April 28, 2024, 09:35:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221427 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: December 16, 2008, 12:27:07 AM »

Kermit!!!  Yeah!

Can you help me with something, please?

I have been trying to find out what happened to a certain person who was arrested in Aruba some time ago.

Senior officials of Seagram, Diageo and Pernod Ricard traveled to Aruba to meet face to face with acquaintances and 'dangerous' criminals, as the prosecution said, as Samuel Santander Lopesierra, Alfonso Fuminaya, Randolf Habib, David Cybul and Jose Lopesierra with to discuss their trade in sale of liquor, even at the risk of being arrested for the proceedings.

I know where the others ended up, but what ever became of David Cybul?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.primerapagina.com.co/MostrarDocumentoPublico.aspx%3Fid%3D1107751&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522david%2Bcybul%2522%2Bhabibe%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:*:IE-Address%26rlz%3D1I7GPEA_enUS303

I honestly do not know.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: December 16, 2008, 12:28:14 AM »

I rather be posting with the same people I have been posting with for the past three and a half years than a bunch of traitors.  People are making themselves look foolish and are no longer trustworthy to me and that means a lot in my book. 
I agree (both times)!! 

Thanks for the catch Wreck 

I noticed but thought San was using a new form of being emphatic about something. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: December 16, 2008, 12:28:33 AM »

Kermit,
I don't need any personal information!  I believe you!   

Thank you texasmom.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: December 16, 2008, 12:28:41 AM »

Kermit!!!  Yeah!

Can you help me with something, please?

I have been trying to find out what happened to a certain person who was arrested in Aruba some time ago.

Senior officials of Seagram, Diageo and Pernod Ricard traveled to Aruba to meet face to face with acquaintances and 'dangerous' criminals, as the prosecution said, as Samuel Santander Lopesierra, Alfonso Fuminaya, Randolf Habib, David Cybul and Jose Lopesierra with to discuss their trade in sale of liquor, even at the risk of being arrested for the proceedings.

I know where the others ended up, but what ever became of David Cybul?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.primerapagina.com.co/MostrarDocumentoPublico.aspx%3Fid%3D1107751&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522david%2Bcybul%2522%2Bhabibe%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:*:IE-Address%26rlz%3D1I7GPEA_enUS303

I honestly do not know.

Okay, I'll keep diggin'.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: December 16, 2008, 12:29:19 AM »

Janet - 2NJ was asking why Yapperz couldn't just share info out in the open and why SHE was asking me to give you her email addy. 

Klaas ... I am so troubled.

Yap ... has been a Monkey forever.  She has always been on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway.  Monkeys have upheld her in prayer at least a couple of times while she was enduring storms in his life.

What is happening???  There is something that I am not understanding.

Janet

Some people think they are special I guess and post in private forums.  People that have left here and only occasionally post at SM or have been banned here.  Now there is a new forum that I have heard Destiny and ******* are in charge of.  I can only guess that Yapperz is getting information in either a private forum or via email and she feels a need to disagree with Kermit.  Unfortunately for everyone who is disagreeing with Kermit, only Kermit has had the balls to post with backup. 

So my answer is, put up or shut up.  It's been 3 1/2 years and I for one are sick of secrets and secret forums.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: December 16, 2008, 12:29:25 AM »

I rather be posting with the same people I have been posting with for the past three and a half years than a bunch of traitors.  People are making themselves look foolish and are no longer trustworthy to me and that means a lot in my book. 
I agree (both times)!! 

Thanks for the catch Wreck  ::Monkeys::
(and your sig line is appropriate again tonight) 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: December 16, 2008, 12:29:53 AM »

Kermit~  You shouldn't have to prove who you are in real life for the sake of credibility. 

No I should not.

Maybe those women would like to come back and test my integrity.
I'm more then willing to help everyone understand EVERYTHING.

I'm trusting enough flies,as well as comfortable seating on a lily-pad will suffice for the telling of the TRUTH when Kermit is ready to reveal!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: December 16, 2008, 12:30:35 AM »

I believe you Kermit for what it's worth.  I lost a lot of credibility last week trying to help a friend see that she was being mis-lead.  She didn't get it, and that won't happen to me again.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #548 on: December 16, 2008, 12:31:26 AM »

I agree (both times)!! 

Thanks for the catch Wreck  ::Monkeys::
(and your sig line is appropriate again tonight) 

Ain't that the truth!    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: December 16, 2008, 12:31:31 AM »

This is so cool.  Look at the post cards that can be bought.....
Clinton:      http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&xsearch_id=store_search&xsearch%5B0%5D=at+Nixon%5C%27s+Funeral&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&refno=826&srctype=products_detail
Billy Graham:        http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&xsearch_id=store_search&xsearch%5B0%5D=at+Nixon%5C%27s+Funeral&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&refno=823&srctype=products_detail

It would be kind of hard to take the picture and be in it from a distance at the same time.

I still believe Kermit.

THANK YOU SAN - and you know why you believe me - because I'm TELLING THE TRUTH

from my own personal files

If I HAVE TO PULL OUT MORE PHOTOS of the President's Funeral I can.
BECAUSE I was there up close and personal!

Kermit you don' have to pull out any photos.  If certain people don't believe you than tough.  You have nothing to prove to them.  They are doing this to draw you out.

I know they want to discredit what I have told you so they can keep their game plan.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: December 16, 2008, 12:32:38 AM »

Hey Janet!  I know...was just repeating what Greta said for public consumption tonight regarding Rudy Croes...  The demand for investigative answers said '' in high dudgeon " spiel coming forth from Aruba has been going on for a very long time..lol.  I'll be surprised if anything comes out of this latest bru-ha-ha via Rudy Croes...it's just a constant merry go round....  At least it's still being discussed by Greta.

Ono ... I agree and ... I am thankful.  However ... I believe that the topic of the cage/trap would be a better topic of discussion.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S REMAINS COULD HAVE BEEN IN THAT CAGE/TRAP.

Why is the topic of the cage/trap not out there??  Why is the John Q. Kelly not exposing this revelation??  Why is John Q. Kelly not publicly demanding answers??

I wish I knew the entire story.  It seems there are secrets on and off the forum in regards to the contents of the trap/cage ... in regards to the dynamics encompassing the John S/ALE connection.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:17 AM »

I believe you Kermit for what it's worth.  I lost a lot of credibility last week trying to help a friend see that she was being mis-lead.  She didn't get it, and that won't happen to me again.

I felt at that time, that you were trying to be a good person and that prompted me to not say anything to you.
But you were being mis-lead.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:20 AM »

Janet - 2NJ was asking why Yapperz couldn't just share info out in the open and why SHE was asking me to give you her email addy. 

Klaas ... I am so troubled.

Yap ... has been a Monkey forever.  She has always been on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway.  Monkeys have upheld her in prayer at least a couple of times while she was enduring storms in his life.

What is happening???  There is something that I am not understanding.

Janet

I don't understand it either Janet.  It's hurtful, and disheartning.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:24 AM »

I agree (both times)!! 

I saw it too...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:28 AM »

Snoop ~  I know you were trying to help get it sorted out.  You're still okay with me.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: December 16, 2008, 12:34:14 AM »

Kermit.We as Monkey's have been talking about the Mansur family and should they know what transpired do to their apparent status on the island.Are we being unfair?Is this worth more questions?TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: December 16, 2008, 12:35:11 AM »

Kermit~  You shouldn't have to prove who you are in real life for the sake of credibility. 

No I should not.

Maybe those women would like to come back and test my integrity.
I'm more then willing to help everyone understand EVERYTHING.

I'm trusting enough flies,as well as comfortable seating on a lily-pad will suffice for the telling of the TRUTH when Kermit is ready to reveal!

Yeah, flies are good source of protein.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: December 16, 2008, 12:35:37 AM »

I agree (both times)!! 

I noticed but thought San was using a new form of being emphatic about something. 

Sometimes when I post I write it in word first and copy and paste it and I pasted it twice.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: December 16, 2008, 12:36:26 AM »

This is so cool.  Look at the post cards that can be bought.....
Clinton:      http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&xsearch_id=store_search&xsearch%5B0%5D=at+Nixon%5C%27s+Funeral&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&refno=826&srctype=products_detail
Billy Graham:        http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&xsearch_id=store_search&xsearch%5B0%5D=at+Nixon%5C%27s+Funeral&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&refno=823&srctype=products_detail

It would be kind of hard to take the picture and be in it from a distance at the same time.

I still believe Kermit.

THANK YOU SAN - and you know why you believe me - because I'm TELLING THE TRUTH

from my own personal files

If I HAVE TO PULL OUT MORE PHOTOS of the President's Funeral I can.
BECAUSE I was there up close and personal!

Kermit you don' have to pull out any photos.  If certain people don't believe you than tough.  You have nothing to prove to them.  They are doing this to draw you out.

I know they want to discredit what I have told you so they can keep their game plan.

Why the need to have game going?  Why can't people just look at it and decide for themselves what they believe and respect others who may feel differently about it?

3 1/2 years, h#ll, I've been with this that long too and I didn't get invited to join any private sites.  Should my feelings be hurt? 

I have no issues with what you posted from that site.  I just can't stop thinking about those divers giving a thumbs down and the possiblity that someone's remains were in that cage.  Boggles the mind.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: December 16, 2008, 12:36:36 AM »

Kermit please don't give out too much personal information.  We don't need to know.  I will say this.....my daddy was a personal guard to President Truman.  Only the best of the best serve in that capacity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.