April 28, 2024, 11:17:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221432 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: December 16, 2008, 12:14:11 AM »

Tamikosmom posted:
<snip>
Yap ... do you have information to the contrary.

Janet

______

Janet, actually I do. I would rather not go in to it here. You are welcome to get my email address from Klaas.

Why is it you rather not go into it here?  You brought it up.....Why offer your email through Klaas to Janet?  Is it because she asked?  I just don't get it...and I did read Klaas's post before starting mine.

I never requested Yap's email from Klaas.  Please check with Klaas prior to insinuating.

Janet

Janet, I was speaking to Yapperz....she offered her email to you through Klaas.  Please read the post and do not accuse me of insinuating.  We do speak the same language. 

Why is it you rather not go into it here?  You brought it up.....Why offer your email through Klaas to Janet?  Is it because she asked?  I just don't get it...and I did read Klaas's post before starting mine.

Janet asked:

Yap ... do you have information to the contrary.

Janet

Klaas and others understood what I posted. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: December 16, 2008, 12:15:01 AM »

Was that a drive by?  Just come and make posts to shake the cage and leave?   

I was waiting for someone to say something.That is funny.Was that what we consider the first Drive-by post!Drive-by post.Coined by MuffyBee..

I liked Wreck's "put up or shut up".   I was also wondering since some know things we (you and I, the common monkeys) cannot be told, what are we, chopped liver?!

Exactly Muffy.  The rest of us are worthy of discussions that go on in private forums such as Goldmonkey's private area and Chatngrumble    Seems like alot of big egos in these private forums, I'd hate to be around when they start eating their own.

Some are already chewing, 

Hi Art,

This is for you ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))).

And for those who know me San doesn't give hugs out easily.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: December 16, 2008, 12:15:40 AM »

This is so cool.  Look at the post cards that can be bought.....
Clinton:      http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&xsearch_id=store_search&xsearch%5B0%5D=at+Nixon%5C%27s+Funeral&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&refno=826&srctype=products_detail
Billy Graham:        http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&xsearch_id=store_search&xsearch%5B0%5D=at+Nixon%5C%27s+Funeral&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&refno=823&srctype=products_detail

It would be kind of hard to take the picture and be in it from a distance at the same time.

I still believe Kermit.

THANK YOU SAN - and you know why you believe me - because I'm TELLING THE TRUTH

from my own personal files

If I HAVE TO PULL OUT MORE PHOTOS of the President's Funeral I can.
BECAUSE I was there up close and personal!

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: December 16, 2008, 12:15:44 AM »

Very interesting stuff..

first one: Marlex,
Marlex is a trademarked name for "crystalline polypropylene" and "high-density polyethylene" (HDPE). These plastics were invented by J. Paul Hogan and Robert Banks, two research chemists at the Phillips Petroleum company.

Marlex was used by Wham-O for their Hula Hoops in the 1950s, which helped create a market for this plastic. It is now used surgically as a reinforcing mesh in inguinal hernia repair.

Which is
Same company as Phillip Morris tobacco.

Right Up their ally

The most interesting thing was Josy saying he was Born in Aruba..
Which makes him an Aruban national citizen.
His holding Dutch citizenship is something I wonder about.
Also the amount of books he has written makes him a sort of genius. How Many people write Dictionaries ?
All very interesting

Edward - Many months ago, I spent days researching this in Shango.  It was prompted by something that I had read in the same article that was posted a few pages back saying that many of the Mansurs have maintained their Venezuelan citizenship.  From what I could determine, Jossy most likely has citizenship in three countries.  This enables him to own businesses in all three countries plus the US, where the Mansurs have several businesses in Miami.  Jossy is Aruban by birth and Venezuelan through the citizenship of his parents.  If an individual is born in Aruba and lives there for a specific number of years, that person is also eligible for citizenship in the Netherlands without giving up any other citizenship for which they are eligible.  While I was doing this research, I also learned another tidbit that angers the Arubans.  Dutch citizens living on Aruba are exempt from some of the taxes that Arubans are required to pay.

Now that's just plain mean right there!  It really does pay to be Dutch in Aruba.

Thank You for that additional info truthseeker.

You're welcome.  I have found a few more sights with references to the same stuff.  Every once in a while I will translate asight that has something a little different, but nothing significant so far.

Digging around on those cached sites that are not in English takes me a little longer.  hehe

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: December 16, 2008, 12:15:53 AM »

I rather be posting with the same people I have been posting with for the past three and a half years than a bunch of traitors.  People are making themselves look foolish and are no longer trustworthy to me and that means a lot in my book. 
I agree (both times)!! 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 12:23:49 AM by San » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #525 on: December 16, 2008, 12:16:16 AM »

Klaas, I am not trying to be a P.I.T.A. & say I know things others don't or shouldn't know. I just prefer to not stir up the mud again. If Janet wants my email address, you can give it to her.

And why should Janet believe what you say in email?  Sorry but after 3 1/2 years that just doesn't cut it.  Not only that, the topic has really gone away from those photos and in another direction at the moment. I just don't get all the problem.  Either come post a rebuttle to Kermit with backup or don't. 

RIGHT NOW, the embarrassment of the Sloots appears to be making more headway than anything else including what may or may not have been in that trap.

Yeahhhh baby. I'll in for nothing but saying the truth right here in the open.

Then everyone can decide and make up their own minds.

That's what I like to hear!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: December 16, 2008, 12:17:08 AM »

Janet - 2NJ was asking why Yapperz couldn't just share info out in the open and why SHE was asking me to give you her email addy. 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: December 16, 2008, 12:18:07 AM »

Was that a drive by?  Just come and make posts to shake the cage and leave?   

I was waiting for someone to say something.That is funny.Was that what we consider the first Drive-by post!Drive-by post.Coined by MuffyBee..

I liked Wreck's "put up or shut up".   I was also wondering since some know things we (you and I, the common monkeys) cannot be told, what are we, chopped liver?!

Exactly Muffy.  The rest of us are worthy of discussions that go on in private forums such as Goldmonkey's private area and Chatngrumble    Seems like alot of big egos in these private forums, I'd hate to be around when they start eating their own.

Some are already chewing, 

Hi Art,

This is for you ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))).

And for those who know me San doesn't give hugs out easily.

SAn, Here is a HUGE (((((( HUG)))))))))) Right back Atcha!!!!!!!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: December 16, 2008, 12:18:18 AM »

Kermit~  You shouldn't have to prove who you are in real life for the sake of credibility. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #529 on: December 16, 2008, 12:19:49 AM »

Kermit,
I don't need any personal information!  I believe you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: December 16, 2008, 12:21:02 AM »

Kermit~  You shouldn't have to prove who you are in real life for the sake of credibility. 

Nor do i.What i do want is the other Monkey's who have concerns to answer and back it up with facts.Am i asking to much????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: December 16, 2008, 12:21:20 AM »

Clinton:      http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&xsearch_id=store_search&xsearch%5B0%5D=at+Nixon%5C%27s+Funeral&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&refno=826&srctype=products_detail
Billy Graham:        http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&xsearch_id=store_search&xsearch%5B0%5D=at+Nixon%5C%27s+Funeral&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&refno=823&srctype=products_detail

It would be kind of hard to take the picture and be in it from a distance at the same time.

I still believe Kermit.

I actually remember you posting this pic many many months back (I thought you were revealing your "occupation" back then as well) (I didn't know you were female though    )

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: December 16, 2008, 12:21:40 AM »

Janet - 2NJ was asking why Yapperz couldn't just share info out in the open and why SHE was asking me to give you her email addy. 

Klaas ... I am so troubled.

Yap ... has been a Monkey forever.  She has always been on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway.  Monkeys have upheld her in prayer at least a couple of times while she was enduring storms in his life.

What is happening???  There is something that I am not understanding.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: December 16, 2008, 12:21:59 AM »

I still believe Kermit.

Kermit you don' have to pull out any photos.  If certain people don't believe you than tough.  You have nothing to prove to them.  They are doing this to draw you out.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 16, 2008, 12:22:02 AM »

Hey Janet!  I know...was just repeating what Greta said for public consumption tonight regarding Rudy Croes...  The demand for investigative answers said '' in high dudgeon " spiel coming forth from Aruba has been going on for a very long time..lol.  I'll be surprised if anything comes out of this latest bru-ha-ha via Rudy Croes...it's just a constant merry go round....  At least it's still being discussed by Greta.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: December 16, 2008, 12:23:33 AM »

Kermit!!!  Yeah!

Can you help me with something, please?

I have been trying to find out what happened to a certain person who was arrested in Aruba some time ago.

Senior officials of Seagram, Diageo and Pernod Ricard traveled to Aruba to meet face to face with acquaintances and 'dangerous' criminals, as the prosecution said, as Samuel Santander Lopesierra, Alfonso Fuminaya, Randolf Habib, David Cybul and Jose Lopesierra with to discuss their trade in sale of liquor, even at the risk of being arrested for the proceedings.

I know where the others ended up, but what ever became of David Cybul?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.primerapagina.com.co/MostrarDocumentoPublico.aspx%3Fid%3D1107751&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522david%2Bcybul%2522%2Bhabibe%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:*:IE-Address%26rlz%3D1I7GPEA_enUS303

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: December 16, 2008, 12:25:13 AM »

Well there is only one thing Bill C. was ever after.
He left the evidence..

Night everyone.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: December 16, 2008, 12:25:32 AM »

I rather be posting with the same people I have been posting with for the past three and a half years than a bunch of traitors.  People are making themselves look foolish and are no longer trustworthy to me and that means a lot in my book. 
I agree (both times)!! 

Thanks for the catch Wreck 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: December 16, 2008, 12:25:44 AM »

No I should not.

Maybe those women would like to come back and test my integrity.
I'm more then willing to help everyone understand EVERYTHING.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: December 16, 2008, 12:26:05 AM »

Klaas ... I am so troubled.

Yap ... has been a Monkey forever.  She has always been on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway.  Monkeys have upheld her in prayer at least a couple of times while she was enduring storms in his life.

What is happening???  There is something that I am not understanding.

Janet

Why did Yapperz come in here saying she had info and was not willing to share it here, but did offer to perhaps share with you if Klaas was willing to send her your email address?  You asked and Yapperz was open to sharing with you. 

It's okay, btw, that you did not understand my post and I forgive you for saying I was insinuating something that I really didn't say. 

Changed 'email' to 'post'
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 12:32:02 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.