April 28, 2024, 08:26:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 221416 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: December 16, 2008, 12:36:38 AM »

Kermit.We as Monkey's have been talking about the Mansur family and should they know what transpired do to their apparent status on the island.Are we being unfair?Is this worth more questions?TIA

I question everything - everyone - everything.
Agenda, personal gain etc is important to know.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: December 16, 2008, 12:36:47 AM »

Kermit, their game plan has a hole in it....ribbit

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #562 on: December 16, 2008, 12:37:02 AM »

I believe you Kermit for what it's worth.  I lost a lot of credibility last week trying to help a friend see that she was being mis-lead.  She didn't get it, and that won't happen to me again.

You were only trying to help Snoopy, I know that.  And that's a good thing!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: December 16, 2008, 12:37:24 AM »

I rather be posting with the same people I have been posting with for the past three and a half years than a bunch of traitors.  People are making themselves look foolish and are no longer trustworthy to me and that means a lot in my book. 
I agree (both times)!! 

Thanks for the catch Wreck 

I noticed but thought San was using a new form of being emphatic about something. 

Sometimes when I post I write it in word first and copy and paste it and I pasted it twice.

I saw it too, but I wasn't sayin' nuthin'!  I wouldn't want San comin' after me...   She can be skeery....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: December 16, 2008, 12:37:52 AM »

I believe you Kermit for what it's worth.  I lost a lot of credibility last week trying to help a friend see that she was being mis-lead.  She didn't get it, and that won't happen to me again.

Because you are one smart Monkey Snoopy.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: December 16, 2008, 12:38:44 AM »

Janet - 2NJ was asking why Yapperz couldn't just share info out in the open and why SHE was asking me to give you her email addy. 

Klaas ... I am so troubled.

Yap ... has been a Monkey forever.  She has always been on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway.  Monkeys have upheld her in prayer at least a couple of times while she was enduring storms in his life.

What is happening???  There is something that I am not understanding.

Janet

Some people think they are special I guess and post in private forums.  People that have left here and only occasionally post at SM or have been banned here.  Now there is a new forum that I have heard Destiny and ******* are in charge of.  I can only guess that Yapperz is getting information in either a private forum or via email and she feels a need to disagree with Kermit.  Unfortunately for everyone who is disagreeing with Kermit, only Kermit has had the balls to post with backup. 

So my answer is, put up or shut up.  It's been 3 1/2 years and I for one are sick of secrets and secret forums.

Good guess.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: December 16, 2008, 12:39:25 AM »

Hi snoppy.  I have been thinking about you and your hubby.  How is is your beloved pet.  Is he comfortable.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: December 16, 2008, 12:40:26 AM »

Yes, but what they also fail to understand is the damage they have done by what they think they believe.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: December 16, 2008, 12:40:51 AM »

I felt at that time, that you were trying to be a good person and that prompted me to not say anything to you.
But you were being mis-lead.

Thank you.  I sure wish everyone else understood that.  I can tell you that I for one am tired of setting back and saying nothing.  It won't happen again.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: December 16, 2008, 12:40:59 AM »

Janet:   I so agree with you.  Greta was very tepid tonight...I fear it's tapering off again, but I have faith in JQK's determination to keep grinding away.   It's just such a shame  that to deal with Aruba outsiders feel as though they have to walk on eggshells all the time.  But that's the way the cookie crumbles it seems with Aruba's affairs.......someday the the jig will be up, however.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: December 16, 2008, 12:43:14 AM »

Yes, but what they also fail to understand is the damage they have done by what they think they believe.

What is the most effective way to get more attention to the Persistence,as well as what transpired on the Persistence Kermit?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: December 16, 2008, 12:44:01 AM »

Can that damage be repaired? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: December 16, 2008, 12:44:34 AM »

Hey Janet!  I know...was just repeating what Greta said for public consumption tonight regarding Rudy Croes...  The demand for investigative answers said '' in high dudgeon " spiel coming forth from Aruba has been going on for a very long time..lol.  I'll be surprised if anything comes out of this latest bru-ha-ha via Rudy Croes...it's just a constant merry go round....  At least it's still being discussed by Greta.

Ono ... I agree and ... I am thankful.  However ... I believe that the topic of the cage/trap would be a better topic of discussion.

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S REMAINS COULD HAVE BEEN IN THAT CAGE/TRAP.

Why is the topic of the cage/trap not out there??  Why is the John Q. Kelly not exposing this revelation??  Why is John Q. Kelly not publicly demanding answers??

I wish I knew the entire story.  It seems there are secrets on and off the forum in regards to the contents of the trap/cage ... in regards to the dynamics encompassing the John S/ALE connection.

Janet

Janet

Good observation!

Why would a professional go to some boat guys if he had evidence of a crime?
Answer: ohh, they were skeewerd for their life!
Question: Why then, knowing you are a professional, would you not seek the proper authorities in which you had access too?
Answer: ohh, I was so skeewered I was crying!
Question: Why isn't the focus on the trap where remains was found? Blue material, blue tarp and a skull!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: December 16, 2008, 12:45:36 AM »

Can that damage be repaired? 

I have been trying.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: December 16, 2008, 12:46:55 AM »

Kermit said:

Good observation!

Question: Why then, knowing you are a professional, would you not seek the proper authorities in which you had access too?
Question: Why isn't the focus on the trap where remains was found? Blue material, blue tarp and a skull!

Is it follow the money?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: December 16, 2008, 12:47:31 AM »

What is the most effective way to get more attention to the Persistence,as well as what transpired on the Persistence Kermit?

We need a demand for accountability.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: December 16, 2008, 12:48:08 AM »

Hi Kermit.

At my request ... Mr. Tamikosmom has dug a new pond at the back of the property.  It is heated and ... has room for Miss Piggy.

However ... there is a catch.  Prior to indulging ... you are required to share with the forum what you referred to last week in a post as "more information".

Janetl

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: December 16, 2008, 12:49:25 AM »

How?

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: December 16, 2008, 12:49:54 AM »

Kermit said:

Good observation!

Is it follow the money?

The bottom line of Aruba is about following the money and money laundering, mafia and all that.
But what you also have going on is the cover-up.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: December 16, 2008, 12:49:55 AM »

To whom do i demand from?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.