April 27, 2024, 02:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221351 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: December 15, 2008, 01:09:30 PM »

I never claimed that Jossy doesn't have his own enemies on Aruba or that SOME of what he says is the truth. To me, he says just enough for us to blindly follow him.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: December 15, 2008, 01:09:40 PM »

Results from web translator:

hessels of red is talk on vengeance policito
monday, 15 december 2008 - 00:00

according ministro of husticia rudy croes, during the first dianan of the caso holloway past owing to listen ex-comisario van der straten tell literalmente: “mi not can haci esey cu my amigo paul” (tata of joran). besides the ministro owing to declara cu “tawatin contacto telefonico during the first diez dianan among the comisario y paul van der sloot”. on dje will owing to acusa one beach bum though internamente tawata conoci cu the not owing to haci nothing. ministro croes wanted owing to keep cu the confesionnan here till cu his penshon another year, but past owing to dicidi of pour downstairs for motibo of observashon of the ex-comisario for cu among another keep we costa. click read more for read more. cu the declarashon here the ministro is give his self the dagger deadly. because; the funcionario more high on the territory of husticia, in caso so the have to owing to less the ex-comisario al instant for of the investigation after of such declarashon. by of not interveni, ministro croes consecuentemente is the unique directamente responsible for her fracaso of the investigation. cu his confesion, ministro croes is admiti claramente locual everybody already tawata know. among another owing to base of his miss of conocemento y experticio on territory of husticia the not can did take the decishon corecto at the instant clave. besides the is indica much good cu the is tapa his fracaso by of mantene one silencio on damage of another. then have to considera the declarashonnan of the ministro because; vengeance for motibo of remarca of the ex-comisario for cu his maneho. till cu now, bengansa of gobernante in form of atake personal, obstrucshon of promoshon, traslado for office solitario, paro of subsidio, etc. owing to resulta one as efectivo for silencia (casi) everybody. the cultura of bengansa here is the motibo principal cu fracaso of gobernante not or mucho late is leave at cla. consecuentemente not can wait for progress of maneho of gobierno cu type of gobernante so. come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/6821/18/

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: December 15, 2008, 01:11:56 PM »

Well, Kermit has left me more confused than ever.
I google imaged Jan Zwinkles and I got Tylergal's Red Rose avitar.
I remain firm in my belief that Joran and his buddies killed Natalee.
Larry Garrison testified in the Dr. Phil case that Depak told him that
all three of them had sex with Natalee.
I believe that Natalee's remains are in that fish trap, but I don't
know how she got there.  Kyle should be ashamed of letting that go.
I think that Aruba is terribably corrupt and Posner is the money
behind Paulus and Joran.
I think that Van der Stratten and others deliberately corrupted the
investigation to cover for Joran.
But with all of the searching we are still unable to connect all
of the dots. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: December 15, 2008, 01:13:39 PM »

Does Jossy not have a recorded conversation with Dompig?What did that conversation consist of?Why has he not released the recorded conversation?Just questions..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: December 15, 2008, 01:14:56 PM »

Just because Beth and and Dave have said they appreciated Jossy doesn't automatically make Jossy above reproach. Jossy talks a good game, but rarely follows through. I really think his "revelations" have been in reality - diversions. Sorry, I call 'em as i see 'em.

At this point, I have to agree with you.  Initially I was impressed that Jossy appeared to be taking such a great interest in the case.  But, you are right about the follow through.  Not much there.

BTW, whatever happened to the witness that finally came forward that says he saw Joran, Deepak and another person sitting in a car near the Racquet Club around 2:30 in the morning.  You know... the guy who did the yard work (gardner) for one of Jossy's relatives?  Is he still considered a major withness in this thing.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: December 15, 2008, 01:21:52 PM »

Does Jossy not have a recorded conversation with Dompig?What did that conversation consist of?Why has he not released the recorded conversation?Just questions..

JOSSY MANSUR TO DANA PRETZER: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

Jossy states he has a recorded conversation with Dompig...Where is it and has anyone ever heard it?If so.Why have they not been prosecuted?The last being a stupid question i know..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: December 15, 2008, 01:25:33 PM »

Dompig says on the tape that he has enough evidence to charge
J2K with kidnapping and rape, which would get them 8 years in
prison.  Nothing ever came of it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: December 15, 2008, 01:27:28 PM »

I never claimed that Jossy doesn't have his own enemies on Aruba or that SOME of what he says is the truth. To me, he says just enough for us to blindly follow him.

I am not blindly following anybody.  I am open to any credible research that implies that an editor of an Aruban publication ... an editor named JOSSY MANSUR has stood in the way of justice for Natalee Holloway.

Until then ... I will stand with the family.

Janet

________

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

STEVE HOLLOWAY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
April 6, 2007

Comment #20 ... I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.

Comment by Steve Holloway | April 6, 2007, 1:02 pm

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FPComments
December 5, 2006

Comment #6 ... THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: December 15, 2008, 01:29:10 PM »

It was shown on Rita Cosby Live and Direct....I think.
I have seen it.  I think Janet may have it saved.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: December 15, 2008, 01:38:24 PM »

Would love to hear the conversation if anyone has a link to it??Janet?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: December 15, 2008, 01:48:39 PM »

Magnolia

Mossy Mansur is an editor of an Aruban publication.  In his lonely journey ... this Aruban has taken advantage of his ability to expose many aspects of the obvious coverup in the Natalee Holloway case through his publication and ... accepting many invitations for guest appearances on American talk shows but ... he does not have any authorities to force the Aruban/Dutch "powers that be" to bring about justice for an eighteen year old American citizen.

Think about it.  From the getgo ... nothing that has emerged that had/has the ability to implicate Joran van der Sloot and Paulus vander Sloot has amounted to anything.

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

JUG TWITTY: Nancy, what happened -- well, I think it was probably about 30 days after, or so, maybe the 1st of July or something. I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what panty Natalee was wearing, I answer you the following. Natalee wore a dark blue panty. According to me they were embroidered panties and according to me these were flowers.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: December 15, 2008, 01:52:37 PM »

Jossy says that the search warrant was changed on the premises and instead of searching the whole house, they limited the search to Joran's apartment. Jossy doesn't know who the judge was on site, but that Ben was at the gate of the VDS residence when the posse arrived. Jossy not sure why he was there, but thinks it's strange because Ben is an employee of the prosecution. Ben had no business being there unless he was a very close friend.

Jossy agrees with O'Reilly, because if they wanted to solve the case the gov't would have put pressure on the cops. Dompig told Jossy that the three suspects admitted "that they did have have sex with this girl" when she was going in and out of consciousess. This is a fact. This has been confirmed to Jossy. I have a video of Dompig confirming this fact. There also have sufficient evidence to prosecute the suspects on the basis of kidnapping and rape. Why they didn't prosecute is a mystery to Jossy.

The three suspects made a court appearance to change their status. Judge Smid originally refused that petition. Now they are trying again based on the passage of time and that the prosecution hasn't brought any case against them. They are expecting the ruling to come down by next week.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:PNp_ccmtN_cJ:ftp.hometown.aol.com/worldjournier/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline2006_12.html+Dompig+says+on+the+tape+that+he+has+enough+evidence+to+charge+J2K+with+kidnapping+and+rape,+which+would+get+them+8+years+in+prison.&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: December 15, 2008, 02:08:32 PM »

JOSSY MANSUR:  THE GEROLD DOMPIG SECRETLY RECORDED TAPE

Quote from: Pita on February 12, 2008, 04:55:56 PM

The LineUp 12-03-06

Jossy Mansur (Editor of Dario Newspaper in Aruba) by phone:

Kimberly: I got to ask you what did the former police chief say to you about Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers involvement in Natalees disappearance.

Jossy: He definitely confirmed that they admitted to the police that they had molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness but among other things that he said.

Kimberly: And how long was this conversation and who specifically did you speak to.

Jossy: I spoke to Gerald Dompig the conversation took place in my office for about an hour and I have it all on video tape.

Kimberly: Any why did you video tape it Jossy?

Jossy: Because as the Diario we usually do that with people we dont trust to begin with. To have a documented proof of whatever we are going to publish in the future.

Kimberly: Alright well there are many people who doubt that you have this tape and want to know in fact is contained in this video tape? Do you have a transcript of this?

Jossy: You know many people doubt many things I say but after I publish the truth everybody becomes quiet. They go into a profound silence. But we have the proof I have the tape the video tape, we have various copies of it made.

Kimberly: OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalees disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

Jossy: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we dont have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, Im quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if its not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself its eight years. He told me this (inaudible) Im quoting from the tape.

Kimberly: And what else did he tell you?

Jossy: He told me many other things. For example you are not talking about Joran alone because while the other guy was driving the car they were making out with the girl in the back.

Kimberly: And when you say they who was he referring to did he specify the Kalpoe brothers?

Jossy: He said the Kalpoe brothers with Joran yes.

Kimberly: Did you ask him why he didnt do anything with this information and why a case wasnt presented by the prosecutor?

Jossy: No because I thought they would proceed on the basis of a model crime because he confirmed that these three suspects admitted this to the police.

Kimberly: Jossy have you presented this tape to the new police chief or the prosecutors office. Who else has the information?

Jossy: The tape I only have the tape, I havent given it to anyone because so many things have happened in this case and so many mistrusts of who you can trust and who you cannot trust so I will present it to the prosecution when this case goes to court.

Kimberly: Jossy Mansur thank you for being on with me tonight.

http://www.katablog.com/day_blogs.cfm?d=4&m=12&y=2006

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER SHOW
December 11, 2008

JOSSY:  I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape.  Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/11/jossy-mansur-and-tim-miller-on-the-dana-pretzer-show/

VIDEO - DOMPIG'S WORDS

Lineup with Jossy Mansur and Kimberly Guilfoyle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymSWgZm6ivo

_____

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: December 15, 2008, 02:10:45 PM »

Rudy Croes decided at the last minute not to attend the Round Table Conference because of Dutch 'colonial attitude'

http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/1883245/arubaanse-minister-croes-uit-protest-niet-naar-curaao.html

Protests on Curaçao: politicians have been arrested

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/news/domestic/6095732/Arrestaties-rond-conferentie-op-Curaao

Bomb threat at Round Table Conference venue: Conference had to be relocated to Navy Base

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/anp.aspx?mode=bin&id=151208326

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 15, 2008, 02:17:34 PM »

Magnolia

Mossy Mansur is an editor of an Aruban publication.  In his lonely journey ... this Aruban has taken advantage of his ability to expose many aspects of the obvious coverup in the Natalee Holloway case through his publication and ... accepting many invitations for guest appearances on American talk shows but ... he does not have any authorities to force the Aruban/Dutch "powers that be" to bring about justice for an eighteen year old American citizen.

Think about it.  From the getgo ... nothing that has emerged that had/has the ability to implicate Joran van der Sloot and Paulus vander Sloot has amounted to anything.

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

JUG TWITTY: Nancy, what happened -- well, I think it was probably about 30 days after, or so, maybe the 1st of July or something. I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what panty Natalee was wearing, I answer you the following. Natalee wore a dark blue panty. According to me they were embroidered panties and according to me these were flowers.

Janet,
I was not being critical of Jossy.  Jossy produced the tape of Dompig saying
that he had the evidence.
I think Jossy has been as helpful as it was possible for him to be and
still live on the island of Aruba.
I think his brother was arrested just to shut Jossy up.  Officials knew of
Luis Mansur's activities long before he was arrested.
My heart goes out to Jossy, because I feel that he would like to help more,
but his hands are tied.
I have read several times that the most powerful families on the island
were the Mansurs and the Posner/mafia.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: December 15, 2008, 02:20:32 PM »

Magnolia

Hugs

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: December 15, 2008, 02:22:22 PM »

JOSSY MANSUR:  THE GEROLD DOMPIG SECRETLY RECORDED TAPE

Quote from: Pita on February 12, 2008, 04:55:56 PM

The LineUp 12-03-06

Jossy Mansur (Editor of Dario Newspaper in Aruba) by phone:

Kimberly: I got to ask you what did the former police chief say to you about Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers involvement in Natalees disappearance.

Jossy: He definitely confirmed that they admitted to the police that they had molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness but among other things that he said.

Kimberly: And how long was this conversation and who specifically did you speak to.

Jossy: I spoke to Gerald Dompig the conversation took place in my office for about an hour and I have it all on video tape.

Kimberly: Any why did you video tape it Jossy?

Jossy: Because as the Diario we usually do that with people we dont trust to begin with. To have a documented proof of whatever we are going to publish in the future.

Kimberly: Alright well there are many people who doubt that you have this tape and want to know in fact is contained in this video tape? Do you have a transcript of this?

Jossy: You know many people doubt many things I say but after I publish the truth everybody becomes quiet. They go into a profound silence. But we have the proof I have the tape the video tape, we have various copies of it made.

Kimberly: OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalees disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

Jossy: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we dont have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, Im quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if its not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself its eight years. He told me this (inaudible) Im quoting from the tape.

Kimberly: And what else did he tell you?

Jossy: He told me many other things. For example you are not talking about Joran alone because while the other guy was driving the car they were making out with the girl in the back.

Kimberly: And when you say they who was he referring to did he specify the Kalpoe brothers?

Jossy: He said the Kalpoe brothers with Joran yes.

Kimberly: Did you ask him why he didnt do anything with this information and why a case wasnt presented by the prosecutor?

Jossy: No because I thought they would proceed on the basis of a model crime because he confirmed that these three suspects admitted this to the police.

Kimberly: Jossy have you presented this tape to the new police chief or the prosecutors office. Who else has the information?

Jossy: The tape I only have the tape, I havent given it to anyone because so many things have happened in this case and so many mistrusts of who you can trust and who you cannot trust so I will present it to the prosecution when this case goes to court.

Kimberly: Jossy Mansur thank you for being on with me tonight.

http://www.katablog.com/day_blogs.cfm?d=4&m=12&y=2006

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER SHOW
December 11, 2008

JOSSY:  I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape.  Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/11/jossy-mansur-and-tim-miller-on-the-dana-pretzer-show/

VIDEO - DOMPIG'S WORDS

Lineup with Jossy Mansur and Kimberly Guilfoyle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymSWgZm6ivo

Thanx Janet! .Just asking questions.So why would the ALE allow Eduardo Mansur on or near the Persistence regarding the recovery of the contents in the cage?Would they not be concerned about the family connection??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: December 15, 2008, 02:51:06 PM »

Rudy Croes decided at the last minute not to attend the Round Table Conference because of Dutch 'colonial attitude'

http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/1883245/arubaanse-minister-croes-uit-protest-niet-naar-curaao.html

Protests on Curaçao: politicians have been arrested

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/news/domestic/6095732/Arrestaties-rond-conferentie-op-Curaao

Bomb threat at Round Table Conference venue: Conference had to be relocated to Navy Base

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/anp.aspx?mode=bin&id=151208326

Getting a little heated down in the Antilles isn't it, Caesu? Politicians arrested. Let's hope this spreads to Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: December 15, 2008, 02:56:21 PM »

JOSSY MANSUR TO DANA PRETZER: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

Jossy states he has a recorded conversation with Dompig...Where is it and has anyone ever heard it?If so.Why have they not been prosecuted?The last being a stupid question i know..

IIRC, this was the program that was cut short after one night of airing (on Fox?) and we never heard from it again. While I like Jossy and have a tremendous amount of appreciation for his efforts, this is not the only time he has promised something and reneged after just giving out a small piece of what he says he has. It appears this has happened on several occasions not only with that tape, but including this last round with the witness. I'm not dogging Jossy down, but I do wish he follow up on what he promises.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: December 15, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »

Well, Kermit has left me more confused than ever.
I google imaged Jan Zwinkles and I got Tylergal's Red Rose avitar.
I remain firm in my belief that Joran and his buddies killed Natalee.
Larry Garrison testified in the Dr. Phil case that Depak told him that
all three of them had sex with Natalee.
I believe that Natalee's remains are in that fish trap, but I don't
know how she got there.  Kyle should be ashamed of letting that go.
I think that Aruba is terribably corrupt and Posner is the money
behind Paulus and Joran.
I think that Van der Stratten and others deliberately corrupted the
investigation to cover for Joran.
But with all of the searching we are still unable to connect all
of the dots. 

The same thing happened to me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.