which he already provided an answer.

Shango on June 27th, 2005 11:04 pm
Babalu opened a window looking onto Babylon with his 12:30 A.M. post

drax on June 27th, 2005 11:08 pm
Shango says: The Drax asks a question for which he already provided an answer.
I don’t understand, Shango.

Babalú on June 27th, 2005 11:10 pm
He’s talking about Dirty Hands identity, please refer to my post of yesterday 12:30 AM. He is JVDS, and not Joran.

Lucy on June 27th, 2005 10:56 pm
Someone said last night that Dirty Hand was somebody in the police.

Shango on June 27th, 2005 11:13 pm
Lucy spoke at 10:56

Shango on June 30th, 2005 2:04 am
Observe all communications from Shango and judge from their worth….
DirtyHand is the the Keystone!
The lamb is in ther fold, and the shivas.
Threadsurfers, if they cannot out a lamb to manger, how will they deal with lions?
DirtyHand is the key and may leave soon to avoid attention from the cowboys and the fort

Shango on June 30th, 2005 2:31 am
Watcher opened a window looking onto babylon at 2:29.
He holds the key to the ONLY door which opens the door to the lions den

(watcher on June 30th, 2005 2:29 am
I think Subdude is on the right track about the media putting pressure on WHY the polis chief is leaving.)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: December 14, 2008, 02:34:19 AM »

I have always believed that Shango was referring to Jan Van Der Straaten as Dirty Hand based on the confirmations he provided to some posters back during that time.

I may be way off but i try to equate "Dirtyhand" with the Character "Michael Clayton" played by George Clooney in the movie of the same name.He was "The FIXER" for a huge law firm.If you've seen the movie  it is quite interesting.Who besides Van Der Stratten has there Hand in everything on that Island,as well as the power to fix it???Truthseeker??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: December 14, 2008, 02:38:31 AM »

I have always thought vd Straten was Dirty Hand.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.