April 27, 2024, 06:59:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221378 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 14, 2008, 02:42:31 AM »

I have always thought vd Straten was Dirty Hand.

Thanx Anna!Other then protecting a friend(Paulus).What reason would Van Der stratten have for protecting these nimwits??One would think Van Der Stratten would have serious reasons to help cover-up a murder.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: December 14, 2008, 02:46:38 AM »

I think we all understand why Kyle(OE) won't come to speak to Kermit or the Monkey's anymore!Thanx for the post's Kermit. .Is Posner "Dirtyhand"??Do those on the Persistence know who Dirtyhand is?Anyone.Am i way off???

I have always believed that Shango was referring to Jan Van Der Straaten as Dirty Hand based on the confirmations he provided to some posters back during that time.

I may be way off but i try to equate "Dirtyhand" with the Character "Michael Clayton" played by George Clooney in the movie of the same name.He was "The FIXER" for a huge law firm.If you've seen the movie  it is quite interesting.Who besides Van Der Stratten has there Hand in everything on that Island,as well as the power to fix it???Truthseeker??

When referring to 'Dirty Hand' I always go back to Shango.  Shango initiated the term and I rely on those posts.

I have not seen the George Clooney movie you mention.  Sorry.  Not much of a Clooney fan.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #182 on: December 14, 2008, 02:50:26 AM »

Over time, I have thought Jan vds, Obuder, rudy, vocking could all be dirty hand, but from Kermit's recent post, is he saying Zwinkels? he is in power, then busted, then back in power....posner saves aruba in the 80's 90's, and all the time Zwinkels comes in and out smelling like a rose. Is zwinkels the front man for posner? Is zwinkels Dirty Hand?

FIRST LET'S CONNECT THESE PLAYERS INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION IN ARUBA:
Paulus van der Sloot
Jan van der Straaten
Zwinkels
Vocking

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been foundand Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels).
Posted by Getagrip at 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM

Remember ZWINKELS:

Paulus buddy from the old Tilburg days is the Prime Minister - Oduber 1991

and ZWINKELS WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL IN 1991 (we also know that this zwinkels guy was involved in mafia money too and that is why he was forced to resign for a period of time -

All the main players knew each other during his time in office
Governmental authorities
Mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels - Attorney General
Mr. B. Vocking - Deputy Director, Aruba Correctional Institute
Ms. C. van den Berg - Head of the Rehabilitation and Child Welfare Council
Ms. Y. Spellen - Director, Guardianship Board
Mr. J. van de Straten - Head of the National Bureau of Investigations

Zwinkels is back in power as attorney general in 1994

In 1995 Zwinkels is the Prosecutor in Aruba.

1997-1997 - Zwinkels left after a 2 yr battle with the Aruban gov't (they accused him of stealing drug money)

July of 1998 he has his Attorney General job back 07-07-98

June 26th, 2005 at 3:30 pm
Simian,
his lordship did not bring the key for the Arawaks
"they were stymied by misinformation and false leads planted by the corrupt authorities. Why was Natalee never found? The searchers were directed to all the wrong places!

(more on this later)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: December 14, 2008, 02:54:44 AM »

Over time, I have thought Jan vds, Obuder, rudy, vocking could all be dirty hand, but from Kermit's recent post, is he saying Zwinkels? he is in power, then busted, then back in power....posner saves aruba in the 80's 90's, and all the time Zwinkels comes in and out smelling like a rose. Is zwinkels the front man for posner? Is zwinkels Dirty Hand?

Paulus van der Sloot
Jan van der Straaten
Zwinkels
Vocking

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been foundand Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels).

Remember ZWINKELS:

and ZWINKELS WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL IN 1991 (we also know that this zwinkels guy was involved in mafia money too and that is why he was forced to resign for a period of time -

Governmental authorities

1997-1997 - Zwinkels left after a 2 yr battle with the Aruban gov't (they accused him of stealing drug money)

Simian,
"they were stymied by misinformation and false leads planted by the corrupt authorities. Why was Natalee never found? The searchers were directed to all the wrong places!

(more on this later)

Do we know who directed the searchers billb???I believe there is someone hiding in plain site that hold's the key.JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: December 14, 2008, 02:56:22 AM »

Over time, I have thought Jan vds, Oduber, rudy, vocking could all be dirty hand, but from Kermit's recent post, is he saying Zwinkels? he is in power, then busted, then back in power....posner saves aruba in the 80's 90's, and all the time Zwinkels comes in and out smelling like a rose. Is zwinkels the front man for posner? Is zwinkels Dirty Hand?
This is Kermit's post what to get it right.....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg581829#msg581829

Paulus van der Sloot
Jan van der Straaten
Zwinkels
Vocking

Remember ZWINKELS:

Governmental authorities

Simian,

(more on this later)

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: December 14, 2008, 03:00:49 AM »

Paulus van der Sloot
Jan van der Straaten
Zwinkels
Vocking

Remember ZWINKELS:

Governmental authorities

Simian,

(more on this later)

Do we know who directed the searchers billb???I believe there is someone hiding in plain site that hold's the key.JMOO
Keepthefaith...Good question...No, I don't know who directed the searches...I assumed KJ as prosecutor was responsible and directed the searches....but some one else may have. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2008, 03:02:09 AM »

I always thought Dompig directed the searches?????????????

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: December 14, 2008, 03:02:30 AM »

Over time, I have thought Jan vds, Oduber, rudy, vocking could all be dirty hand, but from Kermit's recent post, is he saying Zwinkels? he is in power, then busted, then back in power....posner saves aruba in the 80's 90's, and all the time Zwinkels comes in and out smelling like a rose. Is zwinkels the front man for posner? Is zwinkels Dirty Hand?
This is Kermit's post what to get it right.....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg581829#msg581829

Paulus van der Sloot
Jan van der Straaten
Zwinkels
Vocking

Remember ZWINKELS:

Governmental authorities

Simian,

(more on this later)

I read Kermit's posts.So Zwinkels is still a person of great power in Aruban circles?Is he still on the island??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: December 14, 2008, 03:04:36 AM »

I believe they replaced VDStratten with Dompig for a couple days then VDStratten was brought back on.By whose request.These are probably repetitive questions..Sorry..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: December 14, 2008, 03:06:14 AM »

I read Kermit's posts.So Zwinkels is still a person of great power in Aruban circles?Is he still on the island??
[/quote]
Maybe CAPS can answer, or one of our Dutch posters?... Or maybe he is the cover from Holland that Beth and Jug worried about when they said there must be high cover from Holland?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: December 14, 2008, 03:12:56 AM »

I believe they replaced VDStratten with Dompig for a couple days then VDStratten was brought back on.By whose request.These are probably repetitive questions..Sorry..
Jan vds was the lead in the beginning. Then there was a question of his impartiality wrt his close ties to paulass and was pulled off by (?kj's boss or rudy?) but then the police union made a stink and jan vds was back on. Interesting though, when dompig replaced jan vds, the confession came out and one of the suspects (urine, kalpoe?) was leading police to Natalee's body). Next day, when Jan vds was back on the case....there was no confession and no body..
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 14, 2008, 03:15:59 AM »

If you are into Shango you may see more than just favors for Paulus.  This may go ever further that just Poppa Sloot.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:32 pm
His lordship is there to preserve babylon
not the elder
remember dirtyhand!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: December 14, 2008, 03:27:29 AM »

If you are into Shango you may see more than just favors for Paulus.  This may go ever further that just Poppa Sloot.

not the elder
remember dirtyhand!

I have never visited the Shango/Simian threads......but early on before the threads were started, I'd read them here and still feel there was truth in some of the original posts.....
Fast forwarding to today and Kermits post, I could think the shango post above could mean:
His lordship (posner) is there to preserve babylon aruba underworld
not the elder paulass
remember dirtyhand! (Zwinkels)
by preserving Babylon, paulass and urine would be under the umbrella of protection by posner...
if this is anywhere close to the truth, then whatever happened to Natalee must be viewed by those covering this up as too violent for disclosure......
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2008, 03:34:46 AM »

not the elder
remember dirtyhand!

I have never visited the Shango/Simian threads......but early on before the threads were started, I'd read them here and still feel there was truth in some of the original posts.....
Fast forwarding to today and Kermits post, I could think the shango post above could mean:
not the elder paulass
by preserving Babylon, paulass and urine would be under the umbrella of protection by posner...
if this is anywhere close to the truth, then whatever happened to Natalee must be viewed by those covering this up as too violent for disclosure......

Not too far fetched.  You could be right.  I guess the key to many of the Shango posts would require the correct definition of Babylon.  What are they really trying to preserve? 

(I still have to go with Van Der Straaten as Dirty Hand.  I'm not sure Zwinkel had the degree of authority as Shango implies.  Not the Zwinkel isn't a player in this whole thing...somewhere down the line.)

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: December 14, 2008, 03:35:14 AM »

not the elder
remember dirtyhand!

not the elder paulass
I also think CAPS has implied that Natalee was caught up in a drug deal gone bad (wrong place, wrong time - still, violent death caused by jdvs and pimps) and the events surrounding her death can't be exposed without exposing aruba's underbelly....if exposed, aruban tourism would suffer even further loses....
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: December 14, 2008, 03:40:55 AM »

not the elder
remember dirtyhand!

not the elder paulass
I also think CAPS has implied that Natalee was caught up in a drug deal gone bad (wrong place, wrong time - still, violent death caused by jdvs and pimps) and the events surrounding her death can't be exposed without exposing aruba's underbelly....if exposed, aruban tourism would suffer even further loses....

Okay...I can buy into the exposure of what really happened to Natalee issue for Aruba.  But, in this day in age would a drug deal really be that unusual?  There are drug deals going on everywhere, not just Aruba. Many people that have been there know that drugs are plentiful.  While Aruba may be 'embarassed' by something like that would it really be the 'end of tourism'?

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: December 14, 2008, 03:41:10 AM »

after leaving as Aruba as PG:

1st March 1997  procureur-general in Leeuwarden.
18th January 1999 Judge Higher Court Leewarden
currently: Judge Higher Court Arnhem

http://www.burojeugdzorg.nl/46.htm Z
http://jure.nl/bg6071 (random case, scroll down for his name - raadsheer = judge higher court)

i haven't found any direct connection Zwinkels <> van der Sloot

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2008, 03:43:46 AM »

not the elder
remember dirtyhand!

not the elder paulass

Zwinkels has his fingers in a lot.This article as well states that nothing happens in Aruba without the Mansur's knowing.What role do they play??Just questions.

http://www.tni.org/archives/tblick/aruba.htm

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2008, 03:44:46 AM »

http://jure.nl/bg6071 (random case, scroll down for his name - raadsheer = judge higher court)

Isn't Arnhem where the Van Der Sloots are from and also where Joran went when he got ou of jail and left Aruba?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2008, 03:45:36 AM »

Maybe you can give us more insight to this article caesu.From your standpoint.

http://www.tni.org/archives/tblick/aruba.htm

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.