April 27, 2024, 03:30:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221357 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: December 14, 2008, 03:46:55 AM »

Zwinkels has his fingers in a lot.This article as well states that nothing happens in Aruba without the Mansur's knowing.What role do they play??Just questions.

http://www.tni.org/archives/tblick/aruba.htm

Good questions.  I have always been a bit conflicted about the Mansurs in this case.  Jossy really seems to want to help, but they de appear to be power players on the island.  Seems they would be able to 'get the scoop' from someone.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #201 on: December 14, 2008, 03:48:28 AM »

If you are into Shango you may see more than just favors for Paulus.  This may go ever further that just Poppa Sloot.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:32 pm
His lordship is there to preserve babylon
not the elder
remember dirtyhand!

I have never visited the Shango/Simian threads......but early on before the threads were started, I'd read them here and still feel there was truth in some of the original posts.....
Fast forwarding to today and Kermits post, I could think the shango post above could mean:
His lordship (posner) is there to preserve babylon aruba underworld
not the elder paulass
remember dirtyhand! (Zwinkels)
by preserving Babylon, paulass and urine would be under the umbrella of protection by posner...
if this is anywhere close to the truth, then whatever happened to Natalee must be viewed by those covering this up as too violent for disclosure......
I also think CAPS has implied that Natalee was caught up in a drug deal gone bad (wrong place, wrong time - still, violent death caused by jdvs and pimps) and the events surrounding her death can't be exposed without exposing aruba's underbelly....if exposed, aruban tourism would suffer even further loses....

Okay...I can buy into the exposure of what really happened to Natalee issue for Aruba.  But, in this day in age would a drug deal really be that unusual?  There are drug deals going on everywhere, not just Aruba. Many people that have been there know that drugs are plentiful.  While Aruba may be 'embarassed' by something like that would it really be the 'end of tourism'?
I know it may seem far-fetched...just throwing it out there as I think CAPS referred to it at one time.
With Natalee disappearance coupled with drug activity...those who covered this up just wanted everything to go away, and in that sense Natalee became a casualty of the situation....
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: December 14, 2008, 03:53:49 AM »

I know it may seem far-fetched...just throwing it out there as I think CAPS referred to it at one time.
With Natalee disappearance coupled with drug activity...those who covered this up just wanted everything to go away, and in that sense Natalee became a casualty of the situation....

Well, until the truth is revealed...nothing is too far fetched!   

I was just thinking (typing) out loud.  I didn't mean to totally discount that at all.  All options are still on the table.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: December 14, 2008, 03:57:41 AM »

I gotta give it up for tonight.  Hope to see ya back at it tomorrow!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: December 14, 2008, 03:59:09 AM »

I gotta give it up for tonight.  Hope to see ya back at it tomorrow!   

Thanx Truthseeker.Till tomorrow...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2008, 04:02:46 AM »

Well, until the truth is revealed...nothing is too far fetched!   

I was just thinking (typing) out loud.  I didn't mean to totally discount that at all.  All options are still on the table.
No offense taken Truthseeker2...we are all here for Natalee....it is good that we can all be sounding boards for each other, and I'm always amazed when comments may nudge Monkey investigators on that may contribute to finding Justice for Natalee...I always believe the cup is half full, and the truth will be revealed.....
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: December 14, 2008, 04:03:28 AM »

I read Kermit's posts.So Zwinkels is still a person of great power in Aruban circles?Is he still on the island??

after leaving as Aruba as PG:

1st March 1997  procureur-general in Leeuwarden.
18th January 1999 Judge Higher Court Leewarden
currently: Judge Higher Court Arnhem

http://www.burojeugdzorg.nl/46.htm Z
http://jure.nl/bg6071 (random case, scroll down for his name - raadsheer = judge higher court)

i haven't found any direct connection Zwinkels <> van der Sloot

Isn't Arnhem where the Van Der Sloots are from and also where Joran went when he got ou of jail and left Aruba?

yes it is. but there are only 5 higher courts in The Netherlands.
one higher court covers a large part of the country.
http://www.rechtspraak.nl/Gerechten/Gerechtshoven/

i do find Zwinkels interesting. because he was PG of Aruba during and after the IRT-affair.
Aruba had his own Cargo-affair.
in short it is police officers getting rich of under cover drug-smuggling operation.
instead of cathing the drug-smuggers they stayed longer undercover then needed - to get rich of it.
there is tons of information about this.
with conspiracy theories going as high up as possible - and if you really get into it, it goes back to colonial crimes by Dutch military in Indonesia.

but i haven't found a link between Zwinkels and Van der Sloot.
however the Cargo-affair is linked to Henny Eman and Watty Vos (AVP Government in middle 90s).
in fact it is suggested that the Cargo-affair was used by Eman / Vos to get rid of Zwinkels.
also links to Hendrik Croes, brother of Rudy Croes and former Justice Minister (early 90s).
but it gets very shady around all that. most of it is in the Groene Amsterdammer articles.
http://www.groene.nl/1996/26/De_aruba-missie_van_docters_van_leeuwen/11
http://www.groene.nl/1996/48/Een_tikkeltje_te_wild_amigo/8
http://www.groene.nl/1996/49/Braaf_aruba
http://www.groene.nl/1996/40/De_arubaanse_beerput_is_niet_meer_te_dempen/9
http://www.groene.nl/1997/34/Arubas_status_aparte_is_bloedrood/5

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: December 14, 2008, 04:04:19 AM »

Good night all: caesu, Keepthefaith, truthseeker2, johan555 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: December 14, 2008, 04:09:28 AM »

Good night all: caesu, Keepthefaith, truthseeker2, johan555 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goodnight Billb...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #209 on: December 14, 2008, 04:32:27 AM »

ORANGE CITY (25-08-06) 

The Netherlands will soon send agents at his own expense to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway to investigate. The National Police Services in the Netherlands (KLPD) at the request of Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP), Aruba helping with the case of American teen. Croes has also asked Interpol the file from end to end, said Amigoe.

More than a year ago Holloway disappeared during a school trip. All that time is working on the case, without a trace of the girl is found. A week ago, Minister Croes sent a letter to The Hague with a request for help. He hopes that with police assistance from the Netherlands there is a quicker solution to the unsolved mystery. "Aruba is alive along with the parents and close family, despite the negative campaign against the island is implemented," Croes writes in the letter.

The request was made to Minister Johan Remkes (VVD) of Home Affairs and the Minister for Overseas Territories, Atzo Nicolaļ (VVD). The Force will be in response to request the full charge of the investigation given. Police officers of the Dutch corps are also on special order to investigate the matter. The Netherlands will also pay the costs that are involved with the commitment and the residence of these agents in Aruba. Furthermore they get here the decision on a location from which they can work on the case. The police may carry a weapon and use it, and get detection power. Also, they provide the relevant information from the file-Holloway and gives them access to all information systems.

The letter promises that the Dutch Minister Croes agents receive the full cooperation of the (search) authorities and the Board. The letter indicates that Croes also has made a formal request to Interpol for the dossier on the roughness by lights. "At the request of the Attorney-General seeks Interpol now has not by the FBI (U.S. Federal police, ed) released data in the case to get the top table," the minister writes in the letter.

The Public Prosecutor (OM) acknowledge to be aware of the request, but stressed that it does not come from Attorney General Theresa Croes-Fernandes Pedra, but of the Minister of Justice itself. Interpol in July he would have asked for help when he visited the headquarters of the international police organization in the French city of Lyon.

The OM is also aware of cooperation between forces from the Netherlands and Aruba and police reports that this level is regulated and there is no request from the PPS is done. "The criminal investigation into the Holloway case is still open. If the Dutch police can offer assistance, they are certainly welcome, "says officer Mariaine Croes. (Source Amigoe)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: December 14, 2008, 07:33:29 AM »

FIRST LET'S CONNECT THESE PLAYERS INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION IN ARUBA:
Paulus van der Sloot
Jan van der Straaten
Zwinkels
Vocking

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been foundand Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels).
Posted by Getagrip at 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM

Remember ZWINKELS:

Paulus buddy from the old Tilburg days is the Prime Minister - Oduber 1991

and ZWINKELS WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL IN 1991 (we also know that this zwinkels guy was involved in mafia money too and that is why he was forced to resign for a period of time -

All the main players knew each other during his time in office
Governmental authorities
Mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels - Attorney General
Mr. B. Vocking - Deputy Director, Aruba Correctional Institute
Ms. C. van den Berg - Head of the Rehabilitation and Child Welfare Council
Ms. Y. Spellen - Director, Guardianship Board
Mr. J. van de Straten - Head of the National Bureau of Investigations

Zwinkels is back in power as attorney general in 1994

In 1995 Zwinkels is the Prosecutor in Aruba.

1997-1997 - Zwinkels left after a 2 yr battle with the Aruban gov't (they accused him of stealing drug money)

July of 1998 he has his Attorney General job back 07-07-98

June 26th, 2005 at 3:30 pm
Simian,
his lordship did not bring the key for the Arawaks
"they were stymied by misinformation and false leads planted by the corrupt authorities. Why was Natalee never found? The searchers were directed to all the wrong places!

(more on this later)

Bump....

PG Aruba

J. H. M. Zwinkels 1994 - 1997/03/01
W.R. Rosingh 1997/03/01 - 2003/02/01 until 2003/01/01 Chief of Cabinet P.A.P.J. van der Sloot
T.D. Croes-Fernandes Pedra 2003/02/01 - pension dispute

caretaker PG:
Nico Jörg 2007/06/23 - 2008/06/23
R.F. Pietersz 2008/06/23 - 2008/12/23 (might get extended by another 6 months)

earlier i wrote that van der Sloot was Chief of Cabinet under Croes-Fernandes, this was an error.

Thanks caesu...
This is what I was looking for yesterday when I asked about Zwinkels.

From memory of previous discussions and checking on Paulus, he took the job as Lands Advokaat with the Aruban Goverment for 5 years. This takes us to 1994/1995.

The government then wanted him to do only contracts. He took another job.

We find that when Remkes nominated him to be a Judge in Training he was Private Secretry to the Procurer-General.

Is this the job he took in 1994/1995?

Is so...He worked for Zwinkels...I think??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: December 14, 2008, 08:09:08 AM »

Doesn't Zaandam's quote say Paulus was Chief of Staff under Zwinkles?

Nixon died in 1994.

Randy Habibe and Jossy Arends were indicted (but not extradited) in 1993 for The LaCosta Cartel scandal.

Clinton starts crackdown on illicit drug trade 1996.

If everything was simple...Joran was in big trouble...Paulus very well could have asked connected people for help.  None of them would have wanted the FBI open door policy. 

The mob can leave "suicides" with hands in the pocket, as a message....or when they just want something to disappear...cement shoes.

In this case, maybe they placed Natalee in the large cage and then pushed it off one of their boats/ships. (which is the way Kyle described the finding).

Their problem is not Natalee's demise but the actual removal...a simple favor run amuck..

or

Natalee was targeted and there is a lot of seedy old men...and some prune faced women involved.

billb

IIRC  Paulus asked for review of the dossier.  When KJ replied to the request, she said no because you are not a suspect, so you are not entitled to view the dossier.  Paulus then used that letter to get his law license.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: December 14, 2008, 08:11:17 AM »

this video has been removed  due to terms of use violation ?

Deep Water Search for Natalee Holloway

Louis Shaffer is paying for and leading the deep water search for Natalee Holloway off the coast of Aruba. Estimated cost for the boat, crew and equipment if $1 million. Dave Holloway has decided to stay in the USA during the deep water search for his daughter as he doesn't want to be present when her body is found. A big thank you to Louis Shaffer for assisting the Holloway and Twitty families.

Read More about all the wonderful people assisting in the search for Natalee Holloway.

If Aruba doesn't think the eyes of the American nation are upon them, they need to read this:
"Nothing is being done to gain name recognition. This is to help these people," Silvetti said. "Most of us have watched this on television, and I can only imagine the horror any parent would go through searching for their child in a foreign country."
Especially when you see the foreign country doing everything they possibly can to allow the guilty to escape justice.

http://www.katablog.com/category_blogs.cfm?category=11&pagenum=6

What video has been removed this one?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302581

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: December 14, 2008, 08:15:20 AM »

sharon
Scared Monkey
View Profile
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 -
« Reply #941 on: Today at 07:45:51 AM »
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=fea0c5c52bcc816e910dc8082253cda6&topic=4227.940
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Clinton at podium at President Richard Nixon's funeral. I am standing to the left

Billy Graham at RN funeral. I'm to the left

Military Honor Guards take the casket to the buriel plot. The family followed.
21 gun salute and then a military fly by on a dark cloudy day. It was impressive.

Yes I do see you.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #214 on: December 14, 2008, 08:36:55 AM »

this video has been removed  due to terms of use violation ?

Deep Water Search for Natalee Holloway

Louis Shaffer is paying for and leading the deep water search for Natalee Holloway off the coast of Aruba. Estimated cost for the boat, crew and equipment if $1 million. Dave Holloway has decided to stay in the USA during the deep water search for his daughter as he doesn't want to be present when her body is found. A big thank you to Louis Shaffer for assisting the Holloway and Twitty families.

Read More about all the wonderful people assisting in the search for Natalee Holloway.

If Aruba doesn't think the eyes of the American nation are upon them, they need to read this:
"Nothing is being done to gain name recognition. This is to help these people," Silvetti said. "Most of us have watched this on television, and I can only imagine the horror any parent would go through searching for their child in a foreign country."
Especially when you see the foreign country doing everything they possibly can to allow the guilty to escape justice.

http://www.katablog.com/category_blogs.cfm?category=11&pagenum=6

What video has been removed this one?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302581

i don't know i think another one

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: December 14, 2008, 08:42:44 AM »

Was trying to read up on Zwinkels.  One thing interesting...during the crack down on drugs, in the early 90s, it was said that Dutch lawyers flocked to the island (in 1992).  Makes me wonder about Paulus's whole purpose in going to Aruba.  Maybe his whole intent was to work for and defend the connected.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: December 14, 2008, 08:54:44 AM »

Over time, I have thought Jan vds, Oduber, rudy, vocking could all be dirty hand, but from Kermit's recent post, is he saying Zwinkels? he is in power, then busted, then back in power....posner saves aruba in the 80's 90's, and all the time Zwinkels comes in and out smelling like a rose. Is zwinkels the front man for posner? Is zwinkels Dirty Hand?
This is Kermit's post what to get it right.....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg581829#msg581829

FIRST LET'S CONNECT THESE PLAYERS INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION IN ARUBA:
Paulus van der Sloot
Jan van der Straaten
Zwinkels
Vocking

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been foundand Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels).
Posted by Getagrip at 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM

Remember ZWINKELS:

Paulus buddy from the old Tilburg days is the Prime Minister - Oduber 1991

and ZWINKELS WAS ATTORNEY GENERAL IN 1991 (we also know that this zwinkels guy was involved in mafia money too and that is why he was forced to resign for a period of time -

All the main players knew each other during his time in office
Governmental authorities
Mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels - Attorney General
Mr. B. Vocking - Deputy Director, Aruba Correctional Institute
Ms. C. van den Berg - Head of the Rehabilitation and Child Welfare Council
Ms. Y. Spellen - Director, Guardianship Board
Mr. J. van de Straten - Head of the National Bureau of Investigations

Zwinkels is back in power as attorney general in 1994

In 1995 Zwinkels is the Prosecutor in Aruba.

1997-1997 - Zwinkels left after a 2 yr battle with the Aruban gov't (they accused him of stealing drug money)

July of 1998 he has his Attorney General job back 07-07-98

June 26th, 2005 at 3:30 pm
Simian,
his lordship did not bring the key for the Arawaks
"they were stymied by misinformation and false leads planted by the corrupt authorities. Why was Natalee never found? The searchers were directed to all the wrong places!

(more on this later)

I read Kermit's posts.So Zwinkels is still a person of great power in Aruban circles?Is he still on the island??

I don't know if this is any relation to Zwinkels, but there is a Helena Zwinkels residing in Aruba according to the white pages.

Zwinkels Helena M     

San Barbola 78
   588-9269

http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?ListingAgentFormat=eSUPE&name=zwinkels&Submit=Search&group1=Person

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: December 14, 2008, 09:00:01 AM »

Was trying to read up on Zwinkels.  One thing interesting...during the crack down on drugs, in the early 90s, it was said that Dutch lawyers flocked to the island (in 1992).  Makes me wonder about Paulus's whole purpose in going to Aruba.  Maybe his whole intent was to work for and defend the connected.

Hi Buckeye...I have been trying for ages to look at Zwinkels...same old problem...it is so time consuming to trnslte from Dutch to English.

This one is about the Cargo affair and 2 cops are mentioned.

In the Netherlands was particularly super-prosecutor A. Docters van Leeuwen die in grote woede ontstak over de indiscrete rapportages van de Arubaanse politie. Docters van Leeuwen in great anger about the indiscreet ontstak reports of the Aruban police. Rasmijn en Zaandam moesten weg. Rasmijn and Zaandam had gone. De commissie-De Ruiter drong in zijn rapport ook aan op ontslag voor de beide politieagenten. The committee-The Horseman in his report also called for dismissal of the two policemen. Maar daar wil Aruba niet aan, blijkt uit een gesprek dat De Groene Amsterdammer een dag na de ondertekening van het rijksbesluit met Eman voerde in zijn Haagse hotel. But that does not want to Aruba, an interview that De Groene Amsterdammer a day after the signing of the empire act by Eman Hague claimed in his hotel.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.groene.nl/1996/49/Braaf_aruba&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=4&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DZwinkels%2Baruba%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #218 on: December 14, 2008, 09:12:30 AM »

http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/rz_aruba.html

Google translation:

9/25/1996

The affair aruba

What did the Amsterdam police in Aruba to search? And why de Ruiter Job wants the entire police and juistitietop replaced on that island? The IRT affair gets a Caribbean tail TO SHORT saw the radiant future for mr JHM Zwinkels. The Attorney-General of Aruba, until September 1991, subordinate to RA Gonsalves at the court in 's-Hertogenbosch, stood in his new work at the head of an ever-expanding further device. Money played no role in the fight against crime in the overseas territory.

BY Rene Zwaap

Since the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) in late eighties to Aruba Winds Down hotbed of international drug mafia uitriep and the motherland's insistence on strong action, the sky was the limit. There was a lemming-like flow of Dutch lawyers toward the small subtropical tourist paradise in motion, with some divisions in the wake of the Royal Navy, undercover agents of the Inter-Regional Rechercheteam (IRT) Melbourne-Sydney, infiltrators from the DEA and U.S. Customs officers.
Soon, the local Public Ministry proportionately three times as large as that of colleagues in Den Haag. It was also the island with a joyful own telefoontap central to the successful recipe of the donor country, where the central interception by the police and justice now houses an equally enjoy high popularity as before Honecker in East Germany or Richard Nixon White House. At a rustic coral reefs point to the Aruban verres the imposing villa of Mr. Zwinkels, as a symbol for the high expectations that he must have had about the new phase of his career had ended up.
On Monday, the idyll under the azure sky of Aruba shattered. Via De Telegraaf leaked a draft of the report of a rich committee headed by former Minister of Justice and Defense Job from the Horseman. In its advice to Voorhoeve of Aruban Affairs Minister De Ruiter suggests a genuine bureaucratic Bartholomew Eight with regard to the entire judiciary and police of the small island. The two police commisarissen of Orange City, Arie Rasmijn and Stanley Zaandam, according to The Horseman because of "unacceptable behavior" from the avenue be sent.
They should be replaced by J. the point, now head of the National Police. That aspect of The Rider Zwinkels reporting should have done. Rasmijn and Zaandam were grown in a short time to his arch-enemies, which so on. The report, De Ruiter also insists on the departure of another tormentor of Zwinkels, the Aruban Minister of Justice Watty Vos, who is responsible for the governance crisis in which draconian law enforcement on the island is immersed.
The bad news is that Zwinkels for his own position will be sacrificed if the opinion of De Ruiter is fully implemented. Zwinkels possible dismissal should be regarded as a peace offering from Den Haag, chief prosecutor in this case A. Docters van Leeuwen and Minister Sorgdrager. They are prepared their man on the bonds to Aruba if that frees them from the very dissident police on the island. According to De Ruiter investments Zwinkels line will not be replaced. His office fell. Instead, there would be a super prosecutor be appointed for both the Antilles as Aruba.
FOR THIS 'clean' in the proper perspective to see, it is necessary to return to February this year. When seized by the De Ruiter now so in the regular verdomhoekje Aruban police chiefs to the Rasmijn and Zaandam typmachine to draw up a report that grew into a bomb under the feet of not only Zwinkels, but also the Amsterdam police leadership, the Domestic Security Service, the Central Forensic Information Service (CRI), the Royal Navy, the DEA, the Hague Public Ministry and the various political leaders in the mainland.
"Already in the year 1995, your government on several occasions whether or not the intervention of the Minister of Justice Mr EJ Vos told us at least to address concerns of the Attorney-General Mr. JHM Zwinkels and Chief Prosecutor of the public prosecutor's Ministry Aruba mr JJ Van Eck, "Sun began reporting the Aruban politieduo to their ministers and Vos JHA Eman of General Affairs. Rasmijn Zaandam and made mention of "very bad things" would be concerned with Zwinkels. On the basis of reports from various police inspectors were Rasmijn Aruba and Zaandam with three major allegations against Zwinkels. The first case concerned a piece of the so-called "controlled by transit 'of 1000 pounds of marijuana from Aruba, for the benefit of the infiltration of a Colombian drug syndicate. Through straw men of the Justice Party would weed in Aruba offered to the Colombians, who then would ship to Canada.
The operation started in 1992 and was coordinated by Zwinkels. Justice would receive one million guilders for the party. Half of it, is informed Zwinkels to co Rasmijn would with the consent of Minister of Justice Vos in an account of the Aruban government be paid, so good for the island to make. However, it was not until 1994, just after the end of 1993 in the Netherlands IRT crisis had broken out, an amount received, namely 900,000 guilders. Zaandam in the Rasmijn and their report: "By Zwinkels prosecutor was determined that the controlled drug delivery and payment would not be writing; that of the amount collected 360,000, - for expenses incurred to the Dutch police would be paid, whereas the remaining amount Netherlands in his (Zwinkels - RZ) persoonijke bank would be paid that amount on his behalf by the intervention of staff of the CRI-Netherlands would be transferred to a secret account in England. Agents eventually would like to recover the amount one and only Mr. Zwinkels Commissioner Karsten of the Netherlands-CRI act. "
In December 1995 the Aruban government had still received no money from the deal. However, it was already half the proceeds - nearly half million - disappeared into the pockets of the two criminal infiltrators who had served Zwinkels. Chief to complain about the Rasmijn accused by Zwinkels. This gave him to understand that this is a complicated matter, which relates to the Netherlands playing IRT affair, thus requiring the futures Aruba party now would be difficult. "
That same month will Rasmijn turned to his Minister of Justice Vos. This Zwinkels denied anything ever having heard about the transaction. Vos was offended. "Only the fact that the Attorney-General (Zwinkels - RZ) did not consider it necessary to explain this to me, he is charged as such," the minister did know. Later accused the Aruban police Zwinkels 60,000 guilders to have them removed from the drug capital, which he set in its own ABN-Amro Taking would HEBEN parked.
ALSO THE SECOND the Rasmijn case and Zaandam wraakten in their report, was linked to the IRT-drama. The Aruban police noted in 1995 that some undercover agents of the Dutch police, or the BVD and the CRI, regular sums of money donated to the resident in Aruba wife of the arrested drug dealer Jack S.. The local police were completely surprised when it emerged that S., who was considered in a Dutch prison to stay at the end of 1995 suddenly appeared again in Aruba. He was sent on leave. And Zaandam will Rasmijn amazed that they are not by the Dutch Justice were informed that S. would come to Aruba.
Even greater was their surprise when they heard that the special leave for S. an action was Zwinkels. The latter gave the police chiefs over his right to mean that Van Eck S. 'is free to go and go where he wants. " And Zaandam will Rasmijn could not avoid the impression that the release of S. was exposed to the weed party for the Colombians. They felt deeply excluded.
That feeling was very strong around Christmas 1995 when they were suddenly faced with an order of Zwinkels and Van Eck that the Aruban police no activity on the day could explain for the benefit of the arrest of two drug dealers identified. Any form of action in that direction would be regarded as insubordination.
Instead, the Amsterdam police skilful leadership twenty heads a strong team from arrest to Aruba. Meanwhile, the Aruban police forbade Zwinkels also to any witnesses in a major drugs case should be heard, including former Justice Minister Rudy Croes. Van Eck Zwinkels right against Rasmijn and Zaandam: 'Shame on you realize that this witness an ex-Minister of Justice and current statenlid. You do not correspondences witnesses. Keep in mind that he as Minister of Justice could return in the next government. "
SHORT: the conclusion of Zaandam and the Rasmijn that Aruban police was kaltgestellt by Zwinkels, was certainly justified. The fear of Zwinkels to the local police in its investigations into them, their distrust fed right. It certainly appears that a mega-Zwinkels undercover operation of the Amsterdam police tried to keep secret. And that in 1995, two years after the Amsterdam Commissioner Nordholt and the Amsterdam Public Vrakking their loud disapproval had heard about the alleged infiltration method and IRT-Mayor Van Thijn was about to liquidation of the IRT Sydney / Melbourne.
This affair is quite interesting if the persistent rumors from Aruba to believe that some Dutch naval ships made available in guiding the transportation of the weed of the Colombians. That rumor seems to be motivated by the fact that Zwinkels the documents on the undercover operation to be equal to the headquarters of the Navy under Arubau brought on when the local press of the island on the matter began to call.
The Netherlands has a lot to lose in this case. That was the thrust of the letter that the Aruban former Minister of Justice Henry Croes usually very informed circles earlier this month to Prime Minister Cook sent. Croes urged them to absolute discretion in this affair. The report-The Horseman is a first step in that direction. © Rene Zwaap / De Groene Amsterdammer

# 39 / 1996 | 25-09-1996 | Forward

Mum,
I think this may be the same article.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: December 14, 2008, 09:22:21 AM »

http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/rz_aruba.html

Google translation:

9/25/1996

The affair aruba

What did the Amsterdam police in Aruba to search? And why de Ruiter Job wants the entire police and juistitietop replaced on that island? The IRT affair gets a Caribbean tail TO SHORT saw the radiant future for mr JHM Zwinkels. The Attorney-General of Aruba, until September 1991, subordinate to RA Gonsalves at the court in 's-Hertogenbosch, stood in his new work at the head of an ever-expanding further device. Money played no role in the fight against crime in the overseas territory.

BY Rene Zwaap

Since the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) in late eighties to Aruba Winds Down hotbed of international drug mafia uitriep and the motherland's insistence on strong action, the sky was the limit. There was a lemming-like flow of Dutch lawyers toward the small subtropical tourist paradise in motion, with some divisions in the wake of the Royal Navy, undercover agents of the Inter-Regional Rechercheteam (IRT) Melbourne-Sydney, infiltrators from the DEA and U.S. Customs officers.
Soon, the local Public Ministry proportionately three times as large as that of colleagues in Den Haag. It was also the island with a joyful own telefoontap central to the successful recipe of the donor country, where the central interception by the police and justice now houses an equally enjoy high popularity as before Honecker in East Germany or Richard Nixon White House. At a rustic coral reefs point to the Aruban verres the imposing villa of Mr. Zwinkels, as a symbol for the high expectations that he must have had about the new phase of his career had ended up.
On Monday, the idyll under the azure sky of Aruba shattered. Via De Telegraaf leaked a draft of the report of a rich committee headed by former Minister of Justice and Defense Job from the Horseman. In its advice to Voorhoeve of Aruban Affairs Minister De Ruiter suggests a genuine bureaucratic Bartholomew Eight with regard to the entire judiciary and police of the small island. The two police commisarissen of Orange City, Arie Rasmijn and Stanley Zaandam, according to The Horseman because of "unacceptable behavior" from the avenue be sent.
They should be replaced by J. the point, now head of the National Police. That aspect of The Rider Zwinkels reporting should have done. Rasmijn and Zaandam were grown in a short time to his arch-enemies, which so on. The report, De Ruiter also insists on the departure of another tormentor of Zwinkels, the Aruban Minister of Justice Watty Vos, who is responsible for the governance crisis in which draconian law enforcement on the island is immersed.
The bad news is that Zwinkels for his own position will be sacrificed if the opinion of De Ruiter is fully implemented. Zwinkels possible dismissal should be regarded as a peace offering from Den Haag, chief prosecutor in this case A. Docters van Leeuwen and Minister Sorgdrager. They are prepared their man on the bonds to Aruba if that frees them from the very dissident police on the island. According to De Ruiter investments Zwinkels line will not be replaced. His office fell. Instead, there would be a super prosecutor be appointed for both the Antilles as Aruba.
FOR THIS 'clean' in the proper perspective to see, it is necessary to return to February this year. When seized by the De Ruiter now so in the regular verdomhoekje Aruban police chiefs to the Rasmijn and Zaandam typmachine to draw up a report that grew into a bomb under the feet of not only Zwinkels, but also the Amsterdam police leadership, the Domestic Security Service, the Central Forensic Information Service (CRI), the Royal Navy, the DEA, the Hague Public Ministry and the various political leaders in the mainland.
"Already in the year 1995, your government on several occasions whether or not the intervention of the Minister of Justice Mr EJ Vos told us at least to address concerns of the Attorney-General Mr. JHM Zwinkels and Chief Prosecutor of the public prosecutor's Ministry Aruba mr JJ Van Eck, "Sun began reporting the Aruban politieduo to their ministers and Vos JHA Eman of General Affairs. Rasmijn Zaandam and made mention of "very bad things" would be concerned with Zwinkels. On the basis of reports from various police inspectors were Rasmijn Aruba and Zaandam with three major allegations against Zwinkels. The first case concerned a piece of the so-called "controlled by transit 'of 1000 pounds of marijuana from Aruba, for the benefit of the infiltration of a Colombian drug syndicate. Through straw men of the Justice Party would weed in Aruba offered to the Colombians, who then would ship to Canada.
The operation started in 1992 and was coordinated by Zwinkels. Justice would receive one million guilders for the party. Half of it, is informed Zwinkels to co Rasmijn would with the consent of Minister of Justice Vos in an account of the Aruban government be paid, so good for the island to make. However, it was not until 1994, just after the end of 1993 in the Netherlands IRT crisis had broken out, an amount received, namely 900,000 guilders. Zaandam in the Rasmijn and their report: "By Zwinkels prosecutor was determined that the controlled drug delivery and payment would not be writing; that of the amount collected 360,000, - for expenses incurred to the Dutch police would be paid, whereas the remaining amount Netherlands in his (Zwinkels - RZ) persoonijke bank would be paid that amount on his behalf by the intervention of staff of the CRI-Netherlands would be transferred to a secret account in England. Agents eventually would like to recover the amount one and only Mr. Zwinkels Commissioner Karsten of the Netherlands-CRI act. "
In December 1995 the Aruban government had still received no money from the deal. However, it was already half the proceeds - nearly half million - disappeared into the pockets of the two criminal infiltrators who had served Zwinkels. Chief to complain about the Rasmijn accused by Zwinkels. This gave him to understand that this is a complicated matter, which relates to the Netherlands playing IRT affair, thus requiring the futures Aruba party now would be difficult. "
That same month will Rasmijn turned to his Minister of Justice Vos. This Zwinkels denied anything ever having heard about the transaction. Vos was offended. "Only the fact that the Attorney-General (Zwinkels - RZ) did not consider it necessary to explain this to me, he is charged as such," the minister did know. Later accused the Aruban police Zwinkels 60,000 guilders to have them removed from the drug capital, which he set in its own ABN-Amro Taking would HEBEN parked.
ALSO THE SECOND the Rasmijn case and Zaandam wraakten in their report, was linked to the IRT-drama. The Aruban police noted in 1995 that some undercover agents of the Dutch police, or the BVD and the CRI, regular sums of money donated to the resident in Aruba wife of the arrested drug dealer Jack S.. The local police were completely surprised when it emerged that S., who was considered in a Dutch prison to stay at the end of 1995 suddenly appeared again in Aruba. He was sent on leave. And Zaandam will Rasmijn amazed that they are not by the Dutch Justice were informed that S. would come to Aruba.
Even greater was their surprise when they heard that the special leave for S. an action was Zwinkels. The latter gave the police chiefs over his right to mean that Van Eck S. 'is free to go and go where he wants. " And Zaandam will Rasmijn could not avoid the impression that the release of S. was exposed to the weed party for the Colombians. They felt deeply excluded.
That feeling was very strong around Christmas 1995 when they were suddenly faced with an order of Zwinkels and Van Eck that the Aruban police no activity on the day could explain for the benefit of the arrest of two drug dealers identified. Any form of action in that direction would be regarded as insubordination.
Instead, the Amsterdam police skilful leadership twenty heads a strong team from arrest to Aruba. Meanwhile, the Aruban police forbade Zwinkels also to any witnesses in a major drugs case should be heard, including former Justice Minister Rudy Croes. Van Eck Zwinkels right against Rasmijn and Zaandam: 'Shame on you realize that this witness an ex-Minister of Justice and current statenlid. You do not correspondences witnesses. Keep in mind that he as Minister of Justice could return in the next government. "
SHORT: the conclusion of Zaandam and the Rasmijn that Aruban police was kaltgestellt by Zwinkels, was certainly justified. The fear of Zwinkels to the local police in its investigations into them, their distrust fed right. It certainly appears that a mega-Zwinkels undercover operation of the Amsterdam police tried to keep secret. And that in 1995, two years after the Amsterdam Commissioner Nordholt and the Amsterdam Public Vrakking their loud disapproval had heard about the alleged infiltration method and IRT-Mayor Van Thijn was about to liquidation of the IRT Sydney / Melbourne.
This affair is quite interesting if the persistent rumors from Aruba to believe that some Dutch naval ships made available in guiding the transportation of the weed of the Colombians. That rumor seems to be motivated by the fact that Zwinkels the documents on the undercover operation to be equal to the headquarters of the Navy under Arubau brought on when the local press of the island on the matter began to call.
The Netherlands has a lot to lose in this case. That was the thrust of the letter that the Aruban former Minister of Justice Henry Croes usually very informed circles earlier this month to Prime Minister Cook sent. Croes urged them to absolute discretion in this affair. The report-The Horseman is a first step in that direction. © Rene Zwaap / De Groene Amsterdammer

# 39 / 1996 | 25-09-1996 | Forward

Mum,
I think this may be the same article.

Oops...Sorry TM....

Do you know if the Investigation Group in Aruba - Lans...something...LOL...is the same as the National Bureu of Investion there?  I can place van der Straten there as early as 1994.  TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.