April 27, 2024, 11:25:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221326 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: December 15, 2008, 03:04:00 PM »

Does Jossy not have a recorded conversation with Dompig?What did that conversation consist of?Why has he not released the recorded conversation?Just questions..

Dompig says on the tape that he has enough evidence to charge
J2K with kidnapping and rape, which would get them 8 years in
prison.  Nothing ever came of it.

It was shown on Rita Cosby Live and Direct....I think.
I have seen it.  I think Janet may have it saved.

Would love to hear the conversation if anyone has a link to it??Janet?

JOSSY MANSUR:  THE GEROLD DOMPIG SECRETLY RECORDED TAPE

Quote from: Pita on February 12, 2008, 04:55:56 PM

The LineUp 12-03-06

Jossy Mansur (Editor of Dario Newspaper in Aruba) by phone:

Kimberly: I got to ask you what did the former police chief say to you about Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers involvement in Natalees disappearance.

Jossy: He definitely confirmed that they admitted to the police that they had molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness but among other things that he said.

Kimberly: And how long was this conversation and who specifically did you speak to.

Jossy: I spoke to Gerald Dompig the conversation took place in my office for about an hour and I have it all on video tape.

Kimberly: Any why did you video tape it Jossy?

Jossy: Because as the Diario we usually do that with people we dont trust to begin with. To have a documented proof of whatever we are going to publish in the future.

Kimberly: Alright well there are many people who doubt that you have this tape and want to know in fact is contained in this video tape? Do you have a transcript of this?

Jossy: You know many people doubt many things I say but after I publish the truth everybody becomes quiet. They go into a profound silence. But we have the proof I have the tape the video tape, we have various copies of it made.

Kimberly: OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalees disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

Jossy: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we dont have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, Im quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if its not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself its eight years. He told me this (inaudible) Im quoting from the tape.

Kimberly: And what else did he tell you?

Jossy: He told me many other things. For example you are not talking about Joran alone because while the other guy was driving the car they were making out with the girl in the back.

Kimberly: And when you say they who was he referring to did he specify the Kalpoe brothers?

Jossy: He said the Kalpoe brothers with Joran yes.

Kimberly: Did you ask him why he didnt do anything with this information and why a case wasnt presented by the prosecutor?

Jossy: No because I thought they would proceed on the basis of a model crime because he confirmed that these three suspects admitted this to the police.

Kimberly: Jossy have you presented this tape to the new police chief or the prosecutors office. Who else has the information?

Jossy: The tape I only have the tape, I havent given it to anyone because so many things have happened in this case and so many mistrusts of who you can trust and who you cannot trust so I will present it to the prosecution when this case goes to court.

Kimberly: Jossy Mansur thank you for being on with me tonight.

http://www.katablog.com/day_blogs.cfm?d=4&m=12&y=2006

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER SHOW
December 11, 2008

JOSSY:  I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape.  Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/11/jossy-mansur-and-tim-miller-on-the-dana-pretzer-show/

VIDEO - DOMPIG'S WORDS

Lineup with Jossy Mansur and Kimberly Guilfoyle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymSWgZm6ivo

Thanx Janet! .Just asking questions.So why would the ALE allow Eduardo Mansur on or near the Persistence regarding the recovery of the contents in the cage?Would they not be concerned about the family connection??

That is a good question keepthefaith.

However ... in the period of his life when our eldest son humbled us ... I am positive hubby and I were kept in the dark regarding many aspects of his lifestyle that he knew we would not approve off.  Nevertheless ... our disapproval did not stop him from doing what "he believed" in that moment in time was to his benefit.

In other words ... family dynamics is not enough to negate all that Jossy Mansur has done on behalf of the family of Natalee Holloway.  It is not enought to throw him under the bus.

Think about it.  Jossy Mansur is getting older ... he has health issues and ... now family issues have entered the scenario.  Maybe this warrior ... who withstood the intimidation of the "powers that be" for so many years to rid his beloved homeland of corruption ... has grown tired ... the burden has become too great.  In other words ... it is time for another champion ... for the cause of a Aruba where justice can prevail for victims ... to step up to the plate.

I don't understand all Jossy's family dynamics but ... until credible research emerges that Jossy has flip flopped on all the principles he has stood for in the past ... I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: December 15, 2008, 03:04:43 PM »

Does Jossy not have a recorded conversation with Dompig?What did that conversation consist of?Why has he not released the recorded conversation?Just questions..

JOSSY MANSUR TO DANA PRETZER: I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape. Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

Jossy states he has a recorded conversation with Dompig...Where is it and has anyone ever heard it?If so.Why have they not been prosecuted?The last being a stupid question i know..

IIRC, this was the program that was cut short after one night of airing (on Fox?) and we never heard from it again. While I like Jossy and have a tremendous amount of appreciation for his efforts, this is not the only time he has promised something and reneged after just giving out a small piece of what he says he has. It appears this has happened on several occasions not only with that tape, but including this last round with the witness. I'm not dogging Jossy down, but I do wish he follow up on what he promises.

I hope he is waiting for the right time!I honestly don't know what to believe. ::MonkeyConfused::In one sense i can understand his hands may be tied to a degree in terms of it being a small island,as well as i can see that if it's true from what i've read in terms of the power of the Mansur family on Aruba one would think they'd know the story???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: December 15, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »

The LineUp 12-03-06

Kimberly: I got to ask you what did the former police chief say to you about Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers involvement in Natalees disappearance.

Jossy: He definitely confirmed that they admitted to the police that they had molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness but among other things that he said.

Kimberly: And how long was this conversation and who specifically did you speak to.

Jossy: I spoke to Gerald Dompig the conversation took place in my office for about an hour and I have it all on video tape.

Jossy: Because as the Diario we usually do that with people we dont trust to begin with. To have a documented proof of whatever we are going to publish in the future.

Kimberly: Alright well there are many people who doubt that you have this tape and want to know in fact is contained in this video tape? Do you have a transcript of this?

Jossy: You know many people doubt many things I say but after I publish the truth everybody becomes quiet. They go into a profound silence. But we have the proof I have the tape the video tape, we have various copies of it made.

Kimberly: OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalees disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

Jossy: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we dont have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, Im quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if its not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself its eight years. He told me this (inaudible) Im quoting from the tape.

Jossy: He told me many other things. For example you are not talking about Joran alone because while the other guy was driving the car they were making out with the girl in the back.

Kimberly: And when you say they who was he referring to did he specify the Kalpoe brothers?

Kimberly: Did you ask him why he didnt do anything with this information and why a case wasnt presented by the prosecutor?

Jossy: No because I thought they would proceed on the basis of a model crime because he confirmed that these three suspects admitted this to the police.

Kimberly: Jossy have you presented this tape to the new police chief or the prosecutors office. Who else has the information?

Jossy: The tape I only have the tape, I havent given it to anyone because so many things have happened in this case and so many mistrusts of who you can trust and who you cannot trust so I will present it to the prosecution when this case goes to court.

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER SHOW
December 11, 2008

JOSSY:  I have a video tape of Gerald Dompig that they do have sufficient material to bring these boys in on kidnapping and rape.  Which would be 8 years imprisonment.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/11/jossy-mansur-and-tim-miller-on-the-dana-pretzer-show/

VIDEO - DOMPIG'S WORDS

Thanx Janet! .Just asking questions.So why would the ALE allow Eduardo Mansur on or near the Persistence regarding the recovery of the contents in the cage?Would they not be concerned about the family connection??

However ... in the period of his life when our eldest son humbled us ... I am positive hubby and I were kept in the dark regarding many aspects of his lifestyle that he knew we would not approve off.  Nevertheless ... our disapproval did not stop him from doing what "he believed" in that moment in time was to his benefit.

In other words ... family dynamics is not enough to negate all that Jossy Mansur has done on behalf of the family of Natalee Holloway.  It is not enought to throw him under the bus.

Think about it.  Jossy Mansur is getting older ... he has health issues and ... now family issues have entered the scenario.  Maybe this warrior ... who withstood the intimidation of the "powers that be" for so many years to rid his beloved homeland of corruption ... has grown tired ... the burden has become too great.  In other words ... it is time for another champion ... for the cause of a Aruba where justice can prevail for victims ... to step up to the plate.

I don't understand all Jossy's family dynamics but ... until credible research emerges that Jossy has flip flopped on all the principles he has stood for in the past ... I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Janet

Thank you Janet!I'm sure Jossy has a minefield to navigate.Understood!One would think with a family of his size,the businesses,as well as having been on that island for quite some time someone in the Mansur family would know how things went down!All your knowledge truly is appreciated!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: December 15, 2008, 03:13:44 PM »

Jossy says that the search warrant was changed on the premises and instead of searching the whole house, they limited the search to Joran's apartment. Jossy doesn't know who the judge was on site, but that Ben was at the gate of the VDS residence when the posse arrived. Jossy not sure why he was there, but thinks it's strange because Ben is an employee of the prosecution. Ben had no business being there unless he was a very close friend.

Jossy agrees with O'Reilly, because if they wanted to solve the case the gov't would have put pressure on the cops. Dompig told Jossy that the three suspects admitted "that they did have have sex with this girl" when she was going in and out of consciousess. This is a fact. This has been confirmed to Jossy. I have a video of Dompig confirming this fact. There also have sufficient evidence to prosecute the suspects on the basis of kidnapping and rape. Why they didn't prosecute is a mystery to Jossy.

The three suspects made a court appearance to change their status. Judge Smid originally refused that petition. Now they are trying again based on the passage of time and that the prosecution hasn't brought any case against them. They are expecting the ruling to come down by next week.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:PNp_ccmtN_cJ:ftp.hometown.aol.com/worldjournier/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline2006_12.html+Dompig+says+on+the+tape+that+he+has+enough+evidence+to+charge+J2K+with+kidnapping+and+rape,+which+would+get+them+8+years+in+prison.&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us

Blond, for what it's worth, I have a theory as to why Vocking was staying with the Sloots during that period of time,  Caps told us that Voking was one of the ones who was contacted to help dispose of Natalee, clean up the evidence, and create the cover up story.  I think they had to get Vocking out of the police station while Urine and his friends were being questioned, because they all knew that Vocking and probably van der Strattan were part of the disposal.  I have always felt that Vocking was on an unofficial leave of absence and assigned to keep order at the Sloot residence.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: December 15, 2008, 03:19:18 PM »

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what panty Natalee was wearing, I answer you the following. Natalee wore a dark blue panty. According to me they were embroidered panties and according to me these were flowers.

I have always thought it was interesting the Urine was able to describe Natalee's panties so well after they were on a beach with no lights.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: December 15, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »

The LineUp 12-03-06

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER SHOW
December 11, 2008

VIDEO - DOMPIG'S WORDS

This has puzzled me, also.  Jossy is opposed to the current political party and would love nothing more than to see them all out of office.  I can only imagine that Eduardo Mansur was involved because he is the founder and head of Aruba Search and Rescue, the specialzed diving group.  I do have to assume that Eduardo did inform his father of what had taken place.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 15, 2008, 03:25:39 PM »

The LineUp 12-03-06

Jossy Mansur
DANA PRETZER SHOW
December 11, 2008

VIDEO - DOMPIG'S WORDS

This has puzzled me, also.  Jossy is opposed to the current political party and would love nothing more than to see them all out of office.  I can only imagine that Eduardo Mansur was involved because he is the founder and head of Aruba Search and Rescue, the specialzed diving group.  I do have to assume that Eduardo did inform his father of what had taken place.

So is everyone just watching the Teepee's fall so to speak?Is that what is currently taking place politically?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: December 15, 2008, 03:26:36 PM »

Janet

Thank you Janet!I'm sure Jossy has a minefield to navigate.Understood!One would think with a family of his size,the businesses,as well as having been on that island for quite some time someone in the Mansur family would know how things went down!All your knowledge truly is appreciated!

You are welcome Keepthefairth and ... thank you.

It has crossed my mind that maybe ... just maybe ... that Jossy maybe be still be the captain in the Mansur family but ... he is not necessarily at the helm.

Last night at a family event ... hubby and I shared that we had an appointment with a financial planner this week as well as updating our wills.  Both daughter and eldest son spoke up at the same time.  Their "suggestion" was that one of them should be present at the appointment.

I think the writing is on the wall.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: December 15, 2008, 03:27:14 PM »

Magnolia

Mossy Mansur is an editor of an Aruban publication.  In his lonely journey ... this Aruban has taken advantage of his ability to expose many aspects of the obvious coverup in the Natalee Holloway case through his publication and ... accepting many invitations for guest appearances on American talk shows but ... he does not have any authorities to force the Aruban/Dutch "powers that be" to bring about justice for an eighteen year old American citizen.

Think about it.  From the getgo ... nothing that has emerged that had/has the ability to implicate Joran van der Sloot and Paulus vander Sloot has amounted to anything.

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway
Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

JUG TWITTY: Nancy, what happened -- well, I think it was probably about 30 days after, or so, maybe the 1st of July or something. I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what panty Natalee was wearing, I answer you the following. Natalee wore a dark blue panty. According to me they were embroidered panties and according to me these were flowers.

Thank you Janet.  Let me go on the record as stating I appreciate all your recaps and reviews of sources.  Smile

Who in Aruban justice maintains the evidence?  Who determines if there is enough to charge (and convict) a person of ANY crime?  

Who are the gatekeepers to getting this case solved?  Who are the gatekeepers that prevent evidence collection, charging the suspects, and case management?  I believe the finger is pointing at the 'Dutch' appointed judges.  

Who assigns cases to judges?   Why weren't local Aruban judges appointed?

IIRC, no one in Aruba would ever charge someone unless they had an airtight case.  Different standard for charging someone with a crime.

That leaves all the other stuff like failing to perform their duties, coverup, collusion, cronyism, nepotism, favoritism, etc.  Those in my mind would be separate from charging PJ2K with crimes related to kidnapping, death, drugs, hiding a body, etc.

Many different levels of involvement, potential crimes, NOT an all or nothing scenario.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: December 15, 2008, 03:29:06 PM »

Rudy Croes decided at the last minute not to attend the Round Table Conference because of Dutch 'colonial attitude'

http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/1883245/arubaanse-minister-croes-uit-protest-niet-naar-curaao.html

Protests on Curaçao: politicians have been arrested

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/news/domestic/6095732/Arrestaties-rond-conferentie-op-Curaao

Bomb threat at Round Table Conference venue: Conference had to be relocated to Navy Base

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/anp.aspx?mode=bin&id=151208326

Looks like things are getting pretty testy down there.  Thanks for keeping us updated.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: December 15, 2008, 03:31:54 PM »

Janet

You are welcome Keepthefairth and ... thank you.

It has crossed my mind that maybe ... just maybe ... that Jossy maybe be still be the captain in the Mansur family but ... he is not necessarily at the helm.

Last night at a family event ... hubby and I shared that we had an appointment with a financial planner this week as well as updating our wills.  Both daughter and eldest son spoke up at the same time.  Their "suggestion" was that one of them should be present at the appointment.

I think the writing is on the wall.

Janet

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: December 15, 2008, 03:34:06 PM »

I do believe that Jossy knows what happened that night, and I do believe that he has not shared everything that he knows.  He was been wonderful to Beth and Dave.  I do think that at least part of his efforts in Natalee's case have been politically motivated.  I have been frustrated when he has not followed through with things like Parts 3, 4, and 5 of the Diario articles.  I do believe, however, that he is still working behind the scenes with witnesses and polygraphs.  For this, I offer my sincere appreciation.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: December 15, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »

What did it matter if Eduardo Mansur was on the dive?
Wet suits do not have pockets.
What he saw could only come into play if the case were
brought to trial.
All of the human remains found were turned over to ALE.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: December 15, 2008, 03:37:37 PM »

I would love to be wrong about Jossy.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: December 15, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »

So is everyone just watching the Teepee's fall so to speak?Is that what is currently taking place politically?

I pray that this is the house of cards that Art Wood ... family private investigation ... was alluding to.

Janet
________

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

WOOD: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: December 15, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I have always thought it was interesting the Urine was able to describe Natalee's panties so well after they were on a beach with no lights.

Right SS, and in a dark car. I think he noticed that somewhere else

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: December 15, 2008, 03:42:55 PM »

I would love to be wrong about Jossy.

Wreck

I would sincerely appreciate what you backup is that causes you doubt Jossy Mansur.  What has he said or done to negate what he has said and done in the past to support the family's contention that a corrupt investigation has denied their beloved Natalee justice.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: December 15, 2008, 03:45:10 PM »

Rudy Croes decided at the last minute not to attend the Round Table Conference because of Dutch 'colonial attitude'

http://www.nu.nl/algemeen/1883245/arubaanse-minister-croes-uit-protest-niet-naar-curaao.html

Protests on Curaçao: politicians have been arrested

http://www.wereldomroep.nl/news/domestic/6095732/Arrestaties-rond-conferentie-op-Curaao

Bomb threat at Round Table Conference venue: Conference had to be relocated to Navy Base

http://www.omroepbrabant.nl/anp.aspx?mode=bin&id=151208326

Looks like things are getting pretty testy down there.  Thanks for keeping us updated.
Bomb threat delays start of RTC

Written by Samuel Allen   
Monday, 15 December 2008 15:27
www.sxmislandtime.com

PHILIPSBURG/ Curacao - The Round Table Conference (RTC), was disrupted on Monday in Curacao by protesting opposition parties and a bomb threat.

The conference was originally scheduled to be held at the International Trade Center (ITC) in Curacao, but was later moved to the Dutch Military base in Parera.

The bomb threat was made by a Spanish speaking person, and it was given to the police central in Curacao, making it the second bomb threat for the year at the ITC.

The building was cleared after the threat on Monday, and all personnel secured. This also delayed the start of the RTC, which was scheduled to start at 2pm.

5 persons were detained in connection with the protests action, including leader of the political party Pueblo Soberano, Helmin Wiels and member of parliament (former president of parliament) Dwigno Puriel (MAN). They have been charged with obstruction of public order.

The Dutch Military Base at Parera, is the largest on the Island. The location is a secure one and will also act as a barrier between the talks and the protesting opposition parties.

A major investigation has now been launched into the bomb threat.
http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4351

Nel Oduber

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: December 15, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »

I do believe that Jossy knows what happened that night, and I do believe that he has not shared everything that he knows.  He was been wonderful to Beth and Dave.  I do think that at least part of his efforts in Natalee's case have been politically motivated.  I have been frustrated when he has not followed through with things like Parts 3, 4, and 5 of the Diario articles.  I do believe, however, that he is still working behind the scenes with witnesses and polygraphs.  For this, I offer my sincere appreciation.

Why would he still be working on polygraphs and witnesses if he knows what happened that night?

never lift the pressure of evil island
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: December 15, 2008, 03:48:05 PM »

From KTF

You are probably correct.  Unfortunately, in the past when everyone waited for the Teepees to fall, they never fell and the case never progressed, either.  I still suspect all of the current political activity as a diversion.  A lot has happened recently pointing fingers at ALE corruption, prostitution, police bribes, cages, etc.  I can't help but feel that this will just eventually blow over.  Mos will leave and Peters will appear claiming that he needs time to get familiar with everything.  By the time Peters becomes familiar, the events will be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.